- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Copyright: All stories posted on Kinnetik Dreams must be original. No plagiarizing or copyright infringement permitted.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This story will only be two chapters. It was going to be a one shot but I decided to give people a chance to add their own I Never have ever for me to add. If no one wants to that's ok I just thought it would be cool. 






 

“I know, let’s play Never Have I,” Emmett said with a clap.

“I’m not playing a drinking game with my mom,” Justin protested.

Brian smiled at Justin, his face already turning pink with embarrassment. This night had already gone to shit, might as well embarrass Justin. Pittsburgh was completely blacked out. There was nothing to do, every place was closed except places that had generators like hospitals and things like that. The battery powered radio that Vic had, said that they didn’t expect power to be back on until the early morning.

They had been lucky that it was spring, they didn’t need heat or a/c. After a lot of talking, they decided to all sleep at Deb’s. Brian only agreed because Justin heard everyone else wanted the sleepover and Brian wanted to stay with Justin, not that he would tell anyone that. He had made up some excuse that he didn’t even remember now.

“Come on, Sunshine, everyone brought vodka,” Debbie said. She looked so giddy it made Brian smile. She worked so hard so seeing her smiling was good.

Justin’s dad had Molly and he had taken her to his parents when the city went dark. And Gus was sleeping peacefully in the pack-n-play that Lindsay and Mel brought.

“Well, while I would love to play, I don’t think my doctor would approve,” Vic said.

“Neither would mine,” Ben added.

While they could drink, overdoing it would not be good with their medicine.

“Come on you have to play,” Mel said, looking at both of them. “It’ll be like college again.”

“Not like law school?” Ben asked with a smile.

“Not at all. When I wasn’t in class I was studying and when I wasn’t doing either of those I was sleeping. I don’t think I got more than a four hour sleep the whole time.”

“I didn’t go to college, so I wouldn’t know,” Debbie said with a sad tone.

That was it, Brian was giving her a night of college, maybe after this she would at least have her night of college fun. College had been freedom to him, everyone should have that. Living in dorms and going for burgers at 2am when you were due in class in five hours.

“It’ll be just like that Friends episode,” Emmett said.

“Does that mean there will be a hot Italian guy,” Ted said with a laugh.

“You’re in luck, I’m already here,” Vic said. Everyone broke out into laughter; it was more after Vic stood up and turned around showing off his flannel pajamas and robe. They had several candles and oil lamps, so his shadow took up most of the wall.

“How about Vic and Ben play with water, it won’t be fun for them, but they’ll be hydrated,” Brian told them.

“That’s a great idea. Alright, Justin, honey, can you go get my shot glasses, not the one’s with the Queen.”

“I didn’t know you had shot glasses with Bowie,” Ted said, earning a small laugh.

“You better watch out, she stayed up all night to get those,” Vic warned but he was smiling.

“It was the last day they were available, you can’t get them anymore,” Debbie defended herself.

Justin came in with a platter of different colored shot glasses, memories of Michael and him taking shots when they were teenagers while Debbie was at work came back to him.

Brian sat back while Justin and Daphne set up the shots. “Who’s going to start?” Debbie asked.

“Let’s go oldest down,” Daphne said, they all looked at Vic.

To make sure Vic and Ben’s water didn’t get mixed up with other shots, Justin gave them the two red shot glasses.

“What’s the rules of this thing?” Vic asked.

“Whoever’s turn it is, says never have I ever and list something they never did. If you have done it, you take a shot.”

Debbie got a tray for Vic to use so he didn’t have to lean over and tire himself out. She was always doing little things like that, Brian almost never noticed anymore.

“I’ve lived an interesting life. I’m sure I can run with the best of them,” he said, looking right at Brian. Brian gave him a smirk, Vic had told him several stories of his wild and younger days and he had to admit, there wouldn’t be much on Vic’s never list. “Alright, let’s see here…never have I ever posed naked in a magazine.”

At first it seemed none would drink but Emmett shot back a drink. “What can I say…they wanted Fetch in a magazine, all of Fetch.”

Everyone giggled before they heard Lindsay loudly whispering. “It has to be fair,” she hissed at Mel.

“Fucking fine,” Mel snapped before she grabbed her shot and downed it. Daphne refilled the two glasses.

Oh, he was going to have such a good time with this knowledge. Several others were looking at Mel like they never seen her before.

“My turn. Never have I ever been married,” Debbie said.

“Are we talking only legal?” Lindsay asked.

“Of course not, honey. If you had a ceremony will do.”

Both Lindsay and Mel took a shot and shockingly Ted did also.

“What’s the story Ted?” Emmett asked, looking at Ted like he was an alien.

“When I was twenty and a junior in college I married a girl that had a really horrible dad. She had gotten pregnant and wanted to keep the baby. Her dad would cut her off if she didn’t get married. We had a little ceremony at the courthouse.”

“Well…what happened?” Daphne asked. “You clearly aren’t married anymore or are you?” Her eyes narrowed a little bit with suspicion.

“Got back with the father of the baby and ran off. Took me years to get the divorce. I tried for an annulment, but it was just easier for the divorce.” That wasn’t the funny story he was hoping for, but he would still make fun of Ted for it.

“Wait…who’s next?” Justin asked.

Jennifer laughed; it was a rich sound. “Thank you for thinking there is a chance that one of them is older than me.” She was pointing at the gang. She leaned over and kissed her son, who wiped his cheek like he was a little boy. “Never have I ever had sex in a public place.”

“MOM!” Justin yelled, shock on his face.

“Well, we’ve gone and done it and corrupted the PTA mom,” Brian said, proud of that.

“What? I said I never.”

