- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Michael comes to the loft.

DAPHNE TAKES CHARGE

CHAPTER TWO
__________________

The next morning Brian lay on his side with his head propped up, looking at Justin sleep. He couldn’t believe how different he felt since opening up to Justin. He had said the words he had been afraid to say and it wasn’t hard at all. Moving to place his arm around his Sunshine and throw a leg across him, he felt a twinge in his ass as it reminded him of what he gave Justin the night before. He placed his head on Justin’s shoulder. He felt an arm come around him to hold him snugly. Burying his head in Justin’s neck he allowed himself to recall their love making.

*Flashback*

Brian and Justin couldn’t get into the loft fast enough. Pants were undone as hands grasped at each other. Justin dropped to his knees and engulfed the rod of steel his lover sported. Before the elevator reached their floor he had Brian’s hot release coming down his throat. He tasted so good. Lifting Justin up Brian carried Justin to the door, opened it and carried him inside. He placed him on the counter. Pulling Justin’s dick out he swallowed him down his throat. He let his muscles massage his lover, loving the dirty words Justin was saying that he had missed so much. In just minutes he was drinking Justin’s release.

Lifting him off the counter he carried him to the bed. They quickly undressed each other. Grabbing the lube and condoms Brian prepared Justin quickly. Justin’s shyly voiced 'be gentle it’s been awhile' went right to his heart. Sheathing himself, he slowly made his way into Justin, feeling the warmth around him. They soon found the familiar rhythm. At first keeping a slow pace then harder and faster as they came to an explosive finish. As they came down from their highs, Brian realized Justin was caressing his butt cheek. He found it didn’t bother him. Without a second thought he grabbed the lube and taking Justin’s hand he squirted some on his fingers. Justin’s eyes grew wide as he realized what Brian wanted. Justin looked at his lover with so much love in his gaze that Brian’s breath hitched. He began by kissing and nipping at Brian’s body. His hands leading the way, touching all the spots he knew were sensitive. Turning Brian over he settled between Brian’s legs and began to rim him. Brian didn’t hold back letting Justin hear how good he was making him feel. Justin inserted his fingers one at a time inside Brian, taking care to open him for the intrusion. Justin was shocked when he heard Brian say "I’ve never done this before". He positioned himself and slowly began to enter him, pausing to let him adjust to the hardened member. Finally their thrusts started, Brian eagerly meeting Justin. Their lips met and tongues tangled together. When their orgasms came it was together and neither man had ever felt anything so good.

They ordered Thai in and spent their evening continuing to talk. Brian sharing all his life that he had held back. Why he hadn’t done that before he didn’t know. It was cathartic to him. They both vowed to keep the lines of communication open.

Brian had a business trip to take to New York. He was supposed to be gone a week to confer with two clients. On finding out there was a school break that week he arranged for Justin to go along with him. They left on Friday as soon as school was out. He convinced Justin to let him buy him a new suit to wear to the lunch meeting with Kelly McQuaid. Luckily he wrapped the meetings successfully and took the rest of the week to spend time with Justin and do more shopping and visiting some galleries. They were both pleased that two of the galleries wanted to show a few of Justin’s paintings that he had completed. On Sunday they returned home. Brian was pleased to have acquired two new suits for himself and smug that he had gotten a second suit for Justin. Also they both had new jeans and shirts. Justin had two new pairs of shoes. One pair of dress shoes and new sneakers. Justin was happy that Brian understood they weren’t pitching all his cargoes and old tee shirts. He would paint in them.

On Monday Brian went into work late and Justin missed his first class in order to send the pictures to the galleries. That night they got Justin’s clothes from Daphne’s. Arriving back at the loft, Brian gleefully bagged the clothes Justin agreed to get rid of, keeping three pair of jeans and six tees for painting.

Just as they finished eating dinner the buzzer went off. Brian peeked out the window and saw Michael at the door.

“It’s Mikey. Let’s get this over with."

He buzzed him up and opened the door. Then he sat on the couch pulling Justin close beside him their hands entwined.

“Briiaaannn!!! Where have you... what the fuck is he doing here??!!!”

“He is here because I want him here. We have been together for over a week now. He left Ethan the night of the Rage Party. We got together the next day.”

“He will just cheat again. He’s a little whore!” Pulling Justin up he tried to shove him out the door.

In a flash Brian grabbed Michael and had him up against the door.

“Never! Never grab him like that again!! I’m not your property! You don’t get to decide what I want! DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. ME? I love Justin and he knows that now. He is my partner. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.”

“You don’t mean that! I’m your best friend! It’s you and me!! You said you loved me! Always had always will!”

“You were my best friend. Not anymore. You are jealous of Justin. Michael, you were the brother of my heart. I could tell you I loved you but only as a brother. I could never live with you. We wouldn’t get along. I need someone that challenges me. It’s not all sex with me and Justin. We talk about a lot of stuff. We have similar likes in music, books, and movies. Sure, some things are different, but we are two indviduals. He went with me to New York last week for work. We took in some galleries and museums. We discussed what we liked and didn’t like. Mikey, I’m not a fourteen year old. The comics don’t interest me anymore. You need to learn how to live your own life. If you can learn to accept Justin and not snipe at him all the time we can still be friends. But he is my best friend.”

Shutting the door after Michael left he plopped down on the couch again. He had tears in his eyes as he mourned the closeness he had felt as a brother to Mikey. Justin gathered him in his arms. He rubbed Brian’s back in a circle comforting him the best he could.

“You are so lucky Justin. Daphne is a good friend to you. I thought you needed more friends your age. But now I think having one close friend who supports you is a good thing.”

“Brian, I have other friends. But I’ve always preferred Daphne’s company only. It’s just my way. But now I consider Emmett a friend too. And you as well.”

Putting his fingers against Brian’s lips he continues. “We have a great sex life. But I think that now, especially now that you have opened up and we both are talking openly. We have a friendship as well. I know you have said you don’t fuck your friends, but lovers can be friends too. Give Michael time. Maybe someday he’ll meet someone and things will ease up. He’ll understand things.” Caressing Brian’s face he said, “I love you. I’m here for you.”

Brian wrapped his arms around Justin and kissed him lovingly. Carding his fingers through his hair. He brushed a finger across Justin’s lips. Then gently kissed him again. “Thank you. That means so much to me.”