- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

THE BABIES ARE BORN OMG

 



The babies are born! by, BiggestBJFanEVER

So one day Brian woke up and he was feeling a lot of pain like someone had took a knife to his insides. He pondered if he should wake up his sunshine because Justin looked like an angel sleeping and he loved him with all his heart and sole and wanted him to get his rest. Then he had another pain and he groaned and the blonde who was sooo in tune with his baby that they're minds had become one woke up!

“Oh baby your going to have our babies!” Justin screamed and he got up and put Brian into the minivan and they drove to the hospital.

There was a problem in the delivery and the doctor pushed Justin aside when Brian’s heart stopped, but it turned out to not be a problem.

“Congradulations you’re a father!!” Dr. Mcgruder told Justin. Justin almost feinted when he saw the babies, but he kissed his husband and told him “you did good baby.” Then Brain even though he was exhausted kissed him like he would fuck him right there even though he was recovering from a major operation and the nurse snickered.

They named their babies Justine and Brianna and Michael because the third one was a girl after all and then they bought a house in the suburbs because the loft was just a fuck pad and they BBQd all the time and the babies grew up and they were all so happy and loved each other so much!!

The End! by BiggestBJFanEVER Now write me reviews or I’ll never write again, lol, just kidding!



Brian’s Nightmare, by Jane

“Ergh!” Brian grunted, waking up. What the fuck!!? Yeah, he knew that chili was spicy; Justin had warned him, blah blah blah – that was the point, didn’t they say spicy foods started contractions? So Justin had been a little pissed when he caught Brian eating that crap at diner, reminding him that, at just under eight months, it was still too soon for the babies to come out. Brian disagreed with that, of course. First of all, when WASN’T Justin irked at him for one reason or another? And second, these aliens could not get out of him soon enough. Plus, they were multiples! They were supposed to come out at like seven months!

And then Justin throwing ridiculous names at him, like Brittney. And Sasha. Heather! “Heather is so last decade,” Brian told him. “We could call them Spot, Rover, and Duke. Or just numbers, like the Borg! Two of Three.”

Justin hadn’t been amused. Mikey would have been amused. Mikey got Brian’s awesome geekery that Brian pretended was just a way of humoring his best friend. Of course, the Borg were not amusing. And it would be a perfect way of keeping track of them, amusing Michael, and pissing off the idiot who did this to him!! Win, win, win.

Still, after he’d been dragged home and had fallen into bed for the 7:00 pm blackout (fucking nap, for Christ’s sake), Brian hadn’t passed out as quickly as he usually did. He opened one eye half way when he felt hands gently touching his skin, smoothing that incredibly expensive, worthless stretch mark lotion into his belly. Looking down, he saw only the top of a blond head leaning over his huge bloat, massaging the useless stuff onto him, whispering at his gut. Then soft lips touched his skin, lingering there.

Kind of sweet, actually, he thought, closing his eye and leaning back to simply enjoy his lover’s touch. Not that he would ever tell Justin that. Nope, uh uh, not in a million years, not if Giorgio Armani himself asked him to, pretty please.

So maybe Justin wasn’t always off base, Brian thought, stifling another low moan. Oh, well, fuck. Maybe it wasn’t the chili.

“Justin,” he whispered.

Justin snorted, and rolled over.

“Justin,” he said.

Mouth chewed, went slack. Drool ensued.

“Justin fucking wake up!” he yelled.

“Fuck!” Justin screeched, bolting up. “Fuck, Brian! can’t you figure out a nicer way to do that!”

“I would if you’d respond to it! Look, I think… fuck fuck fuck!” He made no attempt to stifle that grimace. “It feels like someone’s shooting fire up my ass and into my back. Not in a good way.”

“Oh, shit, contractions! You’re not supposed to deliver for another month!”

“The doctor told us it would be early,” Brian said, swinging his legs over the side of the bed. Thank god! Ha, he knew the chili would work!

“Yeah, right, I told you not to eat that chili…”

“Yeah yeah, you told me, you’re so right, now can you please get the fucking car and drive me to the fucking hospital so we can have these fucking babies?”

