- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well folks, I'm giving you fair warning. You'll need your oven mitts to handle this second part of Prom Night as Brian and Justin continue to celebrate his graduation from schoolboy to man. Ignore the shadowy figure in the background. Our boys are. They'll deal with it after Part Three of Prom Night coming up shortly. In the meantime enjoy peeking in on the fun. Again I want to thank Amy for my wonderful banner and Judy for her excellent beta skills.    

When Brian pulled the Jeep into the Babylon parking lot, Justin felt a thrill that far outweighed the excitement he felt arriving at the hotel where his Senior Prom was held. It wasn't that he hadn't enjoyed himself with Daphne and the few other kids he found interesting to talk to, or that he didn't get a real moment of total satisfaction dancing with Billy and seeing everyone's reactions. He most certainly did enjoy both of those things, but he was far more comfortable among adults and especially gay adults...most especially one gay adult in particular. He couldn't believe his good fortune with Brian Kinney wanting to spend Prom Night with him despite his refusal to go as his date. He knew Brian liked him a lot just from the way the cop treated him and from what his acquaintances revealed about him. Tonight proved that he was more than just a casual friend to the older man as far as Justin was concerned; despite the fact that Brian still insisted he was simply Justin's mentor in the gay world.

"Ready for some grown-up dancing now that you are no longer a schoolboy?" Brian asked, breaking Justin's chain of thought.

"Uhhh", was his surprised response.

"Your mind is drifting, Sunshine. Hope it went somewhere pleasant because tonight is all about having fun."

Justin let his face break out in a wide grin. Oh yes indeed, he thought to himself, my thoughts were pleasant. With that Brian smiled back at him, happy to see that Justin was obviously in a good place. He repeated his question which brought an enthusiastic response from the young graduate. Minutes later they stood together at the entranceway to Babylon's brightly-colored interior. Soon the couple were swaying and grinding all over the dance floor to the thumpa-thumpa of Babylon 's decadent music. Plenty of men noticed how cozy the couple was and a few even tried to join in on the fun. Brian quickly made it clear that they weren't welcome. Tonight belonged to Justin and he wanted no interference from a casual trick. 

It was very late and the club was about to close when Brian decided it was time to take his young protege home. He had another lesson he wanted to teach the young man before the night was over. The couple said good-bye to their friends who had not failed to notice how very solicitous of young Taylor Brian was being. They left the club and moved off to where the Jeep was parked. When they reached the vehicle, Brian suddenly stopped and turned to Justin. He gently pushed the blond up against the door of the Jeep. He quickly zeroed in on his target and planted his lips firmly on Justin's. The young man gasped in suprise but the sound was muffled by Brian's warm lips as they slowly melded to Justin's pliant ones. Their kiss was deep and filled with promises of what was to come. They finally parted and hurried into the Jeep. Both of them were anxious to get back to the loft...so anxious they didn't pay any attention to the tall figure a few yards away hunkered down behind the steering wheel of his sports car, staring at them with daggers in his eyes.

******************************************************************

Chris Hobbs would have done a spy proud on this night. He had somehow managed to follow the Jeep Justin was riding in from the Taylor house all the way to this seedy part of town without being spotted by the man who was driving Justin around. He had hurried over to the Taylor house in hopes of catching Justin before he got inside to teach the pervert a lesson about the price one had to pay for being a degenerate. But that same jerk whom he had met in the hotel parking lot showed up just minutes after he had parked a block down the street and walked to a place where the hedges of the neighbors blocked anyone's view of him hiding there. To make matters worse, the tall stranger had been waiting for Justin and then whisked him away right after Justin arrived home. 

Chris suspected Justin was going off with the man so he hurried off to his own car before Justin got out of the house. He parked on the street where the lamplight failed to illuminate the area very clearly and as soon as Brian pulled away from the curb, Chris was right behind him. The night didn't get any better for Hobbs after that. He waited for what seemed hours, although it was actually only two hours, for the couple to come out of the large building they had entered earlier. He had one more shot at Justin on this night and he was willing to take it. The fact that the faggots kept kissing each other gave him all the incentive he needed to be patient. But Hobbs was foiled again when the older man didn't take Justin back home, but instead headed for a different part of town. He parked in the back of what was obviously an apartment building and Chris wasn't naive enough to think that they would be coming out any time soon. He knew what fags did with each other. He figured they wouldn't be leaving that building until morning. Chris finally accepted that he wasn't getting his hands on Justin Taylor on this night.

**************************************************************

It was after three in the morning when Brian and Justin rode up in the elevator to the loft. Brian could hardly wait to get Justin alone and all to himself. When the men entered the loft, Brian didn't waste time turning on lights. Justin already knew his way around and the blue lights that always seemed to be illuminated over the bed were all the light the couple needed. They hurried towards the steps leading up to the bedroom. They stood at the side of the bed and faced each other. 

Without needing words, they moved in close and slowly began to remove their clothing piece by piece. Brian was careful to make sure the small box in his jacket pocket didn't fall out as he removed it first, laying it on the nearby stool. Their longing for each other grew as each article of clothing left their bodies. They scanned each other repeatedly, enjoying the sight of the smooth masculine skin that waited for them. Their eyes darkened with the lust they felt growing inside them like a surging tide. Soon there was nothing between them but the hungry looks that passed one to the other. Justin started to move towards Brian but he held his hands up to temporarily stop the young man.

"Wait," Brian commanded. "We want to take this slow. Tonight I'm going to teach you all about trust. It doesn't come easy and it has to be earned. I want to see how much you trust me Justin, and I want to show you how much I trust you. Are you willing to go there with me?"

