- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
In this chapter Brian and Justin go to New York where several galleries are showing Justin’s paintings. At The Empire Galleria, one of the best in New York, Lindsey shows up with Caswell.
MANIPULATIONS

3

A week after the trials for Mike, Brad and Kip, Justin took a break and went to the diner to pick up lunch for Cynthia, Ted, Murph, Brian and himself.
He walks in to see Deb at the register taking money from his mother for her lunch.

On seeing Justin Deb yells,”Sunshine! I have your orders.”

Bracing himself he walks over knowing that Brian had thanked Jennifer, but he had yet to speak to her.

“Justin please! I am truly sorry for what I told Brian. Can’t you forgive me?”

“Mom, I’ll accept your apology, but it will be awhile before I can trust you. We told everyone that we had decided to cancel the wedding. Not just Brian or me! Give me some time, however I will keep you abreast of anything you need to know. Now, I have to get back to work, I really don’t have time to chat.Oh, I do appreciate you recording the phone conversation.thank you.”He throws down enough money for the food and a generous tip and heads back to Kinnetik.

“I can’t believe him! I helped them when I overheard Brad on the phone!”

Deb puts her hands on her hips,”That right there is why he doesn’t trust you. I swear you are sounding like Lindsey with her entitlement issues. Did you merely report that to get Justin and Brian to talk to you? It was bad enough that Mike was feeding Justin lies, you sure as fuck didn’t help any! You of all people should have known better. When Justin left for New York they had already made plans on their visits back and forth. In fact Brian told me he was taking two weeks to go help Justin with visits to galleries. He had to really talk Justin into that. I have work to do, you go think over what I said.”

After lunch Brian cornered Justin in his office,”What has got you up in the air Sunshine?”

With a deep sigh Justin replied,”Mom was in the diner. I realized though you thanked her but I hadn’t. But before I could say anything she asked if I could forgive her. I told her I accepted her apology, but I don’t, no, I can’t,trust her yet. I glanced in when getting in the car and saw Deb was reaming her out. What she had said I don’t know, but I will say she can at times act entitled like Lindsey. I could tell she didn’t like what I told her, but it’s the way I feel.”

Pulling him close he said,“ I know exactly what you are saying baby, she is a wasp. I believe something was said that caused Deb to defend you, Sunshine. I won’t interfere, but if she corners me I will say something then. Okay?”

“Okay hun.” He pulls Brian down for a kiss. Then Brian hugs him for a good bit and they go back to work.

Brian and Justin worked some extra hours at Kinnetik because they were going to New York for two weeks. They were going to see to the hanging of thirty paintings at six galleries. Brian had taken over as Justin’s agent, though they worked together on what was left of his painting career. Three paintings were going to an auction to be bid on for various charities. Another twenty pictures were going to The Empire Galleria one of the most known galleries in New York. Justin was to be there for a three day show on Thursday thru Saturday. He had made Brian’s presence a must in order for him to appear.

On Friday before flying to New York Justin relaxed having received confirmation that the paintings had all safely arrived at the various galleries. He leaned back against Brian in their hot tub sipping on a glass of wine.

“Is it strange that I really want all my paintings to be sold? I have started a new career working with you at Kinnetik and want that chapter of my life closed.”

“No, it’s not at all,hon. There is a lot of stress involved in dealing with the end of your former career. Plus a part of you still regrets seeing it coming closer.”

Brian ran his hand down Justin’s chest and wrapped around Justin’s dick which had hardened by the time he reached it.

Once in New York, they visited the various galleries and hung the paintings in the places Justin wanted. The three paintings for the auction, which was being held in Madison Square Garden were pictures of Ellis Island , Central Park and a picture of the New Years Eve countdown in New York. Proceeds from the paintings were to go to Aids hospices. The ending totally was $50,000 for each hospice. Justin and Brian were at one of the galleries each of six nights. Everything was fine until the last night. The reviews were all great and four of the six galleries sold out of Justin’s pictures the first night. Half had sold out the previous night. This final night was at the Empire Galleria and they were packed with a continuous parade of art patrons. Ten of Justin’s paintings had sold in the first two hours.

“Christ! I don’t believe her!” Brian exclaimed. Lindsey is headed our way with Simon Caswell.”
“It won’t do any good, Brian. I already said earlier and in the Advertisement that I wouldn’tgive any interviews.”

Brian stepped back and sent a text to the gallery manager and owner. Lindsey stopped in front of Justin and started in on Justin.

“Justin, since you don’t have an agent Simon wants to take over your career. Is there somewhere you can go talk to him?”

“No Lindsey, there isn’t. I am busy and I don’t need an agent. Brian has taken that spot and the two of us are handling that. MY HAND won’t allow me to paint anymore!”

“Then how are you using a computer? Do you really think Brian is the wisest choice?”

“Look, I want nothing to do with Simon Caswell! If you like him so much let him handle your art career. Oh wait! You gave up on it because of Gus. Even though you could have painted while he napped. Or bought paint that isn’t harmful to young children and kept him in your studio with you. Brian and I are doing just fine handling things. My computer doesn’t involve the hand usage that using a brush does which is fine for my job as an Assistant Art Director for Kinnetik.”

