- Text Size +

2:

"Hi, Smelly Melly. Is Linds still gone?”

"Hi, Asshole. Yes, she’ll be home next Saturday.”

"Okay, how about I pick Gus up this evening for you? Do you think that would help you out? You can call when you leave work and we will bring him over." Brian smiled as he thought of Mel’s reaction to Justin.

"That would be great. We? Is Michael coming with you?”

"Hell no! I met someone. I thought I would introduce him to you because he’ll be around Gus. But except for Ted, I’m not bringing the family in yet.”

"A relationship? You?”

"I’m talking to Gus’ other mom, Jus. We’ll pick up both kids this evening. You don’t mind? Mel, you want to come to dinner tonight? Does six sound okay? You won’t have to cook. He lives at Liberty and Grand. The renovated warehouse. Just buzz the penthouse when you get here.”

Justin wraps himself around Brian for a kiss. “Want an egg white omelet? I have green onions, mushrooms, and grape tomatoes. I also have a fruit salad made.“

"What sounds good is a little morning protein in the shower.”

After showering, Justin whipped together the omelets. “Oh, ummm... You wanna stay here tonight?"

“I’ll have to grab a suit. Maybe we can get out early enough to do that before getting the kids. I’m not hiding this. I really like you. I think we fit, Babe.”

"So do I, Hon. Are we taking my car or the jeep?”

"The jeep. Let’s grab the booster seat and put it in the back. We better get out of here. I have an idea." He grabs his phone and dials. "Ted? Don’t let on that you’re talking to me. I can hear Michael’s mouth going. Try to keep him there. You’ll manage. Just do it. See you at work. Thanks. We’ll go to the loft now.”

_________________________

At Kinnetik:

"Hey, Cyn. This is Justin Taylor. I’m gonna show him around a bit.”

"We try to keep things up to date. Currently, we have four artists here. With you on board, we can hire four more. Ted should be here now. Let’s get you signed up.”

"Ted, this is Justin Taylor. Our new art director. Also, we are seeing each other."

“Hi, Ted. Nice to meet you."

"Hello, Justin. Come with me and we’ll get the paperwork done. Do I know you?”

Looking at Brian, he sees him shrug and grin.

Justin replies, “We’ve never met, but you have seen me briefly. I went home with Brian on Friday night. We clicked and spent the weekend together at my place.”

"Ted, I’d like to spend more time with Justin and meet his daughter before he meets the gang. Do you think you can keep this quiet? Well, if you think Emmett can keep quiet about it, you can tell him. Keep it zipped.”

“Zipping. Zipping.”

Justin’s morning was spent going over applicants for the art department. He found two girls from PIFA that do good work. Cynthia suggested two men as well. Interviews were set up for Wednesday. He also put a new graphics program on the computers.

At lunchtime, they ordered in. Brian decided to get Emmett to deliver some salads and sandwiches.

"Hey, Emmett. I want you to meet our new art director, Justin Taylor. We are also seeing each other. However, except for Mel, I’m not introducing him to the others until the weekend.”

"Hi, Justin. Aren’t you a cutie. Wait, you went home with Brian Friday night. I remember the bubble butt. Geez, Brian! Down boy. Soooo, you guys hit it off?”

"I spent the weekend at his place. I really like him, Em. He has a daughter I’m meeting tonight. She and Gus are in the same class at school. Hopefully, they will get along.”

"I think they will. She would have told me if she’s had trouble with anyone. Come to think of it, she has been playing with a boy. But it’s been like, ‘He’s real nice, Daddy, I like playing with him.’ I didn’t ask what his name was.”
_________________________

Justin ordered dinner from a place that served a lot of soups. He got chicken noodle and tomato bisque with pimiento cheese and peanut butter sandwiches. A quick stop at a grocery store, and he bought some pound cake with strawberries and whipped cream.

When they picked the kids up, Gus and Chanda were thrilled to have some playtime together.

The buzzer sounded, signaling Mel had arrived. Brian let her in and led the way to the pool area.

“Can we get back in, Dad. You know we can swim, right?”

"Yes, I know you can, but I was letting Mama in the house, so you needed to get out. Jus is getting our meal ready. So yes, you needed to get out.”

Justin walked out carrying a large tray. It had two large tureens of the two soups. He looked up and saw a lovely dark-haired lady standing by Brian. Walking over, he put his hand out.

“Mel Peterson-Marcus, this is Justin Taylor. The young lady is Chanda Taylor, his daughter and our son’s good friend.”

"Nice to meet you, Mel. I fixed something simple but filling for our dinner. I hope it’s to your liking. Tomato Bisque and Chicken Noodle soups with pimento cheese and peanut butter sandwiches. I have fresh lemonade and iced tea made. The kids can have milk if they’d prefer. There’s plenty for seconds."

Brian came out with pitchers of the drinks. The tables around the pool had been set already. After eating, the kids went and changed clothes and went to their rooms to do homework and play video games.

"So Brian, you two hit it off?" Mel grinned at Brian’s pinkened cheeks.

"He’s different. I like him, okay? Hmmm, a lot." Brian huffed.

