- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

---------------------------------------------------


Brian is holding Justin’s hand as they walk by.

Justin tries to keep the smile on his face normal, unconcerned, but Debbie sees the unabashed joy there. Such a small gesture, but to walk through the diner holding his hand, Justin feels cherished, owned…

He never thought he’d want to feel owned, but he thrills at the thought of Brian claiming him publicly.

................

Well, he supposes Brian has already done that in the backroom… he still blushes at the thought of that first time… but this is different.

It appears casual, unconscious, and maybe it is. But he doesn’t think Brian does anything unconsciously. Especially not with his much younger, barely acknowledged lover.

Is he really Brian’s lover now, not just a fuck who managed to get more than one turn?

Justin looks down at the long fingers entwined with his, the skin darker than his, the nails perfectly trimmed and beautifully shaped.

Is there anything on this man that isn’t perfectly shaped? Justin muses, marveling at the symmetry of the body brushing his, at the leanness, the fluid muscles that go on forever…

He feels Brian’s awareness shift to him before he hears him speak. “You’re going to walk into something if you keep looking at the floor” Brian murmurs in his ear. Justin flushes, realizing that Brian knows he wasn’t looking at the floor.

He looks up, guilty.

As if Brian had seen him drawing little hearts with Brian loves Justin in scrawly letters all over his sketchpad...

As if Justin had told all of Babylon about the little sigh that Brian makes a while after he comes and just before he sleeps, Justin in his arms…

“I promise I’ll let you have your hand back. I can think of a good use for it later…” Brian murmurs, the smile in his voice making Justin feel safe again.

...................


The sunshine smile returns to Justin’s face as they leave the diner, his heart dangerously close to exploding in his chest. He lets out the breath he didn’t realize he was holding, moving easily in step with Brian despite the difference in their strides.

He notices Brian slow down, his eyes lingering in the window of a shop. Justin follows Brian’s gaze, noticing the leather items in the display. Justin smiles up at Brian, his curiosity piqued. Brian has more leather jackets and pants than he could possibly need.

Not that Justin’s complaining, picturing Brian in leather pants. His cock twitches at the thought, his mind filled with images of the tight black fabric stretching over Brian’s loooong thighs.

Justin’s reverie is interrupted as he notices Brian’s glance flicking to the corner of the display. Justin follows Brian’s glance and sees a variety of leather items. Caps, belts, collars, leashes, whips…

Justin doesn’t recognize the look on Brian’s face. It almost seems… vaguely hesitant. Like he wanted to say something but decided against it…

***********

 

Part 2

As they sat across from each other at the diner, Justin noticed Brian’s hands… again. Not linked with his today, but still beautiful. Justin tried not to focus on the fact that they were in the same spot as yesterday, the same opportunity existed to show everyone that Justin was his, but Brian seemed somewhere else entirely.

“So what were you looking at in that leather store yesterday?” Justin tried to steer the conversation back to something that would make Brian remember, make him want to reach out like that again.

Brian looked at Justin for a long moment. Justin was about to ask again, thinking Brian wasn’t listening, when Brian’s intent gaze cut him off.

“Brian?” Justin was uneasy, worried that Brian was mad… was bored… was something that meant he wouldn’t be back under those blue lights again soon, wouldn’t ever again feel the way he did when Brian held his hand yesterday...


“You into leather?”

“Oh wait, I remember… Meat Hook. You are into leather…” Brian stared at Justin, the smallest smile creeping around the corners of his mouth.

Shit.

Justin wouldn’t have thought he’d remembered much about that night. Brian was pretty fucked up that night…

Justin blushed at the memory, knowing how totally false it sounded then. And how obviously Brian knew now that it was bluster. He opened his mouth to say something, but Brian cut him off.

“If you want to play little boy, that can be arranged.”

Justin’s eyes snapped to Brian’s face, Brian’s tone making every hair on the back of Justin’s neck stand up. Brian met Justin’s gaze, his eyes dark, unreadable.

“Come by the loft tonight before Babylon.” With that, Brian was out of the booth, stalking gracefully to the door. Justin watched, his mouth suddenly dry…

…………………………….

Justin opened the loft door carefully, not wanting to barge in, even though Brian had told him to come by. The loft was dark, as always, and it took Justin a few moments before his eyes adjusted from the brighter light of the hallway.

Brian was in the bedroom, smoke curling above his head in the dim light.

“Brian?” Justin called out, walking cautiously towards the bedroom. He couldn’t see anyone else there, but with Brian, he never knew.

Justin stood at the bottom of the bedroom steps, waiting for Brian to say something to indicate he even noticed that Justin was there.

“Come here.” Brian’s voice was soft, smooth.

Justin walked up the steps, smiling tentatively. Grateful that Brian seemed mellow, calm.

Brian was reclining on the bed, his chest bare. Justin swept his eyes across the tawny skin, the sinewy arms, that fucking perfect body…

When he brought his eyes up to Brian’s face, Brian was looking at him. Justin smiled, feeling stupidly nervous for some reason. Shit, he’d been here before, he knew Brian, he knew he was invited here. But still he felt skittish, tentative.

God, would he ever feel totally at ease with Brian? Well, he did feel at ease after sex...

He was completely boneless after sex with Brian, his brain long ago checked out so his body could absorb every ounce of the experience without anything else getting in the way.

“I bought you something.”

Justin tried to hide his squeak of delight as Brian leaned up towards him, a small item dangling from his outstretched hand.

Justin took the fabric from Brian’s hand. It looked like a string, but thicker. It was leather… black… a belt? Too small. A little bigger than a shoelace, but shorter.

Justin looked at Brian, confused.

Brian stood up, taking the leather strap from Justin’s hand. Justin felt Brian move behind him, felt Brian’s warm breath on the back of his neck. Justin closed his eyes, inhaling the heady scent of Brian… expensive shower gel, smoke, leather, bourbon, sex…

Justin opened his eyes when he felt Brian’s fingers on his neck, then the leather against his skin. Brian wound the leather strap around Justin’s neck, securing it in the back.

“Wha…” Justin turned around, his own fingers tracing the strap now coiled around his neck.

Brian licked his lips, his eyes scanning the dark leather against Justin’s pale skin. “Very hot…”

Justin blushed, still not really sure what Brian was doing. Was this a … a… necklace… a…

“ A collar.” Brian offered.

Justin blushed a deeper shade of red.

“You said you were into leather… I thought it would look hot on you. It does.” Brian turned around, walking into the bathroom.

It was then that Justin noticed the leather pants Brian was wearing. Fuck, they were tight, hugging Brian’s ass unbelievably. Justin opened his mouth, his heart thudding in his chest. What the fuck was Brian thinking? A collar?? Jesus. Justin wasn’t sure he was up for this.

Correction. He was definitely *up* for this. Christ. His dick was practically popping the zipper on his pants, but he was a little freaked out. What did this mean? Did Brian expect him to wear this in public?

He followed Brian into the bathroom. Brian pulled Justin in front of him, locking his eyes on Justin’s in the mirror in front of them. Brian’s fingers reached up to the collar, stroking Justin’s neck softly.

“I didn’t think you’d mind everyone knowing you were mine.” Brian purred against Justin, his lips brushing the edge of Justin’s ear.

Justin closed his eyes, trying not to swoon at the feel of Brian’s lips on his ear, Brian’s cock pressing against his ass through the leather pants.

*************

 

Part 3

Justin opened his eyes, trying to concentrate on what was going on. He couldn’t think of anything to say in response to Brian’s comment, but before it became obvious that he was speechless, Brian grabbed Justin’s hand and pulled him out of the bathroom.

“Come on, let’s go…”

Justin followed Brian out of the loft, still struggling to keep up with where Brian was going with this as they walked into the club a few minutes later.

Brian went straight to the bar and ordered two doubles. He put one in Justin’s hand, then clinked it with his own. “Bottoms up.” Brian ordered, a cross between a smile and a smirk lifting one eyebrow as he poured the liquid into his mouth.

Justin watched the amber liquor slide out of the glass, watched Brian’s tongue sweep the inside rim of his lips as he put the glass down.

He felt like things were moving in slow motion, like his senses were hyper-aware at the same time his brain seemed to have stopped functioning. What the fuck was happening to him? Brian puts a collar on him and suddenly he’s incapable of thinking for himself? Fuck, it wasn’t even really a collar. It basically just looked like jewellery, a decoration, whatever. It didn’t scream “my boyfriend is going to make me crawl around on my hands and knees like a sex slave” or anything…

Justin was about to explore that thought more deeply when Brian lifted the glass to Justin’s lips and tipped it. Justin opened his mouth to catch the bourbon before it spilled, but a small dribble ran down his chin before he could stop it.

Justin watched mesmerized as Brian leaned forward slowly… so slowly… his mouth opening, his tongue flicking forward, licking Justin’s lower lip so slowly… so intimately… Justin gasped.

Then Brian’s tongue moved down his chin, then slowly down his neck, glancing over the leather strap, finishing across his collarbone. Justin’s head dropped back to give Brian better access, a small sound escaping his lips.

Brian steered Justin towards the dance floor, his arm around Justin’s waist. “I wanna dance.” Brian murmured in Justin’s ear.

Brian was amused by Justin’s state. He really didn’t mean to send any heavy message by getting him a collar, he just thought it would look hot on Justin. And fuck did it ever. Brian was fighting back the urge to continually finger the leather on Justin’s neck. It made Justin’s neck look so soft and vulnerable…

But Brian certainly wasn’t opposed to having some fun with it. Having Justin at his whim could certainly be fun… Not that Justin wasn’t basically at his whim anyway, but the thought of accentuating it was making Brian’s cock twitch. Brian pushed the vision of Justin naked, but for the collar and Brian’s leather cuffs, out of his mind…

They danced for a song or two, their bodies pressed tight, moving in synch. God, they had fantastic rhythm together, Brian thought. Their bodies just fit so tight, so perfectly. Not that he was going to read anything into that, he thought, enjoying the feel of Justin’s hips against his own, their cocks rubbing and moving against each other.

Justin took a deep breath, breathing in Brian’s intoxicating scent. His eyes closed, he felt Brian’s body against his, Brian’s dick clearly hard against Justin’s. The crowd around them started to fall away from his line of vision. Justin leaned forward and ran his tongue up Brian’s neck, trailing a line to his ear. He pulled Brian’s earlobe into his mouth, sucking hard. Brian’s head twitched, pulling away from the intense sensation, immediately followed by Brian leaning back into him for more with a groan.

Justin sucked Brian’s earlobe into his mouth again, then dipped his tongue into the open space of Brian’s ear, flicking gently. Brian hissed, his hands holding Justin’s hips tight against him so he couldn’t move away.

“I wanna fuck you, Brian.” Justin whispered. Justin felt Brian’s body twitch slightly, then heard Brian’s chuckle.

“Hmmmph. I bet you do.” Brian answered, drawing the words out on his tongue. “Little boys have to earn that… Do you think I let just anyone fuck me?”

Brian leaned his mouth into the side of Justin’s head, finding Justin’s ear. “What’s it worth to you…?” Brian asked, his voice deep and smooth.

Justin gasped at the feel of Brian’s tongue sliding around the rim of his ear, Brian’s words bouncing off his brain.

“Anything.” Justin answered immediately, his mind only mildly registering the word before it was out of his mouth.

Brian chuckled again, his hips finding a new rhythm against Justin’s. “Hmmmm. Anything… that could be interesting…” Brian whispered.

“Anything? Like letting me cuff you to my bed and torture you all night long?” Brian whispered again, his lips brushing Justin’s ear.

Justin’s body shivered against Brian, his cock throbbing.

“Anything? Like letting me fuck you senseless with a twelve inch dildo?” Brian’s tongue licked the same small circles on Justin’s neck, just under his ear.

Justin groaned, his hands grasping Brian’s back, searching for support to keep him upright.

