- Text Size +

 

Truesen drifted between sleep and awareness, settling deeper into blissful warmth, unaware that the heat was generated by Justin's body. Surely, he must still be dreaming, since his twin bed with the board-like mattress had never cradled him so comfortably. Those slurping sounds were definitely out-of-place, though, as were the ‘ahs,' ‘mmms,' grunts, and moans.

The sun shouldn't be lancing into his head either. But wait, that didn't make sense. If it were later than six o'clock, Decken, his assigned companion in Pittsburgh and the occupant of the other twin bed in the room, would surely have awakened him.

Oh, no! He was going to be late for morning scripture study. Truesen bolted upright in the bed only to find himself blinking in confusion when he beheld entwined limbs belonging to two men, one set of legs dusted with golden-blond hair and the other with brunet hair. Suddenly, his ass twinging in protest as it supported his weight, the events of the previous night came flooding back.

Holy Moses! He was gay. He was also no longer a virgin. He'd been reborn. His ass was sore. His ass wanted Justin's dick again anyway.

While those thoughts tumbled about chaotically, he realized the two gorgeous men in bed with him were kissing and caressing each other, their motions growing ever more feverish. Truesen's tallywacker apparently liked both the sizzling view and the slurping noises, since it swelled and strained upward.

The newly-minted Sinner swallowed hard and panted harder when Brian, who had moved atop Justin, began rubbing his dick against the blond's. Oh, yes, his cock definitely wanted to try that! Had he actually said that? He must have made some kind of noise because the brunet was suddenly looking at him out of the corner of his eye.

Brian bit down on the blond's lower lip before soothing it with a swipe of his tongue and another prolonged kiss. "Aaangel," he drawled - infusing ‘angel' with wry amusement - "your disciple has awakened."

"Hey," the angel waved at True Sin in a sweetly dorky way, "looks like your morning woody is saluting the day, too."

"Woody?" the Sinner frowned in puzzlement. When he realized the blond was eying his cock, he guessed, "Oh you mean my- my p- penis."

Brian, who had been biting and sucking at that oh-so-sensitive spot behind Justin's earlobe, guffawed, "Christ, Sinful. No self-respecting fag refers to his cock as a ‘p- penis,'" the stud intoned dismissively, precisely imitating the Sinner's prudish stutter.

Fortunately, the blond angel quickly distracted him from his embarrassment. Justin waggled his eyebrows at the Sinner, lifted his hand and - as if conducting an orchestra - began waving an imaginary baton and chanting, "It's my cock, my dick, my wang, my prick."

Truesen, who possessed excellent recall, chimed in, "It's a schlong, a snake, a joystick, a custard launcher."

The boys cackled madly, their chanting becoming unsynchronized as they sang out the other euphemisms, "It's my one-eyed monster, my tool, my knob."

"It's a truncheon, a creamsicle, a sp- sperm spitter."

Brian, who definitely didn't want to miss out on the fun, contributed, "It's my bishop in his nice red hat, my blue-veined sausage, my gearshift."

Justin teased, "You have a pocket rocket, Sinner, a veritable pajama python."

Brian snarked, "Justin's jackhammer emulates the ‘Energizer Bunny'!"

"And you're carrying around a giant sequoia, Brian," Truesen quipped, looking inordinately pleased with himself when both men chuckled.

"It is a looong schlong," Justin giggled, that provocative sound predictably making Brian's fishing pole and True's mayonnaise pistol hard as steel.

"So... that bar we were in last night... Was it named after this?" Truesen bravely reached out and touched his woody, stroking one finger along the underside of his cock.

Justin smiled in approval, opened his mouth to respond, and then gasped when Brian leaned down and began rimming his belly button. That talented tongue circled around the small opening and then stabbed inward. Smug satisfaction shone from the brunet's hazel eyes as the blond restlessly squirmed and panted, arching his stomach upward for more attention.

"I... uh... don't know for sure how Woody's was named," he gasped. "Could be the owner already had the nickname ‘Woody' and decided the double entendre would add to the allure of a gay bar."

Truesen flushed bright coral and hesitantly sputtered, "Justin, that thing you and Brian were doing when I woke up, rubbing your c- cocks together..." The young man rushed onward so quickly that it came out as one long word, "Couldwemaybetrythatlaterplease?"

Moaning, "Ahhh!" and gasping for air as Brian gave a last flick of his tongue to his belly button and then began gradually running his tongue down his treasure trail, the blond barely heard True Sin's question but somehow managed to parse what he meant. "Uh, that's, unh, called, Unnngh! frotting," Justin finally managed to eke out.

With a herculean effort, he focused on True Sin, "Sure. We can try that later. But in the meantime" - he let out a gasp - "why let a perfectly good boner go to waste? Why don't you practice jerking off?"

Truesen looked down at his cock uncertainly before tentatively grasping it in his right hand.

"That's it," Justin encouraged, "just slide your hand back and forth along your dick... Oh, fuuuck!" the blond screamed when Brian's mouth reached his cock, and the brunet deepthroated it in one fell swoop.

Brian didn't often go down on his boy when someone else was present but would sometimes make an exception in the privacy of their loft. After all, he set the precedent the night they'd met. Even though he'd been high, he damned well knew what he was doing when he dove for that tasty treat while Michael was driving the jeep. This morning, that fucking blond ex-virgin was similarly irresistible. The brunet stud had craved a taste just as suddenly as on that long-ago morning.

