- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Michael finds out.

 




Michel is Bran’s BFF!!!

by BBJFE

“OMG Brain I am so happy for you!” Michael said as Ben shook Justin’s hand and slapped him on the back. Brian reached over and kissed his husband with tongues and everything.



Michael
by Jane

Michael’s face went white.

“Michael. Michael!!” Brian reached out and, with his index finger popping off his thumb pad, flicked him on the forehead. “I’m not dying, I’m just pregnant.”

“You’re… you’re…” Michael stared, eyes black with horror.

“Uh, WE’RE,” Justin corrected, smirking. “My baby’s having my baby,” he said in a voice as sweet as the syrup Brian was pouring all over his stack of pancakes.

“Fucking cut that out, would ya?” Brian bit out around the pancake he was shoving into his mouth. He could not get this shit into him fast enough. “You’re getting really annoying with that shit.”

“But… but…” Michael looked from one to the other, his eyes snapping back and forth.

Justin raised his eyebrows, shit-eating grin firmly in place.

“But fuck, Brian, he’d have to top you!!” Well, that might have come out a little loudly, Michael realized, as Brian froze in mid-chew and the diner’s chatter died.

“Yeah, take out an advertisement, would ya Mikey?” Brian started chewing again. He didn’t want to; his body was definitely in control of this.

“Take out an ad on what?” Ben asked as he slid into the booth next to his husband.

“Brian’s pregnant!” Michael shouted. In the background, the silence was absolute. “Holy shit!” came Deb’s voice from somewhere in the kitchen.

“You’re an idiot,” Brian said to Michael. “Can you please shut the fuck up?”

“What?” Michael asked. "How could you do it, Brian?"

Justin rolled his eyes.