- Text Size +

 

 

Brian smiled down at the half-human, half-immortal blond that he'd just laid on his bed. He was unconscious for the moment. A condition of his own making. Once they had entered the loft, Brian had taken a large portion of Justin's blood... all part of the transformation process. Justin needed to possess just a small amount of blood to successfully destroy his human life and arise as a vampire. Once he awakened him, the final step would be enacted. As the blood loss caused his heart to slow, Justin would drink from him... a mixture of their combined blood. Then, they would be one - forever.

 

Before they had left the hospital, Justin had been biting his lip in pain as the contracting changes continued to overtake him. His body knew that he needed to lose the blood he had been given. In reality, he had given his own blood for the delay of the loss of Justin's life; he had been too far gone for saving before he had reached the hospital. Once he had been given the powerful blood, it had only been a matter of time before his body rebelled against the invasion. Unfortunately, it was the only method he could use to keep things appearing normal. Brian hadn't wanted to kill or manipulate anyone that wasn't necessary.

 

The doctor had been almost methodical in dragging his heels. Brian had just about lost his composure during several instances. He had been hovering on the verge of pulling Justin away by force, when finally the release papers were signed and the temporary goodbyes were all exchanged. Fuck. He knew Justin's family meant well, most particularly his mother, but they didn't understand how much unnecessary pain the delay was costing their son. Every cringe of pain that Justin felt, was him closer to dying. If he hadn't gotten him out of there in time to complete what he had started, it all would have been for nothing. Fortunately, it will now be over soon.

 

As they had neared the loft, Brian had mentally commanded Justin to look at him, his squirming and moaning in the back of the cab gaining them a suspicious look from the driver. Justin, relax your mind and give it all over to me. I am moments from making it all go away. You need to stay strong until then.

 

"Are you sure he's okay? Maybe we should take him back to the hospital," the cabbie nervously suggested.

 

"He's fine," Brian rasped. "He's an unfortunate victim of severe motion sickness. We generally walk everywhere." Brian's eyes pierced him through the rearview mirror, his amazement at the naivety of humans continuing to astound him. This wasn't even a good attempt at deception. He utilized his skills when the need arose. Looking into the eyes of the brown-eyed man, Brian deemed it not to be necessary. "He'll be fine once I get him home and can give him his medication."

 

The cab driver snorted indifferently. "Typical. The hospital treats him and doesn't even provide him with something so basic."

 

"Isn't it, though?" Brian agreed derisively. "Just get us there quickly. There will be a substantial tip in it if you do."

 

"You got it, Mister..." he immediately responded, his foot pressing down on the gas.

 

Brian returned his gaze to a trembling Justin, the pallor in Justin's face another sign of the pain he was so valiantly trying to hold at bay. His boy was so strong. A level of bravery resided in the blond unlike any he'd ever known. Look deeply into my eyes, Justin. Brian waited for his command to be obeyed. He smiled reassuringly at Justin. Good boy. Things will happen quickly once we reach the inside of the loft. I will make you whole again... and we will be connected - forever. Before you fall into your day rest, you will be a vampire... the first day of our eternity together.

 

Justin smiled tremulously; the smile not quite reaching his eyes, the pain he now experienced overshadowing everything. "Sounds wonderful," Justin whispered, his eyes barely able to remain open, his breath coming in short uneven gasps, as his body barely managed the fight to hold on.

 


 

Jennifer Taylor eyed her husband coldly for a long silent moment. She brushed ahead of him as they stepped inside the house, hanging up her coat in the hall closet... waiting for Craig to join her in the family room. As he moved immediately to the bar to pour himself a generous portion of scotch, she tartly told him, "I hope you know what you're doing, Craig."

 

He took a long swallow, glaring at her over the rim. "Having a drink? Yes, I think I know how to manage the process."

 

"Don't be a complete ass, Craig! You know exactly what I'm talking about..." Jennifer shouted in disgust.

 

"Yes, I know..." Craig mumbled indifferently. "I did what Justin wanted. If it hadn't been okay, the doctor would have stopped it. The boy is obviously a man now. It's time to let him live his life."

 

Jennifer's jaw dropped down in shocked disbelief. "Live his life? He almost died tonight, Craig. Surely you haven't forgotten that!?"

 

"How could I with both you and the doctor harping it for hours." He downed his glass in one long, burning swallow. "Obviously, he wasn't as bad off as they thought. No blood transfusion could have bounced Justin back from what they tried to tell us he faced."

