- Text Size +
Story Notes:

DISCLAIMER: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

BRIAN POV


After pouring my heart out to Justin and being ready for marriage, Lindsey came to me with that damn Art Forum magazine. Seeing myself standing in the way of Justin’s career plus him telling me I changed too much, I encouraged him to leave and pursue his dream. We spent our last night together and when I woke up, he was gone. I felt so alone. My Sunshine was gone.


Michael forgave me for the Stepford fight and dragged me to the bombed out shell of Babylon. He wanted me to rebuild it. I really didn’t give a damn, but I decided it was something to get my mind off Justin. Build it for the victims of the bomb.


At first Justin and I talked. I visited him once a month and I got him to let me provide the ticket to come home once a month too.


I partially furnished Britin. So when he came home we stayed there. Everything fell apart when Mikey found out he was visiting. He started yelling he would cheat on me again. That I should be the old me again. Lindsey agreed with him. I visited Gus when I could, then suddenly they disappeared from Toronto. Neither Mikey or I knew where they went. I hired a PI but he lost their trail. Mikey told me Lindsey had shown Justin the magazine and he told her he didn’t need to go to New York. He wanted to be with me. When I saw him I asked why he didn’t tell me about that. I wouldn’t have insisted he leave if he had. We ended up in a big fight. Next thing I knew he was in Europe on an extended tour and I couldn’t get ahold of him.


After a year I noticed a lot of men looked to be pregnant. When Blake got pregnant I was shocked that something strange was happening to gay men. Drew came to Emmett and told him he was 21. I was happy for them. Now all the gang had someone but me.


Strangely enough I left drugs alone and didn’t get drunk anymore. No one was as good as my Sunshine, so I didn’t trick or get a hustler. I owned the whole loft so I changed the locks on my door and put up a sign stating I moved to the new house. But didn’t tell anyone where that was. If Justin ever came back he would know where to find me.


I started to go sit in the park that Justin and I would bring Gus. One day an older woman sat on the bench where I was sitting trying to calm a baby. Her grandson was running back and forth when he fell. He wouldn’t let me touch him to help, so I held the baby and calmed her down while the woman cleaned his knee up. I sat there remembering when Gus was born. Justin was right. I fell In love instantly. I knew then what I wanted to do, if I could.


I did some research and found a clinic specializing in male pregnancy. They needed to examine me to see if I could carry. I left the clinic with a new sense of purpose. I was going to a Sperm Bank and pick a donor that would help me have a baby. The stud of Liberty Avenue was no more.


I found that the donor would be from New York. I entered into their system someone who looked like my Sunshine. Blonde, sky blue eyes, about 5’8”. Genius level of intelligence. I selected in vitro. They planted 3 eggs in me. Three months later I had morning sickness. The ultrasound showed two healthy babies. I was scared but so excited.


Only Ted, Blake Drew and Emmett knew about it. Mikey saw me late one night at a grocery store and he had a fit. He told me he didn’t want to be seen with me, but I didn’t care. I was doing what I wanted. Emmett couldn’t carry so since Drew had retired and was able, he became pregnant. Ted and Blake moved in with me close to my due date. On September 26th 2006, I had my babies. A boy and a girl. I named the boy Patrick Cole. My princess I named Sunny Marie. They were both blonde with blue eyes. I was totally happy.


When they were a year old Jennifer came to me. She had moved after Justin left. She was back but had lost contact with Justin in Europe. I hired a PI. He tracked him to Ibiza. He had last shown there. When she asked about my kids I told her the truth.


I set up a daycare in Kinnetik. Molly, Justin’s sister, took care of the kids.


I still missed Justin but I could handle it with my kids in my life.

_________


JUSTIN POV


After Brian and I fought, I got a break but I had to travel in Europe. I was walking to my apartment one night after a solo showing . There was a celebration in the street. I thought of how wrong I had been in not telling Brian that Lindsey had spoken to me first. I decided to write to him that night. There was a loud noise and I got dizzy. Next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital. My head was bandaged and I had amnesia. A young boy was in the room with me. He called me Jussin and said his name was Gus.


The nurse explained it was a small hospital. The police talked to me and just by luck they had my picture. My billfold was in a box of evidence they had . My name was Justin Taylor. Somehow they had found out I was a well known artist. The little boy Gus was an orphan. They gave me a picture of a woman. Lindsey Peterson was her name. She had died in the same accident that injured me. I hired a lawyer and with the nurse and doctors word that the boy knew me I was able to adopt him.


I found I could still paint. I had invested money and knew if I used it wisely I would never have to work again. I went online and read about myself. I was from Pittsburgh, PA. One night I had a dream about a gorgeous man. We were making love in a big house. When I woke up, I regained my memory. With my memory back, turns out the only lasting sign of the accident is the scar I have on my head. Then it hit me, oh my God. Gus is Brian’s son! Why was she in Italy? The shock of Lindz being dead was a lot emotionally. I decided I was going home. My home in Pittsburg.


I hoped Brian was okay. He must be heartbroken. Taking the death record for Gus’ mom and the hospital records of my amnesia. I booked a flight home for us.