- Text Size +

Brian’s POV

It had been a for shit night. Well, for me anyway. I couldn’t believe it! Mikey, Ems, and even Ted had found a guy for the night. They were all dancing and getting hot and heavy on the dance floor. Me? Seems every guy in here I’d had already. Getting Mikey’s attention I let him know I was leaving. I grabbed my jacket and headed for my jeep. Then I saw him, leaning against the streetlight across from Babylon. Not my usual, but the lights and the steam rising around him made his long blond hair glow. It was a bit eerie. It was like he was calling out to me. I had to have him. So I walked up to him. I saw a gleam come into his eyes and a sexy grin was on his face. Tight black jeans, a tight red tee. A black leather jacket with red lightning streaks on the arms and pockets, Prada sneakers. I stepped up so our bodies almost touched.

"How’s it going? Had a busy night?”

"Just checking out the bars. Boy toy, Meathook.”

“So you’re into leather?”

"Not really, but it passed the time. Big Boss was glad when I left Meathook. He learned not to be pushy.”

"Where you headed?”

"Well Stud, since you finally came out of Babylon. I’d say your loft."

I didn’t know what to say. He took on Big Boss? Hell, I wouldn’t take him on. Suddenly he closed the small gap between us clasped his hand on my neck and slammed his lips to mine, licking my lips to open them. My god, what is he doing with that tongue? His hand unbuttoned my fly and reached inside to massage my impossibly hard cock. He whispered something to me. Did he just say...? He pulled back and looked at me. “So what you say. Are you gonna take care of my little problem? “

Finding my voice I said, “You? You are a virgin?" I mean, he wasn’t talking or acting like one.

“Look Stud, I’m versatile. But I'll only bottom for the right guy. They say you’re the best. Soooo?" He grabbed me again with a growl that just about had me coming in my pants like a teenager.

With an answering growl, I palmed his package, which was very pleasing to my inner size queen, grabbed him by his belt and led him to my Jeep. I opened the door and he grabbed me in another kiss that left me trembling. I noticed the guys and their evening entertainment standing there gawking, but I didn’t care. I ran around and jumped over the door and fastened myself in. With a squeal of tires, I peeled out. This was a night I was looking forward to. I think I know who he is, but I’m not gonna ask. All I know is he has a bubble butt that's to die for. Screeching to a stop at the loft, we grabbed each other and headed upstairs. Getting in the lift I slammed him against the back and reaching inside his jeans I massaged him while I took control of the kiss. His moans gave me chills and ramped my horniness up to a high I’ve never experienced. Coming to a stop I pulled him inside the loft and secured the door. No one was gonna barge in. He slammed me against the door and held my wrists by my head. He ground himself against me, his teeth and lips nipping and sucking at my neck. I flipped him around and gave back as good as he gave me. Finally, we began stripping each other off, I couldn’t wait to get him to bed. I dragged him through the living room and up the stairs and pushed him back into a sitting position. He grabbed my arm and pulled me down. He crawled up me and lapped and sucked the precum from my slit. Licking all around the head then down to my pubes. He buried his nose and gave a contented sigh. Then back up, nipping at my too sensitive cock. He then swallowed me down, all nine and a half inches of me. He hummed and worked his muscles till I could only writhe and beg him to let me cum. I jumped when one of the fingers that he had somehow lubed, slid into me bent to hit that bundle of nerves that instantly had me screaming out my pleasure as I came harder than I ever had. He crawled up to kiss me, sharing my taste with me. I was a puddle, but my cock was still hard. His hand caressed my cheek and he asked, "You okay?"

Looking at him incredulously, I could only nod my head, first no then yes. He smiled a beautiful smile that made me so hard I hurt. He’s so beautiful, I wonder what his folks look like. When he answered me saying he took after his mom, I felt myself blush. Giving a giggle (not helping, Sunshine) he said, “Don’t know whether to be content or mad?" Mischief shone in his eyes as he looked at me. "Want some water?" At my nod, he went to the fridge and came back with two bottles. “Don’t roll that way, wet spot. Hell, you weren’t the only one that enjoyed that." He went and grabbed a washcloth and wiped up the best he could.

I couldn’t help myself, I looked at him and said "your finger went where it shouldn’t have," Fuck why did I say that? Dammit, why am I laughing with him?

"Chill out stud. You enjoyed it. Nope, the glare doesn’t scare me. I’m onto you. What happens tonight is just between you and me. We both have a rep. By the way, I’m Justin."

"Well right now I have a cherry to bust. I am gonna take you for a hell of a ride."

