- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well I promised you wouldn't have to wait too long for Part Two of this most special night in young Justin's life and thanks to the most generous gift I've ever received in my life, a laptop courtesy of our wonderful Bigpaw Lori, I can now keep up with my writing in a much more timely manner. I hope you will enjoy the rest of Justin's birthday night. I dedicate this to Lori and thank her from the bottom of my heart for caring so much. Many thanks as always to my beta Pat and banner maker Amy too. So sit back and enjoy another hot session of Lovemaking 101.    

Justin was the first to wake from the brief nap that he had taken within the circle of Brian's arms. He could feel the warmth of Brian's body which was nothing like the warmth offered by a simple blanket. This was an inner warmth that came from feeling safe and secure. It was a feeling like nothing Justin had ever experienced before and it felt incredibly good. The young man also felt refreshed and eager to experience more of the delights he knew Brian had in store for him. He had been laying with his body spooned against Brian's frame but he was now more interested in gazing upon the man's face. He wanted nothing more than to peer into those incredibly sensuous hazel eyes and see the glint of lust that he had seen there a short time earlier. He eased himself around, trying hard not to disturb Brian in case the cop was still asleep. 

When Justin had managed to come face to face with Brian at last, he was surprised to see that the man was already fully awake and staring right into his eyes. He let out a small gasp of surprise. Brian took advantage of Justin's open mouth and dove in for a kiss, his tongue making easy and swift entry into the moist confines of Justin's mouth. Brian played his tongue along the sensitive tissue of Justin's upper palate. The young man gasped again at the exquisite tingling he felt inside his mouth. His own tongue pressed upwards, trapping Brian's tongue against the roof of his mouth. Justin played with the warm wet tongue for several minutes while his lips melded onto Brian's. Finally both men had to concede the need for air and they parted. 

"Did you get enough rest, Justin? You'll need all your energy for what is to come."

"I'm counting on that," Justin answered without hesitation.

"I could use a little snack. What about you?" Brian asked unexpectedly.

Justin was taken by surprise. He certainly had no thoughts of food right now, but anything that Brian wanted was perfectly okay with the young man. He would have given Brian his right arm if the man had asked for it. The two men climbed out of the warm bed and Brian went to his closet. He pulled down two vividly colored silken robes that were hanging there. He tossed one over to Justin and wrapped the other around himself. Justin's was a bit long on him and the sleeves came down over his hands but he quickly rolled them up for a better fit. They tied off the front of their robes and Justin joined Brian as he took the steps down from the bedroom and moved towards the kitchen. 

During the short time that Justin had stayed with Brian before he had shopped for the man who usually didn't have a ready supply of groceries on hand. Since then Brian had gone back to ignoring his fridge and cabinets and was again in short supply of much to nibble on. Brian did locate some cheese in the fridge and grabbed a couple of apples from the fruit bowl on the counter. He pulled a fancy carving knife from a kitchen block and handed it to Justin. Justin went to work sectioning the fruit into quarters while Brian sliced off some cheese to go with the fruit. Brian opened a bottle of wine and took the items over to the kitchen bar. The two men sat at the counter and munched on their goodies while sipping the excellent vintage of wine. Justin couldn't take his eyes off Brian's mouth as he bit into the apple slice with a satisfying crunch. A small trickle of juice escaped the corner of Brian's mouth and Justin felt an overwhelming urge to lick it off as it trailed down his chin. 

Brian was experiencing similar problems as he watched Justin closely while the young man sipped at his wine and then placed a small piece of cheese on his apple to taste them both at the same time. Brian's vivid memory of the taste of Justin's mouth flooded back and he felt the compulsion to lean over and capture those full lips again. He waited for Justin to finish chewing and then indulged his urge. He didn't even touch Justin in any other way, but he didn't have to. Justin eagerly leaned forward so that Brian could take full advantage of him. Their kiss was gentle, with no pressure or force. It felt sensuous and sweet to the young man and he wanted it to go on forever, but Brian then pulled back and simply smiled at Justin. He then took another bite of apple and sip of wine. No words were exchanged for long minutes. Finally Brian spoke up. 

