[Reviews - 111] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter ePub eBook



Flip a coin... any coin! But what happens when two sides of the same coin meet? Brian Kinney and Justin Taylor are about to find out. And what happens when the two aloof men find themselves breaking all of their self-imposed rules? Guaranteed mayhem!    

Rated: M
Categories: QAF US Characters: Ben Bruckner, Blake Wyzecki, Brian Kinney, Claire Kinney, Craig Taylor, Cynthia, Daphne Chanders, Debbie Novotny, Emmett Honeycutt, Gardner Vance, Gus Marcus-Peterson, Jack Kinney, James 'Hunter' Montgomery, Jennifer Taylor, Joan Kinney, Justin Taylor, Lindsay Peterson, Michael Novotny, Molly Taylor, Original Character, Ted Schmidt, Todd (Backroom), Tucker, Vic Grassi
Tags: Abuse/Child Abuse, Addiction/Alcoholism, Anal Sex (Lots of it!), Anti-Lindsay, Anti-Michael, BDSM, Bottom Brian, Brian/Other, Drug Use - Recreational, Homophobia, Justin/Other, Kink, Language, M/M, Mental Health Issues, Minor Character Death, Minor Violence, Non-Consent, Non-Monogamous Pairings, Orgy (plays well w/others), Out of Character, PTSD, Rape, Real Life Issues, Rimming, Role Play, Self-Harm, Substance Abuse, Threesomes, Toppy Justin, Voyeurism
Genres: Alternate Universe, Angst w/ Happy Ending, Drama, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Pairings: Brian/Justin, Brian/Justin/Other, Brian/Other, Debbie/Carl, Justin/Other, Melanie/Lindsay, Michael/Ben, Ted/Blake, Vic/Rodney
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No
Word count: 98855 Read: 64967
ePub Downloads: 85 Published: May 05, 2016 Updated: Aug 19, 2022
Story Notes:

All recognizable people, places and things belong to CowLip or their respective owners. No Copyright Infringement is intended. All original characters, plot and places belong solely to this author.

The title of this work should speak for itself but I feel compelled to say this anyway....

First, I can promise you a happy ending but I will NOT promise you monogamy. I am NOT going to spend an inordinate amount of time working that into the plot just to please a few. I feel that the idea, when forced, limits the story's potential. That's not to say that it won't happen however, I will not intentionally move the story that way. I'm not that kind of writer.  To me that particular element should be and remain secondary to the overall feel of the story.  I would say there is a 98.5% chance that monogamy will not happen but I know you'll hold out hope for that 1.5%. Trust me, this story will be worth it.

Secondly, this is an AU work which means that you should not expect canon-based characterization. Sure it may happen when the plot calls for a reference to canon of some sort  but the reaction of the character may differ from what you remember. That said, I may have to add tags as I go along but for the most part the ones that are there are meant to be there.

1. Chapter 1- DANGEROUS LIASIONS by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 10] starstarstar (11977 words)


2. Chapter 2: EQUALLY MATCHED by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 3] half-star (15735 words)



Picks up from them leaving Babylon....

3. Chapter 3- FROM THE INSIDE by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 6] starstar (9493 words)



A lot of Porn and a lot of Plot....what can I say except that it's all worth it and necessary! LOL ENJOY!!!

4. Chapter 4: M.I.A. by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 8] starhalf-star (6641 words)




No B and J in this chapter but this is the reaction to Brian spending the weekend with Justin. 

Happy Reading!!

5. Chapter 5: TRADING UP by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 7] starstarstar (8543 words)

6. Chapter 6: MAKING MOVES by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 6] starstar (3074 words)



7. Chapter 7: COLLISIONS AND COLLUSIONS by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] starstarstar (3925 words)

8. Chapter 8: ROTTEN APPLES by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] starstar (3910 words)

9. Chapter 9: SOUR GRAPES by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 7] starstarstar (4804 words)



Loads and loads of plot progression here....ENJOY! 

10. Chapter 10: DAMAGE CONTROL by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 7] starstarstar (5246 words)

11. Chapter 11: BANKRUPT by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 5] starstar (5488 words)

12. CHAPTER 12: THE START OF SOMETHING by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 6] starstar (3647 words)

13. CHAPTER 13: ATTENTION-SEEKING BEHAVIORS 101 by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstar (2045 words)

14. CHAPTER 14: WHO’S FOOLING WHO? by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (2575 words)

15. CHAPTER 15: DECISIONS by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (3851 words)

16. CHAPTER 16: DISCLOSURE by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 11] starstarstarstarstar (2126 words)


Daph and Mel have a little conversation that results in a BIG realization for one of them... ENJOY!! 

17. CHAPTER 17: DANGEROUS TERRITORY by Nichelle Wellesly [Reviews - 2] (5775 words)

This is still part of my mental break from RL, which I have to return to again very soon. This chapter is Unbetaed so all mistakes are mine. Between Lorie and I, we'll get to them whenever possible. In the meantime, ENJOY!!!