 

"Perhaps not, but you saw him, Craig. Our son was near death. I don't doubt that for a moment..." Jennifer said, sinking onto the couch as a shudder overtook her at how close they might have come to losing Justin tonight.

 

"I don't deny that he was critical, Jennifer. But it all turned around, didn't it?" Craig reminded her.

 

She nodded. "Yes, thanks to Brian." Jennifer smiled off into space for a long moment. "I was never completely sure about Brian until tonight. His devotion was never in question, though. He loves Justin as much as our son loves him."

 

At those words, Craig reached out to pour another drink. He couldn't dispute Jennifer's statement, nor did he really want to. In fact, anytime he even attempted to say a word that stated Brian to be a less than acceptable companion for Justin, he felt as if it were forced directly back into his throat. "I suppose so," he grumbled. "It's out of our hands now, Jennifer. We've supported Justin in his decisions. What happens now, happens."

 

She sighed, nodding her agreement. "Yes. All we can do is be here if he ever needs us." Jennifer smiled wistfully for a long moment. "I don't think he will, though. I have a feeling Justin will be ecstatically happy with Brian, and he with him. In fact, I'd guarantee it."

 

Craig got a faraway look in his eyes, one that somehow he knew she'd never understand. "I think you're right. It's my impression that Brian Kinney is in Justin's life to stay... in effect - in ours as well."

 


 

"Wake up, Sunshine..." Brian growled raggedly, most of the life force of Justin's blood swimming in his veins now. "It's time to complete the final steps."

 

Justin remained immobile, the color all but drained from his beautiful face. His lips slightly parted as heaving breaths caused his chest to rise and fall. Slowly his eyes flickered open. Blue and pained eyes, looking into ones that shined red in determination. "I can't do it, Brian..." Justin gasped. "I guess it's too late. I'm so weak now. You have to accept it and let me go."

 

Brian glared at his partner... the one that would be his for eternity. "Quit being such a drama princess. This is all part of the process. I have drained all the blood that I need to complete that step. Next, you will drink from me, in doing so - you will absorb the combination of us together. Your heart will stop as you fall into sleep, but you will arise as a vampire. Time is close now, Justin. Drink from me. Now!"

 

His eyes slightly widened as he watched Brian biting into the skin of his own wrist, blood beginning to trickle through the opening. Justin moved toward the call of Brian's blood, the impulse to do so overpowering his immense weakness. "I - love - you," Justin feebly whispered, just as Brian's blood began to slide down his throat.

 

Growling in pleasure as he felt his blood striking out to overtake Justin, he pulled his hand back as he watched Justin's eyes fall shut; an act that he knew would be Justin's last act as a human. Knowing Justin could hear him, but unable to respond now, he whispered raggedly, "I love you too, Justin. Now you can stop fighting and surrender to the rest that wants to claim you. When you awaken, we will be forever entwined."

 

Stripping his clothing, Brian slid fully into the bed with his lover, listening as Justin's heart ceased to beat. He watched over him closely for several minutes, making certain everything was proceeding according to plan. With a sigh of relief, he realized that it was, knowing if it hadn't been... there would have been nothing he could do to change it now. He pulled the cooling body that was beginning to match his own in temperature tightly against him, his hands cradling Justin's head against his chest. Brian felt slightly saddened that Justin's young life had to be halted in this way, yet he celebrated the fact of this enabling them to be together forever. He had so much to teach Justin about being a vampire. That would all begin tomorrow night.

 


 

Brian leaned against one of the park trees, his eyes rolling as he forced himself to remain patient and not finish this job himself. He didn't want to be out here hunting. As far as he was concerned the hunt was over. They had been trailing Hobbs for the past hour. He didn't stay in one place for long. The boy was obviously not going home... and was frightened out of his mind. At first, it was a fun game. They would get close enough to taunt him, running past him utilizing vampire speed; in the process whispering his name in chants made out of whispers - all of them menacing, and all with the same results. Chris Hobbs was now the one being terrorized. Justin had stood back initially, but once he had focused and learned how to use his new gift... he had joined in the game.