"You'll be graduating soon, if I remember correctly. Didn't you tell me that you had plans to attend an art school here in the city? Are those plans still a go?"

"What?"

"I asked if you still planned to attend college here after you graduate?"

"Uhhhh," Justin seemed almost confused at first.

"Are these particularly hard questions?" Brian asked, slightly amused at Justin's confusion.

"No...no, of course not. I guess I was just surprised that you would ask," Justin admitted.

"Why is that? It's called making conversation...or did you think I was only interested in bringing you up here so that I could ravage you?"

Brian said that last part with a serious tone but the twinkle in his eyes revealed the humor he found in the situation. Of course the truth was that he had never before felt any urge to have a conversation with the guy he was fucking. He was already aware that Justin wasn't like the rest of the men he had sex with. He had found that he enjoyed talking with Justin long before he had even considered having a sexual relationship with the young man. He had even been surprised by how much he missed his talks with Justin once the kid had left his loft to go back home. Right now he really did want to continue with some more hot sex but he also wanted to take his time. He was amazed to discover that he really was interested in Justin's answer. Somehow Justin sensed that Brian wasn't making fun of him so he answered the question.

"I...uhhh...well, I'm definitely going to apply to PIFA for entry in the Fall. I don't know if I'll get in yet but it is the only place I'm really interested in. I have Mom's total support in that plan. My dad used to swear he would never support my going there, but he has changed a lot since I got back. I don't mean that he has gotten nicer or more understanding...I mean he just doesn't seem to care anymore what I decide to do about anything. It's almost as if I don't exist for him any more."

"Does that bother you?" Brian couldn't help asking.

"I don't know. I think it might have once upon a time but I....well, the truth is that I'm not so sure it does bother me that much any more. I think I've finally learned to accept that I can't ever depend on him for support of any kind, and maybe that's a good thing. If I don't expect much of anything from him, maybe I won't be so disappointed when I don't get anything."

"It's a cold reality of life, Justin, but some people simply don't have it in them to love unconditionally. The sooner you accept that, the sooner you can survive in this world by making your own way. It sounds to me like you are on your way to realizing that."

Justin looked at Brian a little strangely. "It sounds to me like you think we can get on in this world without the help of anyone. I don't see that. I do realize that there are some people...and I guess my Dad is one of them...that you should never count on, but I think we need to be able to count on someone and that there are plenty of people that will always want to be there for you." Justin looked Brian straight in the eye. "As a matter of fact, Brian, I'd like to think that I will turn out to be one of those people that you can count on. I owe you a lot...and I'm not just talking about the lessons in Sex 101, although that is certainly something I appreciate....a lot! I'm talking about rescuing me from the streets or worse. You sure as Hell didn't have to put yourself out like that. I'm really grateful and I hope I can repay you someday."

Brian was quite impressed by Justin's earnest declaration. He could tell that the young man was being totally sincere and despite Brian's usual skepticism, it touched him. He was enjoying his chat with Justin, but the way the young man was smiling so sweetly at him caused a stirring in Brian's loins again. He sat his wine glass down and stepped up to Justin. Justin sensed that the talking was over. He had no problem with that. He slid off the bar stool and stood face to face with the older man. Brian laid his hand on the sliver of bare flesh exposed through the slit at the top of the silk robe. He could feel Justin's heart starting to beat faster. His own heart was starting to race. Justin copied Brian's gesture and soon both men had opened the gap in the robe and were massaging each other's chest, paying particular attention to the small nipples that slowly began to expand and firm up. 

Brian leaned down and captured one nipple between his teeth. He nipped gently and then sucked hard until he heard a tiny squeak escape from Justin above him. He gave the other nipple equal attention. When he pulled back up, Justin took advantage and swooped in for his chance to tease and taunt Brian's nipples in the same way. Brian didn't often have tricks that bothered with nipple games. Usually there wasn't enough time for that much foreplay with the others. He reveled in the tingling that Justin's mouth brought him. He pulled the young man's head back up once he had tended to both sides and planted a searing kiss firmly on Justin's open mouth. Their tongues tangoed together as they felt the drive for so much more building deep inside them like a determined wave crashing to shore. They fumbled with the ties to their robes. They wanted nothing to stand in their way of touching skin to skin from the head down.

