- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Auther's note: Ok every one!!!! i am so sorry i half not up dated in a wile but some times life i am a little crazy lol!!! i do not no y i had to rite this, but some times the Muse makes me do these things lol! feel free to juts rede mine and ignore that bich jaynes cause hers is lyk pretty boring!!



The babys are 8 months old by BBJFE!!

So 1 day jutsin was sitting with brianna justine and mikel in the diner adn deb had came over and was tikling baby michael’s chin cause she luved him best of coarse!! and brain swept in threw the door and told his baby (jutsin cause the babys can not talk yet lol!!!) “baby we have a new hose!”

A new house!” Justin screemed and he jumps up all over brain because he was so happy he luve him so much!1

“OMG wear is it” Deb asked?

“It is in the suburbs cause there is an awe some school there!” brain answered.

“OMG u thought of every thing!” justin screemed and brain said “of course i did becuause i am your super hero!” and justin kissed him so hard there lips were swollen but brian’s razberries color lips only looked more beatiful!


Justin takes charge

By Jane

“It occurs to me,” Justin said, looking over at Brian, sprawled across the bed, “that I have been far too complacent.”

“Heh, right,” Brian answered. “Complacent you are not.” He moved his hand to cup Justin’s balls, and Justin felt his blood race straight to his dick. “Yeah,” Brian drawled. “I wouldn’t call that complacent.”

“Not what I mean, but if you want to blow me, feel free,” Justin answered.


Twenty minutes later, Justin continued. “I mean it,” he tried again, as he soaped Brian’s back. “I have been far too complacent in this relationship.”

“And I meant it,” Brian answered, turning around so Justin could wash his front. He kissed him on the shoulder, “I disagree.”

“See, that’s the problem,” Justin shot back, moving the soap to Brian’s chest. He felt himself becoming distracted for a moment, but shook himself out of the hypnotic state being at eye level with Brian’s chest often induced. “You always disagree. You’re always in control. Always on top.”

“Not always,” Brian growled. “And look what happened.”

“Yeah, look what happened!” Justin smacked him on the stomach and dropped the soap back into the dish. “I don’t even get my quarterly fuck-Brian night anymore!”

“You’re whining,” Brian told him, reaching for the shampoo.

“I mean it, Brian. I went along with hiring Emmett. I went along with the loft renovations. I went along with being bottom boy for the last year. But I’m done with always nodding along with everything you decide for us without even consulting me!”

Brian turned the shampoo bottle upside down over Justin, letting a dollop of shampoo fall out to hit the top of his head. Then he poured some into his hands and rubbed it into his own hair. When he had rinsed, he looked down at Justin, who remained glaring up at him, the shampoo, still in gel form, running down the side of his head. “You better scrub that in before it oozes off entirely.”

“Damn it, Brian, I can do my own shampoo!” Justin snatched the bottle and poured the gel in his hair, sudsing briskly and rinsing.

“Is that like, symbolic?” Brian asked as he stepped out of the shower and took a towel from the rack.

“And the shampoo is even yours! I don’t like the smell of kiwi!”

“Yeah, you tried to bring those Aussie products in last time…” Brian shuddered.

“What’s wrong with Aussie products? And you just threw them out!”

“You’re young, you’ll learn.” He handed Justin a towel.

The sound of grinding teeth could be heard clear to the bedroom. “Okay, seriously,” Justin finally said, trying for a reasonable tone. “You gave birth to the Collective. So you’re the woman. How did I turn into the wife?”

Brian just laughed. “Who said we’re married?”

“That’s it!” Justin yelled. “We’re getting a house!!”

“What?” Brian asked, the smile not leaving his face.

“Well, we need a house.” Justin crossed his arms over his chest. Brian eyed him, thinking he looked delectable when he went for the tough guy look. Justin + tough = too cute for words.

“You are so cute when you get all butch,” Brian chuckled.

Justin took a deep breath. “Brian. There isn’t enough room here. For one, the babies are going to start walking soon. Three of Three has already started tormenting Two of Three…” Three, the girl, had also taken to hugging One madly even though it was clear that One and Two were closerthanthis. One tried to be the good brother to both, although Three cried whenever he paid attention to Two. Emmett had taken to sneaking One and Two into the same crib after Three had gone to sleep so she wouldn’t suspect she was the odd baby out.

“Yeah, Three really does seem to whine a lot. I KNOW you’re the father.”

Justin snorted. “Not even. I’ve started suspecting Mikey was the father.”