 

He was getting tired of it now. At this point, Justin was doing his runs just for the sake that he could. It wasn't about Chris Hobbs entirely. His vampire speed was a fun new toy. Justin was exercising it to its fullest. He was being patient for two reasons. Justin had been through such a horrid ordeal, and this was something new and exciting. Out of all his abilities, rushing faster than the speed of light - much quicker than the human eye could detect, was undoubtedly exhilarating. It was time to move things along, though. Hobbs needed to meet his end... and the body needed to be disposed of afterward. Brian didn't intend for his entire night to revolve around this wasted piece of flesh. He hadn't fucked Justin in days. That alone tested his patience to almost unbearable levels.

 

"Justin. Enough!" Brian hissed under his breath, any bodies that were passing by them unable to hear... the most they could hear was the same as a tree limb blowing in the wind.

 

Coming to stand next to Brian, blond eyes blinked several times, before a pout fell across his lips. "Aren't I allowed to have any fun, Brian?"

 

"Of course you are, princess." Brian scowled at him briefly, before his eyes strayed to the movement at the far side of the park, the figure that had now sat down on the park bench - alone and utterly desolate. "We need to finish what we came to do. Not to mention the fact that you need to feed."

 

Justin nodded, knowing Brian was right. He had this gnawing ache inside him, in addition to a burn in his throat; one that made him want to attack the first available body. Managing his predatory instincts would be a challenge. However, he knew with Brian by his side, he would manage it. "I am hungry," Justin whispered achingly. "Will I feel like this every day?"

 

"For a while, yes. Young vampires need to feed more often. In time, it won't be as bad. You need to learn to practice restraint. We don't kill humans unless it is vital to our survival. It's better to take what you need and silence them in other ways..." Brian told him, knowing he would need to monitor his feedings for a while. He remembered what it had been like to be a newborn vampire. Control had been nearly impossible then.

 

"So, we feed on them... then, we make them forget?" Justin asked, knowing this was Brian's way... wanting to do everything exactly as Brian wanted. He knew Brian knew what was best for him as he began this new life. He didn't want to either disappoint him or do anything that ever jeopardized them.

 

Brian motioned him forward with a wave of his hand. "Yes. You never know when you might need to use them for something else... or even feed on them again. Mind control is a very useful tool."

 

"You'll help me perfect that?" Justin asked him, knowing that part would be much more challenging than learning how to use his new agility.

 

"Of course. It will take time, though." He looked over at Justin thoughtfully as they walked. "For a while, I will be with you every time you feed. I will teach you how to manipulate their minds. If you fail in doing it, I will be there to step in to help you. I have a feeling you'll be a very quick study."

 

They moved closer to where Chris sat on a park bench, deep into the park... his eyes glancing around wildly at every sound. Fortunately for them, the two of them made none. Justin smirked. "He's the pathetic one now. What should we do?"

 

Brian nodded to the trees a short distance away. "Drag him in there. Once you're done playing with him, drain him dry. When you're finished, I'll dispose of the body. He'll never be found."

 

Justin swallowed, his eyes widening upon hearing this savagery in Brian that he hadn't really been exposed to yet. He knew it was now a part of him, and one that he had to accept now. Undoubtedly, his ideals had now changed, but this outlook was definitely a new one for him. "I- I'm not sure I can do it, Brian. Not even to him."

 

"You can and you will, Justin. Not only do you need to feed, but you also need to close that part of your life. In doing so, you'll be assured he never does anything like this again..." Brian snarled, his fangs extracting as he thought of the crimes this worthless man had perpetrated on Justin. "Get him now, Justin. I'm right here with you. This should be your kill. Regardless, he dies tonight." Brian's eyes drilled into Justin's. "If you can't do it... I will!"

 

"I'll do it," Justin whispered, his eyes beginning to glow as they continued their approach. "Chris has victimized me for years. I won't allow what happened to me to happen to someone else."

 

"Good boy." Brian reached down and squeezed Justin's hand reassuringly. "I'll be right by your side, Justin... as always. Let's get this done."

 

Justin nodded, winking at Brian as he moved into his speed mode and stopped until he was standing directly in front of Chris Hobbs. He smiled down at his prey as he watched the awareness and confusion gather in his eyes. "Hello, Chris. Surprised to see me, I'd bet."

 

"Taylor? W-what the fuck?" Chris stared at him with a rapt, wide-eyed expression. "This isn't possible. I just bashed your head in last night. You should have died... at the very least, you should be in the hospital."

 

Brian laughed from next to Justin. "Ahhh, the benefits of modern medicine. A miraculous recovery, wasn't it, Justin?"

 

Justin laughed. "A miracle to be certain."

