- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay folks, I finally have the final part of Prom Night ready for your approval. I must warn you that my beta, the talented Judy, is still on vacation with no access at the moment to a computer so I am posting this without beta help. I didn't want to make you wait any longer for the conclusion of Justin's very special night. I promise to re-post once she checks it over. In the meantime, I hope you will enjoy the bit of mild kink I've thrown in. I had to do a lot of research for this one. It was hard work, but I'll do anything for my readers. LOL! Enjoy!    

Brian lay tied to his bed. He was inwardly squirming with a sense of trepidation. He didn't take well to being incapacitated. It simply wasn't in his nature, but he also felt an unexpected tingle of anticipation that did a lot to quell his inner fears. He had complete faith in Justin. He knew deep inside that the young man would never hurt him in any way, nor did he believe that Justin wanted to rob him of his authority. He knew that Justin only wanted to bring his lover to the pinnacle of ecstasy while allowing him to give over all control temporarily to someone else. Somehow Brian knew that Justin sensed it would be a unique experience for the always in-control cop and wanted nothing more than to please him. For that reason, if nothing else, Brian willed himself to relax and go with the flow.

Justin stood totally naked at the foot of the bed. He had rummaged through Brian's box of goodies once he had Brian tied down and he now approached with something in his hand. Brian had done his best to catch a glimpse of what Justin was choosing to use on him, but the lad was smart enough to keep the box out of his line of sight. The box was full of many unique items, some gifted to Brian and others bought by himself. A number of them had not even been used yet. Brian had no idea what would attract Justin's fancy. He was not likely to know until it was too late either, since Justin revealed what he was carrying when he bent down to give Brian a sweet gentle kiss.

"You were telling the truth when you said you had a wide variety of play toys for me to choose from tonight, Brian. I'm not even sure I know how to use a bunch of them. I did find a few interesting ones. Are you ready to give me your trust as I did you?"

"Ready and willing," Brian proclaimed, without a moment's hesitation.

Justin lifted the mask he had in his hands. It had no holes to see through. Once Justin put it on Brian, he knew he would be totally blind. He didn't flinch at all. That tingling of anticipation hit his gut again and he shivered as Justin carefully secured the blindfold around Brian's head. Justin felt the tremor.

"Are you okay with this, Brian?" he asked solicitously. "I don't have to use it but I think it will be more interesting this way. I'm curious to see if you can guess what is happening since I know one of these items I chose has never even been opened. The seal on the package was intact. We can learn about it together," he grinned into the blind face.

"I'm at your mercy, Justin. Do with me as you will," Brian laughed.

"As you command, my Lord," Justin joked.

Brian heard Justin step away from the bed. He waited. Nothing happened for several minutes outside of the sound of a few things being moved around. Silence again. Brian waited to feel the weight of Justin on the bed but there was nothing. All of a sudden he felt something soft and airy on the bottom of his bare feet. It moved in a whispery way from the heel to the toes and back down again. Brian was just ticklish enough for the movement to make him squirm. He knew right away that Justin had found the foot-long feather with the long handle that he had in the box. He had only used it on a couple of tricks in the past but never had it used on himself. It would be a new experience indeed.

Justin slowly moved the feathery wand from one foot to the other and giggled to himself as Brian squirmed while forcing himself not to laugh out loud. Brian was still doing his best to stay in control. Justin couldn't have that. He smiled and then moved the feather up Brian's legs, one at a time. He enjoyed watching Brian trying hard to keep his legs from separating and doing his level best not to move them away from the tickling tips of the thick, black feather.

Justin climbed onto the bed and continued his torture by stroking the feather ever so gently in every nook and cranny he could find on the stripped body of his lover. Justin could see Brian's semi-full cock as it jerked involuntarily with the feel of the feathery fingertips of the wand on his scrotum. It gave the young man a strong urge to grab a handful of Brian's precious manhood, but he resisted the temptation. He would exercise as much control of himself as Brian was doing, even if it killed him. By the time the feather had reached under Brian's armpits and around his face and neck, the older man was no longer able to control his laughter. He gave in and let out several hearty giggles. It signalled time for Justin to go to phase two of his plans for Brian.

Earlier he had found two identical items in the box and read the instructions attached to them. Brian was already tied up and thought that Justin had gone to the kitchen to get a bottle of Evian for them both to quench their thirst after the heated session they had been through shortly before. He didn't see the two-foot-long wands that the young man carried in front of him. Each wand ended with a half dozen rows five inches long of tiny steel beads placed close together that bent gently back and forth as they swayed at the end of the wand. Justin had followed the instructions and placed one wand in the freezer and the other in the oven at a very low temperature. He now hurried to fetch the items. Hopefully they had reached the desired degree of heat and cold that Justin wanted to give Brian a fun experience.