In a flash their naked bodies were clear of any encumbrances and they could feel every inch as they fused together. Brian bent his legs slightly so that he could feel his rapidly hardening cock alongside Justin's already rock hard tool. They couldn't stop themselves as they let their hands explore every inch they could reach of one another's bodies. They soon had a firm grip on one another's buttocks and kneaded each other at the same time as they pulled the other in as close as humanly possible. Between the grabbing, massaging, kissing, and rubbing the men were soon panting out loud. Brian couldn't wait any longer. He broke away and reached for Justin's hand. The young man gave it gladly. Brian led Justin back to the bedroom. Brian pushed Justin down to the bed gently and then fell over him. 

Justin felt engulfed in a safety net as he gave himself over to the pleasures that Brian immediately started offering up. Brian began by kissing Justin softly behind the ear, running his tongue along the crevice and tickling the inside of his ear until he squirmed with the sheer joy of it. Brian's tongue traveled along Justin's neck leaving a trail of moistness that cooled in the air. Every once in a while Brian would stop and place another soft kiss to emphasize his feelings for the happy young man under him. Brian lifted Justin's arms and licked at the sensitive skin of his underarm. He nipped gently at Justin's soft pale hairs that grew there which caused a soft moaning from the blond. His tongue traveled on in its quest to arouse every fiber of Justin's being. He reached the small indentation of Justin's navel and poked at it as if trying to burrow a hole inside. 

Justin's body jumped ever so slightly off the mattress and Brian took advantage of this to slide both his hands under Justin's firm ass cheeks. He lifted Justin's groin off the bed and brought his mouth down on the leaking cock that stood proudly along Justin's stomach to his navel. Brian went down on the cock as he pulled Justin's hips up towards his mouth. But Brian had no intention of letting Justin cum this way this time. He soon abandoned this maneuver and released Justin's ass. He started moving downwards. He used his hands now to play with Justin's deserted cock and balls while his tongue traveled down first one leg and then the other. He nipped at the fine hairs on Justin's legs. 

Justin was slowly but surely going mad with desire. He had his arms thrown up over his head and he was pulling at his own scalp. The pleasure was almost too much to contain. He couldn't believe that anything could feel so all consuming and exquisite. When Brian had finally reached Justin's feet he tongued the tops of those too. Justin couldn't help letting out a small giggle. He raised his head and looked down. He saw Brian stop and look up at him with a satisfied smirk on his face. Suddenly Brian grabbed Justin's legs and used force to flip him over. Justin was caught off guard, but nothing Brian did would have alarmed him. He wanted to go wherever Brian was going to send him. Brian began again with the licking and sucking and kissing. This time he came to a halt when he got to the full rounded buttocks that rose from the bed.

Brian separated Justin's ass cheeks and swiftly moved in with his face planted against the crevice between the two pale globes. His tongue snaked out and he began running it against Justin's perineum, straight to the waiting hole that was already spasming in and out. Justin squealed and sucked in a huge gulp of air. Brian didn't wait to explain himself. He went right back to what he had been doing. Justin had no name for what he was feeling but it was something he wanted to go on forever. Brian dug in and out with his pointed tongue over and over, each poke bringing Justin more sweet sensations than the last. Before Justin knew it, he felt something hard slowly entering his ass. 

Justin knew that men made love with anal sex but he had no idea what to expect. His body instinctively tried to reject the invading digit that Brian was using to prepare Justin for the big surprise to come, but he could hear Brian behind him telling him to just relax. Brian's voice was so soothing that Justin concentrated on doing just that. He willed his sphincter muscles to relax and they eventually did. Brian continued his invasion slowly and deliberately, adding another digit when he thought it was time until there were three inside Justin's heated walls. Brian could feel Justin clenching and unclenching around his fingers and the young man had begun to push his hips backwards against the pressure of Brian's invasion. That was when Brian knew the blond was more than ready for the next step. He covered Justin's body with his own and drew his lips next to Justin's ear. His hot breath caused shivers from the overheated lad.