 

Chris stood up, shrugging his indifference... foolish to the last as he took his safety for granted. "I guess I can go home now. Assault is far less intimidating than murder." He sneered at his former victim. "My father has excellent attorneys."

 

Brian and Justin exchanged a glance. The older of the two at the end of his patience. "Let's finish this, Justin. This vermin is upsetting my appetite... and you know I don't like that."

 

"Right. And as I said... I'm very hungry," Justin said as his eyes became fixated on the pulse in Chris' neck.

 

"I'm out of here. You two freaks can go fuck yourselves..." Chris spat out, his bravado immediately faltering as he heard his voice being whispered over and over again, realization quickly dawning. "It was the two of you, but how?"

 

"Let's take a walk, Chris. This isn't meant for prying eyes..." Justin told him, taking a quick look around seeing that the park was thinning in the late hour; gratified that they could drag him away quite easily.

 

Chris began to back away, ironically in the exact direction they wished to proceed. "I'm not going anywhere with you two faggots."

 

"His self-preservation isn't keen, Justin." He looked toward Justin impatiently. "Finish this now. I haven't fucked you in days, and my patience is running out."

 

Justin laughed, his hand reaching out to lock around Chris' neck, his eyes on Brian the entire time. "I'm on the verge of enacting vengeance on my attacker, and it's all about your dick?"

 

Brian shrugged. "Sorry, Sunshine. Some habits are hard to break."

 

"That's okay. I wouldn't have you any other way," Justin told him, looking away to scan the area... knowing that Brian had been keeping a close eye on that, yet trying to be thorough in his actions. He moved his hand around to the back of Chris' neck, yanking him forward with brute force. "Not a word," he hissed, his eyes deeply penetrating his victim's.

 

Chris gasped as he was dragged along. "What the fuck are you?" He looked at the fangs that hung from Brian's mouth. "Both of you..."

 

"I wouldn't worry about it too much, Mr. Hobbs. It will be over for you soon," Brian growled as he stood close behind them, ready to strike out against any threat that arose to prevent Justin from bringing this to completion.

 

Justin hurled Chris to the ground. "Quick or slow, Chris? Answer quickly."

 

Chris' eyes widened in fear as he suddenly realized his fate was about to be realized, here and now. "Don't do this, Taylor. I fucked up. I get that. I won't bother you again. Just let the courts settle it."

 

"Courts? With Daddy doing everything he can to free his boy? I don't think so, Chris. I believe justice will be best served here..." Justin growled, moments later sinking his fangs deeply into Chris' neck. He wasn't only feeding, he was destroying. Brian had explained the difference. Justin didn't stop as Chris yelled out, his mouth moving fiercer on his prey, hands quickly reaching out to snap his neck in two when he had taken his fill. As the body trembled and stilled beneath him, Justin pulled his fangs free... his eyes savage as they looked down at his victim. He wiped his hand across his mouth, spitting a small portion of blood into Chris' lifeless face.

 

"Tsk, tsk. Didn't Mother Taylor ever tell Justin not to play with his food?" Brian teased him. "You did well, Justin. Prolonging his death had to be tempting, but you finished him quickly. Far quicker than he deserved. He caused you much more suffering."

 

"I know." Justin stood up, looking down at his handiwork, shuddering as he realized he had now committed murder. "I guess I am a monster now."

 

"No, Justin. You'll never be a monster. This thing brought this on himself. I felt compassion and remorse in you... both of which he didn't deserve. In the end, I think you followed through to protect others from his vile actions." He looked at Justin intently, proud of him in more ways than he could explain. "You are a vampire now, but you still have your heart. Mr. Taylor, you are indeed a special man."

 

Justin smiled. He looked down at the body, his nose crinkling up in distaste. "What happens now?"

 

"I think you've participated enough here. I want you to go home and wait for me. I'll dispose of the body. It needs to be done quickly without any attention drawn to us." His voice held a commanding and unquestioning tone. "I can handle that best on my own. I'll be there soon."

 

"Okay. I'll take a shower and be waiting in bed for you..." Justin paused long enough to give Brian a long, deep kiss... the blood of Justin's kill mingling between them. "I love you, Brian."

 

Brian sighed. He couldn't believe it, but he knew he would never get tired of hearing that from him. "I love you too, twat. Now, get going. It's been days since I've fucked that ass, and I'm ready to do so - now."

