- Text Size +

Heavy Head Oil-Music-Lights= 3 Little Words Challenge



“What are you doing?” Brian asked in alarm as he walked out of the bathroom; stroking his painfully throbbing cock.


Justin pressed on the stereo remote and Air Supply’s “Lost in Love” softly played throughout the bedroom’s sound system.


Brian looked down at his cock and knew that the only reason it didn’t immediately soften was because there was almost nothing that would make him lose his erection at this point. “Seriously, Justin. What. The. Fuck, do you think, you’re doing?”


“I wanted to listen to a little music while we relax. We never get to listen to anything but lullabies, anymore.”


Brian snorted. “You seem awfully enthusiastic about listening to me sing “You are My Sunshine”, to Jasmine.


Justin gave Brian a look that said ‘duh’. “Do you really think it’s the lullaby that I care about?”


Brian rolled his eyes and snatched the remote from his husband. “Well I’m not listening to this. There’s no way in Hell that I could relax to this shit!”


“But Brian,” Justin protested, “if you change it now; I’ll have it stuck in my head. I’ll have no choice but to sing it while we fuck.”


“Well it’s your fault for having such bad taste in music.”


“It’s Air Supply,” Justin returned, “how can you not like Air Supply?”


Brian shut off the stereo. “We don’t need music. We’re not going to romanticize this. We’re going to fuck…” he pulled Justin over to the side of bed. “Now!”


Justin grabbed the massage oil from his nightstand and shoved it into Brian’s hand. “First, you are going to give me the best massage I’ve ever gotten in my life.”


“What in the fuck makes you think I’m going to do that?”


“I haven’t forgotten about your one-on-one time with your little friend.”


“It’s not little,” Brian growled, “you of all people should know that.”


“Whatever,” Justin snarked. He crawled into the bed and flopped onto his stomach. “You owe me, so get started.”


Brian shook his head back and forth and bit his tongue; knowing that if he pissed off his husband he would be back to jerking himself off. Slowly, he climbed in beside Justin, his joints and muscles aching and crying out from the movement. “I’m getting so old,” he mumbled.


“What was that?” Justin asked, knowing damn well what his lover had said.


Brian heaved a deep sigh and replied testily, “Nothing,” while opening the bottle of oil.


Justin let out a deep sigh of his own. His breathy sigh was full of euphoria as Brian began to massage his shoulders, the sandalwood oil heating up and relaxing his taut muscles.


Brian had never thought he could hate a pleasurable sound coming from Justin’s mouth. But he could and he did. He continued to work the knots out of Justin’s shoulders, hearing the tempting moans get louder and louder. Yes, he really, really, hated those beautiful noises, and so did his dick.


Justin wasn’t entirely deaf to the painful noises Brian would let out from time to time. From his vantage point, he could see the clock on his nightstand and realized that his husband had suffered long enough. “Okay, okay,” he said, rolling onto his back, wishing he didn’t have to sit up. “Your turn.”


Brian huffed. “I don’t want a fucking massage; wait, scratch that. I want you to massage my cock with your mouth and throat.”


Justin grinned happily. The last thing he wanted to do was give Brian a massage, he’d only offered because their relationship was very give and take. Now, he could comfortably lie on his side and lazily suck Brian off. He knew that it wouldn’t take much to have his husband coming down his throat. Then he could just lie back and let Brian do all the work giving him a good fucking.


He kept his smile on his face as he hopped out of the bed and walked over to the light switch.


“Where the fuck are you going?” Brian asked desperately as he arranged pillows behind him and spread his legs obscenely. “It’s my turn,” he whimpered. With a desperate leer, he looked from his cock to Justin and back again.


“Don’t worry,” Justin comforted Brian. “I’m just going to turn off the lights.”


“But I wanna watch you suck my cock,” Brian groaned.


“Well fine,” Justin snipped, “but you’ll be getting your ass out of the bed and turning them off after we fuck.”


“Never mind,” Brian spoke quickly, relaxing even deeper into the bed. “Turn them off and get over here already!”


Justin glided over to the bed, feeling sated and horny at the same time. “I’m coming, I’m coming.”


“You will,” Brian said, “but me first.”


Justin paid no mind to Brian’s selfishness. He was the king of holding off orgasms; there was no way that Brian would get any more than half his cock inside him before he came, but Justin could wait.


“You’re not seriously going to lie down while you do it, are you?” Brian asked, horrified.


Justin shifted so his body fit perfectly in between Brian’s legs and rested his head on Brian’s stomach. “Mmm...” he answered. “Of course I am. Why wouldn’t I?”


“Some blow job,” Brian mumbled.


Justin turned and glared at his husband. “You know, I have the most talented mouth you’ve ever had on your dick, so you’d better shut the fuck up or I’m not going to blow you.” He yawned and as he did, capturing Brian’s dick in his mouth.


“Ahhhhh...” Brian sighed and closed his eyes. His whole body felt weightless from the immediate pleasure Justin’s hot mouth provided.


“Mmm…” Justin moaned, suckling the head of Brian’s cock.


Brian blindly reached down and began to play with Justin’s hair.


Justin yawned around the cock in his mouth and smacked his lips, feeling so content and relaxed. Brian’s fingers combing through his hair was something that always calmed him. He continued, slowly sucking Brian’s dick, his primitive reflexes kicking in.


Brian sighed, absolutely in love with the feelings of heady peace overtaking his body.


Justin dreamed of a tasty nine-inch cock.


Brian dreamed of a tasty, blond boy ass.


TBC in Heavy Gathering