- Text Size +

CHAPTER 37: STUPIDITY, LOVE & LUST

 

KIKI

 

Yeah suck on that bitches!  Most people think that Emmett is a swish queen but he’s got a good head on those shoulders.

 

“Need help?”  A leather bear asks them in a low angry voice.

 

“No.”  Lindsay is the first to recover.  “Michael come on let’s go.”  He doesn’t move.  “Michael!”

 

He slowly looks between her and Emmett before following her out without a word.

 

I turn to Emmett and smile.  “Can they be banned for ever?”  I bat my eyes.

 

“Oh fuck yeah!”  He nods.  “Now excuse me, I have to go.  This situation calls for double fudge torte!  Bye y’all.”

 

BRITIN – LATE EVENING

 

LOUNGE

 

BRIAN

 

Once Debs got her game face back on she called Carl and he came to collect her.  We wanted her to stay but she wanted to be at home.  Emmett is on his way back to his after dropping off the emergency torte, he said was necessary in this situation.

 

I’ve pissed Slick off a bit and went behind her back and spoke to Jennifer who called Lucy and Slick is now at her place.

 

“Don’t even think of it you twat.”  I tell him as he lifts his head from my chest.  “This is not your fault. If it wasn’t you, it would be someone else.”

 

“But they…”

 

“Yes they, not you. They did this and before you start to fret about Slick, let me tell you a little something about her.  She makes one hell of a bouncer…”

 

“Bouncer?”  He sits up looking at me incredulously.

 

“Yep, she ran the doors at Meathook for 3 months about six years ago.”

 

“You are kidding me!”

 

“No, I’m not.  I remember some guys came from out of town and thought she was this little iddy-biddy until she marched into the backroom and dragged one of them out for terrorising one of the regular twinks.”

 

“How did she drag him out?”

 

“Nipple chain.”

“Oooh ouch!”  He shudders before settling back into my chest and clears his throat.  “So do you think we can break open the torte now?”

 

“One slice, two forks.”

 

He leaps up.  “Be right back!”

 

I watch his bubble butt bounce out of the room and settle back on the sofa and then there’s a crash and I dash to the kitchen.

 

“Sorry, I’m so sorry!”  He’s trying to pick up the bits of broken plate.  “I wasn’t concentrating and I knocked it off and…”

 

“Justin, Justin, it’s just a plate.  We can…”

 

“No, if I wasn’t here it wouldn’t…”  He starts to tremble but stops himself.  “Now, you go and sit back down. Let me get this cleaned up and…”

 

I put my arms round him and hold him as he sobs his heart out.  “Nowhere. You are going nowhere until we decide, do you understand?  Nod if you understand?”

 

I feel a slight movement.  “You can nod harder than that!  Imagine you’re giving me a blow job... nod like that!”

 

He sniffles then giggles and nods furiously.  “Now that’s better.  I think we should just go to bed.  Okay?”

 

“Okay.”  He pauses and bites his lip.  “Um Brian…”

 

“As I said, one slice two forks.”

 

ST PETER’S HOSTEL – THURSDAY MORNING

 

MICHAEL

 

I can’t believe it came to this!  We had to spend a night in a hostel.  We leave as soon as we can and make our way to Phoenix Rising Comics.  Kyle looks up and rolls his eyes.

 

“One moment.”  He calls over an assistant and they talk for a while.   “Follow me.  Not you, just him.”

 

Lindsay glares at him but takes a seat on one of the sofas.

 

KYLE’S OFFICE

 

KYLE

 

When I heard about what Squeakers and the Bottle Blonde- or BB for short- had done, I was furious!

 

“So?  No don’t sit.  Like I said so?”

 

“I want to speak to Slick directly.”

 

“No.  You deal with me.  And again.  So?”

 

He takes a deep breath.  “I want my comic back.  That was part of the deal. If I don’t work for you, I get my comic still.”

 

“Sure.  I’ll have it couriered to you.  What’s your address?”  I sit with my pen poised and try not to smirk.

