- Text Size +
Story Notes:

 

This is a cross-over focusing on the character Justin Russo from "Wizards of Waverly Place", but I have hopefully provided enough back story on him, that even if you haven't ever seen the show, you can read this story. (I own nothing and this is just a crack!fic with B/J/J and magic!)  Additional Warnings: Bloodletting, Wizardry
Disclaimer: No Disney characters or Showtime characters were harmed in the writing of this story. It is intended to be purely humorous and sexy. If I owned anything that has to do with this fiction, I'd be a wizard.


Chapter Text

The Prince, The King & The Wizard

Chapter One: "So you think everything's gonna be a breeze"

Well you think everything's gonna be a breeze

That the end will no doubt justify the means

You could fuck any slut with the slightest tease

Yes, please...

Well you might find out that you give good head

When a spell makes all whom you desire undead

With the snap of your fingers you’ll wind up in a platform bed

That's what I said

Yes, please…

Taylor and Kinney will give you what you need

And you can get all you wanted in your wettest of dreams

You might run into a couple of studs who are into extremes

Because Justin is not as innocent, as he seems

You’ll see that the second that he takes off his jeans

When you can get what you want by the hottest of teams

Be careful how you mess with the Prince and the King

Because everything is raunchier on Liberty

Uh huh ah uhhh ahh ahh ah hmmm mmm mmm!

Mmmmm mmmm mmm….!

Alex had dragged Justin Russo to what he thought would be a stupid art exhibition. Well, his sister hadn’t exactly dragged him, he was getting extra credit for his art class too. The assignment was to write an article on a 21st century artist and he would receive extra points for visiting the gallery that his art teacher’s sister owned. The exhibition wasn’t until nine o’clock at night and Alex’s curfew was ten o’clock, but their parents agreed to let her go if Justin went with her.


At first, Justin felt completely out of his element. There weren’t any paintings that resembled extra terrestrials, space ships or math equations. All of the art work bored him, all of the people were far too dressed down, the whole atmosphere was far too relaxed for his liking. And Alex, she was so happy and annoyingly talkative and relatable to practically everyone there.


Justin had decided that no amount of extra credit was worth sticking around the exhibition. He looked around the gallery and couldn’t see his sister anywhere. He walked through the rooms he’d had yet to see, intent on finding Alex and telling her that he’d meet her at ‘The Late Night Bite’ in an hour. But as he searched for his wayward wizard sister, a young blond artist captured his attention.


Justin had no idea why he helplessly stared at the young man who talked animatedly with a reporter from ‘The New Yorker’, and he couldn’t come to grips with why the artist’s smile made his groin tighten. He didn’t even notice the drool that formed around his lips as the young man bent down to tie his shoe, his luscious heart-shaped ass beckoning to him.


Alex interrupted his gazing moments later when she promptly wiped the saliva from his jaw and teased him about falling in love with the painting he stood in front of. He nearly told her that it wasn’t the painting he was falling in love with, but the painter. That thought terrified him and he proceeded to drag his sister out of the gallery.


Alex barely put up a fight because she’d never seen her brother so ghostly pale and could feel his hand that held her wrist shaking furiously. The whole walk to the subway she questioned him about why he was freaking out until he finally told her to shut up or he’d tell his parents about her sneaking out to see her boyfriend the night before. Alex still tried to get him to talk; she made fun of him, threatened him, but Justin wouldn’t tell her what was wrong. He himself didn’t exactly understand what it was that was changing inside him.


That night, he gave into the carnal need and jerked his virgin cock with an intensity he’d never before felt. His thoughts ventured into dirty, delicious territory. He imagined it was the artist’s luscious lips suckling at the head of his dick, his pink tongue digging into his slit as his thumb brought forth the action. With one hand he held his Darth Vader pillow over his face to muffle the moans he couldn’t control. Justin abandoned his rigid penis and with his pre-come slippery hand, he dipped it between his pale thighs and danced two of his fingertips upon his tight asshole. Justin came the moment he dared to slip his right pointer finger into his body. He could hardly keep his hand on the pillow over his face as his body shuddered and gyrated uncontrollably. Exhausted emotionally and physically, Justin could only pull up his boxers before crashing out. His fantasy followed him into his dreams and continued to for the following weeks.