“Anything? Like sucking me off right here…?” Brian murmured against Justin’s ear.

Justin pulled back a bit, looking up at Brian. His earlier skittishness a long lost memory, Justin cocked his eyebrow at Brian.

“You mean if I suck you off right now, right here, you’ll let me fuck you?” Justin asked, his voice daring Brian to back down.

Brian looked at him, trying to gauge how serious he was about this. “You’re so far out of your league Justin, don’t try to win this contest with me…”

Justin looked back at Brian, dropping his eyes from Brian’s face to Brian’s dick. Then slowly back up again…

“You think I can’t handle this?” Justin asked, his voice heavy with lust and power.

Before Brian could respond, Justin dropped to his knees, his fingers opening Brian’s pants and pulling out his rock hard dick.

Justin’s mouth devoured Brian’s cock in seconds, his tongue pressing against the underside, his hands sliding inside Brian’s pants to grip his ass.

Brian reeled back a bit, his motion halted by Justin’s firm hands on his ass, holding him in place.

Justin’s tongue traced patterns on one side of Brian’s cock as his lips formed a tight suction around the shaft. He pulled and licked, swirling his tongue and bobbing his head to maximize Brian’s pleasure.

“Fuck…” Brian sputtered, his hands grabbing for Justin’s head, his shoulders, whatever Brian could reach to keep him steady. “Justin…” Brian warned, his voice cracking.

Justin continued his assault on Brian’s cock while his hands pushed further inside the leather pants, closer to Brian’s hole. He couldn’t pull Brian’s ass apart as much as he wanted to because of the tight leather, he had to settle for rubbing his fingers on the edge of Brian’s crack, as close as he could manage to Brian’s hole.

Brian’s breathing was instantly heavy, his hands holding onto Justin’s head. Brian pressed his dick further into Justin’s mouth, his hips rocking slightly.

Justin’s fingers grasped harder, reaching and pulling Brian’s ass apart. His index finger pushed forward, seeking entrance.

Justin heard Brian gasp, felt his body stiffen when Justin’s finger brushed his hole. Justin sucked harder on Brian’s dick, determined to make Brian totally lose it. He flicked his tongue mercilessly across the underside of Brian’s cock, his finger reaching, reaching…

Justin was totally unaware of the eyes on them. The people around them on the dance floor had stopped, watching Justin devour Brian’s cock. Brian struggled to stay steady on his feet, his hands pressing hard into Justin’s head to keep him from toppling over.

His hands held Justin’s head steady when he knew he was going to come, too far gone to care whether anyone was going to see him. He bit back his moan so he wouldn’t scream as he felt the orgasm rip through his body, Justin’s tongue still teasing his dick endlessly, his finger stroking Brian’s hole over and over.

Justin pulled off Brian’s dick, licking the last drops of come off the tip before he sat back, pulling himself to his feet as Brian struggled to get his breathing back to normal.

Justin leaned into Brian’s ear, pressing his lips against the rim gently. “God, you taste so good…” Justin whispered. “Take me home and fuck me Brian…”

Brian tucked his dick back into his pants, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. He grabbed Justin’s hand and pulled him across the dance floor, oblivious to the stares of the crowd that had just watched him come down Justin’s throat. He stopped part way across the floor, turning back to press his lips against Justin’s. “You’ll be the fucking death of me yet, Justin…” Brian smirked, dragging Justin behind him as they headed towards the loft.

**************

 

Part 4

They rode to the loft in silence, Justin waiting on Brian, letting him lead. He didn’t want to push things too far. And his cock was so hard it hurt and he was having trouble thinking about anything else. He still wanted to fuck Brian, but god… right now all he wanted was to come.

As they rode up the elevator, Brian stayed a few feet away from Justin. Justin wasn’t sure why he wasn’t pressing him against the elevator wall, his tongue down Justin’s throat, but he could see that Brian seemed thoughtful, preoccupied with whatever was going on in his head.

Justin walked through the loft door, willing to wait for Brian to move first but then suddenly surprised when Brian grabbed his hand, reeling him around, pinning his arm behind his back.

Brian leaned in, his hips pressing into Justin’s, his lips hovering over Justin’s mouth.

“One out of three isn’t all that impressive.”


Justin cocked his head, confused.

“One out of …” Justin paused, looking at Brian as the connection formed in his brain…

Justin felt the heat rush through his body like a flash fire, his cock jerking painfully against the waistband of his pants. Justin groaned, his one free hand gripping the back of Brian’s head, bringing his mouth in for a kiss.

“You sure you’re up for the other two?” Brian asked, his tongue flicking Justin’s lower lip, pulling it into his mouth. Brian sucked on Justin’s lip… then scraped his teeth gently over the sensitive skin… then sucked again.

Justin moaned, his body bending backwards under Brian’s forward assault. His hand on the back of Brian’s head now trying to keep him upright, the only other thing keeping him from falling backwards was Brian’s hand entwined with his behind his back.



Brian walked Justin backwards towards the bedroom, his legs mingling with Justin’s as they stumbled, their bodies pressed tight to each other. Justin didn’t dare speak, afraid if he said or did anything Brian would change his mind.

Fuck… being inside Brian…

oh jesus…

Justin didn’t know if he could make it to the bed, let alone through two more rounds before he could fuck Brian.

But oh … oh my god… would Brian really let Justin fuck him…

They’d never…


Justin moaned just from the thought. Brian smiled against Justin’s lips, his ability to read Justin’s mind uncanny. “You have to get there first…” Brian murmured.

Justin moaned again, his dick throbbing wickedly. He took a deep breath, his mind determined to win out over his body.

There was no way… no way… he was fucking this up.



Brian pushed Justin gently back onto the bed, climbing on top of him as Justin fell back. Brian straddled Justin’s hips, their cocks perilously close together. Justin could smell the leather of Brian’s pants, could feel the heat from Brian’s body through their clothes.

Justin’s hips pressed upwards involuntarily, his cock determined to get more attention. Brian chuckled, his large hands pushing Justin’s hips back down gently but firmly. His thumbs absently brushed the skin at the top of Justin’s waistband, rubbing small circles into Justin’s flesh.

Justin bit his lip, Brian’s skin on his electrifying. Brian leaned down, his dick pressing hard against Justin’s from the change in position, his mouth seeking Justin’s. They kissed hard, tongues dueling, their lips bruised and swollen from the pressure.

Brian leaned back up, leaving Justin panting. Brian’s hands slid up Justin’s arms, pulling them out to the side and over Justin’s head. Justin closed his eyes, trying to breathe evenly and keep anything from rubbing against his cock. He was so close…



Brian dipped his head, his nose reaching Justin’s skin before his lips did. He rubbed his nose softly against Justin’s neck, then let his lips barely brush the skin, sending electric shocks down Justin’s neck. Brian’s mouth continued, pressing tiny kisses across every inch of the leather strap wrapped around Justin’s throat, his tongue flicking the far side of Justin’s neck when he couldn’t kiss any further. Justin writhed, his head moving to allow Brian to get at more of his skin.

Brian pulled away abruptly, his hands grabbing the bottom of Justin’s shirt and pulling it over his head. Brian sat up, his hands then reaching for Justin’s pants. Justin barely had time to lift his hips as Brian tugged his pants down and threw them on the floor. In seconds, Brian had removed all of Justin’s clothing and resettled himself on top of Justin’s upper thighs. Justin was pinned, startled by how fast Brian had stripped him.

Brian leaned over, reaching for something in the drawer beside the bed. Justin watched as Brian pulled out two thick leather wrist cuffs, each one with a large ring on one side and a heavy buckle on the other. Justin moaned, closing his eyes.

Fuck… Brian really was going to tie him to the bed…



“Justin.” He opened his eyes to see Brian looking at him intensely. “Justin…” he said, softer. “Do you want to do this?”

Justin nodded, his eyes focused on Brian’s. His mouth opened into a small smile, his eyes heavy with desire. He nodded again, looking at Brian’s hand holding the cuffs. He slowly stroked Brian’s fingers with his own, then turned his hand palm up, offering his wrist to Brian.

Brian’s eyes narrowed slightly, glittering with lust. He took Justin’s upturned wrist in his hand, his thumb caressing the tender skin. He opened the buckle on the cuff, wrapping it around Justin’s wrist. Justin was surprised by how soft it was on the inside – it must have been lined with something soft and silky, he realized.

He offered Brian his other hand, and Brian closed the second cuff around his wrist. Brian gently placed Justin’s hands palm up on the bed. He lifted himself up onto his knees, his body leaning over Justin’s as he pulled Justin’s right arm closer to the edge of the bed.

He reached into the drawer again and pulled out a black silk scarf. He looped the scarf through the ring on the cuff, then reached under the edge of the mattress. Justin watched him, wondering where he was going to tie the scarf. The bed frame was one solid piece, no bars or slats to tie to…

Brian smiled, threading the scarf through a ring bolted into the base of the frame a few inches in from the edge of the mattress, securing it tightly. Justin raised his eyebrows, smiling. Why should he be surprised? It’s not like he thought he was the first guy Brian had tied up…


Brian quickly finished the other hand the same way, then rested back down on top of Justin’s legs. Brian’s eyes swept across Justin, first from one outstretched arm to the other, then from his face down to his cock.

Brian looked feral… powerful…

Brian’s eyes traveled back up Justin’s body, pausing on the leather collar before meeting his stare. Justin’s eyes were wide, his cheeks flushed.

Brian licked his lips, then shook his head, letting his eyes fall closed briefly. When he opened his eyes, he brought his face closer to Justin’s.

“You were made for this…” Brian breathed into Justin’s mouth.

Justin hitched in a breath, biting his lip slightly. Brian licked Justin’s mouth before pulling back. Justin’s head lifted, trying to follow Brian’s, wanting more. He felt the pull from the restraints, forcing him to sink back down into the pillow. Justin moaned. Shit. This was going to be harder than he thought. Brian chuckled softly.


He reached out to stroke Justin’s face, his fingers trailing gently across Justin’s cheekbone, down his neck. Brian’s fingers trailed a line down the centre of Justin’s chest, stopping at his belly button. Justin sucked in a breath, alternately terrified that Brian would touch his dick and terrified that he wouldn’t.

Oh fuck. He was so close to coming before, and he was so fucking turned on now… If Brian touched him he knew he couldn’t hold off. Justin whimpered, desperately wanting Brian to touch him but not wanting this to end so fast.

“Brian…” he whispered, his voice choking.

Brian watched Justin’s cock jerk under his gaze, his hand still stroking Justin’s belly softly. Brian breathed deeply, inhaling the scent of Justin’s desire like a wild animal.

Brian’s hand trailed lower, stroking the soft skin above Justin’s pubic bone, still avoiding his cock. Justin twitched, his hips moving to try and bring Brian’s hand in contact with his dick.

“Think I can make you come without touching you…?” Brian whispered slowly. Justin whimpered again, shaking his head from side to side.

“Brian… please…” Justin begged.

Oh… god…. He was begging already… He was so dead. Brian hadn’t even touched his dick and he was begging. His chest heaved, his body shivering. Every nerve in his body was focused on his dick, and he knew the moment Brian touched him he would explode.

But if Brian didn’t touch him… oh god… he needed Brian to touch him so badly…

“Brian…” Justin whispered his name, no longer able to form a coherent thought.



Brian’s hand circled around to his hip bone, his thumb rubbing softly. Justin tried to move his hips to the side, contorting his body to get closer to Brian’s hand. He couldn’t move with Brian sitting on him though. He squirmed again, stopping when he felt Brian’s hand leave his skin.

Justin opened his eyes, his breath short. Brian locked in on his eyes, then started opening the buttons on his shirt. Justin breathed, trying to exhale some of the frustration. He watched Brian’s golden skin appear as he shrugged the shirt off his shoulders. Justin licked his lips. His hands ached to touch Brian. He pulled against the restraints, groaning when he couldn’t move them.