***

Justin really wished he hadn’t insisted on being present for the delivery. Brian had told him he didn’t want him there. “Why can’t you just once be the old-fashioned man and go smoke a cigar while the doctor cuts me open? You think I want to see you faint because there’s a huge gash in my guts?”

“That’s what you’d be doing, I’m sure, ignoring my pain,” Justin said. “I’m not you, so shut the fuck up. Want some ice?”

“Yeah. And don’t come back!” Brian added as Justin left.

“Don’t come back, ha, he really knows I will despite what he says, one of these days I’ll just leave him in the middle of this shit, see if I don’t,” Justin mumbled, knowing full well he’d be back as soon as he possibly could. He turned into the cafeteria. “Yeah,” he said to the woman behind the lunch counter. “I need a bucket of ice.”

The cafeteria lady looked at him as if he had three heads. “How ‘bout a cup, cutie?”

“Fine.”

“Justin!”

Oh, fuck, what the fuck was Michael doing here? Ben came up behind his husband.

“How’s Brian doing?” Michael asked. “What room is he in?”

“He doesn’t want to see anyone, Michael. Shit, he doesn’t even want me there.” Justin took the cup from the cafeteria lady.

“What do you mean!? I’m his BEST FRIEND. Who else is going to look out for him?”

Justin glanced over at Ben. “Hey, Ben.”

“Hey, Justin,” Ben said, steady as a rock. “Michael, sweetie, why don’t we wait here, and Justin’ll let us know when we can come and see the babies?”

“Yeah, good idea Michael, I’ll keep you up to date and you can keep everyone else up when they get here.”

"Yeah, but Justin, who else is going to man the camera?” Mikey asked, his eyes glinting. For one second, the two men grinned evilly at each other.

“Thanks, Michael,” Justin smirked. “I’ll let you know when he’s out of delivery.” Or maybe just before.

Michael and Ben headed to the waiting room to discuss blackmail shots. Just when Justin thought Michael was totally useless, Brian’s bestie remembered the important things.

***

Justin really wished he hadn’t insisted on watching the bloody delivery. As each baby was lifted out the gaping hole in Brian’s side and let out their little, pathetic squalls, Brian watched Justin watching the babies. “Gross, huh?”

“They really are the ugliest little aliens I’ve ever seen.”

“I meant my wound!!”

The nurse snorted. “Men,” she said. “They are the most beautiful little creatures in the universe!” She cleaned up the second baby, wrapped it in a blanket, and handed it to Justin. The first was in one of three bassinets off to the side. The little one in Justin’s arms was scrunched up, red, and wrinkled. It waved a little hand at him. The nurse brought the last one to Brian.

“Two of Three!” Brian called to it, holding out his arms, and, taking the little baby, held it against his chest.

The doctor glanced back at Justin and began to suture up Brian’s side. “Give ’em a couple of days, boys. They’re all healthy; that boiled lobster look’ll fade. And you’re lucky you don’t have a vagina, at least their heads aren’t squashed.”

“Let me tell you, doc, that’s the least of the reasons I’m lucky I don’t have a vagina. And I’d say it’s Sunshine here who’s even…”

“Ah, doctor, can we be alone for a few minutes?” Justin asked, interrupting Brian.

“Sure, we’re all done here. Nurse, you want to set these boys up in a room?”

“I’ll get right on it,” the nurse said. She took the baby from Justin, and put it in its own little incubator on the side of the room where it gurgled, and waved its little hands around with its sister, and whimpered. The little aliens were not terribly pleased with this turn of events.

“Good luck, boys. Brian, I’ll send Dr. Weathers in to see you when you get back to your room. He said he had five minutes at two p.m.” And he left.

“Dr. Weathers?” Justin asked, moving next to Brian, placing his hand on the back of the baby on Brian’s chest. It was rooting around with its head.

“Sorry, buddy, these are purely decorative,” Brian told the little boy, shifting the creature closer to his throat and away from his nipple. “Yeah, he’s the plastic surgeon.”

“Oh for god’s sake,” Justin grumbled. He watched the little guy for a moment. “Hey, where are we going to put them? We don’t really have that much room in the loft!”

