[Reviews - 21] starstarstarstarstarPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

 

Everyone has been placed in charge of their own lives. As Brian and Justin begin to design theirs, Michael and Lindsay are having to deal with what they wanted... just not the way they wanted it.

Again, a special THANK YOU goes out to Lorie, who I find an AMAZING person to know. I seriously couldn't do what I do without you. Love you!


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Brian Kinney, Cynthia, Daphne Chanders, David Cameron, Debbie Novotny, Drew Boyd, Emmett Honeycutt, Gardner Vance, Jennifer Taylor, Justin Taylor, Kiki, Leda, Lindsay Peterson, Marty Ryder, Melanie Marcus, Michael Novotny, Original Character, Original Female Character, Original Male Character, Other Cast Regulars, Rodney, Ted Schmidt, Tracy, Tucker, Vic Grassi
Tags: 10k+ Word Count, Canon Divergence
Genres: Alternate Canon, Alternate Universe, Angst w/ Happy Ending, Canon Divergence, Drama, Fix-it, PWP (Plot? What Plot?), Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Emmett/Drew, Michael/Other, Other Cast Pairing, Vic/Rodney
Challenges: None
Series: LEARNING TO SLEEP IN THE BED YOU MADE
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 8751 Read: 6273
ePub Downloads: 40 Published: Jun 10, 2020 Updated: Jun 17, 2023
Story Notes:

All recognizable characters, places, etc are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended. The original plot, characters, places, situations, etc are the intellectual property of this author and should not be duplicated without express permission. 

 

Sooo, if you all have been following the series, you already know how this is going to go. First things first: A brief recap of the last installment has Michael and Lindsay married to their ideals. For Michael, that is a well-off person basically in love with him. While for Lindsay, it's a well-off gay man (who is on par with Brian in every way that matters) as a husband. The problem with these two is that even when you give them what they want, they still aren't happy.

Okay, okay, okay... So in fairness, I may have had a smidge to do with it- just a SMIDGE! But sometimes in order to grow a character, you have to show them that not everything they demand is FOR THEM. This is one of those times. In the meantime, Brian and Justin are going to be popping in and out of Pittsburgh to grow their empire, but they are also officially California residents.

All I can do is remind you that they are near Hollywood, so you have to expect at least some drama. But not to worry, Team B&J will be right there to help them through it. Plus the supporting casts themselves will be moving on from the melodrama that is Michael and Lindsay as best they can. So look for some familiar faces, some new characters, and some old tunes chronically sung by a certain few. I hope you enjoy the continuation of this series!

HAPPY READING and HUGS,

~Nichelle 

1. CHAPTER 1: BREATHE IN, BREATHE OUT by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 13] starstarstarstarstar (2721 words)

2. CHAPTER 2: IT’S ALL ABOUT ACQUISITION AND CONTROL by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1679 words)

This one is dedicated to Shawn DiGennaro. Hope it was well worth the wait!!! 

 

The chapter is unbetaed so all mistakes are mine. Between Lorie and I, we'll get around to correcting any if necessary eventually. More soon!! 

3. CHAPTER 3: REMEMBER WHEN YOU MARRY FOR MONEY, YOU’RE GOING TO EARN IT by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1513 words)

Another unbetaed chapter, but I hope you enjoy it!! 

 

HUGS and HAPPY READING!! 

~Nichelle

4. CHAPTER 4: LAYING DOWN THE LAW by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2838 words)