- Text Size +

 

1: PROLOGUE

 

When Justin was a sophomore in high school, his world as he knew it came to an end. Mr. Dixon, a teacher at St. James, overheard Justin and Daphne talking about boys in a way a straight boy wouldn't. He went straight to his dad at the electronics store. An employee and good friend of Deena Chanders told her what happened and the Chanders and their lawyer arrived in time to take Justin under their care. Quick thinking after talking to their lawyer got two restraining orders and an order for the Chanders, who were Foster parents. But not before a fight took place. Jennifer, as well as Ed and Deena Chanders, knew Justin was gay. But Jennifer stood and condemned Justin for being gay. Deena called her out on it and Jennifer slapped Deena. Deena slapped back as she wouldn't take it lying down. Craig in his anger, slapped the woman as he felt women were inferior to men. Ed proceeded to knock Craig on his ass. It was quickly brought to court and the Taylor's had to hand Justin's trust fund over and after being shamed at the country club, they left town.

 

The day after the court case, Drew Boyd and Emmett Honeycutt were reading the article in the paper when Brian Kinney came in. He told Brian how Justin was headed to be the top player on the soccer team. Drew and Emmett talked Brian into going to one of the games to watch Justin play.

 

Justin sat on the bleachers and wondered if he should continue playing. His parents wanted nothing to do with him since he was gay. This may be his last game.

 

"Hey, Taylor! So you are going to let your parents win and quit playing soccer?" Chris Hobbs asked. "Don't let them win! I don't get your lifestyle, but you're damned good. You're headed for a full scholarship to college if you continue. Well, are you gonna quit?"

 

Justin sat and thought about how Chris bullied the gay kids and those who were different. Then he thought of how much he loved playing.

 

"Hell no, I'm not quitting! I'm going to keep on playing. Thanks, Chris." Chris left and Justin saw the other players going into the locker room. He went and suited up.

 

_______________ Senior year: State soccer tournament

 

Justin ran as hard as he could down the field. He had to make the goal to win the state. An opposing player headed toward him. He heard a voice above the rest yelling. "Slide, you little fucker, sliiiide!!.

 

Justin slid slipping sideways to the goal, he saw the ball rolling towards him. Ignoring the other player he swung his leg keeping control of his objective. He hit it! GOAL!!! They'd won! The State High School title belonged to Saint James Academy of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania!

 

Still, with all the roaring of the crowd, he heard the voice again. "YOU DID IT! GREAT JOB!"

 

He stared at the crowd and gaped in amazement. He saw him. He could see the shouter! Dayumm! He was gorgeous and was standing as close as he could to the field.

 

Coming out of the locker room, he found him waiting for him.

 

"You are a hell of a player! You heard me didn't you?" He said, grabbing him and swinging him around.

 

"Yeah, I did. I realize now I was hearing you at other games. You're Brian Kinney, who graduated top of your class from High School and Carnegie, and won the High School State for your team in 1987. Then in 1992, you led your team to the College Cup. I watched videos of your games. It's an honor to meet you and thanks for the tips."

 

"Hey, Taylor! Are you coming to the celebration?" Coach Barnes yelled.

 

"You want to come? You did help us win. Plus the guys will want to meet you. You're a legend in our eyes."

 

"Well, you sure it would be okay?" Brian hadn't expected Justin to ask him to celebrate with them, but yeah, he would like to join them.

 

Justin turned to ask the coach if Brian could come when he heard him say.

 

"Kinney? Is that you? You old son of a bitch! I haven't seen you in years. How the hell are you? Heard you are big in advertising." He comes over and grabs Brian in a hug.

 

"Roger Barnes! You coached a great team. Especially this little fucker!"

 

Brian had to bite his lip to keep from snickering as he heard a low ‘not so little' come from Justin. Yep. Definitely gay with a sexy bubble butt to boot. The thing is Brian had just recovered from cancer and Justin was the first person to get a standing salute from his dick. He'd love to take him home, but at the same time, he was curious about him.

 

"Coach? My last play was because I heard Brian tell me what to do. The player was angling wrong to make it in so I slid and kicked the ball. Would it be okay for Brian to join us in our celebration?"

 

The coach okayed Brian joining the celebration. The players were told of some of the more memorable games they had played and the coach got to reminisce with Brian. Brian kept Justin close at hand.

 

It was only nine when the party broke up, so Brian asked Justin to go somewhere they could talk. Justin said okay and they went to Brian's favorite spot at the river. Brian confessed he'd been following Justin's career since he had read about what happened with his parents.

 

After a while, Justin shivered a bit and Brian put his arm around him and held him close to his side. He'd never felt like this before. Oh, he wanted to fuck him, but he wanted to get to know this young man too. He'd never felt that way about another man. Yes, Justin was a man, there was a maturity not found in one so young.

 

"Justin, I guess I better get you home. Listen, why don't we exchange numbers? We can get together and practice some moves that aren't well-known. They're legal, I figured them out when I was in high school. How about it?"

 

"Sure, I'd love to, Brian. Do you want to plan a time, or give me a call or text?" Justin couldn't believe it. He was gonna learn from whom he considered the best soccer player. It didn't hurt that he was gorgeous too.