Brian raised an eyebrow. “You didn’t think of this earlier?”

“Well, I just… uh. No. We have the cradles, so…” He was sheepish.

“Ah, my little blond…”

“Fuck you.”

“No, no, never again.”

Justin eyed him, opened his mouth to protest, but Brian interrupted his gathering resistance. That was not a point of debate, as far as Brian was concerned. Never. Again.

“Anyway,” Brian headed him off. “I bought the loft underneath ours.”

“What?”

“Yeah, and I hired Emmett to be our nanny.”

“WHAT?”

“Well, he’s between jobs.”

“Again? Does he have any experience?”

“Emmett has lots of experience.”

“That’s not what I mean and you know it! Don’t you think you could consult me before making all these decisions…”

“Sh…” The baby on Brian’s chest started to twitch and spit.

“Sorry,” Justin whispered. “Didn’t you think we should TALK about this before you just decide all this shit?”

Brian twisted his lips. “Shit, sunshine, where have YOU been for the past four years?”

“…Fine. Still. I’ve been right here.”

“Trust me. I’m not likely to forget it.”

Justin took his hand off the baby, and wove his fingers through Brian’s damp hair. “Look at him, Brian, isn’t he perfect?” He glanced over his shoulder at the two babies on their backs, sleeping. “Wow. You and me.” He looked down, blue eyes shining. “I really love you, you know?” He leaned down and kissed Brian softly on the mouth.

Oh, fuck, what the hell, Brian thought. “Yeah, Sunshine, I lo--…”

____

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Justin bolted upright in bed, and stared over at Brian who had leapt to his feet and was standing on the mattress, chest heaving, his shout echoing through the loft.

“Much as I enjoy the view, you want to tell me what the fuck?”

Brian stared around wildly. Then he looked down at Justin, down by his feet. Justin stared up into Brian’s face. Right past Brian’s cock. And Brian could see it, he could see his own dick. He clasped his hands to his rock-hard abs. “Oh, fuck, thank god, thank god, thank god…” He sank to his knees and kept feeling his abdomen, his thin waistline, running his fingers across his smooth, stretch-mark-less skin…

“Hey, you keep doing that,” Justin told him, “You’re going to make me want you on all fours again.” Justin twitched his eyebrows at him, grinning.

Brian sucked in his breath, remembering the night before. “No. Fucking. Way. You are never fucking me again. And for that measure, I’m never fucking you again either. Never. Never never never. Never eating Indian food and letting you fuck me and stuff me full of tiny little aliens.”

Justin burst out laughing. He reached out, and touched Brian’s stomach. “Oh, right, Brian, it was just a dream, get over it. Although…”

“Yes?” Brian arched an eyebrow.

“I’m really flattered that you secretly want to have my babies.”

Brian snorted. “OR, you should be grateful that I allow you entrance to the inner sanctum, despite my obvious issues with the position. The things I do for you…”

“Yeah, right, you want my babies, just admit it. Anyway, it’s just a dream. You’re still fucking fabulous. Still all flat. And firm. Really firm.” One hand moved up Brian’s abs, to his chest, fingers brushing over the nipple. The other hand descended to Brian’s dick, which surged to life. “And you know what they say, if you fall off the horse…”

“It’s not falling off the horse, it’s BEING the horse.”

“Whatever.” Justin’s hand descended, past his balls, toward his ass. Brian scrunched up his face. Nope, nope, nope, wasn’t going to happen, but… memories of last night kicked in. Justin was pretty fucking good at that. And maybe it was just a sign of his anxiety over the fact that he was starting to enjoy being mounted by his partner a bit too much… Shit. He did not have emotional issues. Damn it, he didn’t. And he could prove it. He lay down on the mattress, opening himself to Justin’s touch. “Fine, get it over with,” he sighed, spreading his legs. “You better kiss me first! And I don’t mean on the lips!”

The End.
LadyJane_BBJFE is the author of 8 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked mPreg: A Satire also liked 47 other stories.
This story is part of the series, MPreg Satire Series. The next story in the series is mPreg: The Epilogue.