Nearly every day Alex teased him about his ‘freak out’, but she grew frustrated when Justin didn’t feed the flames and allowed her to say what she wanted without retaliation. She surprisingly had genuine concern for his sudden despair and stopped hassling her brother and instead tried to get him to tell her what was wrong. Justin owned his dorkyness and rarely seemed bothered by anyone that made fun of him; he was smart and always solved any problems they had. Alex couldn’t figure out why her brother turned meek and on edge for what she thought was no reason at all. She knew that Juliet was as in love with Justin as she’d ever been, so there was no trouble brewing with his vampire girlfriend.


Justin’s parents began to worry about his depressing attitude too, but they thought that it was just their son’s hormones and hoped it would get better. Juliet seemed oblivious to her boyfriend’s turmoil. She was busy planning another family vacation, and this time it was supposed to be just the two of them. She’d already gotten permission from both hers and Justin’s parents to ‘pop’ over to Italy for Halloween weekend. Her cousins always threw an amazing party for the monster world and she wanted to show off her wizard boyfriend. The Friday before Halloween school wasn’t in session, so Justin’s parents, Jerry and Theresa, agreed to let Justin go with his vampire girlfriend to Italy. They wanted Justin to get out of the ‘funk’ he seemed to be in and thought that a weekend away would help that.


But Justin didn’t want to go. He’d already made the mistake of lying to Juliet the first time she asked him to go on vacation, so this time, he neither said yes or no. Juliet had been the one to ask his parents if he could go, never bothering to ask him.


The extra credit report was due the Monday before Halloween and though Justin had resisted before, he gave into the urge to choose the artist of his wet dreams as his subject for the report. He became immersed in Justin Taylor’s art work. However, he stayed away from any web pages that gave details to his personal life. His obsession disturbed him enough and he didn’t want to become a stalker. That didn’t stop him from reading every professional article he could about him, or from ordering every issue of ‘Rage’ available on the internet for sale and spent hours alone in his room, reading each comic repeatedly. It was his solace from Juliet’s constant need for companionship, and an outlet for his hidden yearnings. After turning in his report Monday, he had no other excuse to look up Justin Taylor online. But after walking Juliet home from Waverly Substation, he logged on and found an article that he’d never seen before.


The article was written on a Pittsburgh resident’s blog. It was by a local art critic who had seen Justin Taylor’s work long before he’d become ‘famous’. The man who wrote the article revealed that even though Justin Taylor’s work was hard to come by and almost always sold the first night of a showing, sketches of his work were rotated and sold at one of Justin’s favorite hang-outs, ‘The Liberty Diner’. After reading this, Justin Russo had to stop himself from casting a spell to pop over to the diner and view these pieces and possibly spot Justin Taylor.


He resigned himself to hiding his true self until he went to college. He avoided Juliet Wednesday and avoided the internet by helping his younger brother Max with his science fair project. Max didn’t annoy him with concerned looks and he didn’t even notice when the marbles they were using were turned from green to the blue color that was Justin Taylor’s eyes.


Wednesday night, Alex was looking through Justin’s room for the family spell book to create her own science fair project while Justin showered. She came across Justin’s comic book collection that he’d stupidly put under his mattress. When he came into the room, she told him what she’d found. Justin ached to tell someone and he confessed what his sister suspected. She promised to keep his secret, but urged Justin to tell his parents the truth soon.

Thursday after school, Justin broke things off with Juliet. She suspected that the reason her boyfriend had grown distant from her was because he was once again freaking out about her being a vampire and going on vacation with her. Justin let her believe that and didn’t notice how unaffected Juliet was by the break-up. He wasn’t going to tell her the truth; he didn’t want to tell anyone else the truth, not until he found out for sure if what he was feeling was real, if he could actually do more than just fantasize about another man.


To test himself, he had to go to the source of his attraction. He hated breaking the rules and using magic when he wasn’t supposed to, so after getting Alex’s advice, early Friday morning he boarded a bus for Pittsburgh.


***


“Where are you, Justin Russo?” Alex asked her brother in an impatient tone.


Justin looked around the diner nervously and spoke into his cell phone quietly, “You don’t want to know.”


“Duh, that’s why I’ve asked you. Juliet has been over here every hour since you left. Why didn’t you tell me you were breaking up with her?”


Justin rolled his eyes at his sister’s stupidity. “So, the whole ‘I’m gay and I’m not going on vacation with Juliet’ conversation we had went in one ear and out the other?”


“Whatever. I heard you, but you’ve got to come home soon. Dad and Mom are freaking out and that stupid letter you left them is making them crazy. What were you thinking?”


“You’re the one who said I should find out for sure if I was gay.”