Brian smiled. He was loving this.

Justin closed his eyes, praying for will power.

Brian’s fingers reached the waistband of his leather pants, pausing before he snapped open the top button. He pulled the zipper down slowly, shifting his hips slightly to keep his cock from brushing against it. Justin watched as Brian reached into his pants, pulling his cock out. Justin groaned, helpless. He wanted Brian’s cock so badly…

Justin gasped softly as he saw Brian’s hand start to stroke his cock. He looked at Brian’s face, his eyes pleading.

Brian looked drugged, his face flushed with desire, his eyes never leaving Justin’s. He pulled his lower lip into his mouth, his hand keeping a steady rhythm on his dick.

Justin swallowed, his breath catching in his throat. Shit...

Brian was clearly an exhibitionist, but he’d never really masturbated in front of Justin, at least not this obviously. He seen Brian jerk off in the shower, but he’d never made a show of it for Justin…

Justin watched Brian’s thumb circle the tip of his cock, spreading a drop of pre-come over the head. Justin whimpered, his mouth actually watering. He couldn’t move, couldn’t speak…

Brian’s chest moved as his breath came faster, his hand increasing speed. He was breathing through his mouth, his lips red and wet. His stare was unbreaking, never leaving Justin’s. Brian’s head wavered slightly, his body struggling to stay still. He fought to keep his eyes open, his hand relentlessly squeezing and stroking his dick.

Justin couldn’t bear to look away from Brian’s face, but couldn’t stop watching his hand stroke his cock. He didn’t know which was hotter, the intense pleasure on Brian’s face or the sight of Brian’s dick disappearing into his fist, the leather pants framing his hand. Justin moaned, his hips writhing under Brian.

“Would you like me to do this to you…?” Brian asked, his voice thick.

Justin’s eyes flew back to Brian’s face, his head nodding furiously, his mouth unable to speak. Brian’s eyes were heavy, dark, his pupils huge.

Brian’s hand stopped suddenly, making him grimace.

“Now we’re even…” Brian groaned.

***************

 

Part 5

Brian took a deep breath, his cock glistening in his stilled hand. He pushed his tongue out to moisten his lips, then cocked his head at Justin and smiled. He leaned down to kiss Justin, his breath still coming fast from his interrupted hand job. “You looked so horny I figured I’d even the score a bit…”

Justin smiled back up at Brian, his own heart racing just from watching. “How sweet of you… Of course you could have just jerked me off instead…” Justin smirked.

The smile disappeared instantly as Justin felt Brian’s hand on his cock, his thumb swiping the head once. “Fuck!” Justin gasped.

“Who says I won’t?” Brian purred.


Justin writhed under Brian’s hand, unable to stop the noises coming from his mouth. He pumped his hips into Brian’s hand, but the pace was too slow… “Brian… fuck… more…” Justin moaned.

“More?” Brian asked, his fingers stroking Justin’s dick sooo slowly…

Justin pulled against the cuffs, his frustration wrenching a groan from his throat. “Fuck… more… yes…” Justin gasped, his hips still trying to force more friction from Brian’s hand. He wanted to cry. Brian was finally touching his dick, but it wasn’t enough. Just … a tiny … bit … faster…

“Brian… jesus…” Justin moaned again.

“Mmmmm. People do get us confused quite often…” Brian smirked. He was amused by Justin’s state, his hand rubbing just a bit too softly, just a bit too slow…

“Brian… now! More!” Justin demanded, his voice cracking, frustration seeping through the lust. He was going to fucking kill Brian when he untied him. He groaned again, unable to stop fighting the torture on his cock.

“Ok, sunshine. If you want more, I’ll give you more…” Brian’s voice was low, almost a growl.

Justin opened his eyes, half from the tone in Brian’s voice, half from the fact that Brian had stopped stroking and had moved off of him.

“Bri…?” Justin was about to ask Brian what he was doing when he saw Brian reach for something under the bed. “Wha…?” Justin started to ask again, stopping when he saw what was in Brian’s hand.

Brian had a look on his face Justin didn’t recognize. It was clearly desire, but laced with something else... Seeing that look, combined with what was in Brian’s hand, Justin felt a shiver run through his body.


“Ever played with one of these before, Justin?” Brian’s voice was very deep, very silky…

Justin watched as he brought one end to rest softly on Justin’s belly, pulling it down slowly across Justin’s cock. Justin bit his lip, the sensation somewhere between tickling and stroking. Fuck… the lust flooded through his body… literally. His cock jerked upwards, pre-come dripping out of the tip. He moaned quietly, unsure what to do.

He looked down at the pieces of leather splayed across his cock, the thin straps gathered together at one end into a thick braided handle, resting in Brian’s hand.

“Ever been flogged…?” Brian murmured into Justin’s ear, his body pressing against Justin’s side.


Justin moaned again, his head flashing fear at the same time his body writhed under the feel of the leather stroking his cock and Brian’s hard dick pressing into his hip. Oh god… it was like dozens of tiny fingers stroking him…

He knew he should say something, let Brian know he didn’t know if he was up for this, but he couldn’t speak. His brain had abandoned him completely, it seemed. He was struggling to even open his eyes again when Brian whispered “You have to pick which end you want…”

Justin’s eyes popped open, shock crossing his face.


“This end…” Brian dragged the straps over Justin’s dick again. “…is for the outside.”
Justin writhed under the sensation.

“This end…” Brian leaned closer to Justin’s face, the handle resting in his right hand.
“…goes…” he placed his left hand on the handle, making a fist around the top,
“… on the inside.” Brian pushed the handle through his fist, the black leather shaft pressing through the opening.

Justin moaned, his body jolting at the thought. Fuck! That thing was fucking huge… Justin looked up at Brian, eyes wide. His breath was short, his heart racing.

Brian continued to push the handle through his fist, his long fingers squeezing it tightly. He smiled at Justin, looking down at his pulsing cock.

“Seems you like that idea…” Brian smiled as he leaned down to kiss Justin.

Justin pushed back into the kiss hard, lifting his head as high off the pillow as he could manage. His tongue pressed frantically into Brian’s mouth, the closest he could get to caressing Brian. Brian pressed his body against Justin’s, their cocks rubbing between them. He loved the way he covered Justin completely, their bodies fitting perfectly. It made him feel tall, strong… male.

Justin pushed his cock up against Brian’s, spreading his legs to wrap them around the back of Brian’s legs, pulling him closer. Brian responded by sweeping his tongue into Justin’s mouth, flicking his tongue the way he knew made Justin shudder. Justin grabbed Brian’s tongue into his mouth, sucking hard, working it as if it were his cock. Brian moaned into his mouth, letting Justin pull his tongue deeper. Fuck, the kid had an amazing mouth…

Brian pulled away, gasping for breath. His cock was brutally hard, his skin flushed.

“I’m going to fuck you so long, so hard… I may never untie you…”

It was Justin’s turn to moan, but then he looked at Brian again.


“Wait.”

Brian looked back at him, exasperated that Justin was still talking instead of moaning his name incoherently, which he was going to be doing very soon…

“Brian, wait. You said I had to do all three…” Justin raised an eyebrow at Brian, his voice playful.


Brian sighed. “What? All three what…?” Brian had stopped listening, his hands lifting Justin’s legs onto his shoulders.

“All three things you demanded at Babylon.” Justin breathed out the words, his brain slowing down as Brian’s thumbs caressed the inside of his thighs, creeping closer to his hole.

“Mmmm. What did I demand?” Brian asked, his attention focused on Justin’s ass beneath him.

He rubbed his thumbs further in between Justin’s thighs, brushing the edge of his ass softly. Justin spread his legs farther apart, moaning. Brian smiled, his thumbs now finding the outside of Justin’s hole. He stroked tiny patterns on the wrinkled skin, feeling Justin’s hole contract from the touch. He pulled one hand away, reaching for the lube on the bed. When his hand came back, his thumb was slick, spreading a generous layer of lube down Justin’s crack.

Justin moaned, his breath hitching. What the fuck was he talking about? Oh yeah…

“Brian…” Justin voice was thready now. “Brian…” his name turned into a moan as Brian’s thumb pressed against Justin’s hole, pushing through the opening.

Brian sat back on his heels, positioning himself so he could fuck Justin with his fingers and still see Justin’s face. God, Brian loved to watch his face when he fucked him…


He pushed his thumb deeper, Justin groaning as it reached farther inside. Brian brought his other hand closer, the fingers stroking the outside of Justin’s hole as his thumb pressed hard into him.

He slipped a finger from the opposite hand in beside his thumb, pulling his thumb back out. He pushed another finger in immediately, pressing them deeper. He couldn’t reach Justin’s prostate with his thumb, and he loved the little “o” Justin made with his mouth when Brian hit his prostate for the first time…

Brian watched Justin’s face, seeing the pleasure course across his features as Brian moved his hand. Justin pulled against the restraints, trying to bring his hands onto Brian’s body, Brian’s head, anywhere…

Brian smiled. Fuck, Justin was so hot tied up. And god, he wanted to drag this out all night, but his dick was screaming at him to move it along. He ignored it, concentrating on making Justin’s face contort with pleasure each time he rubbed his fingers at a different angle.

Justin’s body was covered in a slight sheen, his lips swollen and red. Brian bit his lip, watching Justin writhe, mindless now to everything but what Brian was doing to him.

What made this kid so hot? He’d fucked countless hot guys, but they never hit him in the gut the way Justin did. He could watch Justin come anywhere, anytime. He generally made Justin come as often as he could, just so he could watch his body shudder, his face awash with ecstasy. And given that the kid was 17, it didn’t take much to make him come.

Brian was actually pretty impressed with the self-control Justin had shown tonight. Shit, Brian had already come once and he was barely holding off. Not to mention Brian’s vastly greater stamina and *ahem* slightly higher age.

Brian shook all the thoughts out of his head, bringing his attention back to Justin’s body beneath him. Brian spied the flogger on the bed, briefly thinking about how unbelievably hot it would be to watch it slide into Justin’s hole. His cock throbbed, but he shook his head. Not really for beginners…

Brian’s thoughts were interrupted by Justin’s voice.


“Brian… god… oh god… Shit… Brian, stop!”

Brian’s hand froze. Justin opened his eyes, his expression dazed.


“Brian… don’t move.” Justin gulped in some air, breathing it out slowly. “Fuck, I was gonna come. God…” Justin sighed as he struggled to keep his hips still, trying not to fuck himself on Brian’s fingers.


“Mmmmm. You can’t come.” Brian started moving his fingers again. Justin moaned. “Brian…” he warned.

“You can’t come until I say so… That’s one of the many benefits of being a top.” Brian smiled as he saw Justin clench the muscles in his face, gritting his teeth.


“Would it make you come if I…” Brian dropped Justin’s legs off of his shoulders, keeping his fingers inside him, and leaned closer, “sucked your dick?”

Brian licked a small swath around the head of Justin’s cock. Justin whimpered loudly.


“…pulled your nipple ring over and over?” Brian’s free hand reached up, tugging gently on the ring. Justin made a noise that started as a yelp, ended as a groan.

Brian’s fingers were barely moving, knowing that he’d lose Justin if he did too much. Fuck, talking dirty to him usually got him off under less intense conditions, so Brian knew he didn’t have much room to play here. Justin’s fists were clenching and unclenching, his whole body shaking. Brian could see the strain in his arm muscles, pulling hard against the cuffs.


“Good boy…” Brian whispered close to Justin’s ear. “So hot…”


Justin couldn’t stop whimpering now. Brian licked his ear slowly, then moved his mouth over top of Justin’s.


“Do it…”


Brian breathed into his mouth, his hand pulling out fast and slamming back into Justin’s hole. He inserted a third finger on the next thrust, pushing hard against Justin’s prostate.

