- Text Size +

Chapter 8 Part 2




“....and you wouldn’t believe the perks that come with the house,” Justin rambled. “Oh, turn into here!”


Brian turned the car into the long driveway Justin indicated and grimaced at the site of the house before him. “Christ, don’t tell me you’ve become a member of the country club,” Brian groused.


“Shut up,” Justin said, too happy to care about Brian’s immediate dislike of the house. He was sure once he gave Brian a tour, the man would be singing a different tune. Once Brian parked he opened his car door and scrabbled out. His excitement to show Brian his purchase had him bouncing on his toes as he waited for his boyfriend to join him. After a minute of waiting and no move from Brian to get out of the car, he walked around to the driver’s side and opened the door. “Come on, let’s go.”


Brian couldn’t believe Justin was subjecting him to this. He wasn’t going to be a resident of the community so he didn’t see why Justin wanted to give him the tour of the country club, something he most definitely did not consider a perk. He got out of the car anyway and tried not to show his annoyance because he didn’t want to ruin Justin’s happiness. If he pissed Justin off, it would only elongate the time between now and the point where he’d help christen Justin’s new digs.


Justin looked over his shoulder at Brian as he stopped in front of the door. “Keys?” he asked, holding his hand out.


Brian handed the car keys to Justin and at that moment it clicked. This was not a club house. He slowly spun around, taking in his surroundings more carefully. He’d thought that there was probably a parking lot around back where the circular driveway broke but no, it looked to end right in front of a garage. There weren’t any other vehicles and as he gazed up at the house he didn’t see light coming from any of the windows. The building was a residential house and it was now Justin’s home.


Justin watched Brian’s reaction as he looked around the front of the property while he opened the door. He’d never seen Brian look awed but he definitely appeared that way. “Surprised?” he asked, pushing the door open all the way.


Brian faced Justin and shook his head. “You bought this house?”


Justin jingled the keys in answer, then grabbed the lapel of Brian’s coat and pulled him over the threshold. “It’s pretty amazing, isn’t it?” he boasted, looking around the elegant entryway.


Brian knew the sum of money Justin received for the settlement far exceeded the price of the house and car but he couldn’t believe that Justin had bought this home. “It’s big.”


“Such a size queen,” Justin teased, unzipping and tossing his coat on the small bench beside a closet. “The heat’s on,” he said and closed the front door behind Brian. “Make yourself at home.”


Brian shivered as he took his jacket off and placed it neatly on top of Justin’s coat. The house was warm, but the temperature didn’t cause the goosebumps on his skin. Justin’s seemingly polite comment to him made him feel uneasy. He followed Justin around the downstairs, making appropriate observations when required but with every room Justin showed him, his anxiety level rose. The house was a mansion, most rooms were bare or had sheets covering furniture that Justin would reveal before asking his opinion on placement or room color. The empty rooms Justin had ideas for he’d go on and on, revealing his imagination to Brian. The ones Justin didn’t know what to do with, he would ask for advice and Brian found himself giving one word suggestions but rarely elaborated.


Justin showed him the enormous backyard, with a tennis court, stables, an outdoor pool and the indoor pool. Every new space Justin showed him, Brian found it harder and harder to say anything appreciative of Justin’s buy. He couldn’t reconcile this home being as perfect for Justin as he continued to declare that it was and it made Brian wonder if he really knew Justin at all.


Upstairs, Justin opened the door to the spare room across from the top of the staircase. “Have a quick look,” he said, stepping aside for Brian to peak in. “Almost every other room up here looks the same. I have no idea what the hell I’m going to do with most of them. But one day I’m sure I’ll figure it out.”


Brian couldn’t resist asking, “Then why did you buy this place?”


“You’ll see.” Justin smiled and grabbed Brian’s hand, pulling him along. “This is going to be my studio,” he told him. He opened the door to the room and didn’t flick on the light because the floor to ceiling windows running along the back wall let in enough light to fill the entire space. “This is actually supposed to be a second master suite,” Justin said, holding his arms out to the side and spinning around. “But I’m going to use it for a studio.” He began pulling open drawers from the dark wooden built in unit that flanked one of the walls. “I think I’ll have to buy a ton of more art supplies to fill up all these drawers.”


“You’re going to kill these hardwood floors with all the paint you’ll spill,” Brian warned.


“I’ll put tarps down where I paint,” Justin laughed. “And I won’t have to worry about trailing paint throughout the house because I have my own bathroom in here to clean up in. Plus, there’s a huge closet to store all my canvases.”


Brian had thought that Jennifer was a sensible woman. He couldn’t believe that she’d even showed Justin this place, let alone ‘let’ him buy it. Justin could’ve found a house an eighth of the size and it would still be too big for just him. That was the real problem Brian had with the mansion, the size. Justin may have said he didn’t know what to do with all the extra rooms but there had been a wistful tone to his voice when he said that one day he’d figure it out. Brian had a sinking feeling in his gut that what Justin wanted to do with the rooms would include making them into children’s bedrooms.