“Yeah, but ‘Mom and Dad, Alex gave me some great advice and now I’m putting it into action. I’m not meeting anyone from the WizSpace, so don’t worry. I’ll be home for school on Monday’ wasn’t the smartest thing to write in that stupid letter. Do you know how many times I’ve given good advice?”


“One time?” Justin asked hopefully.


“Exactly. Mom and Dad won’t leave me alone about it and they’re driving me nuts. I’ve been trying to keep Max from mailing himself to you and I had to pause time so I could call you without the ‘rents breathing down my neck. And Juliet, she’s gone nuts, I’m really worried about her. I think she’s…”


“I’ll call you later,” Justin interrupted his sister and powered off his cell phone. His grey eyes followed the subject of his wet dreams as he entered the diner, a tall gorgeous brunet man falling into step beside him as they took a seat across from one another in a booth two down from Justin.


“So what can I get you, sweetheart?”


Justin tore his gaze from the men and looked up at the waitress, but his eyes darted back to Justin Taylor as he replied, “Can I have a chocolate milkshake?”


Debbie gave the boy a small grin and sat down in the booth seat, blocking his view of her boys. “You’re new to Liberty Avenue, huh?”


Justin shrunk down in his seat and gave the woman a weary look. “Uh, yeah.”


“Well, honey, let me give you some advice. Those boys you’re looking at, they’re taken.”


“Taken?” Justin asked in confusion.


“Yes, sweetie. Those boys are married, or as close to being married as you can get in this state.”


“Oh.” Justin put his hands over his face to hide the blush of embarrassment over his pale cheeks.


Debbie reached across the table and took the young brown-haired twink’s hands in her own. “Don’t worry,” she consoled, “if you’re lucky enough to get into Babylon, you just might be their special nightly conquest. But if you’re looking for a relationship, well, they’ve only got eyes for each other.”


“I…I don’t want a relationship,” Justin spoke firmly. “Can I get my chocolate shake now?”


Debbie stood up from the table as she laughed. “Sure, coming right up.”


“Thanks,” Justin mumbled. He turned his attention to the framed sketches that hung throughout the diner.


***


Brian had been keeping an eye on the brunet boy who sat in the last booth. Every time he would look in his direction the kid would look away from him. Once, when Justin had gotten up to refill their sodas he saw the kid practically drool as his grey eyes followed his lover’s every move. It was amusing, but also a bit disturbing. The kid was without doubt a virgin, but Brian and Justin rarely took home tricks in the middle of the day, if at all. Still, Brian loved new, tight asses and he wouldn’t mind watching Justin explore his admirer. However, the one reason he didn’t usually take virgins home was because he doubted that any could live up to Justin’s enthusiastic innocence and had a few bad experiences with the skittish ones.


“What are you smirking about?” Justin asked, placing Brian’s diet coke before him as he sat down and sipped at his own.


Brian shrugged off the question and decided that he wanted to give ‘booth boy’ a chance to show some balls. If he did, Brian would drop a few bread crumbs for him. “I’ve got to take a piss,” he said, rising from the booth.


Justin nodded and took a bite of his burger, oblivious to Brian’s plan or ‘booth boy’s’ stare.

Brian walked toward the virgin, keeping his fearful eyes locked with his own heated gaze. The last second before he walked by him, Brian cocked his head to the side and gave the kid an encouraging sexy smile.


***


Justin Russo nearly bolted out of his seat and out of the diner’s door the moment the brunet disappeared into the bathroom. He’d been holding his breath and as soon as he released it, his dick reacted to the rush of fear and excitement he felt. He wasn’t sure what to make of his feelings, or of the brunet’s attention. Justin could’ve sworn that it seemed like the man was trying to hit on him or…. Give him permission to go after Justin Taylor! The thought made Justin’s fear turn into courage.


How can I talk to him? What do I say? Justin asked himself. He looked at the sketch that hung above the booth the artist sat in and grinned to himself. “Excuse me, Debbie,” he called as the waitress passed by him.


“Yes, honey?” Debbie asked. “Did you want to order something else?”


Justin shook his head. “Who do I talk to about buying that sketch?” he asked, pointing to the sketch of a naked man from below the neck.


Debbie laughed and eyed the boy curiously and implored, “Do you see the price tag, sweetie?”


Justin nodded. It didn’t matter; he’d use magic to produce more than the hundred dollars in cash he had in his wallet. “I can afford it,” he assured her.


“Well then, you just have to speak to that blond you’ve been staring at.”


Justin tried to act surprised. “Really?”


Debbie nodded, “Yeah, tell him I sent you over.”