Justin let out an earth-shattering groan, his dick pulsing wildly under Brian’s abs. Brian felt the liquid spread between them, dripping off the side of Justin’s waist in seconds. Brian felt Justin’s heart racing under him, his body wracked with slowing convulsions as his orgasm faded.

Brian stroked Justin’s hair off his forehead as he listened to his heartbeat slow down, his shudders softening. He pulled his fingers out slowly, stroking Justin’s leg as he drew his hand back up. He pressed soft kisses onto Justin’s face, one hand now stroking Justin’s wrist just under the cuff.

Justin stretched under him, his body compressed by Brian’s. He opened his eyes, lids fluttering as he looked up at Brian above him. He smiled, pressing his lips into Brian’s chin.

“Jesus, Brian. I thought you were going to kill me.” Justin sighed against Brian’s skin. “And you didn’t even use the flogger…” Justin smirked up at Brian, watching Brian’s head jerk up slightly.

Brian narrowed his eyes, one eyebrow lifting. “That can be changed, Justin…”

“Mmmmm, Brian… untie me… my arms are aching…” Justin murmured.

Brian’s hands moved immediately to the cuffs, his strong fingers loosening the buckle, easing Justin’s hand out. He rubbed the skin on Justin’s wrist, then turned to the other cuff and did the same.

Justin rotated his arms, easing the kinks out. He pushed gently against Brian’s shoulders, Brian rolling off in response. Brian stretched out on the bed beside him, his cock red and wet. Justin looked down at the come smeared on both of their stomachs, coating Brian’s cock.

“You look like you could use some attention…” Justin motioned to Brian’s cock with his head. “I was thinking we could try that flogger…”

Brian cocked an eyebrow at Justin’s words. Justin rolled closer to Brian, his hand wrapping around Brian’s throbbing dick.

“You’re up for having that inside you already?” Brian breathed, his voice low.


“No…” murmured Justin, his tongue licking Brian’s ear as he spoke, his hand stroking Brian’s cock, his own stirring again, “but you are…”

***************

 

Part 6

Brian’s dick was so hard he tried to ignore it, but when Justin’s voice slid over him, he knew he wasn’t going to be able to last long.

Shit. He was hot thinking about fucking Justin with the flogger, but now the kid was all cocky, thinking he could turn the tables. Ok… if Brian admitted it, that thought was making his cock ache, but fuck if he was going to let on that he wanted it…

Justin reached forward, his thumb rubbing wicked little circles on *that* spot on Brian’s cock. Brian couldn’t focus… couldn’t think…could only feel Justin’s smooth thumb, see his wet, pink lips, his impossibly blue eyes. Brian sucked in a deep breath, willing his body to listen to his head. But this kid made his teeth hurt, his body was so attuned to the smallest stroke, the softest flick of his tongue.

Justin reached for the forgotten flogger on the bed. He pulled it closer to Brian’s body, never stopping the stroking on Brian’s cock. He felt the weight in his hand, the heft. Jesus. He was simultaneously glad Brian put it down and sorry he didn’t take it all. Fuck... It would push his limits, but Brian had been doing that since the day they met and he’d never regretted a moment.

Justin felt overcome with confidence, sure that he knew what Brian wanted, what he needed. Brian’s always been in charge, cuffs or no cuffs, and Justin reveled in that sureness, that unquestioning authority. But now… something about submitting to Brian made him more sure, more safe. And the hunger in Brian’s eyes was unmistakable…

He wanted to give Brian a fraction of what he felt. Express himself in a language Brian would understand…

They were still pressed together, Brian lying right beside Justin. Justin’s hand was lazy on Brian’s cock, even though he knew that Brian’s body was coiled, poised. Brian seriously fucking needed to come at this point. Justin felt a hot flush through his body at the thought. This man… this beautiful, complicated, unbelievably sexy man… was now focused exclusively on what Justin was doing to his cock. His own dick pulsed at the thought.

Justin slid his hand off Brian’s cock, noting the small moan, trailing his fingers up to Brian’s arm, his shoulder. Jesus. Brian’s shoulders always made him want to spread his legs and beg to be fucked, but he resisted the temptation. He pushed gently against Brian’s shoulder, then more firmly when he didn’t get a response. He felt Brian roll onto his stomach, his eyes watching Justin, patiently curious.

Justin ran his fingers down Brian’s back, tracing the ridges of muscle in his shoulder blade, creeping down to his lower back. That little spot right at the dip of his waist, just above his ass… the indentation of muscle looked like a dimple… Justin couldn’t resist and reached his tongue forward to lap a small taste right inside the groove of muscle. Brian’s hips twitched, his breath catching in his throat.

Justin felt drunk on the first taste, couldn’t stop himself from licking again. His lips pressed firmly into Brian’s lower back, his tongue swirling little patterns into Brian’s skin. He could smell Brian’s scent, his cock throbbing now. He brushed his nose lower, his breath warming Brian’s skin. He pushed Brian's pants down, dragging the leather over his legs until he was naked.

He brought his hands up to Brian’s ass, gently pulling… god. He wanted to taste Brian so badly. He could feel Brian squirming under his hands, feel the fight to stay still, to not push his ass into Justin’s face.

Justin reached his tongue forward, pressing into Brian’s crack. He dragged his tongue down, hearing Brian’s moan as he moved. He reached Brian’s hole, the muscles spasming immediately when Justin’s tongue pressed into it. Fuck…

Justin wanted to bury himself, his tongue probing and licking, his lips pulling and sucking. Brian’s hips were pushing upward freely now, his hands gripping the sheets at the top of the bed. Justin felt invincible, limitless. He just wanted Brian to keep moaning like that…

He pulled back suddenly, one hand stroking Brian’s hole. Brian groaned, his body trying to still itself, his cock aching to pump against the soft sheets.

Justin reached for the flogger again, bringing the leather onto Brian’s back. He dragged it gently down to Brian’s ass, his brain permanently branding the image of black leather straps against Brian’s golden skin into his memory.

Brian’s body arched involuntarily at the gentle friction on his lower back. He was about to say something when he heard the unmistakable sound of leather zipping through the air, accompanied by a sharp sting…

Justin watched the colour rise in Brian’s skin, his cock swelling impossibly at the sight. He opened his mouth to say something… anything… but then watched slightly detached as his arm brought the whip down again on Brian’s ass. His mind screamed at him to register something as he saw Brian’s ass rise to meet the whip, then sink back down into the bed, the strap marks rising on the reddened flesh.

Justin didn’t breathe as he ran his palm across Brian’s ass, smoothing the tender skin. He heard Brian groan, his brain registering the sound but seeming to observe from some distant place. He couldn’t see anything but Brian’s body beneath him, couldn’t hear anything but Brian’s laboured breathing.

He leaned his tongue forward, gently tracing the spot where the flogger had landed. Brian moaned loudly now, his hips circling slowly. Justin leaned back onto his heels, raising the flogger higher.

He didn’t want to hurt Brian. But jesus…

He reached a hand out to stroke Brian’s crack, felt Brian twitch. Keeping one hand softly stroking Brian’s hole, Justin brought the flogger down again, the snap catching his fingers as it hit Brian’s ass. Shit. It hurt…

His attention was totally drawn by Brian’s skin flushing where the flogger landed.

Oh god...

He had no idea it would feel like this…

He leaned forward and licked Brian’s skin, his tongue brushing Brian’s hole this time. He couldn’t stop himself from licking again, lapping his tongue across Brian’s abused skin before pushing it into Brian’s hole.

He knew that Brian loved this, knew that he could do it better than anyone else Brian fucked. He didn’t know exactly how he knew this, because Brian would certainly never tell him. But it was clear in the way his body responded, the way he bit back moans.

Justin probed with his tongue, licking and stretching. Brian’s skin was so hot to the touch, Justin couldn’t think about it, about why. His dick felt like it was going to explode. He needed to be inside Brian… now…

He reached beside him, hoping to find a condom without having to lift his head. He had barely pulled away when he heard Brian’s muffled voice.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Brian’s voice was hoarse, but the tone was unmistakable. Justin looked at him, saw Brian turning his head, lifting his shoulders.

Justin blushed, embarrassed now at having been caught… indulging himself. It felt like he’d been jerking off and Brian walked in…

Oh shit… he’d actually whipped Brian with the flogger. It happened so fast… Brian was going to kill him.

Brian pushed up, rolling onto his side. “That was quite a little demonstration…” he murmured, pulling Justin against him.

Justin didn’t know what to expect. But god, he was so fucking wound now… it took all his will power not to try and force Brian down so he could fuck him senseless.

Brian smirked at him. “I don’t think so…”

Justin looked up, seeing Brian’s dark green eyes piercing into him as he felt Brian push him onto his stomach…

“Seems like you’re pretty comfortable with our new toy… Guess I shouldn’t be shy about showing you how it really works…”

Part 7

Brian had Justin pressed against the bed in no time, his leaking cock leaving a trail on Justin’s back. Justin closed his eyes, holding his breath. He didn’t know what Brian was going to do now…

Brian pulled Justin’s hands high on the bed while his knees pushed Justin’s legs apart. It was mere seconds ago that he was trying to reach a condom, his tongue buried inside Brian’s ass, and now he was spread-eagled on his stomach, Brian’s fingers starting their descent towards his hole… god…

Justin tried to push back, to turn himself onto his side, hoping to bring things back to where he could get at Brian’s ass… he wanted to fuck Brian so badly, and he knew Brian wanted him to…

Fuck… Brian’s response to the flogger and to Justin’s tongue… oh god… Justin just knew he wanted him to…


Brian’s lips were at Justin’s ear, his hand firm in the middle of Justin’s back, pushing him back down. “You aren’t done…” he breathed. “I told you I don’t let just anyone fuck me. You haven’t earned it yet.”

Justin squirmed, hoping to change Brian’s mind.

“You don’t have to earn it if you’re not up for it…” Brian’s voice was soft, low, his eyes on Justin.

Justin looked back at him, offering, pleading…


Brian pushed his tongue out to wet his lips. oh… Justin could watch that all day… “You want it…? Prove it…” Brian trailed a finger down Justin’s spine, making him arch off the bed. “Such a good boy… trying so hard… you’re almost there…”

Justin moaned. He didn’t know what Brian wanted, but he knew he’d do it… oh god… he’d do anything to get inside Brian.

“What… what do you want me to do…?” Justin breathed the words out, his mind struggling to remember what else was left.


“First I’m going to rim you until you whimper…”

Brian’s voice washed over Justin, the words making him shiver.


“Then I’m going to push my cock into your hole…"

"stretching it…"

"filling it."

"You’re going to feel it in your fucking throat…”


Justin moaned.



“And you’re not going to move…” Brian was smiling softly now.

Justin’s eyes fluttered to Brian’s face, Brian’s words confusing him… and totally fucking killing him. He smiled back. “You’re going to tie me up again.”

Brian shook his head. “No sonny boy. I’m not.”

Justin frowned, puzzled. “Then what do you mean, I’m not going to move…?” he asked. He wished Brian would just get on with the talking and get to the fucking part…


“You’re not going to move because you’re going to hold yourself very still…”

Brian breathed the words into Justin’s ear, his lips searing the skin where they touched.

“Because if you move… you lose…”


Justin bit his lip. Shit.



“And then after I stretch you wide open with my cock, we’re going to try out that twelve inch dildo…”

Justin moaned again. Riiight… that was the last thing…

“Unless you’d rather go for the flogger… that did seem to catch your interest earlier…” Brian smirked.


Justin twitched on the bed. His cock was already brutally hard… how was he going to make it through this… oh jesus…

Justin looked at Brian again, seeing his small grin, his raised eyebrow. Then he felt Brian’s lips on his neck, his tongue tracing the back of the collar. “Fuck, I should get you one of these more often…” Brian murmured into his skin, his lips moving lower.

