- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Michael comes to Brian’s.
YOU ARE LOVED

3
Info:
Brian helps Justin move into his house.

When they got to the house, Aunt Mave went to her cottage to rest. As she relaxed in her favorite chair with some soft jazz playing, she thought of her dearest Lillian.

“Oh my dear, Lill, I miss you so much. Our sweet boy has found someone. You were right, it’s Justin Taylor. They found a lawyer who helped them get the money that horrible man took from them. Jennifer is studying real estate now and Justin worked hard and saved his tips then used them for online studies. He just has a full load now of art classes as he took his business classes online. I’m confident he’ll accomplish his goals in another year as he’s a Junior now. He’s moving in with Brian and I think they will be fine. Brian’s study is large enough and has plenty of light, so he’s positive it will be perfect for Justin’s studio as well. l know two strong personalities will clash at times, but so far they have made it. Our boy, well he’s a man now, was so transparent when I knew they were angry at each other. So, I’m going to buy a futon for the studio. Justin can retreat there for times to cool down and angry painting. Yes, they’ll be fine. Oh, I should add, Michael started to cling again. I consented to go to Debra’s for Sunday dinner.” With a chuckle, she continued, “He gave Lindsey a set down when she tried to sit with him. Then her girlfriend spoke her mind and Vic gave Michael a talking to. He told Debra she was letting Michael get by with stuff again. Vic said Michael’s trying to blame stuff on Emmett and Ted. I’m not worried, our boy has his head on straight. You did good with him, Lill. He shows love and isn’t relying on anyone he shouldn’t. Justin kept a calming hand on Brian’s leg while we were there. Now to tell you what I’ve been doing work-wise. You set things in motion for someone to take the helm of LeClassique after I’m gone. Edna Faye will retire in a couple of months and she has been working with four people to take the top spots when she does. Cheryl and Marcie will handle the perfume and Brent and Kim the fashions, they are doing quite well in their training. Brian knows enough about the business to step in if necessary and Edna Faye says she’ll be available to advise him. I haven’t been coughing a lot, but I know Brian has noticed it. I’m just glad the air quality is better now with modern fixes in place. COPD is not fun, my love, but you had it much harder. I keep up with my breathing treatments. I’m not quite ready to go yet and I’m determined to be around for Justin’s graduation and hopefully, Brian will have his own agency before I go. Now enough of this, my dear, I’m going to check the flowers and take a peek at the vegetables. Brian has done so well with those, I’m so proud of him. He made vegetable soup with last year's canned vegetables and it was so good. Justin has expressed an interest in helping him, so yes, I do like him a lot. Hee hee, my dear, I’ll probably continue to talk to you while I look. Then I’m going to enjoy the patio while I can. I love you, my dear.”

Meanwhile, Brian was helping Justin pack up his room at the college. There really wasn’t a lot so it only took a half-hour longer than Brian thought as Justin just crammed clothes in and Brian refolded them. They got back to the house and got things put away. He grabbed Justin’s art equipment and led Justin to a large room Brian used for a study that had four double windows, which would let in plenty of light. "I thought we could share this room. I’ve rearranged it so you can paint on one side of it. I assume you will have classes that require actual paintings? We can get you a desk and a lamp if you need it.”

“Yes, my main focus will be graphic design now, but there will be a few paintings required.” Giving Brian a big hug and kiss, Justin said, "Thank you so much, this is perfect! A desk would be a big help for schoolwork and eventually, I may need it for whatever job I’ll get. You know, Mom asked if I wanted my desk from home. I had a huge storage closet I helped her shove it in there. You think we can manage the stairs with it?”

“I should be able to get a couple of bears to help if we can’t manage it ourselves. Now, let’s find a snack and we’ll sit on the patio if you like?”

Together they sliced up some cheese, placed it on a platter, and surrounded it with some wheat crackers. They added some grapes and carrot sticks with a homemade dip Brian had mixed up. Brian carried the tray out while Justin took two glasses and a bottle of white wine out. They sat on a love seat and held hands, contented to be together.

___________________Monday

Brian walked in after work, tired but a happy man, as he had signed two lucrative accounts. He smelled something good cooking and continued to the kitchen. He found Aunt Mave and Justin preparing dinner. He set the table, then having a few minutes left, he hurried up and changed into shorts and a t-shirt, leaving his feet bare. Coming down he was just in time for the meal. There was lemon pepper salmon with garlic Parmesan roasted asparagus and herb roasted potatoes. Aunt Mave had made a parfait out of fresh fruit layered with freshly made whipped cream. After loading the dishwasher she went to her cottage while Brian and Justin gave the garden some water. They then went to the studio. Brian went over paperwork for the new clients and Justin did some homework. Finishing up, Brian pulled Justin into the shower where they enjoyed washing each other and giving each other blow jobs.

They turned the TV on and cuddled on the couch while watching a movie followed by the evening news. Then Brian took Justin’s hand and they went to bed.