“Thank…thank you,” Justin replied as she walked away from his booth. He grabbed his wallet from his back pocket, closed his eyes and whispered his charm, “With this touch I need some luck. In my hand, produce a grand.” Instantly, Justin felt his wallet get fatter and he peaked inside just to be sure. His confidence renewed, he quickly got out of the booth and walked over to Justin Taylor.


***


“Pardon me.”


Justin licked the catsup from his lips and winced at the kid standing beside him. Pardon me? he mused. Who in the fuck says ‘pardon me’ these days? And his clothes! Did his mother dress him this morning? He looks like…. Oh, Christ! I hope he isn’t some Amish kid on his Rumspringa looking to sew his wild oats. “Can I help you?” Justin asked finally while wondering what’s taking Brian so long in the bathroom and hoping he’ll come out and rescue him.


The wizard’s confidence dropped as the man he desired gave him an indifferent expression. “Yes, the waitress, Debbie, she told me that I should talk to you about buying that sketch,” he replied meekly, pointing to the item on the wall.


Justin laughed aloud. “You want to buy my sketch?”


“Yes…” the teenager replied and produced his wallet. “Eight-hundred dollars, right?”


“You have eight-hundred dollars?” the artist asked doubtfully.


Justin Russo really wished at that moment that love, or at the very least, ‘lust at first sight’ went both ways. It appeared that Justin Taylor didn’t want anything to do with him. With a disappointed sigh he answered, “Yes, I have the money.”


“Let me see it first,” the blond challenged.


"You can count it," the boy said, handing over the money.


Justin took the bills and placed them, slowly, one by one on the table top. He then looked at each one, held them up in the light and handed them back to the kid.


"B...b...but, it's all there!" the wizard spoke desperately.


"Hold on a fucking second, will you?" He glared at the kid as he tried to stand up out of his booth but was blocked by the doe-eyed teenager. "Hello, I'm trying to get up here."

Justin's shoulders slumped as he took a few clumsy steps backward so that the artist could get past him. He watched the blond curiously as he leaned over the counter, his perfect ass threatening to break out of the seams of his tight jeans as he did, and boy oh boy did Justin Russo wish those seams would burst. His dick was hard as a rock, trapped in his khakis, leaking pre-come into his Star Wars boxer shorts.


As the artist came back to the booth, holding a marker in his hand, he accidently brushed his luscious ass against Justin's virgin dick. The wizard had to suck in and hold a deep breath to keep from coming. Only a small touch from the blond, and his limbs felt like goo. He was terrifyingly close to losing all control. He had to focus his mind on something else or he'd end up looking like a freak! "What, what's that?" he asked about the marker.


Justin Taylor didn't have trouble selling his art and he could care less if the kid ran out crying about his pretentious attitude. He was an artist; being moody and self-absorbed came with the occupation, even though that wasn’t normally his personality. But he felt like he needed to be that way with the teenager. There was no way he was going to take the bills without checking to make sure they were real first. The grey-eyed boy looked as though he wasn't a day over 16 and he couldn't imagine how he could've come across the amount of money he was paying for a sketch. He didn't exactly look like a trust-fund kid.


"I'm checking to make sure you aren't giving me fake money," Justin sing-songed, grabbing the cash out of the wizard's hand.


"I wouldn't ever try to fool you," the brunet promised. "I hate liars and cheaters and I never break the law."


Justin ran the marker over the sixth bill and thought, He is Amish!! He couldn’t wrap his head around how the kid had gotten the money unless perhaps he sold an old family heirloom. All of the bills checked out, but Justin still wasn't sure that he wanted such a hot sketch of Brian, uh uhm... his model, to go into the hands of a kid that wouldn't appreciate it.


He recalled learning on an eighth grade field trip to Amish country that the Amish didn't believe in taking ones photo or making any image of themselves or anyone else. He didn't want the kid's father to burn it when he returned home from his little foray into gay. "I have a few questions to ask you before I sell you this sketch."


The teenager nodded enthusiastically and gulped out, "Ask away."


"Who is your favorite artist?"


Don't say you, don't say you, Justin told himself. "You!" he nearly yelled. Justin Russo wanted to die.


Justin Taylor gave the kid a wide, curious smile. "Really?" he inquired.


"Stop giving the lad a hard time to stretch your ego and just sell him the damn sketch," Brian spoke, his hands on his slim hips, pinning his lover with an amused stare. He’d hung back a little and had heard the majority of the two twinks’ conversation.