 

After a couple of minutes of thought, where I swear I can smell the burning rubber of the wheel that poor hamster is running to work his brain, he speaks.

 

“Fine!  I’ll honour the contract…”

 

I put my pen down and smile.  “That’s great.”  He beams at me.  “You’re fired.  Now, where do I send the comic?”

 

“Fired?  How can I be fired in a job I haven’t worked in yet?!”

 

“You were our employee as of Friday when the contract was signed. You didn’t tender your resignation but were insubordinate to your boss, which would be me, therefore, fired.  Address please?”

 

“But the apartment has all our stuff in it and we need that back.  If you don’t let us back in then that’s stealing and I can have you arrested for it!”

 

Clearly the hamster has stepped off the wheel.  “What apartment?”

 

He glares at me.  “The apartment above the shop where we live you have had the locks changed so we…”

 

“No I haven’t.”  Slick interrupts.  “To do that without notice would be illegal as Lindsay, that doyenne of the attorney world, would know.”

 

“We went there last night and the locks were being changed!  We had to stay in a fucking hostel!”  He shouts at her.

 

Adjusted.  A couple of the tenants, yourself included, had complained that the lock was sticking so I sent someone round to adjust the lock.  Your key, however, will still work.”

 

Now I’ve never actually seen a jaw drop on a human being- and I use that term loosely- before but I swear I could hear the thud as it hit the floor.  He then proceeds to do a very good impression of a fish just opening and closing his mouth before storming out of the office; we quickly follow.

 

“Lindsay come on!”  He yells at her.

 

“Michael!  Don’t speak to me like that!  What’s going on?  What’s happened?!”  She yells as she follows him out.

 

We watch as they stop outside the shop and she just gawps at him before glaring at us both and they both storm off.

 

I look at Slick who is shaking with laughter and then it dawns on me.  “Oh!  No they didn’t?!”

 

“Yep.”  She manages to gasp out.  “Seems they did!”

 

DINER

 

DEBS

 

I can’t actually breathe!  I feel like I’m going to faint.  Kiki hands me water and after a few sips, I stare at Slick in disbelief.  And I’m not the only one the entire diner has gone quiet.

 

“Say that again.”  I order and try to glare the amused expression off of Carl’s face.

 

“Because Michael and Lindsay judged me by their behavioural standards they assumed that I was having the locks changed to keep them out.  However, I was trying to make it easier for them to get in, the lock was adjusted, not changed.  I even put it in writing; it was in the addendum.  So they ended up spending the night at St Peter’s Hostel and…”

 

“But why the hostel, why not a hotel?”  Ted asks, wiping his eyes.

 

“Seems they were full.”  Kiki replies.  “And during such a low season too.”

 

“Continue Slick!”  Ems demands.

 

“Then they came to Phoenix and Michael agreed to honour the contract where upon Kyle promptly fired him for insubordination.”

 

“In…how?”  Brian shakes his head and then wipes the tears of laughter off Justin’s cheek.

 

“Remember I asked if he was tendering his resignation and he said he needed to think?”

 

We all nod.  “Well I let Kyle know that as far as I was concerned he was an employee, as per the agreement.  So when he went round being belligerent and disruptive, Kyle decided that he didn’t want to work with him…”

 

“So when he pitched up today, he fired him?!”  Hunter gasps.  “Oh that is fucking priceless!  I can’t wait to tell dad!”

 

“So now what happens?”  Carl asks.

 

“He has to make rent or he really will need to find somewhere to live.”  Slick growls.

 

MICHAEL’S APARTMENT

 

MICHAEL

 

I don’t know who is angrier, me or Lindsay.  Slick humiliated us!  I still haven’t been able to get hold of my comic but at least we’ve both had a bath and are feeling much more refreshed.

 

“So what are we going to do?”  I ask her.

 

“Well first things…”

 

The door being knocked on halts her sentence.  I’m surprised to find Mel outside and let her in.

