- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Not beta’d. Mistakes are my own.
Missing You
On the way to Britin

Chapter three.

oh you two are so cute. Brian you made beautiful babies!

“ Do you really think they could be yours? Guess we could get a test ran. But either way you are their dad too. “

“I don’t need a test to love them. After all I love their daddy. But maybe legally we need to. If not I will adopt them. And we need to get Gus changed to you legally. Plus I know you have questions about what happened.”

“Yes I do. Were you that mad that you didn’t let me know about Europe?”

Brian?? I thought I sent you a message. I tried to call several times but only got voice mail. Let me check I think I saved the message. Ye, here it is. See?”

“Hmmm. You wrote. I’m so sorry I got so mad. I was really stressed when my agent quit on me. I now have a new agent. He is arranging a European tour for me. Would love it if you could take a week or so and join me. Will let you know the dates. Sent on Jan. 4, 2007. “

“I know I would have saved that if I got it Justin. Oh my god. I won’t say for sure. But Mikey was here once and he had my phone. He said I had a message from Cynthia. I bet you he deleted it. But unless he lets something slip we can’t prove it. “

“I can send you this if you want to save it, Brian. “

“ Yes, I’d like that. “

“ Okay sent.”

“Do you remember seeing Lindsey?”

“No I don’t. I got into Rome on Jan. 15 th. They have people to set up. I had plenty of money. I actually had thought that after that tour I was coming home. I flew to Ibiza. Toured the town. Spent one night. Then my agent called me to come back. I had told mom where I had went. He wanted me to Okay the setup.
The show started on the 19th. I was there for the opening. My hotel was just a couple blocks away. There was a party of some kind. I was walking along. I was thinking I would try to call you. See if you had calmed down. I remember a loud noise. I don’t remember any pain. I do remember dizziness. Strange, you’d think I could remember something hitting my head. I came to on the 25 th. There was a little boy in the next bed. He looked at me, started crying and called me Jussin. He told me his name was Gus. He had his leg raised up with a cast on it. A nurse came in and gave him something for pain. It also helped him sleep.
The police told me that a witness saw the explosion knock me down. He has been to my show and identified me. Fortunately they found my billfold.
The police took a picture of Lindsey. I didn’t recognize her. But at least I knew my name and address. After four weeks they let me take Gus and go to my hotel. He went through therapy for two months. Towards the end of the second month I had a dream. I dreamed of you and I in the house making love. When I woke up I had my memory back.

I was horrified when I realized the woman in the picture was Lindsey. I went to the police and asked to see the picture after I had a doctor check me out. I couldn’t believe it was her. I tried to call you to tell you I had Gus.I had gotten a new phone in New York
so I only had your number. Kinnetik had a message it was closed for renovations. Thank goodness it was before our fight. I don’t know why I didnt have but your number. My old phone had mom’s number but it was ruined.

“ Oh damn. I wish Id been there. Did the message send?” Justin checks and says yes.

“I didn’t get it. Let me check something. WHAT!! I DIDNT BLOCK YOU!!”

“It had to be Michael.

“ Melanie and JR are missing too. If that damn Michael hadn’t blocked you I could have went over there and maybe found something out.”

“ Maybe we could hire a PI to look into it. You will need a lawyer to get full custody of Gus. We will have to see if they sent Lindsey’s body over here. This is gonna be a mess. I gave the morgue Nancy and Ron Peterson’s name. “

“ Finally home. Bri, I am
Never going away from you again.”

“ I’m not letting you either.
There’s a restaurant that delivers.
Down the road. Let’s see what their special is Jus. How about chicken nuggets for the kids with fries and a roast Chicken with mashed potatoes and green beans? .... ok it should be delivered in 30 minutes.”
V
“ I like how you fixed a play area for the kids. “

“ They play well together.”

Walking over to Brian, Justin wrapped his arms around his neck and pressed his body to his. Their lips met in a kiss. “ I’ve missed you so much. “

“ I’ll show you how much I have missed you after the kids go to sleep. I hope Gus is able to sleep.”

“ He has some pain pills. The doctor said when these are gone he shouldn’t need anymore. They help him relax so he can sleep. Does Michael know where the house is? “

“ No neither him or Ben know. Emmett and Drew know cause Em helped decorate. Ted and Blake helped me move my things from the loft so they know. Carl knows, but Deb said she didnt want to know. Less chance of telling the Novotny-Bruckners. So yes Mikey is pissed at me.”

“ I’m sure he would try to live
out here if he knew.”

“ He had a fit when he saw I was pregnant. Wouldn’t have anything to do with me. Blake and Ted have a son Tyler. Drew and Em have one of each Lula Anne and Bryson Drew. Drew carried cause Em couldn’t. Ted and Blake went monogamous and surprise!”

After they had eaten, they got the kids baths and after giving Gus his meds they put them to bed. They watched a movie while Justin sat between Brian’s legs with Brian holding him. After the movie they headed for the shower.

Brian loved Justin’s shoulder length hair. He took his time washiipong it. Then Justin washed Brian’s hair that he had let grow out so it laid across his forehead. Then Brian started at Justin’s feet and worked his way up his body leaving nips and kisses along the way as he rinsed him off. He sucked on Justin’s neck and worked his way down his
chest stopping to suck first one then the other of his hard nipples. Kissing down he licked his way around the crown of his dick then twirled his tongue in the slit and swallowed him. Justin had to balance himself to be able to stand. It had been so long. No one could take Brian’s place. Sliding his hands around Justin’s hips to his crease he dipped in to rub his pucker. The little cries and moans were music to Brian’s ears. He worked each of his three fingers in making sure to open him enough that there would be little pain. By the time Justin was ready he had cum down Brian’s throat. Brian kissed Justin sharing his taste with him. Sheathing his dick and turning Justin around Brian pushed slowly in till his entire nine inches was deep inside Justin. They both moved faster and faster until with a cry they both came.