“Brian, I... umm... I.." Justin knew what he wanted and knew they both had deep feelings for each other, but he wasn’t sure how to say what he wanted.

“Baby, do you want me to make love to you? I do love you, Justin, so much.”

“Oh yes, you were so gentle my first time. I love you too, hun.”

Brian gently helped Justin out of his clothes, then Justin did the same to Brian. Brian’s hands roamed all over his lover's body, while their tongues tangled in a passionate dance. His mouth began to lick, kiss, nip, and suck at Justin’s neck, moving on to each of his nipples and on to rim his belly button. His hand found and slowly jacked off Justin’s dick. Pre-cum flowed more and more from the slit. Brian lapped at it, then sucked the tip of it, while he fondled Justin’s balls then rubbed down across his perineum to find his pucker quivering. He sucked eagerly at the rock-hard dick swallowing it all the way down his throat using his muscles to massage it. Brian loved the little mews and groans from his lover. His hips arching against his circling fingers. Grabbing the lube and a condom and laying them beside him, he began to circle the pucker with his tongue, nibbling and lapping at it. Then he pointed his tongue and speared at it until it allowed him entrance. Finally, he lubed his fingers and inserted them one at a time, working to open Justin so he would only cause the minimum of pain. Turning Justin over, he placed his legs on his shoulders and began to enter him slowly.

“Remember, try to push me out, it will make it easier for me to get in you,” Brian whispered, kissing Justin below his ear.

He continued to push until with an almost convulsive push back, Justin took Brian all the way in.

“Oh god! That feels so good. I feel so full now.” Justin smothered Brian’s face with kisses.

After a few minutes to make sure Justin was ready, Brian began to thrust in and out. Justin met him thrust for thrust. Their movements growing faster and harder as the passion grew and they felt their orgasms building up until they were both moaning.

“Justin baby, I can’t hold it much longer, come with me please?”

With that Justin began to spurt all over both their chests, clenching Brian’s dick tightly. Both men crying out the other's names and crashing their mouths together. Brian collapsed on Justin, then started to move. Justin tightened his arms, but Brian said, "Let me move enough to take the condom off.” He held Justin and turned them over so he was nestled with his head on his chest just underneath Brian’s chin.

“You okay, baby? That was so awesome,” Brian told him.

“It was perfect, hun. You were so gentle at first, then I... I never dreamed how good it would feel.” His lips kissed Brian’s chest tenderly.

“Justin? We need to wipe off.” Brian heard a sleepy mmm-hmm from Justin, and with a chuckle, he said. "Night baby, I love you.” Well, he guessed a shower will suffice to clean the dried cum off in the morning.

“Love you too, Sunshine.” Brian held him feeling so loved by the gentle man in his arms and drifted off to sleep.

The next day Justin only had two afternoon classes so his morning was free. Brian asked if he had something planned for the morning, and he said he should visit his mom as she was off work. Brian told him to take the jeep and go then bring a couple of sandwiches to Ryder’s so they could have lunch together. Brian had given security and reception, as well as Cynthia, a picture of Justin so he would be let on through to his office.

Justin assured his mother that they knew what they were doing moving in together after saying they’d wait till Justin was out of college.

“We talked about it, Mom. A lot of evenings we both have work to do at home. We have a studio we share and living together gives us more time together.” He gave her a hug saying, "I’ll be fine, Mom," then he left for lunch with Brian.

When he reached Ryder’s, Mike was there arguing with the receptionist and security. Annie saw Justin and having his picture taped up within her sight, told him to go on in and gave him directions. Justin heard Mike throwing a fit. Damn, he thought how do they stand that loud screech?

Entering Brian’s area, he saw a pretty blonde lady sitting at a desk. He had grabbed a couple of mocha lattes from Starbucks for them.

Looking up at Justin, she smiled, “Hi Justin. I’m Cynthia, Brian’s PA. He’s on the phone but as soon as the light is off, you can go in."

“Hi, Cynthia. I got a couple of mocha lattes, this one is yours. Plus I texted him and he said you liked your turkey on wheat but with Mayo. So here is your sandwich with some chips.”

“May you have a lovely smile, Justin. He’s done so you can go on in. Thank you for my lunch.”

Brian looked up and smiled big at Justin entering his office. He got up and hugged Justin followed by a big kiss.

“I’ve got you a mocha latte and some chips to go with your sandwich, hun.” He set things on the table Brian led him to.

“Mike was at reception arguing with security. Annie saw me and told me to go on in. Boy, did he ever get loud then!”


“He knows where you live, doesn’t he?” Justin asked. At Brian’s nod, he asked, “Do you think he’ll show up there?”

Taking a drink of his latte, Brian replied. "I hope not, but I wouldn’t put it past him. He stayed away when Aunt Lill was alive, she wouldn’t put up with any nonsense. I had him blocked at work and sent a message to Deb about it. She said she’d speak to him and try to get him to stop.”

“He doesn’t know I live with you, does he?” Justin asked.

