- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a crack fic idea I brought up as a joke. Then it happened. These views do not reflect those of Cowlip's. No copyright infringement intended.

He had been ready to settle down. He had fallen in love and found so much happiness with Blake. After all the back and forth of trying to work on themselves, leaving them in different places in the process, he had finally found good standing with the man he kept on finding his way back to. They had been in a good place for about a year and, when they parted ways, they were still in a good place.

 

And that had made it feel more final.

 

Ted may sound overly dramatic. Okay, he knows he sounds overly dramatic. He still talked to Blake at least twice week. He still told him that he loved him and Blake returned the sentiment. He’d gone to visit him a few times when he was in a nearby state. But that hadn’t made things much easier. He had known that he had to let Blake go. He couldn’t hold his lover back when he had an opportunity he couldn’t turn down. He couldn’t think of anyone else right for the job who was as personable, sweet, and passionate as Blake is. His partner was doing great things. Speaking to other recovering addicts across the country. Proposing recovery programs rather than prison times for users with no other serious crimes under their belt. Ted was so fucking proud of him but it didn’t stop him from being so fucking lonely.

 

For the first time in his life, he could identify with Brian Kinney.

 

Not that the man would openly admit how much he missed his own long distance boyfriend. But still, the situations were extremely similar. They both had much younger boyfriends, blossoming into wonderful, hardworking men who needed to fly away from the nest in order to succeed. He and Brian had both been left behind, accepting years before that Pittsburgh was their home, at least for the next few years if not longer.They had both decided with their lovers that monogamy wouldn’t be best for their arrangement. He knew Brian didn’t want to hold Justin back in any way and he also knew that Blake deserved physical comfort when Ted wasn't there to provide it. And, in all honesty, Ted doesn’t think he has it in him to hold out for his occasional visits with Blake since sometimes a couple of months pass before he can see him once more. He could keep himself from falling in love and he could probably get by from just jerking off but he was lonely. He needed to find temporary relief with someone else in order to just let himself blank out. And, like Ted, he knew Brian was lonely too. Of course he wouldn’t admit that either.

 

But, unlike Brian, Ted wasn’t a stud of any sort. He was a top for the most part, that much was certain. He had also never received any complaints. But he wasn't a god and a legend like Brian Kinney. Each time he scored a new trick he considered himself lucky while Brian felt that whichever worthy trick he picked should consider themselves lucky. Not Ted. No, as he pounds into this beautiful new young trick in the backroom, he has to hold himself back from thanking him as he grips onto his hips and lets out a moan. He pointedly doesn't answer when the trick says, “Fuck yeah, Daddy. Love your cock. Fuck my tight young ass” but, despite cringing at his new pet name, he does what he is told and fucks him to the best of his abilities. He gives it his all and fucks the twink’s prostate over and over and over again. The twink cries out loudly and repeatedly, eyes rolled back in his head in absolute ecstasy. Ted feels multiple sets of intrigued eyes on him as he thrusts harder and grunts when he is close to coming.

 

“I’m coming!” the twink desperately cries, “You’re making me come, Daddy!”

 

Without being touched the twink comes, some of it makes it to the wall but the rest drips onto the floor due to the way the guy is bent over with his legs spread. Ted lasts another thirty seconds before spilling over into the condom and yelling out his release.

 

Once he comes back to himself and he lifts his head off the trick's shoulder, he's a bit confused when he hears the sound of whistling and the clapping of hands.

 

He looks around, wondering if a celebrity had graced their presence, or maybe Brian or Brandon, but everyone seems to be looking at him.

 

"That was amazing!" the twink says breathlessly as he turns around to look at him, "You are absolutely incredible."

 

Ted shrugs and blushes a little as he zips his pants back up, "Thanks. You're pretty incredible yourself."

 

"No, you don't understand," the twink says in awe, "You are the best fuck I've ever had. I have never been fucked with such precision or focused passion. You've probably ruined me for other men. Believe me, you have a gift that no other man possesses."

 

Ted feels his eyes widen, "God, don't tell me you're a virgin. Listen kid, I'm not some great fuck. I'm average at best. You'll see once you get some more experience."

 

The twink lets out a laugh, "A virgin? That's a laugh. I may only be 22 but I've fucked at least four hundred men and that includes Brian Kinney and Brandon Horn. And believe me, Daddy, they have nothing on you. So why don't you tell me your name?"