"I want to make sure that he isn't some Amish kid whose Daddy is going to burn the fucker when he returns to Amish land," Justin defended his actions. “I wasn’t looking for him to stroke my ego, I’m not you, Brian.”


“If you were, you’d be looking for him to stroke something else,” Brian quipped, smirking evilly.


Justin’s blue eyes glared at the teenager as he spoke, “The Amish kid probably doesn’t understand that pun, Brian.”


"I'm not Amish," the wizard gasped and looked down at himself. "Do I look Amish?" he asked fearfully.


"Yes." Brian and Justin replied in unison.


Justin Russo had thought he'd reached the utmost level of horrification a few sentences back, but he was wrong. THIS was the utmost level of horrification! "Why?" he practically whined.


Brian pushed past the kid, knelt in the booth’s vacant seat and reached up to get the sketch of himself off the wall. "You’re pretty far gone to even begin to tell you where you went wrong, though I love to give fashion advice, kid."


"That's the understatement of the century," the blond snickered, “on both counts.”


Brian handed the sketch to his partner and whispered, "Fuck off." He looked at the teenager from head to toe and then stared right into his eyes as he spoke to him, "You could be hot. In fact, before I saw what you were wearing, I actually thought it might be nice to see him fuck you but then when I was walking over here I saw that your pants aren’t doing your ass justice and you probably could use..."


"Brian!" Justin slapped his lover with his free hand and handed over the sketch. "He's only kidding," he lied.


Justin Russo couldn't imagine things getting any worse. He was completely humiliated and now the man he desired and his totally hot partner were poking fun at him! "Thanks for selling me the sketch," he said softly, wanting to bolt from the diner. However, he was a polite boy and had to give a proper parting. "You don't have to worry; my Dad won't ever see this, Justin." He offered his hand for the artist to shake, hoping he could at least get to touch his skin once. “Thanks so much for selling it to me.”


The artist, happy to be done with the teenager whom he still believed was Amish, reached forward and placed his hand in the boy's and began to shake it. "It was a pleasure......" His words paused as he felt a tingling begin in his hand and make it's way up his arm and zap into his chest. He squeezed the hand in his own harder as hunger pains swelled in his stomach, even though he'd just eaten. His eyes took in the brunet boy as if he were seeing him for the first time, as if he were seeing him without the clothes. "Doing business with you," he finished his earlier sentence in a husky voice.


“Come on,” Brian said impatiently, pulling his partner’s hand away from the Amish kid’s grip. “Let’s get back to the loft so that I can fuck you before we go to Woody’s.”


Justin’s penis throbbed as he whipped his head to look up at his lover. The man’s hazel eyes were filled with a passion that transferred to Justin’s body palpably. He pocketed the money from the table so quickly it was an almost unseen action. He gave the teenager an appreciative grin and his mouth watered as his mind imagined a dozen different ways that he’d like to fuck him.


Brian was not in the mood for a virgin, he wanted a tight, experienced ass and was growing bored with the staring contest going on between the twinks. “Let’s go!” he barked, grabbing Justin’s wrist. Brian had to put his hand on the dreamy-eyed chicken to get him to move out of their way; when he did, the boy stumbled backward a bit. Brian didn’t notice because he was famished. The need overpowered all other thoughts; even though he’d only fucked Justin that morning, the only thing he wanted was to satisfy his craving.


***Pretend there is theme music and naked boys dancing while the camera angle gets all groovy and fake psychedelic on a green screen***

“You wanted to fuck him.” Brian pulled his cock out of Justin’s ass while he breathed these words.


Justin twisted the bottom sheet in his hands so tightly, the left corner came off the mattress. “Fuck me!” he growled impatiently.


“Answer my question,” Brian replied. He repositioned Justin’s hips, angling them up further and pushed his flushing chest down onto the mattress before folding himself over him and nudging his asshole with the blunt tip of his condom-covered dick.


This position Justin hated. Brian had so much control over his body and he had to struggle and beg to grasp any of it. “You stated, you didn’t ask!” Justin panted like a wild animal through his clenched teeth. “Now put your dick inside of me before I make a top out of Pittsburgh’s newest Amish resident.”


Brian chuckled deviously as he licked around Justin’s earlobe, his skin pebbly from goosebumps and newly appreciating the texture. His tongue moved down Justin’s bowed neck to his pulse point and the vibration of his heart passed into Brian’s, seducing his mouth to water, saliva coating the pale skin unchecked. He barely abstained from biting his lover and chose instead to curb his need and slip half-way inside the heat that beckoned his cock.