“What, Mikey topping?” Brian laughed at the absurdity.

“Mikey topping YOU!” Justin laughed, flopping down on the bed, the towel loose around his waist. “Seriously, Brian, can you imagine what Two and Three are gonna be like when they start talking? The first thing they’re going to do is demand separate rooms. Each with One of Three.”

Brian shrugged, pulled the towel off Justin’s body, moved over him. “Ah, Sunshine, I don’t know what you’re complaining about, I’m such a generous husband!”

“I thought we weren’t married,” Justin reminded him dryly.

“Besides,” Brian said, his lips moving onto Justin’s neck, “Gus didn’t start speaking until he was almost three.”

Justin wisely said nothing. Or maybe he was distracted. Brian’s lips softly moved upward, his tongue tracing Justin’s jawline. “Besides,” Justin whispered, “I need studio space for the work I’m doing. Besides, I… uh, I kinda bought a house.”

What? “What?” Brian asked, sitting up. He stared down at Justin, looking so innocent but so determined, so… blonde. “You bought a house.”

“Yeah.” Justin sat up as well. “I bought a house. It’s huge, north of the city, good school district, kind of in the woods so you can’t see the other houses…”

“You bought a house without me seeing it?”

“You mean without you vetoing it.”

“How’d you buy a house?” Brian asked.

Justin knew he didn’t believe him. That’s why he was so calm. “There’s the Rage money. And Brett’s hiring me to design the sets for his next movie…”

“The only house you know I’d accept would never be covered with that pittance,” Brian scoffed.

“Um, well…” Justin mumbled something real quick, then scooted off the bed to grab a pair of sweatpants out of the drawer.

“Hang on there!” Brian barked.

“Uh, I said I kinda have a trust fund,” Justin said more clearly.

“I meant to drop the sweats and get that ass back on the bed, but I think you can explain the trust while you’re putting your ass back in my lap.”

“Well,” Justin replied, dropping the pants and climbing back on the bed, straddling Brian’s hips, “I don’t get to cash in on it ‘til I’m 30. But I can borrow against it.”

“And you couldn’t use it for your education because…”

Justin sighed. “Well, fine, I was seriously pissed off at my family and didn’t want to even touch any of that money… besides, I wanted to make it on my own. And you were offering to help. I knew I could always pay you back. So what was the harm in borrowing?”

“Your father left you a trust?”

“Grandparents.”

“You’re an idiot.”

“What?” Justin lifted his head, but used the motion to arch his back, grinding his butt against Brian’s hard-on, squeezing his thighs closer together.

“You have an idiotic combination of integrity and deviousness.”

“Are you mad about the house?”

“I’ll let you know after I see it.”

“What? You’re not mad?”

“I think you’re cute, trying to toss your money around to usurp the husband position.”

Justin glared.

Brian chuckled, placed one hand on each bulbous butt cheek and squeezed. “I can see where Two gets his sunny disposition.”

“And I can see where One completely ignores the problems in his own crib.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Justin rolled his eyes. “Of course not. Look, okay, I bought us a house. We’re gonna move there. I want to top you again.”

Brian smirked. “Yeah, you can want all you want.”

“Briiian!!”

“How much money are we talking?”

“Uh… five million? Or something. It’s kinda gotten bigger.”

“Good.”

“And you don’t have a problem with this?” Justin leaned forward, his stomach pressing down on Brian’s, flat again after intensive work-outs with a personal trainer. He was terribly vain about the fact that he hadn’t needed the plastic surgeon after all.

“Why should I? My wife’s got money, bought us a house which may or may not be going right back on the market, he’ll be working at home and taking care of the kids, and I can retreat into the city when he pisses me off. What’s to be angry about?”

“Arrghghhgh!!”

Brian lifted himself onto his elbows, easily lifting Justin with him. He peered down Justin’s body. “What, did you pinch your dick?”

“No! What is it with you? I mean, come on, you’re the woman! I’m da man!!! And I’m STILL the wife!!”

Brian rolled Justin over onto his back, pulling his hands over his heads, kissing him deeply. “You love me just the way I am,” he responded as he nibbled on Justin’s lips, before claiming his mouth and tongue again.

Justin didn’t answer, pretended Brian’s lips precluded his attention. He wasn’t about to admit that was, after all, the truth.

The End.
LadyJane_BBJFE is the author of 8 other stories.

This story is part of the series, MPreg Satire Series. The previous story in the series is mPreg: A Satire.