Giving Brian a swat, Justin pecked Brian’s cheek. "Well, I like you a lot too, Mr. Kinney."

“Down boys," Mel said, seeing the heat blaze in Brian’s eyes. "Lindsey and Michael are gonna be twittering. I can’t wait. Though I think Justin is gonna be up for the challenge. I smell a wasp?"

"Lindsey’s folks are Nancy and Ron? My mother has had a round or two with Nancy. Nancy hasn’t won yet. My mom is Jen Taylor."

Mel’s face lights up at that news. "Oh yes, Brian, the meeting will be fun to watch. The times that Linds has fussed about his mom. I take it that you take after your mom?"

Laying a consoling hand on Brian’s arm at his groan, Justin replies, “She’s better than me, but I can hold my own. Michael? Oh goodness, Deb’s son? I can handle him. But just so you know, Brian, I’m the 'interfering twink' who called Michael out on not paying for his lunch one day."

Mel giggles at that. “Can we ask what was said?"

Wiping his mouth, he replies. "I simply pointed out he had forgotten to pay. Deb told me she always pays for his meals. I said she shouldn’t have to. The diner is her living, and if she pays his bill for three meals a day, it adds up."

“So that was you, was it? I listened to Mikey whine about that for days. He did pay for his meals for a few days. Well, that and he fixed peanut butter sandwiches for his lunch." Giving Justin a big kiss, he said, “This is gonna be fun.”

"Regardless Brian, you are entitled to a life. I’m thrilled you have found someone," Mel said. "When I grew up, I did chores for my allowance. I think Linds said you did odd jobs?"

"Yes, Mom and Dad always had their hand out for the money I earned. But unknown to them, the neighbors were more aware of things and would slip me more money when they weren’t around. I had a hiding place that I put my savings in. I bought a used bike. Dad left it alone when I said I could get his beer back faster with it. I used it to get away from him a few times, as well."

Justin hugged Brian, and said, "I’m proud of you. You worked hard to become the man you are. I helped Mom with my sister a lot. When I got older, I mowed and raked - not just our yard - but the neighbors as well. Dad was quick to smack me if I got out of line. He had a mouth on him as well. But he was never abusive. Mom has that look. Every wasp mother has it. I never liked the idea that a child was owed an allowance. Daphne and I went around a wide area in the summer and fall. I pushed a mower, and she had the weed eater."

"Oh yes." Mel laughed. "For a long time that look worked on me and Brian. When Gus was born, I’m ashamed to say we expected him to give up his rights. But even I had to admit to myself he loved Gus from the moment he held him. Oh my, he approached Gus like he was a bomb. But the moment he held him, he had a look of awe on his face. Gus reached out and brushed Brian’s wrist. That’s the first time I saw a softness on his face. His eyes lit up."

"I remember cornering you when Linds once again tried to make you jealous of me. I told you it wouldn’t have happened if l hadn’t been drunk and high. The next morning, I flew out of that bed in horror. I locked the door when I showered. Then headed straight for the first gay man I could find." He shuddered at the memory.

Justin looked at Brian. "You mean you... oh goodness. Well, I can’t talk. That’s how Daph and I got Chanda."

“Well, Brian and I decided her manipulating us was ending. I became Gus’ guardian. Brian told me I would always be Mama. But I have the right to make decisions without them."

They had an enjoyable evening. When they left, Mel hugged both men. "Don’t let Lindsey and Michael push your buttons. Justin is adorable. Give yourselves time to get to know one another."

Later that night... another sleepover...

“Uhnnnn! Jus... tin..." Brian’s hips raised off the bed.

Justin looks up without letting go of Brian’s cock. His fingers tapping a gentle rhythm on his prostate. He raises his eyebrow.

"I can’t... oh god... please... fuck me!" Brian’s head rolls from side to side. His chest heaves from the feelings going through his body.

Justin raises up to sheathe himself with the condom. He slowly starts to enter the still-tight channel. Tiny sucking kisses are planted on Brian’s neck. “Let me see your eyes." He pauses when he sees the pain in the almost black looking eyes. “Jus... " He thrusts in more. Finally bottoming out.

"Move! I need you to m-m- move," The rhythm that their bodies know so well starts. Tongues wind around each other. They map each other’s mouths. Hands grabbing nipples. Brian’s long arms reach far enough for his hands to grab Justin’s butt. Squeezing in time to their thrusts. Breathing gets faster, gasps and moans almost garble the words from each man.

"Come with me, Brian. Now." In one thrust, they cry out each other’s names. Then collapse. Totally content.

"We need to shower. A washcloth won’t do it." Justin shakes his head. “I don’t want to move.”

"Come on, twat." Brian manages to carry Justin to the shower. They let the water cascade over them. They wash each other’s bodies. Justin manages to wring another orgasm out of Brian causing him to stagger to the bed.

Justin gets some water and they drain their bottles. Justin lays down and pulls Brian over to him tucking his head in under his chin.

"I hate cuddling, yet I’m surprisingly content," Brian says sighing and snuggling in closer. Happy just to be.

"Twat? I think I’ll keep you. We fit. More ways than just sex." Justin kisses Brian’s cheek. “Me... you... too...”