Brian kissed down Justin’s spine, his mouth leaving a small wet trail. Justin closed his eyes, knowing what was coming. He felt Brian’s lips on his ass, his hands pulling as his tongue pushed forward. Justin breathed out, hoping to steady himself with his breath. Oh god… this was going to kill him. He never held back when Brian was rimming him. The cuffs were hard enough to handle, but at least he could pull against them. This was totally in his head. He had to keep himself still, but oh… oh…


Brian’s tongue was relentless, pushing, swirling, probing. Justin’s hips started to rock, his mind unable to prevent them. Brian’s firm hands gripped his hips, pushing them down. He heard a faint “tsk, tsk” from Brian’s mouth before he felt his tongue again.

Justin whimpered, his body rigid, his heart racing. Oh god… just hold on… it made the sensation of Brian’s tongue feel so much stronger when he couldn’t move. He was helpless, having to let Brian direct the movement however he chose. Justin couldn’t shift and adjust to angle Brian where he wanted him. Justin could feel the tingle building in his balls. Shit. There was no way he could come and stay still. Brian hadn’t specifically said that he couldn’t come, but Justin felt like his body belonged to Brian now, like he couldn’t choose to do anything without Brian’s express permission.

Justin moaned incoherently, his hands balled into tight fists. He wanted to cry, it was so intense. “Brian… please…” Justin’s voice was barely a whisper. “I’m… oh… Brian…” Justin bit down on his lip so hard he was sure there’d be blood.


Then suddenly Brian’s tongue was gone. Justin moaned, his body physically aching from the withdrawal. His chest heaved, but he stayed in the same spot, willing his cock to calm down. How was it possible that Brian could do that to him with just his tongue…? Oh my…

Brian’s lips were moving up his back now, the heat branding Justin’s skin.


“Good boy…” Brian whispered in Justin’s ear.

He felt Brian’s body press against his back, Brian’s cock rock hard in the curve of his ass. Brian shifted, pulling his cock down so it rested in between Justin’s legs at the bottom of his ass. Oh god… it was so hot.. so hard… so bare…

Justin moaned, begging his hips not to move. Oh fuck, if he could spread his legs more, but no… Brian told him not to move and he wasn’t going to lose this game. And Brian certainly wouldn’t fuck him bareback, but the heat from Brian’s smooth skin was making Justin feel lightheaded. Justin guessed Brian must have figured it was safe if he could control the movement, if only he could bring his dick anywhere near Justin’s hole.

Justin heard Brian’s intake of breath, felt his body shiver behind him. Brian let out a long breath, then rolled off a bit, the sound of the condom wrapper suddenly loud in the quiet loft. Justin wanted to roll back a bit too, reach up to Brian’s face, see what he was thinking, but he didn’t dare move.

“God your skin is so hot…” Brian whispered. “Good thing I have such amazing self control…” he murmured.

Justin moaned. Oh god, Brian wanted to fuck him bareback, not that he ever would. But Brian wanted to…


Justin clenched his eyes shut, trying to ignore the overwhelming desire to bring his arms down, to touch Brian’s skin, to spread his legs from here to Albuquerque – not that his legs weren’t already pretty far apart. His fingers itched, but he let out a long breath, working to slow his heartbeat.


Where the fuck was Brian?

He was sure Brian would have been inside him by now, but since hearing the condom wrapper open and sensing Brian’s movements behind him… nothing. The seconds dragged, feeling like long minutes… What was he doing?

Justin felt nervous suddenly, afraid. Brian couldn’t have… left…? No, Justin would have felt the bed move, heard footsteps… right? But everything was so still…

“Brian…?” Justin’s voice was tentative. Nothing.

“Brian?” Justin was dying to move now, needed to see Brian so badly. But what if this was a test…? Or what if he’d done something wrong…?


Justin had almost started to turn over when he felt Brian’s strong hands on his back, stroking softly. Justin let out the breath he didn’t realize he was holding, sinking down into the bed. His body melted under Brian’s firm hands, his fears quelled by the sureness he felt in them.


“Very good…” Brian murmured.

Justin could hear the smile in Brian’s voice. He knew it was his soft smile, not mocking, just… gentle… peaceful almost. The kind of smile he only ever saw when they were alone. When Brian pushed and he held his ground, unwilling to be bowed by Brian. When Brian realized Justin wasn’t going to give in… or give up. It never lasted long, but just knowing it was there gave Justin the strength he needed to get through whatever Brian could throw at him. He could go all night now, his heart unfettered, no matter how constricted his body…

Justin took a deep breath, his body calm. His cock was still throbbing underneath him, but he could handle that.

Brian’s hands were still stroking soft patterns on Justin’s back, his thumbs pressing into Justin’s muscles. Mmmmm. It felt so good. Justin felt so relaxed, his earlier tension forgotten.


He gasped when he felt Brian’s fingers on his crack, pushing through the wetness left behind from his mouth, one finger opening Justin. Justin moaned. His moan turned louder... longer... as Brian’s cock pressed into him, the lube on the outside of the condom sliding into his hole, easing Brian’s passage.

Brian groaned, his cock pushing, pushing. He paused when he was fully inside, his head resting against Justin’s shoulder blade. God, Justin was always so tight, no matter how much they’d fucked. Brian pulled back out slowly, inching his way… he knew he had to move slowly or they’d both be done in minutes. Fuck… seconds, given how this felt on his cock…

Brian held his breath, angling his hips to drive in again. He didn’t want either of them to come yet, but oh… his body seemed to have other ideas. Justin stayed still under him, although Brian could feel the tension in his hip muscles, his ass.

He was dying to push back into Brian, but he bit down again and gripped the sheets at the end of his outstretched arms. It felt like Brian was driving so deep, stretching so far… Justin kept his eyes squeezed shut, hoping he could make it, take what Brian wanted to give. The inability to pump his hips was at least keeping the friction on his cock to a minimum, but oh god… Justin could come just from Brian’s dick in his ass like this.

He could hear Brian’s breathing getting shorter, feel his hips increasing speed. Justin grimaced, holding everything tight in the effort not to move. He heard Brian’s stuttered gasp, followed by a long groan.

Justin smiled, realizing he was holding everything tight… he clenched his ass muscles again, heard Brian moan again. Brian stopped moving, his heart pounding against Justin’s back. Justin clenched as hard as he could, milking Brian’s cock without moving his hips.

“Justin…” Brian warned, his voice raspy. Justin kept tightening and releasing.

“Justin…” Brian breathed his name out a second time... softer, deeper.

“Justin…” the third time, Brian pulled out the tiniest bit, then pushed in again immediately. Justin kept squeezing and releasing, relentless on Brian’s dick. Brian pulled out further, pausing on the out stroke. Justin could feel the sweat drip off Brian’s face onto his back, feel Brian’s arms starting to shake from holding him up off Justin’s body.

Justin continued to clench around Brian’s cock as he pushed back in. Brian’s groan was low, deep in his throat. His ass muscles were aching, but Justin felt high from making Brian moan like that.

Brian pushed in… oh… so far in, then stayed still, his body dropping down onto Justin’s. His hands slid up Justin’s arms, circled Justin’s wrists tightly at the top of the bed. Brian’s face was pressed in the back of Justin’s neck, his breathing harsh. Justin could barely breathe, but he wasn’t moving a muscle other than the ones clamped around Brian’s dick. He felt Brian’s hips pumping, the rhythm building , his cock pushing, pushing. He clenched as hard as he could, swirling his hips hard once under Brian’s body.

“Justin…!” Brian gasped into Justin’s neck, his body shuddering as he rode the orgasm ripping through him. Justin kept pulsing on his cock until he felt Brian’s breathing slow down slightly, the shudders stilling. Brian’s body felt like dead weight on top of Justin but he was happy to stay there all night if he had to.

He loved the way Brian’s body felt after he came. It was the only time he seemed to totally relax, to let go.

Justin’s own dick was so hard beneath him that he was afraid to move at all, even if Brian hadn’t told him to stay still. The slightest friction was going to be all it would take.

Brian rolled off him after a few minutes, leaving one hand resting on Justin’s back. Justin stayed still, unsure whether he could move now, only turning his head so he was looking at Brian. Brian sighed deeply, running a hand through his hair. He pulled off the condom, tossed it beside the bed and rolled back against Justin, his body warm and long beside Justin’s, his fingers caressing Justin’s back softly. He pressed a small kiss into Justin’s shoulder.

Brian brought his hand up to Justin’s hair, twining his fingers in the golden strands. He stroked down Justin’s neck, Justin’s eyes closing at the sensation. Brian laughed softly. “Guess I like you helpless…” Brian whispered against his eyelids, kissing gently.


Justin opened his eyes, his eyebrow rising. “I wouldn’t call that helpless…” he smirked.

As soon as the words were out of his mouth, Justin wanted to bite them back. Brian raised an eyebrow back at him, the smile creeping across his mouth, his tongue poking into his cheek. He shook his head, smiling.

“You really need me to show you who’s in charge, don’t you?” Brian whispered, his fingers stroking down Justin’s back. “Some little boys just don’t learn…”

He slid his hand under Justin’s body, his fingers brushing Justin’s cock pressed into the bed. Justin gasped, his hips lifting to give Brian better access.

***************

 

Part 8

Brian put his strong hands on Justin’s hips, pulling him up onto his knees. Justin went to sit up on his heels, but Brian brought his hand to the back of Justin’s neck, pushing his head down.

“Such a cocky little bottom, aren’t you?” Brian said, his voice low and languid, his hands shifting Justin to exactly where he wanted him.

Justin felt like a rag doll in Brian’s hands, letting his body be moved, feeling Brian push his knees apart with his legs. Justin breathed out, feeling Brian’s fingers on his ass, stroking absent-mindedly.

Brian sat back on his heels, admiring his handiwork. Justin kneeled before him, his face and shoulders pressed into the bed, his legs wide, his ass high in the air. Brian smoothed his hands across Justin’s cheeks, noting the quiver that coursed through Justin at the small touch. He smiled. God, Justin was beautiful.

Brian leaned forward, flicking his tongue softly in Justin’s ass, tasting himself… Justin… a hint of latex. He breathed deeply, loving the raw physical smell of sex on Justin. He felt his cock start to twitch to life again at the sight and smell of his lover before him.

Justin’s ass was still slick from their fuck, his hole pink and stretched. Brian reached a finger out, trailing it gently across the puckered skin. Justin twitched, his body rocking slightly.

“Mm, mm…” Brian murmured. “No moving, Justin. Unless of course you don’t think you can handle it…”

Brian dragged his finger over Justin’s hole again, hearing the moan escape Justin’s lips.

“Or don’t you think it’s worth the effort…?” Brian smiled, knowing the answer.

Justin shook his head quickly, feeling somehow afraid to speak. He kept his face pressed into the bed, straightening his spine so his ass raised higher, his legs stretched further.

“Very good, baby, very good…” Brian’s whispered slowly, his voice heavy with lust. He ran his fingers over Justin’s ass again, touching so softly that goosebumps broke out on the back of Justin’s thighs.

Justin bit his lip, knowing this would be harder than the last one. At least when Brian was fucking him he was prone on the bed so he didn’t have to struggle just to stay steady. Now with his shoulders pressed into the bed and his ass in the air, he didn’t even have his arms to use for balance, a fact Brian was certainly aware of.

He felt Brian’s hand slide down his ass and between his legs, reaching to cup his balls, then reaching further to his dick. Justin moaned. Brian’s hand was so warm and strong on his aching cock. He squeezed his eyes tight, begging his body not to rock into Brian’s now still hand. Brian just held him, fingers grasping firmly but not moving. Justin focused on breathing through his nose, his cock throbbing in Brian’s hand.

Justin felt Brian moving slightly behind him, but he couldn’t see what he was doing and he wasn’t able to focus on much but his dick right now. Brian settled back behind him, his right hand stroking Justin’s ass as his left thumb rubbed the head of Justin’s cock. Justin moaned again, his legs straining with the effort to stay still.