Brian stepped back up putting his phone away.”Lindsey, I just talked to Melanie. I believe you were told what would happen if you continued to stick your nose into what is none of your business.”Turning to the two men who walked up with a security guard he said, Monseir LeFranc, Mister Rappaport, these are the people I texted you about. Thank you for your prompt attention to this unwanted interruption.”

“Ms Peterson, Mr Caswell, Mr Taylor-Kinney has already said earlier tonight and in the advertisement he would give no interviews. Also no further shows will be scheduled as his final twenty pictures have been delivered to us and are in safe storage. There will be severe repercussions if any adverse articles are placed in any newspapers or magazines. We and Mister Taylor-Kinney will file a lawsuit against you both. Guard, would you see these people out?”

Later that night Brian and Justin relaxed in the hot tub once again. Justin turns, raises up and begins to open himself up, then Brian holds his dick still as he slowly slides down on it. After drying off, they slide into bed and quickly fall asleep.

The next day they receive news that all of Justin’s pictures sold and the final twenty are now being shown at the Empire. After a couple days of shopping, the two fly home, looking forward to relaxing at Britin.

Three days after returning, an expose’ was published about a wild party with alcoholic drinks and drugs with a list of the partygoers. There was a picture of Simon Caswell with Lindsey looking high, hanging onto his arm trying to hide her face in his shoulder.


“fuck! Who’s calling this early? YEAH! This better be important!”

“Lindsey called! She’s inJail!” A tearful but obviously fuming Melanie said. “She was with that cunt Caswell and they had a wild party,alcohol,drugs. There’s a picture of the two of them in the Times. Her dress is ripped, she’s clinging to him and trying to hide her face but you can tell it’s her. We need to get together and take her rights to Gus away. There’s more, they said she looked high. Brian she’s on her own now. Neither you or I are bailing her out.”

“Christ! She came into Justin’s last show at the Empire with Caswell. He wanted to be Justin’s agent. It’s like Justin’s hand being worse goes in one ear and out the other. Justin told them off, then they were thrown out. You want us to come in to yours or you come out here?...Ok, see you in a bit.”

Justin scoots up to a sitting position beside Brian.” What’s going on with Lindsey?”

Brian leans in and gives Justin a quick kiss as he makes a call.
“ Make some coffee, Jus? I’ll be right there. I’m calling Carl.”

Brian joins Justin in the kitchen, where a scrambled eggs and toast with juice breakfast is ready. Melanie has arrived but only accepts coffee.

“Seems Lindsey and Simon decided to party, very wild bash. Alcohol, drugs, underage boys and girls. Lindsey was high. They are waiting on what she took. She had GHB on her and she was having a three-way with an underage boy and girl. Carl is waiting on a call, Simon is singing like a bird.”

“I’m having the papers fixed up for you, Justin and I to co-parent Gus. Ben and I are raising JR together. But any help you might be able to give when needed is appreciated. Non-monetary, of course.”


_____________________ The next Day in New York


“ Ms Peterson, you tested positive for cocaine, marijuana and GBH. The two underage teens you were having sex with tested positive for GBH. They said you poured something in their drinks. They had only had one drink when that took place. Their glasses were retrieved and had traces of GBH in them. Caswell said you planned on giving the GBH to a well known artist so he would sleep with Caswell. He said you approached the young artist about Caswell being his agent but he turned you down and had the two of you thrown out of the Empire Galleria. What did you have planned to happen after that. Justin Taylor, such a handsome young man. In fact you could say with his longish blonde hair and sky blue eyes he’s beautiful. Talented, a shame about his hand. But he can use a computer at work to do the graphic art they need for their ads. Oh that’s right Justin Taylor-KINNEY. He’s married to Brian Taylor-KINNEY, owner of Kinnetik. Has a nice loft apartment in town and a beautiful manor just over the Pennsylvania/ West Virginia border. He bought it for Justin, but some so called friends caused them to part. But even after the years that passed, their love never died. Oh, that’s right! I’m told you had Brian’s son, but still Justin has Brian.”

“I DON’T WANT TO HEAR ONE MORE WORD ABOUT JUSTIN. IF THE LITTLE BASTARD HAD AGREED TO HIRE SIMON, HE’D HAVE BEEN WITH US. PICTURES WOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN OF SIMON AND SEVERAL OTHERS FUCKING HIM! BRIAN WOULD HAVE THROWN HIM OUT. THAT MANOR SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE! BRIAN IS MINE!”

The detective stands up and looks at Lindsey who has just now realized what she has done. Tears form in her eyes, but she is interrupted.

“Save it Ms Peterson, this has been recorded. Looks like Mr Caswell was telling the truth. This note I’ve been handed says the drug dealer you used has sworn in a statement that YOU purchased the GBH. My,my,my, the charges keep going up. Officer Mitchell take her back to her cell, please.”