 

Justin laughed as he walked away, unable to believe what he'd just done, but knowing he had done the right thing. Not only for himself, but for everyone that ever comes into contact with the demented Chris Hobbs. Now the past was truly behind them. They could move on toward their future.

 


 

"I - can't - get - enough..." Brian hissed as his cock rammed into Justin's ass for the third time since he'd arrived home. Fuck, he felt so good. That hadn't changed. A variable that had been ever-present in their relationship; even from the beginning... he could never get his fill of Justin. Brian had long ago resigned himself to the fact that it would always be the case.

 

Justin clutched at the duvet beneath him. A growl emitting when his fangs ripped into the pillow beneath him, his mouth instantly filling with feathers. "Fuck. Not what I wanted in my mouth."

 

"Control, little fucker..." Brian grunted from above him, his bare cock continuing to pound into the depths of Justin's ass.

 

A groan followed, as it did after each thrust. "Control? You're one to talk."

 

"Quiet!" Brian hissed. "We'll chat afterward. For now, I'd like to finish fucking you!"

 

"Who's stopping you?" Justin growled. "Fuck me already!"

 

Brian's head arched back as laughter escaped, not a common occurrence when balls deep inside an ass he craved as he did this one. Nothing had ever been normal for them, though. It wasn't any great surprise that this followed that pattern as well. "How does it feel, Justin?" Brian rasped into his neck, his cock relentlessly possessing him; slamming into him so deeply and fiercely the bed was beginning to make sounds of protest. "I don't have to hold back now. I can give you everything I've got. How does it feel to get the full treatment?"

 

Justin groaned as his cock erupted into the duvet again, his hips working as pistons against Brian's driving frenzy. "Feels fucking amazing..." Justin panted, the wildness of his release, unlike anything he had ever experienced.

 

"Mmmm, that's my boy..." Brian purred, as he shot deep inside of Justin, the feeling of connection he felt to this tempestuous blond only growing the more they were together. Brian rolled off him, knowing the rest would probably be brief. He couldn't imagine being done with him yet. Brian looked at his lover thoughtfully as he watched the frown beginning to mar his beautiful face. "What's with the look?"

 

"Oh, nothing. It doesn't sting when you pull out now." Justin shrugged, looking away feeling utterly foolish. "Silly thing to miss, but I do miss that burn."

 

Brian laughed. "Of all the things I might have expected you to say - that wasn't it."

 

"I'm glad I can still surprise you." Justin looked at Brian with another question in his eyes. "Tell me, Mr. Maker, what does a progeny do with their free time?"

 

A glare immediately followed. "Progeny? That's it, twat. The cable gets canceled tomorrow. No more True Blood for you!"

 

Justin looked at Brian in utter dismay. "You wouldn't!"

 

"Okay, I won't. There are a few hot guys on there to admire..." Brian needlessly told him, a mock leer in his eyes.

 

"Only admire I hope..." Justin hesitantly murmured, feeling strong in Brian's love for him, yet having a few doubts when he remembered the Brian of old.

 

"Relax, little fucker. You managed the impossible. I'm yours for eternity. You are not my progeny, Justin. You are my partner. I intend to spend the rest of our eternity together reminding you of that," Brian told him, his eyes filled with the love he had for the petite blond that had long ago stolen his heart. "My only regret is that fate decreed that you be forced into this life at such a young age. If I could have saved you another way, I would have. I hope you realize that."

 

Justin kissed Brian softly and sweetly on the lips, a kiss far different from the ravaging kisses they most often shared. It was a kiss that symbolized trust, respect, and deep abiding love. "I know that, Brian. I know I wasn't sure it was what I wanted at first, but now I know differently. Any fate that leads to an eternity with you is worth any sacrifice. You are my hero, my lover, my partner... and my life. As far as I'm concerned, eternity is the best of starting places."

 

Brian pulled Justin against him, the coldness of their combined flesh somehow having a warming element as they became entwined together. He didn't know what he had done to deserve such a fate, but he knew he would hold onto it. This beautiful blond was his world. Brian intended to spend the rest of their eternity making all his dreams come true. At one time, Brian had perceived fate as his enemy. His outlook had changed in so many ways. That was yet another. Fate had become not only his friend, but his salvation as well. He would cherish that gift forever.

 

THE END

 

Chapter End Notes:

So concludes the story. Thank you to those who read, and a huge thank you for all who reviewed.

The End.
confused_bliss is the author of 53 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Addiction also liked 147 other stories.