- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brain bleach warning. 

 

                     YOU ARE LOVED


7.


 


Brain bleach warning!


 


              Mike still couldn’t believe that he wasn’t allowed to leave and go home for a visit. Brian had to be high to dance like that. Ain’t no fucking way he’d do that otherwise. He just knew the time would come that the fat ass would be out and he could be with Brian. He laid back and pleasured himself as he dreamed of the two of them together. Brian making gentle love with him.  Who knows, maybe he’d let him top once. Oh yesssssssssss. AHHHHH! 


 


                 Meanwhile back in Pittsburgh it had been a very stressful day for Brian and Justin. Clients were being stubborn and the art departments work was for shit. Thus when they got home, tempers were short. 


 


                  “THE ART DEPARTMENT’S WORK WAS FOR SHIT TODAY!” Brian yelled at Justin.


 


                   “Well considering I’m not the director and I didn’t work on your clients work it’s NOT MY FAULT! DONT YELL AT ME ABOUT IT!” Justin slammed out the back and went to the garden. He grabbed a hoe and began weeding.


 


                      Mave came into the kitchen to Brian slamming the oven door shut after putting dinner in it. 


 


                       “Calm your ass down and go save the garden!  Justin is hoeing and he’s already got three tomato plants! Why are you yelling at him for something he didn’t do?” She grabs Brian to keep him from storming out.


 


                       “I WASN’T YELLING!” He said. 


 


                        “Yes you damn well were! You sound like Lillian when she went on a tear. Settle down! Deep breaths.” She watched his face go back to its natural color.” That’s better. Now go apologize....Oh yes you will....stop his hoeing! Git!” She watches him go out the door with her hands on her hips. 


 


                       She catches a glimpse of the horror on Brian’s face as he looks at the garden. He quickly hurries up to Justin and takes the hoe away from him. Justin makes a grab for it, but Brian’s long arms keeps it out of his reach. Then, it’s Justin’s turn to look horrified as he finally focuses on the damages to the tomatoes. They stand talking for several minutes and then take each other in a hug and tentative kisses begin. 


 


                       In the time it took for the two to calm, Mave had seen Deb at the door and waved her in. 


 


                     “What the fuck happened to those plants Mave? Or do I want to know?”  Both women stood looking at the ruined plants from the door. 


 


                 “ Bad day at work.. for both of them. Tempers clashed. But I got him settled and he took the hoe away from Justin. But, I’d rather they vent their frustrations at home instead of work. Justin told me he sees things done wrong in the art department, but they ignore him. It frustrates him.” She sees the two head for the greenhouse.” DONT FUCK IN THERE! YOU’LL BREAK MORE PLANTS.” Justin’s head swivels to look at Mave and he hides his face in Brian’s shoulder as Brian laughs. 


 


                     “I heard their bellowing out in my flower garden. Yes, they were that loud. They are both headstrong, independent men. But they generally settle their differences themselves. Lill and I were together for thirty years yet we fought something fierce at times. Let me put the kettle on for tea. I look forward to the day Brian has his own agency. Mr. Ryder keeps Brian’s hands tied.” 


 


              Deb cackles and sits at the table while Mave prepares their tea and scones. 


 


                “Vic and I have had some doozies. It’s human nature. Clears the air. I think it’s healthier for you.”


 


                  


                 “Brian hon, what are you doing?” He asked watching him load the cart with more tomato plants than were needed. 


 


                 Making room! You mad is soo hot. Even if you WERE mad at my Queen out. I’ve got to have you.” He finishes and starts to stalk Justin. Justin tries to dart out the door, but Brian deftly pulls him back in pushing the cart of plants out the door.


 


                   “I need to be able to walk. You have that look Bri. I love it rampant but need to be able to walk normally at work. Eeeeee!”


 


                    Justin finds himself stripped of pants and on his back, legs over Brian’s shoulders. “You’ll be able to walk. You get to have at me next.”


 


                      Sitting on the patio, the two women see Justin fly out the door only to be pulled back in. Mave gets up, but sits back down when the cart comes outside. 


 


                       “What the fuck was that about Mave?” Deb asks. 


 


                          Shaking her head as her hands briefly cover her face Mave mutters. “ Figures Brian thinks mad is hot. Least the cart is outside so he cleared a spot. Hopefully they will keep it down.” 


 


                           They burst out laughing when Brian was the one they heard exclaim after awhile. After about fifteen minutes the two came outside. When the boys saw the two women still outside, Brian blushing started back inside but Justin stopped him. 


 


                         “It’s just Deb and Mave. Let’s get these plants in the ground.”


 


                         The day was rounded out by a nice roast with carrots onions and celery. With a spice cake for dessert. Then Brian and Justin gave Deb a ride home and stopped in Woodys for a quick game of pool with Em and Ted. Later at home they had a quick shower with mutual blowjobs and settled down to sleep. 


 


                           


 


       


 


           


 


   


 


 


 


            


     


 


                  


                 


 


                      


 


                  


 


          


 


       


 


         

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed. 

To be continued.
Frosty70 is the author of 13 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked You Are Loved also liked 229 other stories.