“Mmmmm…. Fuck!” Justin moaned. “Do it, Brian.”


Brian fleetingly wondered if Justin was asking him to bite him as he so eagerly wanted to, but the thought passed when the blond began to use his ass muscles to milk his cock, obviously growing impatient with Brian’s stalling. He placed his hands on top of Justin’s and gripped them tight, sure to leave bruises on his ivory skin, the thought thrilling him.

He eased all the way inside Justin and once again he paused to soak up the feeling. It was crazy that after almost a decade of fucking him, Brian could feel like he was fucking Justin for the first time and not the millionth.


Justin loved this position. Brian had so much control over his body and he had to struggle and beg to grasp any of it. He didn’t hate it at all.


They’d been fucking for almost two hours without either one of them coming and the brunet had to constantly bring his mind away from thoughts that normally didn’t enter into his mind during sex. And that kid, that fucking drooling admirer, kept entering his thoughts too. As much as it perplexed him, he was excited by finally, after so long, possibly having a new piece of ass that seemed like it might be worth the effort he put into ridding him of his virginity.


“Brian!” Justin yelled, propelling himself backward and throwing the brunet off of him, out of his body.


“What the fu….” Brian’s words were swallowed by Justin’s mouth as his lover eagerly kissed him while pushing him onto his back.


“I’m tired of waiting,” Justin hissed as their mouths separated. His blue eyes were wild, glassy and dark as he reached behind him and placed his partner’s dick at his hole.


Brian’s pelvis jumped forward on it’s own accord and his cock burrowed its way into Justin’s warm ass much quicker than his partner intended. He jerked his hips up again, grinding himself inside Justin’s hole, semi-not happy about losing his control in their fuck.


Justin fell forward slightly and pinned Brian’s wrists to the bed as he swiveled his hips and stirred the man’s cock around inside him. He had to close his eyes every time it put pressure on his prostate but otherwise kept his eyes on Brian’s. “You can’t stop thinking about that twink, can you?” he asked, shifting his ass up and then sliding it back down on the penis inside him.


Brian knew that the appropriate thing would be to say something like, ‘the only twink I’m thinking about is you’, or something else entirely romantic in lieu of the fact that the twink on top of him was working his cock so good it would only be a few minutes before he filled him with cream. However, Brian wasn’t usually appropriate and he answered truthfully,

“No, I can’t.”


Justin licked his lips and continued his humping, drawing out each movement. “Me neither. I think… I think he’s …oh fuck!” Justin swatted Brian’s hand away from his dick, “I’m trying to remain composed, don’t fucking touch my cock, I’m too close.”


Brian laughed and the sound soon turned into a moan as Justin moved his hands to his chest and tweaked his nipples. “He… he wouldn’t have …….. Mmmmm god damnit, you’re fucking tight.”


Justin placed his hands on Brian’s thighs and used them to get leverage as he fucked himself on Brian’s dick at a faster pace. “I think that kid…put a spell on us.”


“That’s impossible,” Brian said. “He was just a little…. I’m almost there.”


“Mmmhmm, me too,” Justin gasped, angling his ass so that it could envelop as much of Brian’s dick on the down stroke as he could. “He…. He’s new. We haven’t had seen a new young face that isn’t covered….oh God… in pizza in months!” he shouted.


“It’s been a long time since I’ve fucked a virgin,” Brian confessed, propelling himself up so that his chest was flush against Justin’s.


“Yeah, when was the last time?” Justin asked, his hands now on Brian’s shoulder, legs moved to wrap around the man’s slim waist.


“Guess,” Brian groaned, holding Justin tightly while he squatted on his haunches and placed his partner on his back.


Justin gripped Brian’s hair in one fist and scratched his nails down Brian’s back, mewling as he realized just what it was that Brian was admitting to. “Fuck me, Brian. Like the first time,” he moaned, lifting his legs onto his lover’s shoulders. “Fuck me like I’m a virgin you have to break in. Fuck me like you don’t know me.”


“I will,” Brian promised and began to piston his hips, his dick jabbing in and out of Justin’s tight hole in frenzied haste.


“Fuck me like you’d like to fuck that Amish boy,” Justin demanded, pulling Brian’s head toward him by his hair so that he could thoroughly kiss him as his lover ignited both of their climaxes.


Brian struggled to hold onto Justin as the blond’s body bowed repeatedly, even in the tight position, he had to work to keep Justin under him. The blond’s contracting ass seemed unending, kindling after-shocks inside him for many minutes after the first jet of his come released into the condom.


TBC In Chapter 2