[Reviews - 4] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter ePub eBook
Summary:

This is my newest version of what comes after Brian and Justin part at the loft, and Justin heads off to the airport for his flight to New York City.  As we all know it was Winter time.  Who could forget the unforgettable scene as snow fell outside their window when they made such beautiful love together?  Well, what if the snow fell so heavily that night that all flights were delayed?  And what if Justin, who we all know loves to make conversation with interesting people, finds himself sharing the waiting hours with a kindly old lady (yes, I'm putting myself into this story) who also enjoys a good conversation?  Where does it all lead?  Read on to find out.  Many thanks to my Granddaughter, Marika, for taking time out of her 4th of July celebrations with friends to provide the lovely banner.  

 


Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor, Original Character
Tags: What if...
Genres: Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 5650 Read: 882
ePub Downloads: 13 Published: Nov 19, 2016 Updated: Nov 19, 2016
Story Notes:

Disclaimer:  All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.  The original characters and plot are the property of the author.  No money is being made from this work.  No copyright infringement is intended.    

1. 1. Where Do I Begin? by mandagrammy [Reviews - 4] starstarstarhalf-star (5650 words)