“Come on, the last thing I’ve got to show you is the master.” He once again grabbed Brian’s hand and pulled him along with him. “It’s a little bigger than the studio and it has a closet big enough to be a room on its own.”


“Which I’m sure you’ll have filled with dowdy clothing in no time,” Brian remarked.


Justin abruptly stopped walking, dropped Brian’s hand and ran both down his body. “I just bought this,” he said worriedly. “Doesn’t it look good on me?”


Brian sighed and kicked himself for being such a downer. Whatever his opinion was of Justin’s house, he didn’t have to express that by making shitty comments about his sense of style. It was obvious that when Justin had money, he knew how to dress himself. Today he was wearing a long sleeved light blue Armani Exchange shirt, a pair of tight fitting, dark diesel jeans, and black clip boots. The ensemble was sexy and tasteful and didn’t necessarily say ‘teenybopper’ like the clothing Brian had first seen him wear.


When Brian didn’t answer him, Justin paled as he stared his boyfriend. “You do, you think this dowdy!”


“No,” Brian said and quickly kissed Justin. “I don’t. Fuck, I was just kidding, all right? I’ve got jet-lag or something.”


“Oh, shit. You’ve been on the road working for weeks,” Justin said. “I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have brought you here today.” Brian had seemed quiet and less opinionated than normal, but Justin had figured it was because he was shocked and maybe a little in awe of the house. He leaned in and hugged him. “We can leave if you want. I can show you the master another time.”


“No.” Brian figured they were already here so he might as well see the last room. “Go ahead and show me now.”


Justin didn’t like how unenthused Brian sounded. “Are you sure?”


Brian nodded and took Justin’s hand. “Lead the way.”


Justin knew there was something wrong with Brian and didn’t think it was only jet-leg. He just didn’t know what it could be. Maybe once they were back at his hotel or Brian’s loft, wherever they were going for the night, he’d figure it out. “All right.” He showed Brian into the master bedroom and was happy to see Brian smile when they entered. “What do you think?”


“It’s definitely big enough to fit a king sized bed,” Brian said, scanning the room. “They used the same panel ceiling as the one in the living room.”


Justin grinned slyly at Brian. “Well not exactly.” He walked over to the built in book case and picked up the remote for the room. “One of these turns on the ceiling fan,” he said, clicking the button. “Another for the recessed lights.” He pushed the button to make that one work and then pulled Brian with him to the center of the longest wall. He handed the remote to Brian. “Click the last button,” he said, wiggling his eyebrows.


“They didn’t put a fucking TV in the wall or something did they?” Brian asked. “That’s so tacky.”


Justin giggled and bounced. “Just press the button.”


Brian pressed the button and looked across the room at the wall in between the doors for what he guessed was the bathroom and closet, expecting it to somehow move and reveal a space for the television.


“Look up,” Justin said, putting his hand on Brian’s chin to encourage him to do so.


Brian looked up and could hardly believe what he was seeing. The wood panels on the ceiling were retracting to the left, revealing a mirror in between each rectangular wooden frame. “Holy shit!”


Justin laughed and kissed Brian. “Cool, isn’t it?”


Brian shook his head as the panels continued to move, finally stopping when six large mirrors were revealed. “Definitely not the same ceiling as the one in the living room.” Immediately he began imagining fucking Justin under the mirrors, or Justin riding him or...


“So, where should I put the bed?” Justin joked.


Brian tossed the remote to the side and pulled Justin against his body. “This is really why you bought the house, isn’t it?”


Justin jerked his hips back and forth, stimulating his cock against Brian’s thigh. “I didn’t even discover this until today before I came to pick you up. I don’t think my mother had any idea. I’m sure she just thought that the remote was for the lights and fan and that was it.”


“You know,” Brian drawled, cupping Justin’s ass, “I think I like your new place.” Justin smiled so brightly at his comment, Brian felt ashamed of himself for all his prior pessimistic thoughts. In all the time he’d known Justin he’d never seen him so happy about anything that wasn’t kiss or sex related. “I think it’s going to take a long, long, long time to christen this house,” he murmured while placing kisses along Justin’s neck.


Justin gripped Brian’s hair in his fist and turned his face so their lips were inches apart. “Then I think we should get started, right here.”


Brian closed the distance between their lips and a few minutes later they were naked, Justin squirming beneath Brian as they grinded their cocks against one another’s. “I want you...”


“You’ve got me.” Brian stopped moving for a moment.


“That’s not what I meant,” Justin said, laughing and moaning all at once. “I want you to help me...” Brian suddenly separated their bodies, spun around so his knees straddled his head and Justin’s could hardly think, let alone talk with Brian’s perfect leaking cock brushing against his lips. He felt Brian’s mouth suckle on the head of his prick. Justin moaned and Brian’s dick descended into his open mouth.


TBC in Chapter 9