- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The smack downs continue. Plans are made. Brian declares his love for Justin

2.

Justin woke to tiny feather-like kisses on his face and neck. A hand was clasped around his morning wood. After bringing each of his nipples to a hardened, tingling nub, Brian continued down to his belly button. Circling and nibbling at it, Brian felt Justin’s hands gently grasp his hair.

“Morning, Sunshine!!” Getting a groan from his man, he buried his nose in his pubes before licking at the precum bubbling from the slit on the rock-hard cock.

“Brian, please. I need...”

Chuckling, he said “Patience little boy. I’ve got this." Then he swallowed his favorite treat whole. He continued to suck and nibble until he was rewarded with his protein breakfast.

Laying up beside Justin, they smiled happily at each other. Looking at the beautiful face, he wondered why he didn’t open up before. He felt... content? Happy? Whole? All of the above.

Justin caressed the face he'd loved from their beginning. “I loved that wake-up call.”

The words were on the tip of his tongue. Justin never asked for anything. Such a simple thing would make him happy and the words were the truth. He could admit it. "I love you, Justin.”

Blue eyes popped open. “Oh, Brian! I love you too." Justin swooped down and engulfed Brian’s woody. The slender body arched at the feeling of Justin’s throat muscles contracting around him. “Ahhhh, Jus!!” Justin hummed. The vibrations sent shock waves through Brian. Quickly, Brian was brought to completion.

After taking a shower with more playing, they sat on the couch drinking coffee. Justin nestled against Brian’s side.

“Listen to me, Jus. I want us to get an LDP. You’re going to be working for Kinnetik. But I want to share everything with you. I will give you my POA. No, don’t protest. I also want to do a commitment ceremony.”

“Bri... Brian! Are you su..!”

Closing Justin’s mouth with a kiss Brian continued, “This isn’t sudden on my part. I’ve been thinking about this for a while. You deserve to have all of me and I want all of you.” Dropping down to one knee, he took Justin’s hand. "Marry me?”

Throwing his arms around his man... his man! Justin was ecstatic. “Yes, yes, yes!!" But then hesitating, he asked, "Are we gonna...??”

“Yes, Sunshine. It wouldn’t be a true commitment without that. You are the only one that truly satisfies me, even if I’m afraid. But we just fit. In a few months, we can throw away the condoms.”

“Brian, I love you. I know you feel like you’re flawed. But you’re perfect to me. You have a big heart that can be easily hurt. If we stumble, we pick ourselves up and start again. Okay?”

Brian looked at that beautiful face and could only nod. Burying his face in Justin’s neck, he felt arms tighten around him. “Yes, Justin. I want us to work together and build a life together.”

Suddenly the buzzer started going off. Giving a big sigh, Justin looks out and sees Deb outside. “This isn’t happening. I’m turning this thing down. Today is our day, Brian. I’m sure poor widdle Mikey has spun some kind of shit to her. We aren’t getting run out of our home because she and her spoiled manchild thinks you owe them. You don’t owe them anything. You have taken care of Mikey enough. Time for her to take care of him. SHE is his mother.”

Brian sits back down and rests his head on the back of the couch. He watches Justin scanning through his phone. “Found it. It’s an expensive place, but they deliver breakfast. Think you can manage a regular omelet?" Receiving a nod he dials. “Yes, my name is Justin Taylor. I want to order two omelets with ham, mushrooms, and cheddar cheese, please. Do you have guava juice? A large guava juice and same of orange. One plain toast and one with butter. Delivered to 6 Tremont, top floor. Oh, tell the delivery person to not let anyone else in. Thank you.” Seeing that Deb has gone, he turns the buzzer back up.

“You’re right, Sunshine. We’ll deal with the entitled twosome tomorrow. I’ll call our lawyer tomorrow morning as well. We should be able to go sign the papers after I pick you up from school."

The rest of their day they watched TV, spent time in bed, and talked.

_______________

Monday morning, Brian made the call to the lawyer. Then they headed for the diner. Entering, they saw Emmett, Ted, and Mikey at their usual booth. Deb yelled the moment she saw them.

“You asshole! How dare you attack my son.” Raising her hand for a slap, she’s surprised when Brian grabs her wrist and stops her.

“Enough, Deb! I'm not your spoiled child! You have no right to slap me. He ran his mouth at Justin like he has whenever you or I am not around. But this time he didn’t notice I came in and caught him. I’m not Michael's property! The only person I belong to is Justin and Gus. Justin is the only person who sees the real me. I was a fool to think Michael was my friend. He hasn’t been my friend for a long time. The venom he spews, is on the same level as Claire. Justin is my best friend and partner. I love him. As far as that goes, Ted is a better friend than Michael. Get that hurt look off your face, Emmy Lou. I know I can count on you too. Deb, you need to cut the apron strings and let Michael be a man. Justin and I won’t turn our backs if you truly need us, but I’m done being at his beck and call.”

Then Michael comes charging up to them. “I can’t believe you are doing this! You are choosing him over me? He will only hurt you again. He doesn’t deserve you. He...” Stepping away from Michael, Brian pulls Justin into one arm. “Enough, Michael!! God! I told you to stay away from us! Don’t make me take a restraining order out on you! Why waste my breath? Justin and I will probably both mess up. Couples fight at times. But I plan on talking things out when that happens. He’s it for me. I deserve to be happy, and my happiness is this beautiful blond-headed angel I found under a streetlight. Everybody!!! I LOVE JUSTIN TAYLOR!!!” He puts his arm across Justin’s shoulders and turns to leave.

“No, Brian! You will not let them run you out of here. Come and sit in my section. Michael had better sit down and leave you alone. Deb, you have customers to wait on.” Kiki directs Brian and Justin to a table on her side. Then directs a glare at Deb and Michael until they turn away. “Now, then two coffees, an egg-white omelet, and a breakfast special with extra bacon to share with Brian. Right?”

Brian glares, then with a slight smile, he nods. Seconds later, Em and Ted join them.

With a shake of his head, Em looks at the two Novotny’s. “Look at that. Both of them with their arms crossed and a pout on their faces. So proud of you, Brian."

Ted adds, “What happened Saturday has gotten around the avenue. People have waited a long time for the Smackdowns. Well done."

_______________

Later that day...

“Okay, if you two will sign in the appropriate places, I’ll get these filed in the morning. Congratulations.”
Chapter End Notes:

Wonder what happens next?