 

"Uh...It's Ted. Ted Schmidt," he stammers, not used to this kind of sexual praise from anyone besides Blake and, albeit briefly, Troy.

 

"Well, Mr. Schmidt, I'm going to tell my friends and acquaintances all about you. Next time they are looking to be fucked into oblivion, I'm going to direct them to your services."

 

Ted snorts, "Yeah, right."

 

The twink raises his eyebrows and turns to the crowd in the backroom.

 

"I just want everyone here to know that Ted Schmidt is definitely the best top in the state of Pennsylvania, most likely the best top in America, and possibly the best top on Planet Earth. I don't care how much of a top you butch bastards are or how many cocks you nelly bottoms have had. Get fucked by Ted Schmidt and you'll want to bend over for him all the time. You all hear me? Schmidt's the shit!"

 

Intrigued murmuring fills the room as Ted stands there, not close to knowing what to say. He's about to leave and head back to the bar but he feels a strong hand grip his shoulder to turn him around.

 

Gulping and forcing himself to look up, he finds the 6'7" bodybuilder stud that everyone calls Thor staring down at him. The giant looks at him with hunger in his eyes and, before Ted knows it, takes him over to a small table near the back, drops his pants, and bends over so that his torso is flush against the table top.

 

"Well? Go on," Thor urges, reaching back to spread his cheeks, "If Tomás says you're the best fuck he's ever had then that means you better be ready to prove something!"

 

Ted sighs as he looks down at the challenge, annoyed until he realizes that the man is shaking.

 

"Thor, what's the matter?"

 

"Pfft! Nothing's the matter! Where do you get off by asking me?"

 

Ted isn't the best at reading people but he did take a couple of Psychology courses back in college. He studies Thor's body language and sees that, while he probably secretly wants to get fucked, he is very insecure about it due to his status which would explain the sarcastic front. Ted has to wonder why Thor would do this so publicly but he can only guess that his need has been building up for a while.

 

"When's the last time you were fucked?" Ted asks him softly after he comes back with a condom from the dispenser.

 

"I never get-"

 

"Thor."

 

Thor sighs then whispers, "Maybe a couple of years ago. No...no one wants a bottom who can throw them across the room."

 

Ted clears his throat at that and considers stepping away before Thor assures him by saying, "Not that I would do that."

 

Ted smiles, slightly amused by Thor’s nervous, foot-in-mouth demeanor before realizing that the man is a gentle giant and he deserves being led into this in a gentle manner as well.

 

So, despite it being a pain on his knees, Ted kneels down, briefly puts his hands on top of Thor's to get him to spread his cheeks wider, and starts to rim him.

 

Ted can't help but feel pride as Thor thrusts back against his tongue and cries out almost immediately. He’s limited when it comes to rimming experience, both giving and receiving it. It had only been something he had done with a few lovers. Emmett, Psycho Tad, mainly Blake. It just felt too intimate to do with just anyone. So he is surprised that he would do this with Thor, who is just anyone. He knows that it was a way to ease him into things but, in case Thor considers it something to do with a special person in your life, he keeps it quick before standing up to prepare him.

 

He twists his fingers to stroke his spot over and over, keeping the man panting, breathless, and almost incoherent. After three fingers, Ted puts on the condom, lubes himself up, and lines his cock up with Thor’s hole. Thor gasps as if he’s just come face to face with heaven as Ted makes that first thrust. He leads him to an orgasm quickly but gets Thor hard again because he’s nowhere close to being finished.

 

“Oh my god oh my god oh my god!” Thor calls out, gripping the table as Ted’s thrusts get more forceful, “You make me feel so good! God! Oh, fuck!”

 

He grips onto Thor’s cock to keep him from coming, bends over his back to look over his shoulder, and grits out, “Not. Yet.”

 

Thor nods, only whimpering in the process and leans up as if he wants to kiss him.

 

As much as he doesn’t want to hurt the man’s feelings, the thought of kissing anyone besides Blake feels wrong.

 

Thor’s whimpers get louder as his penis starts to pulse in Ted’s hand. Ted knows he’s seconds from coming and that he needs to desperately. Ted is pretty close as well so he does the man a favor by licking his ear and whispering, “Come.”

