- Text Size +
6.

Things were going quite well for the Tremont family. Gus loved Mrs. Belmont. Whoever got home first, would get Gus and keep him until Mel got home.

Justin split time between school and work. He had an hour each day to paint at his school studio and he also painted for an hour, at least two or three times a week, while Brian checked his email and worked on the next day's work. They all got in the habit of eating together on Sundays. Oftentimes they invited Ted, Emmett, and their partners over. Gus loved Mrs. Belmont and she adored Gus. Brian loved spending time with his sonny boy. On Saturdays, Brian and Justin would take Gus to the park leaving Mel to have time to herself.

The news on Lindsey wasn’t good. She had been told in court she had to get counseling, but she kept saying she didn’t need it. Justin told Mel that Lindsey needed to spend a few days in jail to see what could happen if she continued not to cooperate. Brian agreed. A couple of days later, an angry Nancy Peterson confronted Mel in her office.

“How dare you tell them to jail Lindsey! She needs help, not jail. She should be at home.” Mother and daughter were a lot alike as Nancy had tears in her eyes.

“Mrs. Peterson, Lindsey tried to use a crowbar on me and she did hit two officers. She most certainly does not need to be free at this time. The court told her - not me, Brian, or Justin - that if she didn’t cooperate and get counseling, she would go to jail. Anyway, would you want to be held responsible for her seriously injuring or killing someone?”

Nancy turned and stalked away. Melanie took a deep breath and let it out. She was so glad Brian and Justin talked her into moving into the loft. They had put in a new security system with cameras. Mrs. Belmont had pictures of Lindsey, her sister, and her parents. She even had a picture of Debbie and Michael. Lindsey could be very manipulative and had often worked her wiles on Debbie and Michael.

On entering her loft, she heard the buzzer go. Answering it, she heard Carl ask to come up. She texted Brian and Justin to come downstairs and why. Once they were all there, Carl began to talk.

“Lindsey had a severe breakdown today. She was in a cell with another woman and they got into an argument. The woman slapped Lindsey and she shoved her down and began to choke her. She broke bones in her throat. Officers tased her and performed a tracheotomy on the women. She’s being charged with attempted murder. She was examined by a psychiatrist for two hours and he deemed her sane enough to stand trial.”

“Carl, you know Nancy Peterson is going to fight this. She confronted me while she was out shopping today and was saying Lindsey belongs at home.”

“It won’t do any good, Mel. Dr. Bridges, the state psychiatrist, did the examination, and then Alex Wilder and another psychiatrist watched the video that was made, and agreed with the original diagnosis.”

Once Carl left, they were stunned. Brian got up, then sat down, and then was back up again. Melanie approached him and put her arms around him and held him tightly. She mouthed, ‘call your mom’ to Justin who mouthed back, ‘texted her’.

“Let it out, Brian. There’s no shame. You’ve lost a close friend and I have lost a wife. Gus... OMG... how do we tell him someday?”

Jennifer and Daphne got there.

“Jenn,” Brian said. She put her arms out, Daphne joined them as they formed a circle holding each other.

Jennifer said, “Gus is young. Wait until he’s older to tell him. Surely they will perform more tests on her. This happened too fast. There has to be more to it. Mel, is Lindsey taking any medication?”

“Not that I know of, Jenn. But it wouldn’t surprise me if she was. You know what? I’m her POA. I’ll contact her doctor and talk to him.”

Brian sat there for a minute, “Maybe I could talk to Alex Wilder and see what he thinks about this. I’ve always thought she could have benefited from counseling. Her folks really did a number on her. But I wouldn’t bring it up, because I probably needed it as well from my childhood. Since I have opened up to Justin, we have talked about everything. He actually helps me a lot.”

He reached over and pulled Justin onto his lap, happy just to hold him close. Justin snuggled his head under Brian’s chin.

Later, they ordered take out and after eating, everyone went to their homes.

“Stressed, hun?” Justin asked, while massaging Brian’s temples.

“Some, yes. I can’t figure Linds out. That feels good, baby.”

“Well, I think it’s time we indulged in some of our favorite stress relief. What do you think? Whoaaa! Brian!”

Brian had stood up and thrown Justin over his shoulder. He carried him to the bedroom and undressed him. Laying him down he started at his head and worked his way down. Bypassing the hard weeping cock, he kisses, nips and licks down one leg and up the other. Licking a swipe up his cock, he nibbled gently around the head then slid it down his throat. He continued to alternate licking and nipping and deep-throating it. Finally, when Justin’s cock was so hard it was purple-looking and his nuts were drawn up tight, he grabbed the lube and started opening him up. “Bri, please, I don’t need that. Just fuck me!”

Jus, did you get your results? I was negative.”

“So was I.”

“Do you want to? I haven’t been with anyone since we got back together.”

“Me neither, Bri. Oh yes. I’d love for us to be exclusive.”

Placing his legs on his shoulders, Brian slipped slowly but steadily into Justin’s tight hole.

“Oh, Justin. This is so good. You have to feel this next.”

“Oh, Brian. I can feel every bit of you. So good. So very good.”

Later after they showered, they lay with Brian's head nestled on Justin’s shoulder.

“l love you, my sunshine. So very much. I’m so glad you are in my life.”

“I love you too, Bri. There’s no place else I’d rather be.”