Drying off they fell into bed. Brian placed a pillow under his ass and told Justin it was his turn. Sheathing himself and applying lube Brian loved feeling his lover finally giving him only what Justin could . Then spooning with Brian’s arm around Justin they drifted off to sleep. Having the best rest they’d had in a long time.

____________________


The next day they drove to the diner. They placed two tables together sooo the whole gang could sit together.

Michael scowled as he saw Justin sitting there. Brian held Gus so his broke leg was across Justin’s lap. Debbie and Carl even joined them.

“ Where was Gus at Brian? How’d he break his leg?”

“ You didn’t hear Mikey? Linds had him in Rome at Justin’s show. There was an explosion in the street close to his hotel. As well as Justin, Gus and Lindsey were in it. Lindsey died Mikey.”

“Oh my God. Was Mel and JR there Justin?”

“I didn’t see them. Gus was in a bed next to mine at the clinic they took us to. I woke up and he called my name. I had amnesia for almost 3 months. Gus told me his name. The police took a picture of Lindsey after witnesses said Gus was with her. I had a dream about Brian and I at Britin. When I woke up I remembered. I was horrified to think of Lindsey dead. I tried to call Brian to let him know at least Gus was okay. But couldn’t reach him and Kinnetik was closed for renovations. “

“ She was in Rome??”

“ Yes. No one else was seen with her. “

Brian watched Michaels face closely when Justin mentioned the phone. He was looking everywhere but at Justin.

“ You probably blocked him when you had your fight. “ Michael
said.

“ Michael, I didn’t block Justin. I expected him to call after he cooled down. And how did you know it was blocked? That wasn’t mentioned. “

“Y- You just forgot. “Mike said.

“ I wouldn’t tell you something
like that. The days are gone when our business is shared. Do you tell when
you and Ben fight? “

“ That’s different!”

“ Michael Charles Novotny Bruckner!! I can’t believe you did that! We don’t know where Melanie and JR are. If Brian had gotten that message
he would have been there and been able to look for them. “

Shoving his chair back Michael got up and ran out of the diner.

“ We are going to hire a PI to check things out. I don’t want to go there having Gus, Patrick and Sunny
unless the PI finds something.”

“I’m going to Kinnetik with Brian. Just in case Gus needs us I can see to him while Brian is busy. We can take breaks with the kids too.”

When they headed for Kinnetik Justin said. “ I texted Daphne. She is going to bring a DNA kit to Kinnetik to test me and the twins. No matter what they are mine too. But it won’t hurt to know.”

“ Well Sunshine the more I think about it the more I’m convinced they
are yours too. I’m gonna have Cyn check out PI’s when she gets a chance. Plus I’m calling my lawyer. With Melanie missing I’m gonna take what steps I need to keep Gus.”

Suddenly Justin has an armful of Daphne. “ Omg!! I’m so glad you are okay!!

“ I’m fine. Do you have the kit?”

“ Of course. But I have a paper here for Brian to sign. Permission to do the test.”

“ I think he’s free isn’t he Cynthia?” Seeing her nod Daphne goes to the door and knocks.

When Brian opens the door she takes a leap and her legs and arms are around Brian.

“ Let go of my person Daphne. You will wrinkle the Armani.”

“ Wouldn’t want to do that. You have to sign this. It’s permission to do the test. But first tell me why you didn’t tell me about the kiddos?”

“ Well it helps if you come say hi once in awhile.”

“ Let’s go to the daycare guys.”After swabbing Justin and the twins. She bags it and says, “this is gonna take three days. I will get back to you. I have a feeling you are the father too. I mean look at them. Patrick looks just like you. Sunny has a mixture of both of you. Blonde hair but hazel eyes. Your nose but Brian’s chin. Better buy a gun when they are older.”

“I got ahold of my lawyer Lawrence, Jus. He faxed what I will need for custody of Gus. Right now your custody will hold up against Melanie if she shows up. I talked to a PI Lawrence says he is the best. I faxed what I need to him.”

“ Things are slow today huh? Come here Sunny let me tie your shoes.”

“ Up Papa.”Justin picked Sunny up and looked at Brian with his sunshine smile. “ Papa? Did you suggest that to her? “
“ Well we did say no matter you are their daddy too. I figured Papa should work. Sunny picked it up fast.”

Justin gave Sunny a smile and received one as well.

“ Twin smiles Jester.” Molly said. “ Patrick smiles like you too. But he has a glare like I have seen on Brian when he is after the art department.”

“ Look, it’s a slow day. I’ll man the phones. Straighten the files. You guys take your kids and go to the park.”
Don’t you have a pair of jeans and a tee in your office?”

“ You sure you’re okay with that Cyn? I forgot about those. Justin give me a few minutes to change.”
Grabbing the phone Brian calls Ted. “ You caught up for the day? Why don’t you grab Tyler and join us at the park? “

“ Guess I could. Blake’s at the clinic. I’ll let him know. Maybe see if Drew or Em is around.”

Later at home Justin fixed chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese for supper with a fruit salad.”

Collapsing on the couch Brian said “I’m bushed. “ But I’m glad Gus has a boot on now. Even though he hates it. He’s getting around better. How about we take a shower together and get each other off? Then go on to bed? I can’t believe I’m saying that. But I’d rather not be anywhere else but with you and the kids.”

“ Hey I’m all for that. And I’m younger than you. Let’s go old man.”