He knew he wouldn’t be able to stay still for long, but he couldn’t lose this game. He knew he needed to steer things in a direction he could handle.

“Brian…” Justin’s voice was muffled by the bed. “Brian…?” he asked again, waiting for Brian to respond.

“Mmmm?” Brian kept his hands moving, enjoying the struggle before him.

“May I sit up?” Justin asked, his voice quiet. Brian paused, considering Justin’s request. Fuck, how did this kid get the rules of the game when Brian knew he hadn’t played it before? Was he just naturally that good at bottoming? His submissiveness was instinctive, seamless. Yet he was hardly a pushover, so why was he so able to get this right even though it was his first time…? His WASP upbringing must have been useful for teaching him to respect authority, Brian thought with a smirk. Even with all his senses firing and his body quivering with desire…

Brian realized Justin hadn’t moved, waiting for Brian’s explicit permission to do so.

“Yes, you may sit up.” Brian ordered.

Justin lifted his head slowly, the strain in his body apparent as he tried to right himself onto his knees without using his arms. He brought his hands behind his back, turned slightly so he was sideways to Brian. Brian’s nostrils flared as he looked at Justin. His pale skin, his arms held taught behind his back, his cock straining wickedly upwards. Brian licked his lips, wanting to devour Justin in every way.

Justin knew this was pushing Brian’s buttons in a big way, but he also knew he had to win, no matter what.

“You’re very good at this, you know…” Brian reached out, stroking Justin’s face with his hand. Justin leaned his face into Brian’s touch, closing his eyes as Brian’s long fingers stroked his cheek. He felt like a cat, wanting to rub his face against Brian, wanting to purr…

“I just want to please you Brian…” Justin murmured, his tongue slipping out to lick Brian’s palm. Brian’s eyes were heavy, his lids low. He watched Justin’s tongue circle inside his hand, feeling pulses of pleasure flow through his arm and straight to his cock.

“Hmmm. You want to please me…? Or you want to fuck me…?” Brian’s voice was throaty, deep.

“Who says I can’t do both…?” Justin murmured against Brian’s palm, his tongue still tracing the sensitive skin. “Cause you know when I fuck you, you’re going to lose it…”

Brian snorted, his laugh stopping short as Justin’s tongue continued its’ way down the inside of his arm and licked small flicks on the inside of his elbow.

“Let me show you I can do it… how much I want it…” Justin breathed against Brian’s skin.


“You know what’s next, Sunshine…” Brian whispered thickly, his mind struggling to take back control of what was happening.

Justin lifted his head, his eyes wide on Brian’s face. He pushed his tongue out to wet his lips, noting with satisfaction as Brian followed with his eyes. Justin stared at Brian for a long moment, then leaned over to the side of the bed and opened the drawer in the night table. He knew Brian kept an assortment of sex toys in the drawer, and figured the right one would likely be handy. Brian was always prepared.

Brian smiled, watching Justin rummage through the drawer.

“Looking for this…?” Brian asked, holding up a very thick… very long black dildo. Justin’s eyes widened at the size of it, but he swallowed quickly and smiled. Brian noted his reaction with a smirk. He ran his hand over the tip, stroking down the side of the dildo. “Still sure you want this…?”

Justin locked eyes with Brian for a minute, neither one willing the break the stare. Brian saw Justin reach forward and started to hand Justin the dildo, but he felt Justin’s hand press against his chest instead.

Brian looked at Justin, confused, but Justin kept pushing Brian back down onto the bed. Brian put his arms out behind him, landing on his elbows. He raised his eyebrows at Justin and was just about to ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing when Justin pulled the dildo out of his hand. Brian watched, eyes narrowing.

Justin shifted, bringing his legs on either side of Brian’s hips, settling himself over Brian’s cock. Brian raised an eyebrow again, cocking his head at Justin. Justin lowered himself down, his ass firm and warm against Brian’s hard dick. Brian’s eyelids fluttered, but he kept his stare on Justin.

Justin placed the dildo on Brian’s abs, just above where the tip of his cock was pressed down by Justin’s body. He pushed Brian’s chest again, forcing Brian flat onto his back, his arms falling out to his sides. Justin picked up Brian’s hand, bringing it to the base of the dildo on his stomach. Justin pressed Brian’s fingers around the base, squeezing Brian’s hand and the dildo tight against his belly.

Brian watched, fascinated by the total equanimity on Justin’s face. Justin reached for the lube on the bed, bringing the tube over top of the rubber cock on Brian’s stomach. He squeezed a substantial amount over the head, and continued to stare at Brian as he fisted the dildo to spread the lube down to the base. Brian watched Justin’s hand stroke the dildo as if it were his cock, licking his lips to wet his suddenly dry mouth. Justin’s slick fingers stroked Brian’s as he pushed his hand to the base and then pulled it away.

Brian took a deep breath as he saw Justin lift his hips, rising up as high as he could on his knees. He closed his eyes briefly, his cock straining after Justin’s ass as it lifted above his body. Justin shifted forward slightly, centering himself over the dildo. Brian stared at his face, Justin’s eyes still locked on his, afraid to watch what Justin was going to do.

But, fuck, how could he not watch…? Brian watched Justin wriggle to get the dildo in the right spot, watched Justin’s hand wrap around the middle of the shaft so he could position it properly.

He held his breath as he watched the tip disappear between Justin’s legs, his eyes darting to Justin’s face. Justin’s eyes were closed now, his face focused with concentration. Justin continued to lower himself down, pausing briefly to let his body adjust to the intrusion. He pulled back up slightly, then pushed down again.

Brian brought his free hand onto Justin’s thigh, feeling the muscles quiver with effort. He stroked gently… long, firm caresses soothing Justin as he worked the dildo into his ass. He watched Justin’s mouth fall open, saw his head tip back. He knew so far this didn’t feel all that much different than his cock in Justin’s ass, but it was always more intense with Justin in this position anyway. And when he got to the last few inches, it was going to feel like it was pushing up into his throat…

Justin paused again, sweat breaking out on his upper lip. Brian wanted to lick it off, wanted to lick Justin’s open mouth and then bury his tongue inside it, but Justin’s face was too far away. Brian settled for bringing his hand up to Justin’s chest, smoothing the same long strokes as he had done on Justin’s thigh.

Justin’s hand came away from the dildo, his ass now far enough down that he didn’t need to hold it straight anymore. Brian could feel the heat from Justin’s ass hovering above his fingers on the base. He knew that meant Justin probably had three quarters of it inside him. He reached his hand to Justin’s nipple, caressing softly… then pinching and twisting. Justin gasped, the sensation making his body jerk, pushing the dildo slightly farther inside him. He groaned, one hand leaning forward onto Brian’s chest for support.

Brian brought his hand down, wrapping it around Justin’s leaking cock. Justin stuttered out a moan, his hips rocking forward into Brian’s hand. Brian pulled slightly on his cock, Justin’s hips following the motion of his hand. The motion of his hips drove the dildo a bit further still, and Justin gasped.



He slowly opened his eyes, seeing Brian’s dilated pupils below him. His lips turned up in a lazy smile, then he opened his mouth, tipped his head back and pushed all the way down. His body shuddered, his mouth opening wider as his ass touched Brian’s hand on the base of the dildo. Brian closed his eyes, his senses reeling from the image in front of him.

Justin rocked gently against Brian’s hand, his hips shifting to find a rhythm. Brian held the dildo tight, his own cock inches from the back of Justin’s ass. He fought to keep his hips down on the bed, not to rut up against Justin. Justin started to move on the dildo, lifting himself up slightly, then coming down again. He repeated the motion, swiveling his hips slightly on the upstroke.


Brian watched the expression on Justin’s face, seeing the mix of pleasure and pain there. Justin was working it for all he was worth, determined to show Brian that he could handle this. He couldn’t close his mouth, feeling like somehow it would make things feel too tight if he did. He started to build a rhythm with his thrusts, the tightness starting to recede and the pleasure taking over.

Brian watched, mesmerized, seeing Justin’s body push and pull, swivel and writhe. Fuck, this kid could take it like no one he’d ever seen. And he was so young, so innocent, so beautiful… how was it possible that he was so fucking kinky at the same time???

Justin felt the dildo move up with him on his next thrust, Brian’s hand letting go and grasping Justin’s hip, his other hand following suit. Justin opened his eyes, gasping as he felt the lack of friction when the dildo came up with him.

Brian pushed Justin’s hips off of him, throwing Justin off balance. He fell onto the bed, landing half on his side, half on his stomach. Brian pushed him fully onto his stomach, biting his lip at the sight of the dildo wedged in Justin’s ass. He pushed against the dildo, hearing Justin groan.

Brian knew this was going to end with him on the bottom, but he was going to make sure Justin understood who was really in charge before that happened…

*****************

 

Part 9

Brian leaned forward, running his tongue down Justin’s back. Justin arched off the bed, his body beyond his control…

Brian was in full top-mode now. He pushed Justin’s hips hard against the bed and put one hand on the base of the dildo, his tongue still snaking across Justin’s lower back. He pushed the dildo in once, hard, hearing Justin moan deep in his throat. Then he pulled, slowly, so slowly, feeling the suction from Justin’s body fighting to keep it inside and push it out at the same time.

Justin couldn’t breathe, didn’t know what to do other than lie there. His hips moved up with the dildo as it pulled out of his body, but Brian pushed him down again. He could feel the aggression in Brian’s hands, forcing him exactly where he wanted him. Justin groaned as he felt the dildo pull out completely, leaving him feeling empty and totally wide open, exposed.

Brian brought his head up close to Justin’s, his lips against Justin’s ear.

“I’ve been waiting for this…” Brian breathed, his voice hard, smooth.

Justin pulled a pillow under his chest and tucked his head down, pushing his ass up towards Brian. He knew what Brian was going to do, and he closed his eyes, waiting.

Brian’s fingers were rushing, rough on Justin’s ass. Justin would almost have said he was clumsy if he weren’t too completely focused on what Brian was about to do to him to be able to think clearly. He knew he’d have small bruises on his ass tomorrow, and he didn’t want to think about why that made his dick twitch, why he knew he’d be looking at them in the shower tomorrow and jerking off at the memory of this…

Justin groaned as he felt something push against his hole. He held his breath, biting his cheek to keep the whimper in. He couldn’t hold it though, and pushed all the air out of his lungs along with a low, mewling sound as he felt the hard leather press into him.

Fuck, there was a small ridge on the tip of the handle that was pressing just that tiny bit extra against the walls of his ass, and Justin knew it was going to make him incoherent when it hit his prostate.

Justin heard Brian’s breath hitch behind him and smiled briefly. At least this was making Brian …

fuck…!

Justin desperately tried to stop whimpering and moaning, but the handle was so…

fucking…

hard…


so…

uuugghh…

big…

Justin hiccupped out a breath, his body still as Brian pushed further, further…

“Brian…” he begged.

“Brian…” Oh fuck…

Brian watched, seeing Justin writhe and then freeze, his body holding still, unable to move now.

This was a little different than a flexible, rubber dildo. This didn’t bend, didn’t give…

Brian bit his lip, pushing the flogger harder into Justin’s body. Justin’s back was arched impossibly, his ass impaled by the black leather. Brian’s dick was so hard it hurt, and the desire to replace the flogger with his cock and fuck the living shit out of Justin was making him clench his teeth, but he couldn’t stop pushing the handle into Justin’s ass. He knew the tip of the handle was just the smallest bit wider than the rest, and he angled it downwards as he pushed it past Justin’s prostate.

Justin’s hips bucked, his whole body spasming at the pressure. Brian closed his eyes, afraid he’d come all over Justin’s naked back if he saw him move like that again. But he couldn’t stop himself as he pulled the flogger out a fraction and pushed back in again.