 

As soon as Ted lets go of the hard cock, Thor comes all over the table, filling the backroom with cries as he gives into his release. Ted moans as he gives Thor those last several thrusts, gripping his ass so hard that he wouldn’t be surprised if he left bruised handprints on him. After Ted comes, he lets himself slip out and gives Thor’s ass a light slap. When he turns around, he sees that no one is fucking and minding their own business. They are all crowded behind them watching him and Thor, who is still whimpering on the table.

 

Before he can let the shock of what he had just done hit him, the backroom begins to cheer.

 

“Bravo!”

 

“Encore!”

 

“Absolutely incredible!”

 

“A true ten star performance!”

 

Ted feels a bashful grin appear on his face as he looks down at his shoes.

 

“Oh, stop. It’s all very flattering but I wasn’t THAT great!”

 

“Oh, oh please, sir!” a nelly bottom cries, pushing his way through the crowd, “Please let me have the honor of being fucked by your cock! I would be such a good boy and tend to your every desire during our time together!”

 

“No! Choose me!” a bear dressed in a biker jacket growls as he steps forward, “I may be a top but I will bend over for that cock any day.”

 

“Guys, I need a few minutes before I even think about fucking anyone else,” Ted laughs nervously, stepping backwards and bumping into Thor’s bent over ass in the process.

 

“Let’s give him some space,” a more reasonable man suggests before he leans in to whisper, “I got your back, bud. The question is if you have mine.”

 

The man winks as Ted catches onto the innuendo. As the small crowd closes in, he realizes that he’s going to have to make a few more people happy tonight.

 

“Alright, alright,” Ted says to the crowd, “Just...Just go over and face the wall, bend over, and drop your pants. I’ll fuck you one by one down the line.”

 

The crowd nods eagerly as they do what they’re told, bare asses perked out, naked, and ready for the taking.

 

Even though he feels some guilt about doing this while Blake is away, they told the other to have a great time with whomever they chose as long as they didn’t partake any type of drugs or alcohol. Fucking eight men one after another was not prohibited and he would give Blake his blessing if he found out he wanted to do the same. Besides, he’s making people happy. He’s always had trouble when it came to doing that. Yes, Blake’s eyes lit up whenever he walked into a room but Blake wasn’t here right now and wouldn’t be for a while.

 

Right now, he would take what he could get, no matter how bizarre this all was.

 

As he drops his own pants and thrusts his cock into the first trick in line, he thinks about how he would have never predicted that something as unbelievable as this would happen and is still semi-convinced that it has to be a dream or one elaborate prank. However, despite how strange he thinks this is now, he will never EVER predict what happens next.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Brian gets off work, he goes home for a couple of hours. He hasn’t been out in almost a week, not feeling up to seeing his friends or fucking a trick. God, he doesn’t know how he survived. He’s never jerked off more in his life. Of course some of that was done in front of his webcam for Justin’s viewing pleasure. He’s glad Justin is so busy but it can be really fucking inconvenient for him. It shouldn’t be. He can go and fuck pretty much whoever he wants whenever he wants. But whoever he wants is usually Justin and whenever is basically never.

 

Brian growls in frustration. Sometimes, when he’s feeling not exactly sane, he feels that he should have told Lindsay to fuck herself and married Justin despite the article. Maybe she would have begged for his forgiveness by keeping Gus here and he wouldn’t feel so alone.

 

God. Even he thinks he sounds like an asshole. It’s not his fault though. Whoever thought abstinence, intentional or not, was a great idea was one sadistic fucker. Except without the fucker. Because they weren’t fucking. Lunatics.

 

He’s happy for Justin. And he’s happy that his son’s mothers feel like he’s safe. He’s just bitter because he needs a tight ass. He’d do everyone a favor if he got some.

 

So he calls Mikey, hoping that his best friend will come along despite that it isn’t quite his scene anymore and his friend surprisingly says yes as long as the professor comes along. Michael is lucky he actually likes his husband enough to go along with that. But he won’t stay third wheel for long. He’ll find someone to fuck, ditch them, and only come back to mock their lifestyle that he almost attempted but then didn’t which unexpectedly left a hole in his chest. It’s for the best though. Justin has his art and he has his status still in tact, despite Brandon’s continuous attempts to subtly dethrone him.

 

He gets ready, makes sure he looks extra hot despite the faint lines by his eyes he noticed the other day, and goes to meet Mikey and the Professor outside of Babylon, where they are sickeningly sweet and kissy as usual. He knows that he and Justin tend to participate in a lot of PDA, both before the New York move and after, but they were hot together. It was different.