"Justin," Brian whispered in his ear, "do you want me to fuck you. I can promise you that the moments of discomfort you might feel at first will fade away and you will never forget your first time. I'll go at whatever pace you want," he promised. "I want you to remember this night for the rest of your life and I want you to remember that it was me inside you...making you feel alive in ways you never have before."

Justin lay beneath Brian and could only squeak out a fervent, "Fuck me, Brian...please. I want you to be the first one to go there. Please!"

This was all Brian needed to hear. He hastily grabbed a condom from the side table near Justin's head and reared back on his haunches. He made quick work of covering up his turgid cock. He rapidly swathed the latex in a bedside lubricant, putting a generous amount around Justin's exposed hole and poking a little inside too. That was the last thing he did in a hurry. As he placed his sheathed cock in place he willed himself to move slowly. Brian whispered a warning to Justin and then began to push forward. He hadn't gotten far when Justin fell forward in an attempt to escape, but just as quickly he brought his hips back up to expose his hole again. Brian tried again and Justin held still this time. Brian waited for minutes while he let Justin adjust to the couple of inches that had entered him. Brian gently massaged Justin's back and sides. When he felt Justin relaxing around him, Brian pushed forward a couple of more inches. Brian kept this up until all nine inches of his cock were fully buried. Once he knew Justin could handle it, Brian began to rock back and forth against Justin's ass. Each movement caused Justin to moan. Each moan was a little louder than the one before. 

Brian began to worry that Justin's moans were part pain so he stopped. The moment he did Justin reached back and tried to pull Brian in closer. He also began to move back and forth on his own, impaling himself repeatedly on Brian. Brian fully understood that Justin did not want Brian to stop. He continued his movements and Justin continued to moan. Brian leaned down and grabbed onto Justin's cock. He started to pump it. Justin began to shake all over, starting from the inside and reaching outward until his whole body was on fire. He began to garble out incoherent pleas for more. Brian could feel Justin's muscles clenching harder and tighter around his cock. Justin was one raw ball of electricity. The spark came as Brian kept hitting some spot inside Justin that he didn't even know existed. Suddenly Justin let out a long yelp and almost pushed Brian off him with the force of his backward thrust. Brian could feel the hot liquid that Justin had released as it filled his hand and ran through his fingers. 

Justin fell forward flat on his stomach. Brian almost lost his connection, but he was too close to his own orgasm to quit. He pumped a few more times and then let out a low moan of his own as he came inside the tight condom. Brian finally pulled out and let himself fall to Justin's side. The young man was looking straight into his face but Brian couldn't be sure he was seeing him. His eyes were glassy and unfocused. He looked dazed. The men lay side by side for some time and finally Justin seemed to gather himself again. He lay with his cheek on Brian's pillow and a slow smile spread over his face. Brian smiled back. Brian laid his arm around Justin's shoulders and leaned in for a tender kiss. 

"Thank you," Justin said simply.

"You're welcome," Brian answered just as simply.

Brian was right, Justin thought to himself. This was going to be a night he would never forget for as long as he lived. No matter what path his life took after this night, Justin knew his life would never be the same starting from the moment he got up in the morning. He was just so thankful that it was a man like Officer Kinney who had been the one to initiate him into what it was to be a gay man who wanted nothing more than to be with another man. He suspected that he would love this man forever just for what he had done for him tonight. He wasn't sure what kind of love it would be or if Brian would feel the same way but it felt too good right now to question it any further. Right now he was only interested in reliving what had just happened over and over again in his mind...which he did as he drifted off to sleep again. Brian waited until he knew Justin was completely out and then got up to turn off lights and pull the duvet over Justin's sleeping form. He crawled in next to the young man and laid his arm back over Justin again. He liked the feel of Justin's flushed skin under his arm. He was looking forward to a couple of more lessons on lovemaking that he would provide in the morning. Who knew that he would find himself so protective and eager to be with a hot-headed young kid that he had almost arrested just months earlier. Well, it didn't matter how or under what circumstances Justin had come into his life. He was just glad the kid did, and he would tell Justin so in the morning.

To be continued...........................