- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Brian or Brianna? Justine or Justinna? And other fallout from the sonogram.

 





BJ See teh Babies!!!1!!
by BiggestBJFanEVER

The artist and the ad exec went back to Doc Mcgruder for the six month checkup. He told him they were going to have twins! they were so happy!

“Oh my god baby I do not believe it!” Brain screamed.

Justin hugged him and kissed him and the doctor was embarrassed because he was really a really big homophobe but he did not say anything because Brian was paying his really high doctor fee.

Then the doctor looked again and he told them “OMG it is really triplets!”

“We are three times blest!” Brian sobbed. “Oh my god baby I do not believe it!” Justin screamed. Brain reached over and grabbed his sunshine and kissed him a really long time til the blonde almost past out and the doctor had to leave the room.

Justin drove home because Brian was too big now. On the way home they decided to name their babies that they found out were two girls and a boy Justine, Brianna and Michael. They totally agreed that the babies of the same sex should have their names and it was going to be soooo cool.

“Now we have to go shopping for more baby things!” Justin said.

Brian was so happy because he loved to shop!



The Litter, by Jane

“Hi, Dr. McGruder.”

“Hello, Justin. How are you, Brian?” Dr. McGruder asked, looking up from the chart at his patient. Brian lay back on the examination table, his custom-made Armani jacket set aside, his shirt unbuttoned.

“I’m just ducky,” Brian said, rolling his eyes.

“He’s been a bit testy,” Justin added.

“Testy, I'm not testy,” Brian contradicted. “I can't work, I fall asleep every day at three like I’ve got narcolepsy and when I’m not sleeping I want to fuck non-stop. Poor little Sunshine can’t keep up.”

Justin blushed, but the doctor just laughed. “Perfectly normal,” he said, taking out the gel and setting up the machinery for the sonogram.

“Don’t forget the food cravings,” Justin added. Brian hissed as the cold liquid hit his protuberant stomach.

“I don’t have food cravings,” Brian said.

“What?! What about last night, 2:30 a.m.? Sending me out for chunky monkey ice cream? And anchovies?”

Brian snickered. “Yeah, I can’t believe you fell for that.”

“What?!”

“You’re getting redundant there, daddy boy.”

“Huh.” They were interrupted by the doctor's grunt.

Justin turned his attention to the ultrasound monitor where a whole bunch of squiggles had come up on the screen. "What?" he asked, again. Brian snorted. Justin smacked his arm.

“Well,” the doctor repeated in a quizzical tone.

“What?” Justin asked.

“Does it have two heads?” Brian craned his head around, curious.

“Well, actually, yes. I see two babies.”

“What!!” Brian didn't consider that he was now repeating Justin's redundancy.

Justin just stared. The sonogram actually looked like an early Jackson Pollack.

“No… wait. Three. Three babies. Hm… looks like one penis… maybe two, definitely a boy, a girl… and a third, unknown, I can only see the butt.”

“Where?” Justin asked, staring at the screen. The doctor pointed out the outlines of the tiny bodies for him.

“Oh my god,” Brian moaned, “I’m having a litter.”

“I am the MAN!!” Justin announced, putting his arm around Brian's shoulders and squeezing him. “My awesome sperm couldn’t be satisfied with just one of yours…”

“Our. OUR awesome sperm, and I swear to god if you don’t cut out that 'I'm da man' crap…”

“You’re just mad because Chandelier asked if you wanted to borrow her cape. But your coat wouldn't button! She wasn’t calling you a woman, she was just being helpful!”

“It’s cherry red! And fur-lined!” Brian spat.

“You like fur!”

“Not white rabbit fur! Fucking FAKE rabbit fur!”

Dr. McGruder chuckled. Shit, he couldn’t wait to present this at the next conference of the ABOG.

***

“We’re going to have to buy more baby things,” Justin said, glancing over at Brian, who was absent-mindedly rubbing his stomach. Justin thought that was the cutest thing ever, but he knew Brian didn’t realize he was doing it, and if Justin wanted to continue to catch sight of Brian’s unconscious caress, he damn well better keep his mouth shut.

“On line. I am not going to go to another of your fucking baby stores.”

Justin snickered, remembering the last saleswoman’s sheer horror after she had tried to help them out. It had taken about ten minutes of dealing with Brian before she handed them, with some lame excuse about needing to feed her cat, over to an thin young sales clerk who had rolled his eyes at the woman's back before proceeding to take them to the “completely unacceptable crap,” as Brian called it. So much for “Babies R Us.”

“So, I was thinking we could name them…”

“Brian, Justine and Michelle,” Brian interrupted in a high pitched voice, tongue firmly poked into the side of his cheek.

“No fucking way!” Justin returned. “You’re assuming the third’s a girl, anyway.”

“Fine, Brian, Justine and Michael.”

“Why is the boy named after you? Justin, Michelle, and Brianna.”

“No fucking way!”

“This is a ridiculous conversation.”

“You’re right, of course,” Brian agreed.

“Stupidest names I ever heard,” Justin nodded, pulling up to the loft’s parking.

“Since they’re going up for adoption anyway.”