Brian had never opened the container holding the two wands in it so Justin was hoping he would find this experience a new and invigorating one. Brian lay on the bed as still as a mouse caught in the glare of a cat. He wondered what other goodies Justin had in mind for him. The first surprise was pleasant although not altogether over-stimulating. He could hear Justin returning to the bed. He also heard a tiny sound of something clanking together, but he had no clue as to what it might be. His mind travelled to the box he had stored in a drawer under his bed. It didn't help him. He had too many toys in his play box to zero in on what made the sound.

Justin settled next to Brian. He sat cross-legged to the side of Brian's middle and checked the tiny beads against his own skin. His skin shrank back slightly from the cold on the balls but it wasn't painful. He checked the other wand in the same way. They were quite warm but not enough to burn the skin. Justin was ready. He was new to these types of games but he had a vivid imagination. He hoped Brian would approve. He first bent over and gave Brian a deep, pleasurable kiss. Brian tried to capture his tongue, but Justin was too quick for him.

"Not yet. I'm not through with you yet," he whispered huskily in Brian's ear. Brian grinned and relaxed again.

Justin sat back up and gently lifted Brian's sac up and away from his body, revealing the smooth skin of his perineum that ran between his legs to his hole. Brian lay stock-still when he felt Justin's hand on his crotch. He took a deep breath and then suddenly threw his hips and ass into the air when he felt the sudden cold stroking the tender nerve endings of the skin under his sac. Before he could register what had happened he felt warmth replacing the cold.

He was barely able to react to the change when he felt the cold again, and this time it travelled upwards, merrily dancing along his scrotum and the length of his penis as it lay on his belly. Next came the heat. Brian was never given the time to register one sensation from another. Justin mercilessly played the cold and hot touch over and over again, each touch in a different place. Brian never knew where he would feel it next....along his neck, along his leg, along his sides, along his privates again, back to his face, down to his feet.

Time ticked away as Justin took advantage of the alternate temperatures until the teeny, tiny steel balls no longer held their differences and had finally reached room temperature again. Justin sighed and moved to the head of the bed after dropping his toys to the floor. He snuggled close to Brian, whose mind was spinning still from the gentle yet stimulating massaging he had just received from head to toe. He wrapped his arm around Brian's chest and burrowed his face into his prisoner's neck. He placed repeated kisses along Brian's neck and jawline and ran his tongue along that same trail until he reached Brian's ear. He flicked his tongue a couple of times against the lobe and gave it a sweet kiss. He then asked his question.

"I have one more toy I would like to play with, Brian, but I want you to watch this time. No surprises for this one. I want to see your eyes as we do it. You said I could do anything I liked. Are you still willing to give me that choice? If not, I'll stop now and just give you one hell of a blow job. What is your pleasure?"

Brian felt that nervous tremor in his gut again, but he had told Justin he had permission to use any toy on him he chose right after Justin tied him to the bed. He didn't feel it was right to take back his promise after Justin had trusted him so fully earlier. He sucked in his breath and answered.

"I don't make promises I can't keep, young man. Have at it...but this had better be more fun than one of your talented blow jobs or I'll have to lodge a complaint."

Justin smiled wickedly. He certainly expected it to be more fun. He rose up and removed the blindfold. Brian blinked several times until his vision cleared completely. He was certainly glad that the room was not brightly lit. It was then that he saw what Justin had just fetched from the side of the bed. It was the double-headed dildo he had gotten on a lark one day when he had invited a couple over for a three-way. It was long, almost twenty inches, and a brilliant purple color made of pliable silicone. He had enjoyed watching as the lovers played with it together and then both of them indulged in a little horseplay with Brian at the center of it. He had then put the dildo away after a good scrubbing up and never had reason to get it out again. It had never been used on him, but Brian knew it was about to be.

Justin grinned as he went to the end of the bed and untied Brian's legs so they could move up and spread out. He scooted back onto the bed and settled himself between Brian's legs. Brian settled back down after raising his head to see what the young man was up to. Justin had a tube of lube in his hand and he now spread it generously over the entire shaft. He sat between Brian's legs and began to playfully manipulate Brian's cock and balls. He lifted his lover's legs and began to work carefully with Brian's now exposed hole. He wanted Brian to feel comfortable with what he was about to do. Justin was in no hurry at all. He waited until he heard Brian's breathing begin to quicken and could feel the loosening up of Brian's inner muscles through his fingertips.