Later that day they gathered at Debs for a pitch in dinner. Ted and Emmett with their spouses, Ben and Hunter joined them but Brian, Justin and Mel came earlier.

Carl stared at the papers in his hand a good fifteen minutes.

“Carl, what is it? What else did Lindsey do?” Brian asks.

“Well, if Justin had went with Lindsey and Caswell he would have been drugged. Brian would have been sent pictures of what was done to him, but it would have been staged to look like he was willing.”

“That bitch! It wouldn’t have worked. Brian drilled into me when I was very young not to take anything. They would have had a fight on their hands.”

Brian pulled Justin closer to him, concern on his face.

“What in the fuck has happened to her? I knew she was insistent about Justin going to New York and she thought he should paint in spite of his hand, but this is insane! Are you okay Justin? I know you are shocked as well.”

“I think I will be fine, just hold onto me for a bit, okay?” He snuggled into Brian’s side. Brian planted a kiss on his head.

Carl continues, “ There will be several charges against her. Cocaine, pot, GHB. All was in her system. What she wanted to do to Justin possibly will have charges brought against her. Contributing to minors and the fact they were drinking as well. GHB has been known to kill. She will be going to prison for awhile. They’ve been after Caswell for awhile. He’s insisting this is the first minors to be included. That Lindsey brought them to the party. Eight minors in total were there. The two who were with her are in the hospital. The girl is in a coma. Mind you, this has to be kept quiet.”

“Okay people. This isn’t a party but I felt we should be together tonight. We are family and we support each other as such. Let’s eat! I’ll call the kids downstairs.” Deb, though not her usual cheery self, smiles and heads-to get the kids.

The dinner was a fairly quiet one as the kids were the only ones talking and even they quieted after a short while. But something about this put-together family was comforting.

“Justin, are you really okay with what we were told? God baby, I feel so many different things about it. Fear, disgust, disappointment, but mostly I’m furious that she and Cunty Caswell were working against you.” Brian slammed his fist against the fridge. Then cussed and shook it.

“Damn hun, did you hurt yourself?” Justin checked Brian’s hand best he could and rubbed the red spots. “ Hell no,I’m not all right with it, but they didn’t get to do anything. So I’m trying to keep calm about it. They are both in jail and eventually in prison. Can you imagine how, with someone like Lindsey who thinks she is entitled to have her way, is going to live in there?”

Grabbing Justin in a tight hug Brian then picked him up and carried him to the hot tub. He started filling it up, adding various oils that he knew they both liked. He also placed two large towels on the heating rack to warm. Then he proceeded to undress first Justin, then himself.

“We’re gonna fuck each other all night long. Then we can sleep in tomorrow. First though, I’m gonna eat your ass till you can’t see straight. Damn! I love you so much, Sunshine.”

Brian’s next move was to flip Justin over telling him to brace himself on his arms, legs spread wide with his ass in the air. “I Lo ohhh ove gahhhhh you toooooooohhhhhhhhh! God Brian, just fuck me please! It feels so good, but I feel like uhhhh. I’m going to explode! I need to cum so badly!!”

“I love it when you beg me baby. You can hang on a but longer. God, I’ll admit it’s pleasurable torture to me as well. I’m so hard I hurt.”

Finally getting to the point of no return, knowing Justin was more than ready, Brian slowly pushes his way into Justin. He rests his head on Justin’s back, trying to calm down. Justin started to push back, giving as much as Brian was.

“Jus jus- mmm tin. Come with me! Come with me nowww!”

They both collapse, Brian barely able to move off Justin and dispose of the condom. Brian laid there thinking about the condoms. He knew they had been with no one else since getting back together. Once he knew he could talk, he asked Justin, “ We got tested right after we got back from getting back together, right?”

“Yes, we did and we were both negative. Not that we thought we wouldn’t be.”

Brian raised up on one arm, smiling at Justin. “We really should be fine, but suppose we get one....final...... test...then we can take a long weekend and get rid of the condoms. I really want to know how great it’s going to be with each other.....raw.”

Looking at Brian’s eyes he knew he meant what he was saying.

“Oh Brian, I want to know that too. Let’s make an appointment for as soon as we can?” Justin grabs Brian in a big kiss and hug, then he flips Brian over and shows Brian how he made him feel earlier.

__________________

By the time the court got done with Lindsey, she was charged with possession and consumption of drugs, contributing to minors, statutory rape of minors, plus giving them GHB to make them compliant. With Caswell and the underage teens testimony they also charged her with conspiracy to commit rape of Justin Taylor. After finally being convinced that a not guilty plea would be useless as well as doubling her sentence, she pled guilty and got fforty-five years without chance for parole. The minors she involved increased the sentence. Caswell still got 30 years for his involvement.

Brian and Justin had Gus living with them and Ben was helping to raise JR. Ben and Mel sold their houses and got a four bedroom house in an upscale neighborhood and were getting along quite well. Hunter was going to college at Carnegie Mellon and living with them as well.




















,
Chapter End Notes:
Lindsey is in prison, but Michael May get out in five years with good behavior. What happens if he comes back.