Reaching up, I grab and pull Justin to the bed. Slowly working my way up I lick and nip at his legs, bypassing his cock (damn he’s big and almost as long as me) I jerk him off as I attacks his ears and neck. Thrusting my tongue deep in his mouth, I find and tweak his nipples then go down to feast on the erect buds. Flipping him over I lightly lick a path down his spine while my hands squeeze his rounded globes. The 'ahs' and 'ohs' and begging go right to my groin. Reaching his ass I spread him and look at the prettiest rosebud I've ever seen. I lick a swath from his balls to the tight pucker. Then blow, causing him to shiver. I lick all around then starts to stab with my tongue to open him. Oh god, he tastes so good. Grabbing the lube and a condom I sheath myself then lube my rock hard cock and fingers. Slowly, one at a time, my fingers enter him, twisting and scissoring to prepare him for my cock. Justin pushes his hips to bring the fingers deeper. "So good. More, please. I’m ready."


“Patience, Sunshine. You’re really tight." Finally, I turn him over, placing his legs on my shoulders. “I want to see your beautiful blue eyes. Try to relax." I start to push in till I'm past the rings of muscle.

"Damn that hurts," he says.

"Relax. Not for long," I push in more and more, pausing for him to relax. “OK, let’s rest a bit. Ease up on me. I don’t want to cum too fast. You feel so tight. So good."

Finally, I give a short pump. Justin tries to push but it’s too soon. The pain soon eases and we set a natural rhythm. Our moans fill the loft. "Faster please." Our rhythm gets faster and harder, our hands bury into each other's hair. We each feel our balls tighten, sending electric shocks through our bodies.

Finally, Justin arches up, shouting my name as he cums hard, causing him to shake. I holler 'Sunshine' as he cums at the same time. I gives Justin a soft kiss, resting my forehead against his.

"That was incredible!" I say as his panting slows down. Finally sitting up I pull Justin up and hand him his water. We drink thirstily. Then I clean us both up.

"You are incredible, Brian Kinney."

We look at each other and smile, then without thinking I pull him to me and Justin throws his leg across me and flings an arm across my waist. Sated and content we fall asleep.

The next morning I awake to a hot talented mouth giving me a blow job. Before I can cum Justin wrings my cock at the bottom. "Justin!" I protested. Justin straddles me and sheaths me lubing my cock. Turning around and raising up a bit he treats me to a show as he readies himself to accept my large cock. My long arm reaches out to run two of my fingers around Justin’s opening. "Uhnnnn. Feels good."

"That looks so sexy. Fuck your tight hole. Open it up for me. Are you going to ride me, little boy?”

Justin’s hot gaze meets mine as he slips his fingers out, and turns to straddle me. He slowly lowers himself down. Pausing halfway to get used to the pain and fullness inside. Once my cock is in all the way he starts to rotate his hips, raising and lowering himself. He holds my hips still as he takes control. Finally, he lowers himself for a passionate kiss and allows me to pound into him the way he needs. We each give one last thrust as our orgasms hit us hard, taking our breath away at the intensity of it.

After a brief rest, I say, "We need to shower." Picking Justin up I carry him to the shower. We take turns washing each other. "Are you very sore? Need some salve?"

"Ummm, please. I am a tad sore.”

After dressing, we change the sheets while the coffee perks. Taking a long sip Justin says “I really enjoyed last night and this morning.”

Smiling, I say, "Me too. It was nice to have someone who can give as much as I do." I mull over the night and realizes something. What has he done to me? I don’t want him to leave. I want to ask him to stay but I'm afraid he’ll say no.

“Brian? Is something wrong? You look troubled." He reaches over and covers my hand. He wonders if he is reading me wrong. Dare he hope?

"I’m surprised at myself. Generally, a trick would be out. But you’re not a trick. I... I’m not sure what you are yet. But I don’t want you to go. But how to avoid being interrupted by Mikey, my best friend."

"Brian, what if we went to my place for the rest of the weekend? You could bring some clothes and a suit for work Monday. I live in a nice apartment on the top floor at Liberty and Grand Street."

I didn’t even need five minutes to decide. “Why not? Let me pack some things. You pick a suit for me."

I grabbed some casual clothes. Justin, surprisingly or not, found a suit still tagged. It was forest green with a sage shirt with the darker shade in pinstripes. The tie the same dark green.

“I never cared for the shirt,” I said.

Holding the shirt against me Justin said, "This looks good on you. The whole outfit brings out the green in your hazel eyes. You’ll look gorgeous. By the way, l have a pool, grab a suit.”

“Ready? Let’s go while we can," Justin said, gently draping the suit bag over his shoulder.

"Oh, there’s one thing I need to grab,” I say opening a kitchen drawer and grabbing a key. I write down codes for doors and hand both to Justin. “Let’s go.”

"I did let Mikey and Lindsey have keys, but I got tired of coming home to find Mikey acting like he belonged here. Plus, once I was showering and came out to get dressed in the bedroom and saw him peeking at me. Gave me the creeps.”

"That’s your best friend doing that? I’ve heard talk that he has ideas of the two of you together. People talk, and the older students hang out on the Avenue. What happened with Lindsey?" Finally, in the car, I drive away.