Justin had been preparing himself with his other hand while getting Brian ready for what was coming. By now, Justin could feel Brian's need as well as his own. He carefully placed one head of the dildo inside Brian and pushed gently. Brian let out a sharp breath and then pushed his hips as far downward as his restrained arms would allow. Once the device was seated, Justin lay back and aimed the other head at his own entrance. He scooted forward enough to slowly impale himself. Soon both men were writhing as they used their feet and legs to fuck themselves and each other over and over on the long tool. Justin was limber enough to reach both their cocks as he half sat forward. The combo of the inner action and Justin's fingering eventually proved to be too much and both men released their climax within moments of each other. Justin fell back onto the bed and the two men lay there, their heads at opposite ends just as the device that still lay inside them and connected them like an umbilical cord inside a mother.

Justin waited for them to regain their normal breathing pattern and then carefully pulled away from Brian with a satisfying plop as he disconnected. He then removed the device carefully from within Brian and dropped it to the floor. He crawled up to the head of the bed. Brian's eyes were closed, but he carried a contented smile on his face. Justin reached up and quickly removed both ties from Brian's arms. The instant he was free Brian threw his arms around Justin and dragged him down to lay on top of his body.

"I have to say, that was certainly equal to one of your patented blow jobs, young man," Brian proclaimed.

Justin was beaming. Brian had truly trusted him and had proven it by never asking him to stop what he was doing, even when he knew what was coming. It made Justin feel a deep swelling of pride inside himself. He didn't know all there was to know about this wonderful man yet, but what he did know confirmed that Brian had just given him a gift that was precious. Brian had relinquished all control to him and Justin knew that was a big thing in Brian's book. His feelings for the older man increased tenfold as he lay there with his heart so close to Brian's. Eventually he slid over and lay next to Brian who had wrapped a protective arm around Justin's shoulder, holding him close to his side.

They had almost drifted off when Brian remembered another gift he wanted to give Justin on this important night. He reluctantly slid out of bed and hurried to where he had left the small box that contained his graduation gift for Justin. Justin had protested when he felt Brian slipping away from him, but as he sat up in bed he could see Brian returning with something in his hand. Brian slid back into bed and handed the gift over silently. Justin saw that it was a jewelry box. He had received nothing from his father but the cold shoulder. His mom had bought a beautiful wooden box full of art supplies. He had expected nothing from Brian at all. Now the man was handing over something besides his trust.

Justin carefully opened the box. As the hinged lid creaked open he could see a shiny, silver chain with something nestled in the center of it. When he pulled the chain out of the box he found a beautiful silver pendant hanging from it. It was in the shape of the traditional male symbol but there was a much smaller gold symbol identical to it that hung freely within the round circle of the larger one. When Justin turned the pendant around he saw that it held engraving. He peered at it closely and read....'To the graduate of both schools, one of academics and one of life. Your friend always, Brian'.

Justin felt overwhelmed. It was beautiful and he knew the two symbols represented he and Brian together. Justin had never felt more moved by anything anyone had ever done for him before. He handed the chain to Brian and bent his head so that he could put it on him. Justin's eyes moistened as he felt the cool metal against his chest. He knew he would probably wear this pendant for the rest of his life.

"You approve?" Brian asked anxiously. He wanted to give Justin something that would express his pride in the young man without getting too maudlin.

"It's perfect," Justin sighed.

"Good," Brian proclaimed.

Justin fell into Brian's arms again. The two men lay together and finally drifted off to sleep with Justin's hand resting over the pendant on his chest and Brian's hand resting over Justin's hand. As they slept they were totally oblivious to the tragedy that would mar their happy memories when they woke in the morning.

It was at that very moment that an angry young man was lying in wait for a gullible lad named Billy who had received a text on his cell phone from the cute blond who had asked him to dance that very night. It had requested that he sneak out of the house so they could meet at the nearby playground and relive the exciting night they had just had. The poor boy had held a crush for Justin for quite some time but never voiced it. It looked like his dream was coming true and he would get more than a simple dance from the boy he had fantasized about. He had no idea that a frustrated Chris Hobbs had ferreted out his cell number from a fellow student he had been tutoring who was a close friend of the athlete. Hobbs had then used the number to set the stage for the payback he longed for that he felt all men like Billy and Justin deserved.

As Brian and Justin lay tightly together some miles away and enjoyed the warmth their bodies provided each other, young Billy stepped out of his house into the cool, crisp night air after making sure the alarm was reset for the front door and hurried down the street for his rendezvous with destiny.

To be continued...............