Justin felt a nervous thrill. He clearly understood what Brian was saying. He was telling him that he trusted Justin as much as Justin trusted him, which he had already proven to the cop more than once. But he still wondered how he would prove that trust again. He sensed it would be in a way he would never forget. He grinned at Brian.

"I'm willing to go wherever you want to take me Brian," he assured the older man.

"Then we'll start right now. I want you to pay full attention because I promise you that you'll have your turn to show what you've learned. Alright?"

Justin nodded his assent. Brian asked him to lie down on the bed spread-eagled. Justin did as he was asked. His heart was racing as if he were already on the verge of an orgasm. The condition of his manhood reflected his excitement. He lay stretched out to his full length with his pale cream-colored skin shining against the dark-blue duvet. Brian started rummaging in the side table drawer and came out with four strips of deep-purple velvet. He climbed onto the bed and straddled young Justin as his own burgeoning cock slapped against Justin's stomach. He leaned forward and grabbed hold of one of Justin's wrists. He tied the wrist to the bed post, making sure it wasn't too tight. He proceeded to do the same to the other wrist. 

Justin stared into Brian's eyes once the deed was done. Brian saw the faith in them. Justin had no fear. Brian bent down and kissed Justin passionately. The young man quivered inside. Brian then scooted to the end of the bed to take each of Justin's legs and tie them to special hooks built into the base of the bed. Justin was now his eager prisoner. He climbed back up Justin's body and bent down to whisper in the blond's ear. 

"If you want me to stop all you have to do is say so and I'll stop immediately. Do you understand?"

Justin nodded again. He watched as Brian brought out something new from the drawer. He was unable to see what it was since Brian kept it behind him. Brian then began his work on Justin's captive body. He started at the top and made slow work of licking, sucking, and nipping at every inch of the young man's exposed flesh. Justin was soon squirming from the sheer pleasure of his mounting feelings. Brian eventually reached Justin's middle but he carefully avoided the main prize that begged for the same treatment. He scurried past Justin's groin and moved on down his legs, giving both of them equal stimulus. He tickled Justin's feet making the poor lad shudder with convulsive giggles. 

By now Justin was begging Brian to let him touch him, but each time Brian asked if Justin wanted him to stop Justin backed down. He wanted to embrace Brian but he wanted to know what was coming next even more. Finally, Brian took pity on Justin and revealed what he had been hiding behind him. He pulled out a thick, black item that looked to be made of silicone. It was shaped like a large 'C' but with one end taller and longer than the other curved end. There was a silver button at the small end.

Brian moved down to the end of the bed again and removed the ties from Justin's legs. He set both legs up so that Justin's feet rested on the bed. He then gave Justin what he had been begging for and dove down between his open legs. Brian began rimming Justin with enthusiasm, occasionally poking his finger inside the squirming blond. Once Justin was in the right state of mind, Brian took the device he had shown Justin and rubbed it all over with lubricant from the nearby table. He placed Justin's legs on his shoulders and reached down with the device. He slowly began pushing it into Justin's waiting hole. Brian pushed it in slowly until it was firmly seated and the small end was pressed tight against the young man's perineum. Brian moved up and gave Justin another soulful kiss which sealed off the low moan of pleasure that had been escaping. Brian sat back again and pressed the button.

The special stimulator began doing its job as it started to vibrate. Brian used his hand to rock the thing back and forth inside Justin's body and against his ass. As his hand was busy controlling the device, he bent down and engulfed Justin's rock-hard cock in his mouth. Soon Justin was bucking off the bed with the overwhelming sensations that filled every square inch of his groin. The ecstatic feelings were too much to stay centered only in his crotch and the heat spread like a forest wildfire throughout his body, causing sweat to pour from his skin. Nothing slowed Brian down. He knew that Justin would never ask him to stop now. The boy was way too far gone. Brian only slowed the movements of the stimulator and himself when Justin reached a peak. Once he calmed slightly, Brian went to work again. 

Brian stopped sucking once in a while in order to watch Justin's face. It had reddened from his excitement and beads of sweat dappled his cheeks and forehead. Finally Brian felt that Justin had had all he could take. He deep-throated Justin and raked the vein running along the underside of Justin's cock with his tongue over and over. He sped up the movements of the stimulator and Justin rewarded Brian for his efforts by rising as far off the bed as his tied hands would allow in order to shoot his massive load straight down Brian's throat. The older man swallowed hard and then slowly removed the vibrating toy from Justin's ass. He moved up to lay alongside the panting blond.

"So, are you glad you trusted me?"

Justin was almost too weak to respond but the smile on his face said it all. Brian finally removed the ties from Justin's wrists. The arms immediately wrapped around Brian's body and he pulled Brian close to him. They lay together like that for a while until Justin quietly asked a question.

"Is it my turn now, Brian? I'd like to prove that I'm a quick learner and that you can trust me too."

Brian only hesitated for one split second. He had never trusted any man enough to allow himself to be incapacitated before, although he had done it to others more than once. But he knew he had nothing to fear with Justin. He had taught the boy well and the man he had become in such a short time was one that Brian felt more comfortable trusting than anyone else he had ever spent time with. He nodded his agreement. As Justin reversed their positions and began to tie Brian down, the cop thought about the gift in the box that he planned to give Justin once the night was over. He smiled inwardly. The night wasn't over yet. He would make sure this was a Prom Night that Justin Taylor would never forget, but then again neither would Detective Brian Kinney.

To be continued...................