"Mel came over, yelling about Gus being exposed to a trick. I told her considering they both knew I trick, you would think a phone call should be made before just dropping in. I told the guy to leave, but Lindsey let him go on about Gus. I finally pushed him out the door. So I changed the locks and codes."

"Am I the only one with access, beside you?" Justin asks, putting the code in a folder in his email. The key went on his key ring.

"Cynthia Moore and Ted Schmidt have access. They are partners with me in Kinnetik. They both know not to give either Mikey or Lindsey access. Ted knows not to leave his keys where Mikey can get to them. Mel, Gus’ other mom, has one she keeps locked in her office safe at home but she won’t use it unless she has to."

"It’s this building. There is enclosed parking so no one will see you are here. The vintage Firebird is mine, so park on the left."

"Holy shit! That’s a hot car! Love the flames.”

When they get in the elevator, Justin gives me the code for his penthouse.

"The French doors over by the kitchen lead to the patio. The pool is out there.”

After putting the clothes away Justin asks me if I’d like a whole wheat banana muffin and cup of coffee. When we get settled at the bar Justin asks what my son looks like.

"Oh, he looks so much like you. Um, I have a daughter. She’s six. She’s with my mom for the weekend. I’ll pick her up Monday evening at St. James.”

"Gus is six as well. He goes there too. Maybe they know each other. He lives with his moms. I was just to be the donor, but when I held him I fell in love with him."

"Chanda was a surprise. It was a mess, but she was and is well-loved.”

"Justin, what happened?" I could tell there was something wrong.

"Daphne had been my best friend since we were five years old. She was interested in this boy. We both knew I was gay, but she was afraid to have sex. She asked me to take her virginity. I managed to do it, but the condom broke. She got pregnant.”

"Oh shit. How’d you handle it?" I asked, laying my hand on Justin’s in support.

"Well, we both had jobs after school and on weekends at a high-end restaurant and planned on working full time for the summer. I had waited on this lawyer and knew where his office was. He was gay as well. We had some money saved so we went to him for advice. I was just a few days from eighteen. He took me on, only charging $1000. He advised us to get an apartment and told me to get emancipated. The papers were ready when my birthday arrived. I transferred my trust funds to another bank. My dad hit the roof but I had a police escort so he couldn’t do anything. I moved out with Daphne’s brother's help. We both arranged to take tests for early graduation and passed. We didn’t get married. She said she wouldn’t tie me down, my being gay, though I offered. Her folks were supportive. We both got full rides to Dartmouth. I planned to get my master’s in Marketing and Graphic Arts. She wanted to go into medicine. We made the move a month before college started. Chanda was born at Christmas. Her folks were there. The college had childcare so we used that. Everything went well for two years. Then her folks came for a visit. Daphne had a free day so she went with them. I took Chanda to childcare and went to classes for a half-day. I received a phone call that there had been a wreck. Daphne was in the hospital. She... she was dying, too much was wrong. I called a lawyer that was recommended. Daphne was catholic, and I knew, though she was adamant not to get married, that it should happen before she d-died." Brian gathered Justin into his arms. "We got married with Chanda in her arms and me sitting beside her. I held her till she was gone. I actually had insurance to cover if anything happened to me or her. I brought her back to Pittsburgh and buried her beside her parents. I went back to college and focused on my daughter and my classes. A year later my mom came to see me. She had divorced my dad and got a realtor license. She convinced me to come back to Pittsburgh for my remaining time. I transferred to Carnegie Mellon and got this place."

"Damn Justin, I'm sorry you had to go through that. But I’m proud of how you handled everything." I got Justin to sit on the couch and held him till he calmed down.

"I generally have Gus on the weekends. But Lindsey was gone to a show in New York for Bloom Gallery and Mel took a three day weekend off to be with Gus. I want to get to know you better Justin. I hope you feel that way too. To me, this is more than sex."

"My having Chanda doesn’t bother you? I’d love to get to know you better as well." His smile lit up the room.

After sharing a deep kiss Justin showed me the penthouse. The weekend was spent swimming, talking, and spending time in bed. I looked at Justin’s portfolio Sunday night. I was very impressed with what I saw. While Justin was busy with making dinner I sent some pictures of what I saw to Cynthia, asking what she thought of them. I got the answer I wanted.

“Justin, have you planned on what you are going to do?”

"I’d rather not go the painting route for a career with Chanda, so something that would use my marketing and graphics degrees." He replied as we sat down to eat.

"I have a suggestion, my art department is for shit. I let two artists go and I need to hire a director. With your degrees, you fit the bill. Would you like the job? I don’t see any problem with our being involved. I would say 'relationship' but it’s early days, though I see nothing but good days for us.”

“Hmmm, I know I can be professional on the job. How about you show me around tomorrow? I can follow you to work. However, I do believe I will take the job."

"Great! Let’s do that.”