Justin cried out, his body heaving. He pushed his ass up against the flogger, lifting his hips enough to give him room to rub his cock against the bed beneath him. Justin started a rhythmic humping, his cock brushing the sheets on the down stroke and his ass forcing the handle across his prostate on the upstroke. The sounds pouring from his lips were making Brian groan, thankful Justin couldn’t hear him over his own whimpers.

Brian’s free hand rubbed Justin’s ass, pushing in between his legs to pull hard on his balls. Justin gasped. Brian pulled again, feeling how close Justin’s balls were pressing up against his body. Brian rolled them in his hand, squeezing gently then crushing hard, making them pull away slightly. Justin stuttered out a “fuck!” his hips pulling away from the discomfort. He moaned as the ridge on the handle swept his prostate again.

Brian pulled in a shaky breath, forcing himself to slow down his hands, to time the thrusts so Justin would get the maximum pleasure but not be quite able to come… yet.

Justin was begging now, his entire world focused on what Brian was doing to his ass. He begged Brian to touch him, to let him come…

Brian sucked in a breath at the sound of Justin’s pleas. It always made him fucking crazy when Justin begged. Justin was beyond caring now, his dignity abandoned long ago. His cock was so hard and his ass so fucking full, oh… oh… oh…


“If you come before I tell you to..."

"...I’m going to whip you… so hard… so fucking hard…”

Brian gritted out, unable to finish his sentence, the sight and sound of Justin’s writhing body making his brain shut down. His teeth sank into Justin’s skin, leaving angry red marks on his shoulder. Justin yelped, his ass pushing back uncontrollably against the flogger.

“You want me to flog you, don’t you…” Brian whispered, his voice heavy with lust and menace.

Justin moaned loudly, his body continuing to thrash under Brian’s ministrations.

“Don’t you…” Brian whispered again.

Justin moaned something incoherent into the pillow beneath him.

“I can’t hear you…” Brian murmured harshly.

Justin’s hips moved in a steady rhythm, his breath gasping out of his chest from the intense sensations.


“Please… oh… god… please… Brian…”

“Do it…” Justin gasped, pleading.

Brian pulled the flogger out of Justin’s ass in one smooth motion, making Justin cry out at the withdrawal… again. He grasped the slick handle firmly, his cock twitching at the thought of Justin’s ass being where his hand now was. He brought the leather straps down once, hard, Justin’s ass striping immediately. Justin groaned, his body shaking.

Brian raised the flogger again, bringing it down with less force, but faster now. He started a rhythm, the thin straps flicking Justin’s ass from one side then the other, Justin’s hips bucking away from the blows.

Brian watched Justin’s skin redden, listened to his strangled moans each time the flogger landed. He knew this wasn’t really hard enough to hurt, just enough to sting… to torment Justin’s inflamed nerves.

“Don’t…” *snap*…

“…fucking…” *whish*…

“…think…” *crack*…

“…about…” *whish*…

“…coming.” Brian snapped the whip down hard, Justin’s cry making his dick throb.

Brian stopped suddenly, leaning forward and brushing his lips against the skin of Justin’s ass. Justin hissed, his heart pounding in his chest.

“You can come when you’re inside me…” Brian whispered, his mouth pressing tiny kisses across Justin’s tender skin.

Justin strangled out a deep, guttural moan. His ass was on fire, and his cock was so hard he thought he was going to lose his mind. If he slid into Brian right now… oh fuck… he couldn’t even think that…

***************

 

Part 10

Justin couldn’t take it anymore, couldn’t wait now. He pushed up onto his hands and knees, throwing Brian back on the bed.

“Hey…!” Brian snickered, falling backwards. “I didn’t say you could…”

Brian’s words were cut off by Justin’s mouth on his, kissing him fiercely, brutally. He kissed back just as hard, desire and aggression igniting each other like kindling. Justin ground his cock down as his tongue speared Brian’s mouth, Brian’s moans pushing into his.

Justin didn’t lift his lips from Brian’s mouth, their teeth knocking and tongues reaching, the burn from unshaven skin leaving red swaths around their swollen mouths. Justin reached down between them, his hand jerking Brian’s cock roughly. Brian bucked up into his hand, surprised… but turned on… by the aggression Justin was displaying. He’d never seen the kid like this. He figured he’d be all mellow and submissive after all he’d put him through tonight, not still trying to get control. Hmmm, maybe he’d underestimated Justin…

Justin pulled his face away from Brian’s, his mouth sliding lower on Brian’s body. He licked roughly, rubbing his cheek hard against Brian’s skin, wanting to leave it red and scratched. Brian shifted under him, flinching slightly. Justin moved to his nipple, biting and pulling with his teeth.

“Fuck, Justin…!” Brian gasped, his head falling back. Justin continued to twist and pull with his teeth, then sucked on the hard nub, rolling it between his lips. His hand pulled hard on Brian’s cock again, Brian gasping slightly.

Justin couldn’t get at Brian enough, couldn’t vent the pent-up frustration fast enough. He sucked hard on the skin above Brian’s nipple, his teeth grazing the area and then sucking hard again. He wanted to bruise, to leave dark red marks everywhere he placed his mouth. He wanted to fuck the shit out of Brian, actually…

Justin leaned up, his breath fast and uneven. He looked down at Brian, noting with satisfaction the red spots across Brian’s neck and chest, his raw nipple. Justin grabbed Brian’s nipple with his fingers, twisting hard.

“Jesus..!” Brian gasped, but Justin felt his cock twitch at the harsh touch. Ok, Brian liked it rough, Justin could definitely do rough tonight…

He realized briefly that if he weren’t so completely wound up, he might feel nervous about topping Brian for the first time. He dismissed the thought, not caring about anything right now other than feeling his cock slide into Brian’s ass, making Brian beg like he’d been doing to Justin all night.

Justin moaned, the thought of Brian begging making him crazy. Oh shit, could he really hold off long enough to make Brian whimper and ask for it…? Oh god…

He pushed Brian’s legs apart roughly, reaching his hand down below Brian’s balls, rubbing with his fingertips. Brian sighed, his knees bending further, his legs falling apart more.

Justin bit his lip, realizing Brian wasn’t going to stop him now. Justin swiped a bead of lube off the top of the tube, then shoved one finger into Brian, feeling his ass fight the intrusion. He pushed hard anyway, forcing Brian to open up to him. Brian gritted his teeth, trying not to moan. He never expected Justin to take over like this, especially for his first time.

But occasionally, being the one in charge wore thin…

Very occasionally, he just wanted to be passive, to let someone else take control…

Not that those opportunities presented themselves very often. Brian wasn’t about to risk his reputation by being submissive in bed to someone else, not unless he couldn’t help it. But it seemed that he could always help it…

Most guys didn’t have the balls to really top Brian. They all turned into whimpering pussies as soon as Brian started to work them over with his mouth, his hands, his cock. They were usually so grateful to be in his bed that it never occurred to them to push their luck.

But this kid… Brian shook his head, his brain getting increasingly fuzzy as Justin continued to fuck him with his fingers. Brian’s hips were pushing back against Justin’s fingers now, forcing them deeper. Christ… He hoped the kid would hurry up and fuck him soon, because he was starting to get shaky…

Justin smiled as he felt Brian’s body thrusting against his hand. He had added another finger, the two sheathed tight inside Brian’s ass. God, Brian was so fucking tight. Justin sucked in a breath, knowing it would feel like a vise when he put his dick where his fingers were now.

Justin curled his fingers inside Brian, hearing Brian’s stuttered moan as his fingertips pushed against his prostate. He did it again, his body and soul needing to hear the sound Brian made. He leaned forward, licking the skin on Brian’s chest, swiping the sweat starting to bead in the middle of Brian’s body. He nipped Brian’s belly as much as he could, but the skin was too taut to be able to get enough between his teeth.

He moved lower, his mouth hovering over Brian’s pulsing cock. God, he fucking loved Brian’s cock. Not that everyone else in Pittsburgh didn’t too, but oh man, with good reason. Brian had a seriously beautiful cock. It was long and thick and perfectly smooth, the skin so unbelievably tight over the head when he was this turned on. Justin breathed deeply through his nose, inhaling the smell of Brian, of Brian’s cock post-fuck, pre-orgasm. His own cock bobbed, the scent memory triggering a physical reaction in him, and not for the first time.

He hovered for a second longer, then lowered his mouth over the head, pushing down until he could feel it hit the roof of his mouth. He closed his lips, sucking hard. Brian groaned, his hips pushing into Justin’s face. Justin kept his fingers moving in Brian’s ass, Brian’s body fighting to figure out which way to move to get the most pleasure. He ended up rocking between Justin’s fingers and his lips, driving his dick deep into Justin’s mouth and then rocking back hard onto Justin’s hand.

Justin sucked intensely, his tongue teasing the head of Brian’s cock, his mouth pulsing around it. He scraped his teeth softly across the ridge, hearing Brian moan. He did it again, harder, and felt Brian jerk away slightly, but thrust back immediately. Justin opened his mouth wider, leaving his teeth exposed. When Brian pushed forward again, his teeth raked Brian’s cock. He closed his mouth a bit further, increasing the pressure of his teeth on the outstroke. Brian gasped loudly, but couldn’t stop from thrusting back into Justin’s mouth again. Justin sheathed his teeth the second time, his soft lips soothing the inflamed skin.

Brian struggled to stop moving, willing his body to stop betraying him. Justin was torturing him and he was participating willingly, fuck… eagerly. But oh god… when Justin sucked him like that… he had the most perfect mouth for giving head. His lips were so big and so soft… and his mouth was so naturally shaped to fit a cock… his cock…

Brian tried to force that image out of his head, opening his eyes. But of course all he could do was look down at the real thing, seeing Justin watching him as his cock drove into his mouth. Fuck, that was too hot to watch, so Brian closed his eyes again.

Justin pulled off his dick, leaving Brian panting. He smirked as he licked up Brian’s torso, his fingers still twisting and pushing inside Brian’s ass. His own cock was throbbing, aching to be inside Brian. He knew he had to wait until Brian was really close before he even started, or he’d never live it down when he came before Brian was ready.

He licked Brian’s open mouth, his tongue snaking over the hot, soft skin. Brian tried to kiss him, but Justin pulled away. He wanted Brian to need him, to fucking crave him…

Justin continued to lick around Brian’s face, over to his ear. “I’m so gonna make you beg…” he breathed hotly into Brian’s ear.

Brian laughed, the sound turning into a moan as Justin grabbed his cock again, pulling hard, his thumb rubbing the tip over and over…

Justin positioned himself between Brian’s open knees, his fingers pulling out of Brian’s ass. Brian groaned, a sign Justin took to be immensely encouraging...

He kept stroking Brian’s cock with his other hand, and reached for a condom. He looked up sharply when he felt Brian’s hand close on top of his as he grasped the condom. He sighed, thinking Brian was going to back out.

Brian pulled the condom out of Justin’s hand and brought the wrapper to his mouth. He ripped it open with his teeth as he so liked to do, Justin watching that beautiful mouth in action. Justin continued to watch, spellbound, as Brian leaned his torso up, his hands reaching for Justin’s cock, his ab muscles rippling to hold him at an incline. Justin kept rubbing Brian’s dick with one hand, staring at Brian’s lidded eyes, his open mouth pushing the breath out fast and rough. Justin held his breath as he felt Brian’s one hand hold the base of his cock, the other sliding the condom over the tip, smoothing it down to the bottom. Brian stroked his thumb up the underside of Justin’s dick, making it throb. Justin held perfectly still as Brian reached for the lube, squeezing it down over Justin’s cock. Justin’s head fell back as Brian’s hand smoothed the lube up and down his dick, Justin’s breath now heavy and jagged.

