- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Brian shows Justin his home and introduces him to Mave. On Sunday he takes Justin and Aunt Mave to dinner at Deb’s.

Not beta’d
YOU ARE LOVED
2
Brian shows Justin his home and he meets Aunt Mave.

“Justin, it’s a pleasure to meet you. Brian has told me so much about you.” Mave gives Justin a big hug while watching Brian blush.

“The feeling is mutual, Ms....” Justin is interrupted by Mave...

“Call me Aunt Mave if you don’t mind, Justin.”

“Yes ma’am, uhh, Aunt Mave.”

“Aunt Mave I’ve been cooking some vegetable soup in the crockpot all day. You will join us, won’t you? I’ve got some sliced roast beef from the deli for sandwiches with it.”

“I’d love to, Brian. It will be nice to have dinner together.”

After cleaning up the kitchen, Brian showed Justin around the yard, including his garden.

“Brian, would you show me what you know about gardening? This is growing quite well. It must feel good knowing you're eating what you've grown yourself.”

“You really want to learn? I could use the help once I have the full garden planted. I’ll share with your mom and Molly as well.”

“Sure, I’d love to. Now, how about showing me the rest of your house?”

Brian slung his arm across Justin’s shoulders and they headed into the house.

They stumbled into Brian’s bedroom, lips locked in a passionate kiss. Stripping off their clothes, they climbed on the bed. Their bodies pressed together rubbing their engorged dicks causing shocks of pleasure through their bodies. Turning on their sides, their tongues began to lick the weeping slit on the head of their cocks, then on down till their noses were buried in their bush. Wetting their fingers, they played with the twitching puckers sliding inside to find that walnut-shaped gland, tapping it to bring moans of pleasure as they erupted. Brian handed Justin the lube and a condom. Making sure his lover was prepared, he slowly slid all the way in. Justin’s mouth closed over one nipple while his fingers found the other causing Brian to arch upwards with a groan. The steady rhythm being played on his prostate brought him quickly to orgasm again, spasming tightly around Justin, causing him to cum harder than he had before. After a breather, Brian took his turn with Justin.

Sitting with their backs against the headboard, Brian looked at Justin.”I want you to go to Debs with me and Aunt Mave on Sunday. Mike was clinging again the night you had to cram and I went to Woody's and Babylon. He had a fit cause I only had two beers and danced. He seems to think I need to be this big stud. It’s time you met Ted and Emmett, so you’ll know more than just me. I can get you in. You’ll be 21 this November, right?” Seeing Justin nod, he replied, “Thought so.”
_____________________Deb’s

Brian knocked on Debs door on Sunday, a bit nervous about what could be a confrontation if Mike chose to Queen out over Justin. Deb opened the door.

“Brian!” She grabbed him in a big hug. “This must be Mave and who is this cutie? He's adorable!”

Mike hollered for Brian and started for his friend, then abruptly stopped.

“Who the fuck is he?” Scowling at Brian and Justin standing with arms around each other.

Ignoring Mike’s rudeness, Brian spoke up. “Ted, Emmett, you remember Aunt Mave, I’m sure. Uncle Vic, Michael, this is my boyfriend, Justin Taylor. He’s a Junior this year. Majoring in art and minoring in business marketing.”

Before Mike could start in again, Deb said dinner was ready and Vic yanked Mike down in a seat beside him. Melanie was here with her girlfriend Lindsey Peterson. Lindsey dropped her head and peeked at Brian, letting her hair fall forward. Brian ignored her, except for looking at Justin to roll his eyes and whisper, 'she never gives up.' After dinner, they gathered in the living room with their drinks of choice. Brian told Justin to grab Emmett as he grabbed Ted and they sat on the couch.

Lindsey came over and tried to get Ted to move so she could sit beside Brian, earning a glare in his direction from Melanie. Justin pulled Brian’s head down for a heated kiss, letting Lindsey know where she stood.

“Good grief, Lindsey, that didn’t work on me in college, so it’s not going to work here. I'm a gay man who has a serious boyfriend. Give it up!”

Justin turned to Melanie. "Mel, this is Brian Kinney, if you don’t know. Remember, I told you about him? Brian? This is the lawyer that helped mom out on her divorce.”

“Mel, I’m so glad you could help them out. Thank you for that.” Brian smiles at her.

“Oh yes, I remember. He is gorgeous, isn’t he?” Seeing the surprised looks she says, “Just because I’m a lesbian, doesn’t mean I can’t see that a man is good looking. Sorry for the glare, Brian, but I swear Linds flirts with every man she sees. I’m beginning to wonder why I’m even with her. Women hit on her and she has no problem giving them a set-down. But a man comes around her, and she creams her drawers. It’s disgusting.”

Everyone notices Vic whispering to a pouting Mike. Mike glares at Brian, then says. “Look, Uncle Vic. I’m well aware that Brian has told me he wasn’t interested in a relationship with me.”

“Then maybe you should remember that.” Seeing Deb opening her mouth, he then says. "Debra! You already made aware of Mike's shenanigans after you crossed swords with Lillian Kinney. But lately, you’ve slacked off and let him get by with stuff. Yes, the diner has been busy, but that doesn’t mean you don’t watch what’s going on concerning your son. He has a job at the Big Q and spends most of his money on those infernal toys. He doesn’t raise a finger around here, yet I imagine Brian does at his place. I’m sorry to do this in front of everyone, but he’s starting to try to blame Em and Teddy now. Before you say it you can’t ground him, but you can make him move. He needs to take some responsibility for himself for a change. He’s a grown man now for fucks sake!” With that, Vic got up and went out on the front porch.

“Ummm, maybe we should go, Justin. Ted and Em are getting ready to leave. Thanks for dinner Deb, it was delicious. I have work tomorrow and Justin has classes as well.”

After getting outside, Brian turned to Aunt Mave and said, "I don’t want Mike moving in and I’m not letting him use the loft. I’m actually thinking of selling it. Justin and I have talked and he’s going to move in with me. We have never been out of contact with each other, even while all the crap was going on. I even spent some time with him, and occasionally his family.”
Chapter End Notes:
Will Mike stay away from Brian’s house? Justin moves in with Brian.