 

Justin and Brian played soccer as often as they could. Melanie called Brian and asked if he could watch Gus at the loft. He said okay and headed to the loft with Justin. Mel and Justin chatted while Brian fed Gus and rocked him. After Gus was asleep, they talked about the fact Brian was keeping him and Justin quiet.

 

"I don't blame you, Brian. Mike will shit bricks over Justin. I don't think Lindsey will. She's happy working at Bloom and Gus loves the people at the nursery. It gives her some spending money for whatever she wants. I can handle the bills as you help with Gus. Whatever is left over from your support, goes into an emergency fund. Lindsey was saying that Mike needs to get over you. When you put your foot down with both of them, Lindsey listened. If he finds out, let him bitch. Deb is the one that will be hurt. She has said more than once that you need someone."

 

One day when Deb was off, Brian took Justin to meet her. Deb and Vic were watching an old movie.

 

"Deb, this is Justin Taylor, we are seeing each other. He's the one that had the big fight with his parents over being gay a few years ago. He is a star soccer player with Carnegie now. He got a full scholarship. Drew and I watched one of his games right after the blow-up. I really was impressed by him and became a fan of his. Mike is the only one that doesn't know and I really don't want to battle him over Justin. Jus, this is Deborah Novotny and Vic Grassi."

 

The summer passed quickly with Brian and Justin playing soccer in the park. Brian talked to Roger, who contacted some of their old teammates, and Justin talked to some of his present and future teammates. They decided to try to form teams of former and present players and see about some charity games. It expanded into other colleges, one in Harrisburg and one in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and a couple of teams from NYU. By the time they were done, they had twelve teams that were going to practice in gymnasiums and play a tournament the next spring.

 

Brian and Justin's friendship deepened. They went to restaurants once a week and met the gang for breakfast on Saturday mornings. They went to various events around Pittsburgh and In New York City. Mike tried to interfere, but Justin told him to get over it. Kiki and Vic pulled Deb into the back at the diner and convinced her to let Mike handle his own perceived woes. It continued till he shoved Justin and then Brian flew off the handle and called him a selfish, jealous brat that needed to grow up. Letting Deb, though she had kept quiet, and Mike know they didn't own Brian. He was grateful for their protection in his teen years, but nothing more. Justin was at the loft alone when Joan showed up after Mike had told her Brian had a boyfriend. She started ranting to Justin and Brian got home just in time to hear the rant Justin gave back.

 

"You proclaim to be such a great Catholic. Yet you judge your son and other gays. You are prideful as well. Brian told me you preached at him in public and at his work. You should read what Jesus said about the Pharisees. They are full of self-righteousness. You think you are so holy and correct. You are NOT! You accuse Brian of not helping you, yet he has given all of you money! You are full of envy. Next time you go to mass you should repent of your wickedness! Now leave!" He reaches over and pulls Brian into the loft, shutting the door in her face.

 

Brian watched as Justin got the steaks, baked potatoes, and salad on the table. He poured glasses of iced tea, saying Beam could follow. He couldn't believe how hot it was that Justin defended him. He was very happy he'd befriended the young man. They had so much in common and except for a few kisses, sex was not in their relationship. After dinner he watched Justin bend over to get the trash bags out to change. His pants pulled tightly over his butt. He felt himself harden and realized he had always been attracted to him but valued his friendship more than having sex. What was going on? He'd never felt that way about anyone. He pulled Justin up against his body and gave him a slow deep kiss. He felt Justin press closer to him. Happiness flooded him as he realized his feelings were being reciprocated. They took things slowly. Their kisses turned into mutual blow jobs when they showered after sweaty games of soccer in the park. Once a month all the charity players met for a rousing fun-filled practice.

 

Time for college classes came close and the games tapered off for real practices which Brian attended as often as he could. He still met the gang at Woody's, but Babylon became a rarity, and tricking slowly stopped. There were a few times he told Mike off when he whined about Justin again and blamed him for Brian's actions. Brian learned to ignore remarks from rejected tricks. Justin's friendship and support became number one for him.

 

Justin took a look at the student housing. Frankly, it was clean, but sucked. Justin really didn't want to stay in student housing, so he began to look for an apartment. One evening Brian called and asked Justin to come to his loft. He arrived there to see Brian waiting at the door for him.

 

After giving him a surprise kiss that curled his toes and left him willing something down, he was taken up to the floor below Brian's. Brian produced a key and let them into an empty loft. Rather spacious with plenty of windows.

 

"I own this now. Remember once I told you I wanted to own the building? I have two floors and maybe a third on the bottom floor. It came up for sale and I grabbed it up. Do you like it?" He rolled his lips under and looked at Justin, hoping he hadn't been reading the young man wrong.

 

"Yes, I do. It... it would be perfect for me. As I told you, before the split from my folks, my mom took me to galleries to try to get art shown. I never had an agent, but I have five galleries that regularly keep my paintings up for sale. I'm not planning on doing that for a living. I don't enjoy doing shows at all. I plan on majoring in computer graphics and minoring in business marketing. You've sparked my interest in advertising. Are you saying you're offering to lease this to me?"