“Well, he knows we are seeing one another, but I haven’t told anyone but Ted and Em. They won’t say anything.”

“I’d better get out of here and head home. You want me to hoe the garden? I know what are weeds, now.” Justin plopped down on Brian’s lap.

“Hoe around the plants but not too close to them and don’t freak out if you hit one. We’ll water them tonight if I can get home early enough. I should get off on time, but I’ll call if I’m gonna be later.” He pulled Justin close for a hug and kiss. Looking back from the door, Justin blew Brian a kiss.

“Bye, Cynthia,” Justin said.

“Bye, Justin. Thanks for my lunch.”

Later, Mave sat on the bench beside the garden and watched Justin hoeing around the plants. Then she got some lemonade for them to enjoy on the patio. Brian came out and plopped down on Justin’s lap and the two kissed hello.

“Hi, Aunt Mave. You doing better?” Brian asked giving his aunt a kiss on the cheek. Then he settled on the loveseat by Justin with his own glass of lemonade.

“I’m doing fine, Brian. Yes, the doctor adjusted my pills, so stop worrying. Justin did a great job hoeing the garden today.”

“Plants survived this time, huh?” Brian laughed as Justin side slapped his belly.

“I checked the plants in the greenhouse. When do we put them out?” He asked Brian.

“Probably this weekend, the weather shouldn’t give us any problems now.”

Mave made her excuses to go rest, stating she would be back in a couple of hours for dinner as the pot roast should be ready by then. Brian and Justin put the glasses in the dishwasher and headed up for a shower and a ‘nap’ themselves.

Justin wrapped Brian in a hug, then undressed him. Shedding his clothes, they got into the shower and Justin grabbed the body wash and a scrubby and started to wash Brian. When he got to Brian’s genitalia he soaped his hands and thoroughly enjoyed himself bringing Brian to steely hardness. He then licked and nibbled at the head and then opened his throat to swallow the huge member. Humming and bobbing his head, he massaged Brian’s balls, slid his hand across his perineum, and began to play with his ass. Brian’s movements sped up and he emptied his salty-sweet essence down Justin’s throat. Justin held Brian till he had his legs back under him, then they went to bed for a while.

Just as they had finished cleaning up from dinner, there came a long buzzer from the doorbell, a pause then someone leaning on the buzzer. Justin got to the door followed by Brian.

“What the fuck are you doing here? If anyone is gonna move in, it will be me. Your blond boy ass needs to leave right now! Briaaaannn, tell him he has to leave! I got in a bad fight with Emmett and he threw me out, then Maw and Uncle Vic told me I can’t live with them. You’ll let me move in, won’t you? After all, we’ll be together someday, won’t we?” Tears were coming down his face and puppy dog eyes turned to Brian.

“Michael Charles Novotny! Justin lives with me because we are a committed couple! You were mouthing off about him and me to Emmett and word got to Maw and Vic at the diner. If you think there is one chance in hell you will be with me, you are delusional. Where did you get the idea we would be together?”

“Don’t you remember? Right after you moved here and your dad blackened your eye and split your lip, Maw got them to let you stay the weekend. While Maw was working, we found her weed and we tried it out. I said we’d live in Palm Springs when we were retired old men and you agreed.”

“I was high, but not so high I don’t remember that. I laughed about it, there is no fucking way we could ever be a couple. I love Justin with all my heart, you are just a casual friend who is fast becoming a non-friend! It’s time for you to leave and not come back!”


Brian went to shut the door, but Michael, who was red-faced with rage, shoved it back so hard Brian almost fell. Justin, who had grabbed the gate lock, grabbed Michael by the arm and hauled his screeching whining ass out the door, and shoved him out of the gate, locking it behind him. Brian and Mave watched in amazement as Justin lectured Michael every step of the way.

“Who in the hell do you think you are, whiner? NOT Brian’s lover or best friend! I swear you have cartoon bubbles in your brain. Empty ones, cause you never have gotten that you need to grow the fuck up! You are as bad as Lindsey with her sense of entitlement. At least she was taught that. You’re lucky Brian didn’t get hurt when you shoved him back with the door. Your ass would be mine if that had happened. You are to leave and DO NOT come back without a fucking invite! You have a job! Use the money to find an apartment to share.” Michael started screaming nonsense at him, then Justin said, “Christ! Shut the fuck up!”

“I’ve never heard him talk that way, Aunt Mave,” Brian said after he stopped laughing.

“Really? When Lill took you to work, remember the dressing down she gave Inez? He is protecting his man, Brian. I was gonna step in, but he beat me to it. Be thankful for him. He’ll always be there for you.”

When Justin came back in Brian thoroughly kissed him as thanks for his defense.

“Let’s go see how many plants you chopped off. We should plant the summer seedlings this weekend.”

With a swat to Brian’s arm, Justin replied, “I didn’t chop any of them off. I did a good job.”
Chapter End Notes:
Seems there is a tiger inside Justin. Nobody messes with his man. May jump ahead a bit. Not sure yet.