 

“Hey, Brian!” Ben says, finally pulling his face off of Michael’s, “We haven’t seen you for a while. Thanks for inviting us out.”

 

“Well, someone had to get you two losers out of the house,” Brian says sarcastically as he takes Michael’s hand, who then takes Ben’s, and leads them to the front door. There is something so satisfying about being the owner of Babylon. Even though dealing with the business portions takes away from the magic he used to feel when he walked in, the pros outnumber the cons.

 

They have a couple of drinks at the bar and Brian pretends to listen as Michael and Ben talk about the little hustler’s first year at college and how well he’s doing and how proud they are of him. Don’t get him wrong, he hoped the best for the kid. But it was literally all Michael ever talked about. He could talk about Gus for hours but Hunter’s not his so how much is he expected to care? He doesn’t think he’s being heartless. If any of them had trouble with the student loan payments he’d hand the money over without a second thought but he didn’t have to hear about the kid’s every move.

 

“I’m going to go get my dick sucked,” Brian interrupts.

 

Michael rolls his eyes, “We’ll stay here. Maybe dance a little. Have fun.”

 

Brian stalks off, on the prowl. He finds a cute blonde in his mid-twenties, dancing the night away with a couple of his friends and he knows he has to fuck him. He’s a poor replacement but as long as he doesn’t pay too much attention to how the kid looks, he can pretend that he’s someone else.

 

So Brian cuts in, staring into the blonde’s eyes, conveying the message of what he exactly wants. The blonde raises his eyebrows in surprise and Brian looks at him hungrily. But suddenly, the blonde shakes his head and moves Brian out of the way.

 

“Sorry,” the blonde throws out, “I got fucked by the best of the best tonight and I don’t want to ruin that memory for anyone. Maybe ask me in a week.”

 

Brian stares at him, “Excuse me? Do you know who you are speaking to?”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Brian something, right?”

 

“...Kinney. It’s Kinney,” Brian grits out. He knows he’s breaking the rules but apparently he isn’t fucking this guy anyway so what’s the fucking point of not revealing his name?

 

“Yeah, Brian Kenny. Whatever. Look, I’m sure you’re good. But...there’s no way you can compare. At all. Not to the king. Maybe you should find someone who hasn’t been fucked by that godlike cock yet. You won’t have to lose in comparison.”

 

Brian takes a few steps back and shakes his head. No. No. This can’t be happening. This is the only thing he has. It had only been a week. Not even a week. This can’t be happening.

 

Brian lets out a growl and scans the room for that fucker. Fucking Brandon Horn. He knew he should have kept him banned. He knew it had been petty and childish to be jealous and hurt over Brandon’s popularity on the dance floor but it was what it was. He thought he had moved passed it but if he thought it was acceptable to move in on his territory while he was way, then he had another thing coming.

 

He doesn’t even make it to the back room before he finds him off in a corner of the dance floor, fucking some trick. That’s another reason he doesn’t like him. No respect for the perfectly reasonable rules. So he crosses his arms as he waits behind Brandon’s thrusting form, tapping his foot until the man comes.

 

“Now who’s the best fuck?” Brandon says in a low voice as the trick pulls his pants up.

 

The trick chuckles, “Uh...not you. Sorry.”

 

He can’t help but smirk when he sees Brandon’s shoulders stiffen at the answer.

 

The trick turns around, glances at Brian in confusion, before continuing in his explanation.

 

“Look, Brandon. You aren’t a bad fuck. You’re sort of like The Godfather, Part III. If you haven’t seen the first two then it is a really solid movie, despite Sophia Coppola’s performance. But if you’ve already seen Part II...well, it’s just lackluster at best. Sorry.”

 

The trick pushes past Brandon and, just as he thinks the trick might beg for some Part II, aka Brian Kinney, he pushes past him too.

 

Brandon still has his back to him, clenching his fists in frustration and anger.

 

“GOD DAMN IT!!!” Brandon roars, punching the wall in the process.

 

“Hey! Horn, don’t make me throw you out! Again!” Brian warns as he puts his arms around the younger man’s torso.

 

Brandon takes heaving breaths as Brian practically carries Brandon away from the wall. He leads him over to the bar, gets him a bottle of water, and tells him to cool off. But Brandon is just sitting there, fuming over whatever happened back in that dim corner.