 

Hearing Brian's phone ring, he waited while he took the call. It was obvious that the call was something he wanted to hear.

 

"Well, what I'd like, Jus, is for you to live here and be my legal partner. The bottom floor is available now too and I'd like us to purchase it. Justin, I'd like us to be partners." He looked down with his heart pounding in his chest. He loved everything about Justin. His kindness, his determination. His personality was well suited to Brian's. He whispered just barely loud enough for Justin to hear. "I'm in love with you."

 

Justin took two fingers and lifted Brian's chin. "I believe I heard that right. I love you too. You will probably scoff at this, but I feel like I've been courted."

 

Brian's eyes widened then a slow blush covered his cheeks. "I knew how I felt about you, but I wanted to make sure. I knew within a month for sure, but I needed you to get to know the real me. You're the only person I can be real with. So if you want to call it a courtship, I don't mind. Does this mean...?"


Justin nodded, "Yes it does. I love you and I'll happily accept your proposal." Justin laughed at Brian's eyes widening again. "Brian luv, a legal partnership is as close as we gay men can come to marriage." He stood on tiptoe and kissed Brian deeply. Brian's arms came around Justin and as Justin's hands traveled to Brian's hair, Brian's hands slowly caressed their way down Justin's back to grasp Justin's luscious bubble butt. He gave it a smack.

 

"BRIAN!" Justin protested but his dick definitely approved. Justin slowly undid Brian's pants and shoved them and his black underwear down. He fell to his knees and proceeded to lick, kiss, and nibble the hardened member. His hands caressed the heavy tight sack. Opening his mouth and relaxing his throat he swallowed Brian's dick. He hummed and let his throat muscles give his lover a massage. The sounds he heard from Brian and his hands fisting his hair turned him on and he could feel his dick dripping precum. Brian came with a loud groan, his legs shook. He tugged Justin up and led him to bed. Stripping his clothes off he made his way down his body and reciprocated with a blow job and then turned Justin over and showed him what rimming was all about.

 

"Turn over, I want to see your eyes while I make you mine," Brian said. His eyes had a smoky look to them. Justin's blue eyes had darkened to an almost midnight blue. His whole body had a slight flush to it. They both gasped and shivered as their dicks bumped into each other. "Tell me if it hurts and I'll stop to let you adjust."

 

Brian breached through the rings, then stopped till he felt Justin relax. He pushed in more and more till Justin used his legs to pull Brian in the rest of the way. They started to pump in unison slowly. More, please faster Brian, harder. So good, so so good. Once done, they laid with Brian's body partially covering Justin's. Their heads turned towards each other as their heart rates slowed down. "You're mine! No one else can have you!"

 

They got up and showered. By the end of two weeks, Justin was moved in and the LDP was signed. At the back of both lofts was a big storage space, lined up perfectly under the other. A spiral staircase was built as it was more suitable for the space. A doorway was cut where the naked man picture hung. You pushed a button to open the door and use the stairs to go to the other loft. No one was told about the changes giving the two men more privacy.

 

On Thanksgiving, Brian and Justin consented to eat with the Chanders family. Brian was surprised to find that he enjoyed the day with them. The only negative thing was talk of a colleague of their son that had been diagnosed with testicular cancer. He was thirty-five. It was mentioned that regular complete checkups could have prevented the need for follow-up treatment. There was no chance to keep the one ball affected, but after six weeks of healing, they'd be good as new. Brian vowed to get better checkups or change his doctor. Before going home they stopped by and spent time with Gus.

 

Justin decorated his loft and even convinced Brian to at least have a tree. They shopped online for the family. Gus was paying attention to some tv, so they got a small one with a built-in CD player. Gus was crazy about monkeys so they had one made at Build a Bear. On Christmas Eve the girls came early to the loft and Justin had some cheese and smoked sausage on a tray to snack on plus an additional tray of fruit. They put some of Gus' treats in a small kiddie bowl for him to eat after he had his own food. All in all, it was a good evening. The next day they went to the girls to see Gus open his other gifts. They gave the girls gift certificates to Macy's and LeMont with a promise to watch Gus for them.

 

They arrived at Deb's for Christmas dinner with gifts for the rest of the family. Mike had David Cameron with him, but still scowled at Justin until Deb gave him a smack. The rest of the time Mike kept sneaking glares at Justin, which he really thinks I didn't see? I swear I'm gonna smack him. I nudge Justin and raise my eyebrow and he grins big at me with a quick nod of his head.

 

"Everyone listen up! I have an announcement to make. Justin and I are legal partners! We signed them two months ago. We wanted to have time alone before telling you all. He brought the loft below mine and we have combined them. There's a set of spiral stairs we use."

 

Mike started to say something when David gave him a look and he shut up. That was fine with me. Everyone was happy for us, but Justin nudged me and slanted his eyes at Lindsey. She was shocked and I do believe pissed off. Well tough, it's my life to live and I'm happy.

 

TBC

 

To be continued.
Frosty70 is the author of 13 other stories.