 

“So how have you two been?”  She smirks at us and Lindsay rolls her eyes.  “I hear you’ve been on quite the adventure round Liberty Avenue, seeing the sights.”

 

“What do you want Mel? Taking a break from being an acolyte for Slick?”  Lindsay snaps.

 

“I am nobody’s acolyte.”  She snaps back and pulls out some papers.  “These are for you.  And this time read them.  But to give you the highlights; these are restraining orders against the both of you preventing you from coming within 15 miles of Brian Kinney, Justin Taylor and Slick Phoenix or any of the residential properties or places of recreation or employment they may inhabit.”

 

We just stare at each other and then Mel.

 

“These papers are to strip you, Michael of your parental rights.  And Lindsay, these are to advise you of our request to have supervised visits only for Gus and Jenny until such time as Brian is granted full custody of Gus, which he will be.  Michael, we don’t need to organise visits for you as you never really bothered with her in the first place!”

 

She puts two envelopes on the table.  “And finally, these.  These are letters from Gus and Jenny explaining how they feel about what you’ve done.  Happy reading.”

 

TAYLOR ELECTRONICS – FRIDAY AFTERNOON

 

CRAIG TAYLOR’S OFFICE

 

CRAIG

 

I stare at my lawyer in fury.  “There’s nothing I can do about any of this?”

 

“No.  Well not unless you persuade them to drop the cases against you.  If I were you, I’d settle out of court on the lawsuits.  As for the harassment charge, there is nothing I can do about that. You will be brought to trial.”

 

“Fuck!”  I snap.  “Wait where are you going?”

 

“I’m due in court in an hour and getting across town from here at this time is going to be a bitch.  Let me know what you decide by Tuesday.  Noon latest.”

 

I lower my head to the desk and scrunch my fingers in my hair in frustration. The tapping on the door finally gets my attention.

 

“Come in!”

 

“Hi, uh, Mr Taylor…”

 

“Yes Mr Gold, what is it?”

 

“Advil. It seems you might need it.”

 

“Uh thanks.  Where’s Shirley?”  I take the pills and water.

 

He shrugs.  “Is everything okay Mr Taylor? You seem a little stressed.”

 

“Yes fine…”

 

“Well if there’s anything I can do to help to make your life easier, let me know.”

 

“Thanks Evan.”

 

As he shuffles out, Shirley comes into my office.  “Yes thank you Evan. I can look after all Mr Taylor’s needs.”

 

ETHAN

 

That fucking cow!  She could’ve corrected my name!  And what’s this needs crap?  I still can’t believe I have become such a cliché, in love with my boss!

 

I just know if he would just give me a chance and put aside his perception of gays, we would be perfect together.

 

BRITIN – SATURDAY MORNING

 

DRIVEWAY

 

BRIAN

 

“Uh Justin, why is there a 1944 Lincoln in our driveway?”

 

“Remember the plans I told you about?  Well this is part of it.”  He grins at me and opens the door.

 

“Justin?”

 

“Get in Brian and not a word until we get to where we get to.”

 

I get in and try not to grin like a fool.  I look in the back seat and see a basket but no B&B.

 

“Where’s…”

 

“Emmett is B&B sitting for the weekend.”

 

“Weekend?  We’re going away for the weekend? I haven’t packed and…”

 

“I have packed everything you need.”  He kisses me tenderly.  “Now sit back and enjoy the ride.”

 

Almost three hours later, we’re at some beautiful lakes but it’s early March and still cold!

 

“I know what I’m doing. Come on!”

 

I follow him up a winding path away from the lake and am looking at a cabin, a log cabin.

 

“Justin.  What are we doing here?”

 

“This is a Huntsman Weekend.”  I blink at him.  “We have to catch our own food, well fish, and forage and trekking. Come on grab our bags!”

 

Once inside I just look round in awe.  It’s so…so intimate.  From the outside it looks like a wreck but inside there’s fluffy blankets, fur rugs and a fire banked.  The kitchen is fully stocked and there’s a hot tub outside!

