- Text Size +

Heavy Chaos: Knife-Lips-Blood= 3 Little Words Challenge



“Are you alright?” Tucker asked.


“Fine,” Brian barked.


“Sorry, I just had my hands full with these.” Tucker held up the two pitchers. “I didn’t see you until the last minute.”


“Apparently,” Brian grumbled, holding the door open for Tucker to go through.


“Brian,” Justin spoke his husband’s name in a painful whisper.


“Out!” Brian ordered, pointing into the backyard.


Jennifer protested, “Brian, we haven’t got the chicken on the…”


“Mom!” Justin cut her off. “Please. Just give Brian and me a second alone.”


“You’d better get that bandaged, Justin,” Carl advised softly, grabbing his tray filled with burgers ready for grilling.


Jennifer looked worriedly at Brian and then at her son. “I’ll just finish the chiche-kebabs outside,” she said, grabbing the items and placing them on a tray.


“Thank you,” Brian managed to say through clenched teeth. He walked over to Justin who’d made a mad dash to the sink.


“What happened to you?” Brian asked softly, grabbing some paper towels and running them under the water.


“The knife slipped when I was cutting the last pepper. My pointer finger took the brunt of the blade,” he explained and turned to look up at Brian. “Your lips are bleeding.”


“I’m just glad I didn’t get a black eye,” Brian replied, dabbing at the blood on his lips with the towel. After a few minutes, the blood started to clot and he threw the paper towel in the garbage and grabbed the small first aid kit from the drawer under the microwave.


Justin shut off the water and carefully dried his fingers off. “Well, it’s a good thing I won’t be fingering myself for the next year, otherwise I’d be in trouble.”


Brian laughed dryly at Justin’s attempt at a joke and hoped to God that it wouldn’t be that long before he and Justin fucked. “You do have another hand,” he reminded him.


“Yeah, but the claw doesn’t like to listen to what I want,” Justin groaned.


“Was your hand shaking?” Brian asked fearfully.


“Just a little bit,” Justin admitted. “I’m fine though. It was bound to happen sometime, Brian. It’s been at least a year since it gave out on me.” He gave Brian his hand once his husband had the supplies ready.


Brian began to put butterfly strips to hold close the cuts. “Well at least you’ll have my hands to help you, even though I prefer watching you open yourself for me.”


Justin rubbed his good hand over his dick. “God, I want you to fuck me so bad.”


“I will,” Brian promised, placing band-aids over the strips. “We’ll just have to con one of our party guests into staying the night and watching over her for us.”


“Where is she?” Justin asked, feeling bad for not asking sooner.


“Blake’s holding her,” Brian spoke evilly. “She’s sleeping contently in his arms.”


Justin laughed. “I bet Ted loves that.”


“Yeah,” Brian kissed the tips of Justin’s fingers, “he’s squirming.”


“So Jasmine likes Blake?” Justin asked happily.


Brian nodded. “I think we may get a regular babysitter out of him.”


“Too bad my sister lives with my Dad,” Justin moaned. “She’s asked to keep her a million times, but there’s no fucking way I’m letting Jasmine go over there.”


“She could come here,” Brian reminded Justin, putting away the supplies.


“Yeah, but I think dealing with a teenage girl overnight may be just as bad as dealing with Jasmine overnight. Molly sleeps like the dead; she’d never wake up to her crying anyway.”


“I wish I could be so lucky,” Brian joked.


Justin grabbed Brian’s belt and led him outside. He looked out at all their family who had come to their house with such good intentions. “We are lucky,” he whispered to himself.


Jasmine’s startled cry reached their ears and all the faces in the yard snapped toward Brian and Justin.


“Oh, so lucky,” Brian snickered pitifully as Justin hopped down the steps and walked toward their wailing child.


“I think Trask likes the smell of her poop,” Blake joked.


Trask was doing his best to sniff the air around the baby. When Blake passed Jasmine into Justin’s arms, he pushed his nose toward her butt.


“You’re disgusting,” Justin scolded the dog. “Oh god!” he groaned, getting a good whiff of the stench.


Brian laughed as he came up beside Justin and Jasmine. “That one is so yours. I picked up the dog poop in the hall today.”


Justin glared at the brunet. “You will come inside and help me with this, Brian.”


Brian looked over at Carl who stood by the grill. “I really think I should help, Carl.”


“You’re helping me, right now!” Justin barked.


Brian pretended that he didn’t hear the laughter from his family as he followed Justin inside.


TBC in Heavy Funk