There was laughing before Brian, Michael, Justin, Vic, Mel, Emmett, Ben, Ted, Debbie and Daphne.

“I’m proud of you,” Brian said to Daphne.

“I don’t want to know anything about yours, ma,” Michael said cringing.

“Well, it’s not like I’m going to share,” Debbie huffed. She really could be a good Catholic girl when it came to having sex herself while she was a sailor talking about everyone else’s.

“Ted, you’re up,” Emmett said.

“So old,” Brian said making Ted roll his eyes.

“Never have I ever-

“He’s got a lot to choose from,” Brian interrupted.

Ted ignored him. “gone skydiving.”

This time only Deb and Vic knocked back their drinks.

“When?” Michael asked.

“My fortieth,” Vic said. “I wanted to do it but none of my friends would go with me.”

“Ma, you’re scared of heights,” Michael said.

“She screamed the whole way down. Even with the wind in my ears I could hear her. Only way I knew she landed safe was the cursing.”

Everyone laughed because it sounded like something Debbie would do.

“I’m not really sure who’s next,” Justin said.

“That would be me,” Mel said, raising her hand. “Never have I ever had sex with a man.” Everyone laughed as they all took a shot. Poor Mel was a gold star lesbian. No man would dare try to put their dick near her, she’d tear it off.

“You’re next up Professor,” Brian said, knowing Ben was older than him, Michael, Lindsay and Emmett.

Ben smiled. “Never have I ever…” he looked at the group and Brian could tell he was trying to think of something. “gotten a nipple piercing.”

Justin flipped him the bird before taking a shot, but Brian laughed out loud when Jennifer did too.

“What the hell, mom?”

“What? I did have a life before you were born. I was a freshman in college and there was this guy-

“Stop, no one wants to hear,” Justin told her.

“I do,” some said including Brian. Only wanting to hear it because it was embarrassing Justin.

“I’ll tell you later, I would hate for Justin’s head to explode,” she said laughing.

“Well, I’ve done SO many things, I’m not sure I can think of one,” Emmett said, his hand flipping palm up a few times. “Never have I ever had sex with the same person for more than two months.”

Daphne, Justin, Ted, Michael, Ben, Debbie, Vic, Lindsay, Mel and Jenn took a shot.

Something hit his leg and he saw Justin glaring at him. Cursing to himself, Brian took a drink.

“I wish Carl could be here for this but because of the blackout all the police have to be on duty,” Deb said, her smile dimming some. “I hope he’s alright.”

“He lived through the sixties, Sis, he’ll be fine,” Vic said, leaning over and patting her shoulder.

“He also lived through disco, how he didn’t turn out gay is hard to understand,” Brian adds. Debbie huffed and looked towards Michael.

“It’s your turn, baby,” she said to her son.

“I don’t really know what to say,” Michael told them.

“Hurry the fuck up, Mikey, just say something,” Brian bitched at him.

“Fine. Never have I ever had sex in a public library.”

Brian and Justin both had a drink.

“Not a library,” Jennifer said, shaking her head.

“I was helping him study,” Brian said not the least bit regretful. It was one of their best times. They did get caught but the guy ended up blowing Justin while Brian fucked the blond.

“Lindsay,” Brian said, taking the attention off of Justin. They expected it of Brian but not their little baby boy Sunshine.

“Never have I ever cheated on a test,” Lindsay said a bit smugly.

No one took a drink at first but then Daphne raised her hand. “If two best friends share their answers with each other during a test is that cheating?”

“YES!” Everyone but Justin yelled.

Daphne pouted before she took a drink then Justin did the same. Brian was going to have to spank him again.

“You’re up Brian,” Michael said.

“Give him a moment, it’ll be a while before he thinks of something he hasn’t done,” Mel said.

Shows them, he had his from the beginning of this stupid game. “Never have I ever had a boyfriend.” There, finally they would stop with the whole boyfriend and relationship talk. He felt good for a whole three seconds before he saw the hurt on Justin’s face and the anger on many others. Daphne kicked his leg.

“Oops, sorry, leg cramp,” she said, he could see she was seething.

“Just take your drinks,” Justin said, a fake mask coming over and a fake smile.

Lindsay, Mel, Debbie, Vic, Ben, Michael, Emmett, Ted, Daphne, Jenn and Justin all took a drink. Brian guessed Justin’s thing with the fiddler counted for something.

“Daph, you’re up,” Justin said, his voice quieter than before.

Just looking at Daphne Brian knew she was out for blood now. Never fuck with a fag hag’s fag. Number one rule, and he just broke it.

“Never have I ever thrown up on myself in the bathroom of Babylon and have my not-boyfriend literally run to my loft for new clothes because I cared more about my jeep than him. After all, it was 1 in the morning, could you imagine what would happen to a jeep, not like it was an eighteen-year-old who was in a coma only eight months before that.”

She stared at him the whole time. It was a direct hit. It wasn’t one of his proudest moments. He was high and drunk but then took something that was cut bad, it made him sick. He couldn’t be caught with vomit all over himself in the club. If it was just his shirt he would have just taken it off. But it was all over him. He took the glares, they were deserved.

“My turn,” Justin said, not sounding as happy as he was before Brian’s turn. Brian waited for retaliation from Justin. The vomit story wasn’t even Brian’s worst. But of course, Justin never ever wanted to hurt anyone.

“Never have I ever burned my lasagna and blamed it on my brother’s snoring.”

Debbie and Vic laughed then Debbie took a drink. Everyone else started laughing and the tension was broken, at least for now. Just as long as he didn’t stick his foot in his mouth when his turn comes around. He had to remind himself, he doesn’t have to make a point every time he opens his mouth.