 

“Where did you find this place?”  I sigh.

 

“Google is my friend.  D-do you like it?”

 

“I love it!  What do we do first?  I’m guessing you have an itinerary?”

 

He nods and pulls out a wallet and for the next three hours we trek and then catch salmon for dinner.  We head off for a nap and end up sleeping for about three hours.  When we wake it’s dark out but with clear skies and we can see stars for miles.  After a nice shower we head downstairs for dinner.

 

“That was delicious.”  I sigh as I finish off the last of my salmon.

 

We wash and dry the dishes in comfortable silence and I shove him gently in the direction of the lounge so I can lock up.

 

He’s searching in the basket he brought with him, which I have been forbidden to look in and suddenly says aha and grins at me.

 

“What’s got you all sunshiny Sunshine?”

 

“This!  Come on lie down on the rug, on your stomach.  It’ll be fun.”

 

“What will?”

 

“Lie down and you’ll find out.”  He pats the rug.  “You know you want to.  Oh and you have to be naked.”

 

“If I do so do you.”

 

“Deal.”  He agrees and we strip each other, slowly, kissing each piece of skin that’s bared as well as tongue fucking each other.

 

“Now I’m going to give you a massage.”  He whispers in my ear.  “Just relax.”

 

I lie there practically purring as he strokes and kneads me into a puddle of goo.  “Brian, I said turn over.”

 

I flop onto my back and I hear his sexy little giggle.  He has me sighing with bliss when he does my toes.

 

“Brian.”  He coos gently and I open my eyes.  “This is very special oil.”  He smiles

 

“Uh huh how so?”

 

“Let me show you.”

 

He’s straddling me but we’re not touching.  We kiss deeply before he starts to nip and suck at my neck.  As he starts to crawl back down my body, I feel it a soft tingle where he sucked on my neck, as he licks and sucks at my nipple I feel like a thousand bees are gently stinging me.

 

“Oh God.”  I groan.  “That tingles, it feels so good.  Mmm.”

 

“The oil has a special ingredient that reacts to warmth and wetness, which means everywhere I put my tongue or anything else for that matter you’ll feel tingles…”

 

I grip the rug as his runs his tongue in my belly button and then almost bend myself in half as he suckles on one ball and then the other.

 

“Oh fuck oh yes oh yes!”  I pant and start to thrash my head from side to side.

 

Through my lust induced haze I hear his giggle and feel his breath ghosting my cock. He swirls his tongue round the tip before slowly taking me down whole.  The combination of his mouth and the oil is like nothing on earth.

 

I start to chant his name begging him not to stop.  I reach blindly for his head to slow him down when he starts to speed up as I want this to last for a long time. Soon I feel that other familiar tingle but this time it seems to be coming from my toes.

 

“Justin!  I-I, Justin!”   I tug on his hair a little harder to get his attention but when he looks up at me with his big blue eyes, his mouth full of my cock and his tongue still moving slowly I lose it and start to shoot hard.

 

“Aaaah!  Aaaah!  Aaaah!”  I shout and have to loosen my grip on him so I don’t tear his hair out.

 

I wake up ten minutes later covered in a blanket with him peering anxiously at me.

 

“Oh thank God I thought you would never wake up!  Here sit up, have some water.”

 

Slowly I sit up and gratefully drink the water.  “Well that’s a first.”  I manage to croak out.

 

“What is?  What happened?  I’m sorry Brian we won’t ever use that again. Did you have an allergic…”

 

I silence him with a kiss.  “I fainted.”

 

“You fainted?”  He echoes.

 

“Uh huh.”  I lift the blanket after putting a pillow under my head he scoots into my side.   “Since all the blood was in my cock, I got a little light headed.  And you might want to do your happy dance.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Never fainted from an orgasm before.  Another delicious first you’ve given me.”

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

If reviewing, please be kind and constructive.  Thanks