 

“It’s over, Kinney,” Brandon mutters ambiguously as he takes a sip of his water, strangely defeated and morose.

 

Brian can’t believe he’s going to say this, especially when he had just been looking for Brandon to ban him again several minutes before. He should be thrilled with witnessing what he did. But seeing the tears in Brandon’s eyes and the frown firmly in place on his face, all he feels is exasperation and just a twinge of concern.

 

“What, because one guy was an asshole you suddenly think you suck at fucking? Is your ego that fragile?”

 

“Of course it is!” Brandon snaps, “And so is yours.”

 

Brian is about to vehemently deny that but then he remembers the goddamn fucking contest he had and how immature it had been so he keeps his mouth shut and moves on.

 

“Still, you can’t take just one guy’s opinion to heart. Fuck him. Move on. You didn’t have a thing for him, did you?”

 

“Of course not,” Brandon sneers, “I’m not looking for my own personal Justin Taylor. I’m not a pathetic hetero wannabe.”

 

He never remembered Brandon being this much of an asshole before but he sure as hell wants to make him take that back. But, before he can reach over the bar and grab Brandon’s shirt collar, the young man lets out a sigh.

 

“Not that it matters anymore. In fact, I probably should find someone who is fucking me due to love and not my abilities in the sack. I guess I am not as good as I thought I was so maybe if there were...feelings or whatever the fuck the other guy would enjoy it more.”

 

“Okay, what’s going on here?” Brian finally asks, his curiosity getting the best of him, “I got turned down, you got a lackluster review. I haven’t been here for about a week. What’s changed?”

 

Him” Brandon seethes, “The king. Fucking Tomás and his big mouth. Asshole. It’s his fault that everyone knows there is a god in our midsts.”

 

Brian stares at him incredulously and looks around. Nothing seems too out of place. Hot men grinding on the dance floor, drinks being poured, Mikey and the Professor swaying together like fucking married heterosexuals.

 

But then something catches his eye. When he looks at the entrance of the backroom, he sees a line coming out of it. It isn’t miles long but there is never a fucking line.

 

“What’s going on in the backroom?” Brian demands to know, already coming around to the other side of the bar.

 

“The king’s loyal subjects must wait their turn,” Brandon scoffs humorlessly, “He’s old and not even that cute but his fanbase is more fanatic than The Beatles’.”

 

Brian stares at the line and walks over with purpose. He ignores objections along the lines of, “Hey, wait your turn!” and “I don’t give a fuck if you’re the owner! You have to wait to be fucked like the rest of us!” as he makes his way inside.

 

When he gets to the front, he sees men panting at the thrusting form inside. Back turned, he pounds into his very willing trick with precision like no other, making the strong buff man loudly moan and beg for more. When the top really goes at it, the bottom comes all over the wall with a high pitched cry, collapsing as the top keeps thrusting. The bottom whimpers as the top uses his hole until he finds his own release. After the top comes, he helps the man stand up straight, pats him on the ass to let him know that he’s done and turns around to face the crowd.

 

At first Brian thinks it’s a trick of the light because the top strongly resembles his CFO. But it couldn’t be. Ted Schmidt would not have a crowd waiting to get fucked by his cock.

 

“Bravo, King Schmidt!”

 

“Absolutely breathtaking!”

 

“Schmidt’s the shit!”

 

Brian feels his jaw drop as Ted gives the crowd a slight smile before clearing his throat.

 

“Next!” he calls out as the man in front of the line pushes past Brian to bend over the table.

 

“Fuck me here, King Schmidt! Please! I have a plug in and lubed myself up for you so fuck me as hard as you want!” the young trick begs, his ass wiggling in the air.

 

Ted chuckles as he rubs the boy’s ass, puts on a condom, and thrusts into his hole. As Ted starts fucking the trick, he looks to the crowd, nods at his swooning fans, and finally sees Brian standing there.

 

“Oh. Hi, Brian!” Ted waves during a particularly hard thrust.

 

Brian shakes his head and stumbles out of the backroom. It has to be a dream. It just has to be. There’s no fucking way he was overthrown by Ted Fucking Schmidt. So yeah, it’s all a dream. He probably drank too much and passed out at his desk before his Skype appointment with Sunshine. That’s the only thing that could explain this scenario and his inexplicable boner.

Chapter End Notes:

End of chapter 1! Let me know what you think!