He pulled himself together, knowing he had to stay on top of his game to make this work. Brian was being unbelievably compliant with him, but he didn’t want to push it. There was only one thing he wanted to push…

Brian leaned back down, watching Justin position himself. Justin’s hand guided his cock where it wanted to go... He moaned deep in his throat as he felt the head of his cock push into Brian. He knew it would be hot, would be tight… but oh… god…

Justin had to stop, his hips wanting to plunge wantonly, but his mind forcing him to slow down so he didn’t come on the first fucking thrust, didn’t go too far too fast with Brian. He felt Brian’s body clenched tight beneath him, his muscles taut as wire. He breathed deeply, knowing this was a wicked intrusion to Brian’s ass. It had obviously been a long time…

He waited, not moving until he felt Brian’s muscles relax slightly. He pushed a bit further, then paused again, giving Brian a chance to adjust. He tried to pace himself, to be gentle, but he felt Brian’s hands on his ass, pushing him harder. Justin opened his eyes, looking down at Brian.

Brian stared at him, his eyes dark and glittering, his lips red and wet. Justin leaned down to kiss his lips, then pulled back slightly and drove his cock in to the hilt. Brian moaned into his mouth, his body shuddering under Justin.

Justin pulled back again, thrusting as hard as he could. If Brian wanted it rough, he could fucking do rough... He drove hard and deep, burying himself to his balls on each thrust. Brian struggled not to moan, but Justin’s thrusts were so deep, so hard… he couldn’t breathe… Shit. How did the little fucker know how to do this so well…

Justin angled his hips, rocking and grinding, reaching for any sweet spot he could find. He felt Brian’s legs wrap around his waist, pushing him deeper. He moaned, his cock burning inside Brian. The heat was so intense inside Brian’s body, his ass so tight…

Brian bit down on his lip, his head pushing back into the pillow. He wanted to stay aloof, to act unimpressed… but Justin’s cock was so fucking hard… oh…

When Brian got fucked, he wanted to get good and fucked. Just like everything else in his life, he went all the way. His hips matched Justin’s thrusts, his fingers pressing hard into Justin’s back. Justin was slamming so hard he could feel them moving up on the bed, his head inching closer to the wall. God, this kid could fuck… He knew it wasn’t the first time Justin had topped, but it was the first time he’d topped Brian, and Brian was shocked at his strength, his power… and uuuuhhh… how fucking good this felt…

Brian felt the heat coiling in his body, his concentration now focused on the spiraling pleasure building in his spine. He pressed his lips together to keep the moans in, almost wanting to laugh at how fucking good this kid was making him feel.

“What the fuck…!” Brian stuttered, his body lifting as he felt Justin pull out completely. He couldn’t help his fingers scrambling on Justin’s skin, pulling him back. He opened his eyes, irritation darkening his features. Justin smiled sweetly despite his heaving chest.

Brian raised an eyebrow, ready to peak on the kid for his lack of finesse, when Justin started stroking his cock again. Brian closed his eyes, his hips rutting up into Justin’s hand. He swore, willing his hips to stay still, but his body had other ideas…

Justin leaned down and licked the head of Brian’s cock as his hand pulled up on it repeatedly. Brian moaned, his hands reaching to the back of Justin’s head, pushing him down harder. Justin pulled up, a laughing “tsk, tsk” barely audible as he pulled away completely.

Brian glared at him, his cock dripping on his stomach, his heartbeat pounding in his chest. He watched Justin lay down on his back beside him. Brian leaned up, shaking his head.

“Uh, Justin… what the fuck are you doing…?” Brian growled, his frustration evident. “You’re supposed to keep fucking until you come… or more importantly until I come… Or did it get too intense for your poor dick…?” Brian asked, his voice smug, but softer.

Justin continued to lay on his back, smiling. His cock was wickedly hard, and he was struggling to calm his breathing, but he stayed perfectly still beside Brian.

Brian leaned over further, his body pressing into Justin’s side, his mouth hovering over Justin’s. “Why’d you stop…?” Brian breathed, his lips barely touching Justin’s. “It was pretty hot… Didn’t you like feeling your dick in my ass…?”

Justin breathed in sharply at the sound of Brian’s voice, the feel of his lips…

“Your hard dick pounding into my hot, tight ass… feels pretty fucking good, doesn’t it…” Brian’s whispered, his words trickling over Justin’s skin like water…

Justin moaned, opening his eyes to see Brian’s face inches above his.

“Yeah…” Justin whispered back.

“So why don’t you get back over here…” Brian murmured softly.

Brian felt Justin’s hand on his back, pulling him closer, almost pushing him on top of Justin. “Actually, why don’t you come over here…” Justin whispered, his voice quiet, commanding. Brian looked at him... Justin continued to push Brian onto him, his tongue flicking out to trace Brian’s collarbone. “Come over here… on top of me…” Justin breathed against Brian’s neck.

“You want me to fuck you again…” Brian asked, watching Justin’s face. He didn’t want to admit that he was a little disappointed, that he wasn’t done… that his ass wanted Justin’s hard, thick cock back inside him again…

“No.” Justin smiled, his tongue making Brian shiver.

Brian pulled up a bit, looking down at Justin. They stared at each other for a few long seconds, Justin’s heart catching in his chest.

Brian said nothing, but shifted his body slightly so he was on top of Justin completely. Justin hissed when their cocks rubbed against one another, his eyes closing at the sensation. He held his breath completely when he felt Brian’s legs start to slide up the side of his body, his chest lifting as he pressed up onto his knees. Brian straddled Justin’s hips, his balls brushing the base of Justin’s dick as he lowered his weight onto Justin…

***************

Part 11

Justin waited, feeling Brian sit on top of him. He reached down between Brian’s legs, his hand wrapping around his own cock to guide it. He looked at Brian, unsure. Brian locked his dark eyes on Justin’s, then reached his hand down and covered Justin’s, his fingers warm and strong. Justin closed his eyes, feeling Brian angle his cock at the same time he lifted up onto his knees. Their fingers entwined as they wrapped around Justin’s cock, the gentle intimacy taking Justin’s breath away.

The long, slow breath he let out turned into a low, needy moan as he felt Brian’s ass push down over the head of his cock. Oh god, it was so …fucking… tight...

Justin opened his eyes, watching Brian’s face. Brian had closed his eyes, but Justin was mesmerized by the play of emotions flitting across his face. A small wince first, then effort etching across his features, then… what? Justin couldn’t tell…

It wasn’t pain, but it didn’t look like pleasure either. It looked like… vulnerability…? Justin sucked in a breath, the combination of Brian’s body enclosing him and Brian’s expressions offering a window to his soul were too much for Justin’s over-taxed system.

Justin pulled one hand up to his face, holding his forehead. God, this was too… much… Justin squeezed his eyes shut, hoping the emotions welling up in him wouldn’t show, wouldn’t put him at risk of Brian pulling away. He felt Brian’s hand on his cheek, stroking softly. He opened his eyes.

“Hey.” Brian said gently.

Justin’s heart clutched in his chest. Brian was looking at him with so much tenderness, so much softness, his fingers gently brushing Justin’s face…

Brian smiled. “Did I lose you…?” he murmured quietly.

Justin opened his mouth to answer, but couldn’t. How could he ever express what was in his heart, what this man made him feel? He knew Brian didn’t want to hear it. No – he knew Brian couldn’t hear it. Too many years without love harden the heart, scars building on scars, the softness buried under layers of damaged tissue. How could he ever get through all that? But god… he had to try…

Justin continued to stare up at Brian, his heart aching. He really barely knew Brian, but he knew in his heart that Brian had let him see more, let him in more, than he ever meant to. He knew that he had power now, power to wound, to scar. He bit his lip at the thought that Brian had not only put his body through a dizzying array of new experiences tonight, but that Brian had trusted him enough to be this vulnerable, to literally let him in.

Justin felt his soul expanding, his heart crushing against the walls of his chest. He stared at Brian, his eyes conveying the whole range of emotions coursing through his core. Brian smiled, the softness in his eyes shifting, changing. Justin gasped as he felt Brian’s hips start to move, their eyes still locked. He tried to maintain the stare but Brian’s ass was so fucking tight, and oh… my… god… uuuhhh…

“Justin.” Brian’s voice was soft. Justin tried to respond, but his mind was spinning, his whole being focused on the fire spreading in his body.

“Justin…” Brian leaned down, his lips brushing Justin’s mouth, his name burning into his skin. Brian kept his forehead pressed against Justin’s, his hips rocking up and down now, his ass squeezing down over Justin’s cock, then pulling up slowly.

Justin grabbed the sheets beside his body, not trusting his hands on Brian’s back. He wanted to push Brian down hard, thrust his cock up into him, but he needed to let Brian set the pace. He knew first hand what it felt like to fuck in this position, and he knew it was a hard angle to take at first. It felt so fucking deep…

Brian started to move faster, his long thigh muscles rippling as he lifted himself up, his abs flexing as he pushed down. Justin licked his lips, unable to do anything other than let Brian ride. Fuck… the thought of Brian riding him sent waves of heat searing through his body. Oh god… was this really happening…

Brian lifted his torso up, pulling his face away. He put one hand on Justin’s chest, the other dropping to his leaking cock. Justin moaned as he saw Brian start to stroke, his fingers pulling softly on his dick, then pressing harder, moving faster… He watched Brian’s mouth open, his head tipping back, Brian’s body still pushing up and slamming back down…

“Fuck..!” Justin gasped when he felt Brian’s ass clench tight, his hips rotating slowly as he pushed… pushed… down…

“Brian…” Justin moaned, his body shaking.

“Feel pretty tight…?” Brian whispered, his eyes open again now, staring into Justin’s. His pupils were huge, his face flushed. Justin nodded, his mouth unable to form any words. “Wait till I come…” Brian breathed…

“Get me off, Justin…”

Brian pulled one of Justin’s hands to his cock, wrapping it firmly around the shaft. Justin groaned, his fingers immediately stroking the burning skin. The head was purple, pre-come glistening on the tip. He rubbed Brian’s cock the way he knew made Brian crazy, Brian’s moans starting softly and getting deeper, louder…

Justin closed his eyes, Brian’s body pressing down on his chest again, his hand getting compressed between their bodies. He kept stroking, Brian’s hips now rocking shallowly, angling Justin’s cock against his prostate over and over…

Justin inhaled sharply, the friction on his dick so intense, so hot… Brian was breathing hard, his head almost touching Justin’s shoulder. Justin had little room to move his hand now, he mostly just pulled on the head of Brian’s cock over and over…

He could feel Brian’s body start to tighten, felt Brian’s hands hit the bed on either side of his shoulders. Brian braced himself, using his hands to increase the leverage of his thrusts. He rocked between Justin’s hand and his cock, each push sending waves of pleasure washing over his body. Fuck… he wanted to ride the crest as long as he could, but it was too fucking good…

Justin felt a sharp thrust into his hand and heard Brian’s ragged moan as his hand filled with hot come. He tried to follow the shudders coursing through Brian’s body, his other hand stroking Brian’s back, but he lost it when he felt Brian’s ass spasm around his cock, wrenching Justin’s orgasm from him. He cried out, his hips thrusting deep into Brian, hearing Brian gasp above him, but he was too far gone to stop. He thrust twice more, his cock pulsing inside Brian, lights flashing behind his eyes.

Brian collapsed on top of him, his wet cock pressed between their bodies. Justin rocked his hips until he felt the convulsions in his body slow. He laid still under Brian, both of them panting. They stayed like that for a minute or two, their pounding hearts slowing down against one another. Brian finally lifted his head, looking down at Justin with a soft smile on his face. He shook his head, pulling himself up gingerly.

“Pretty impressive, kid…” Brian whispered, leaning down to kiss Justin before rolling off him.

Justin tried to keep his smile nonchalant, but one look into Brian’s eyes and he felt his heart and his smile burst wide open.

“But you owe me big time, you know…” Brian smirked, his eyes flashing. “I’m going to enjoy making you earn this all over again…”


~fin~

The End.
Triciaqaf is the author of 22 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 5 members. Members who liked Entwined also liked 294 other stories.