Brian didn't pull back at all. He wanted his protein breakfast drink stat. While pressing his tongue against the underside of the blond's cock, humming, and swallowing, he inserted one long, tanned finger into Justin's ass and tapped against the blond's prostate.

Justin bucked upward as all the blood in his body surged toward his dick. Fuck! No one gave better head than Brian. He could make Justin come in less than a minute or make him ride the edge of orgasm for hours on end. The blond was grateful that this was going to be a quick and dirty blowjob; he'd have an aneurysm if he had to wait. He bucked, panted, begged, "Now, fuck, now!" and erupted.

Brian greedily gulped down his blond boy's come as it shot directly down his throat to fill his stomach. On the verge of coming himself, he sat up and tugged at his cock - once, twice - and ropes of come splattered across Justin's torso and face.

At the same time, gushes of white cream drenched the blond from the other side. It took a few minutes, but Truesen had found a rhythm that worked. He truly had no idea that his cock was aimed at Justin or even that his orgasm was imminent; the tide simply rose and crested out of his dick.

"Fuck! That was hot!" the sated blond exclaimed as Brian and Truesen nodded in agreement.

The brunet swiped up some of the triple cream delight with his hand and leaned forward to offer a taste to Justin. After licking Brian's fingers clean, the blond then tilted his face up for a kiss. Brian immediately complied, swirling his tongue around in Justin's mouth, tasting himself, Truesen, and his blond. "Hmm. Not bad," the stud complimented the combined piquant tang.

Flame #3.jpg

As he watched his angel and the brunet swap spit, it dawned on Truesen that he hadn't kissed his blond savior. Of course, he'd never seen two men kiss before yesterday or considered that possibility for himself. Now, the idea sent a pleasurable tingle racing along the young man's spine. "Justin," he asked timidly, "could I kiss you?"

The blond was startled by the request although he wasn't sure why. Maybe because the fags of Liberty Avenue knew that Justin and Brian didn't lock lips with anyone except each other. In the wake of the fiddler fiasco, neither of the studs had ever said outright that they didn't kiss anyone else, but they always turned away or uttered a firm ‘No' when someone tried to kiss them. 

Naturally, the gossip had flown fast and furious a few years earlier when, following the fiasco with the fugly Zucchini Man, Brian tracked down his blond at Babylon. He'd dismissed Justin's dance partner - another blond hottie, although of a taller, more muscular variety - with a curt ‘Fuck off!' Daniel, the jilted hottie, had sidled away from the angry, possessive Kinney, but didn't go further than a couple steps. He'd pretended to dance with someone else in the heaving, sweating, glitter-bedecked throng, but his shoulder brushed against the brunet's back the entire time. Brian, who'd been intent on his mission to recapture his wayward boy, didn't notice Daniel's eavesdropping efforts.

Scenting scandal in the air, Daniel had wanted to be the first gossip queen to spread whatever news came from the confrontation between the brunet and the blond. His jaw had nearly dropped to the floor when he heard the reigning Stud of Liberty Avenue agree to the rules stipulated by the adorable blond twinkie. As the purveyor of that bit of juicy scandal, Daniel's fame had lasted for weeks. Plus, he was able to stick it to ol' Zucchini Man, who'd been boasting about what hot shit he was after he manipulated the stud into a fuck. The gossip-mongering Daniel had delighted in taking his ex down a peg, particularly since the man's langer was no zucchini. Good riddance to bad cess, the blond hottie had told himself when Zuke slunk out the door of Woody's.

And ooh la la, the sizzling, heart-stopping kiss with which the two men had sealed the deal! Daniel creamed himself every time he told the tale. One result of the bargain between the blond and brunet studs was that none of Pittsburgh's fags pushed for a kiss on the lips, not if they wanted either stud - preferably both - to treat them to the fuck of a lifetime. True Sin, however, didn't know about the bargain or even the reverence with which both Brian and Justin were treated as the Kings of Liberty Avenue and Babylon, respectively.

"Brian and I only kiss each other," the blond clarified - realizing that he'd never before explained this to another person. Well, not including Daphne, but he told his best female friend almost everything. "We fuck other men, but we've reserved that intimacy for ourselves." At the Sinner's despondent mien, he elucidated, "Truly, neither of us kisses another man on the lips unless it's nonsexual, a kiss of greeting for a friend."

At this point, Brian was shocked to hear himself say, "Go ahead, Sunshine. We'll make a one-time exception." What was wrong with him? Justin had just made everything clear, and True Sin didn't seem unduly upset, so why was Brian pushing for the two lads to kiss? He attempted to turn it into a bit of a joke, "Have to complete the de-virgin-ization process, Blondie. Can't let him leave the loft a kissing tyro."

Justin was utterly nonplussed. He never could have imagined any circumstance under which Brian would encourage him to kiss someone else. Perplexed, he stared at his partner, wanting confirmation from Brian that he should proceed. Brian made a shooing motion with his hands, so Justin turned toward True Sin. He wasn't at all sure he wanted to kiss the black-haired lad, even if it meant the Sinner would remain a kissing rookie for a while longer. Looking into True Sin's wistful, puppy-dog eyes, however, he couldn't bear to disappoint the boy.

Truesen quickly scooted over when the blond nodded at him. Even though he'd watched numerous men kiss in the last half day, he had no idea how to proceed, so he waited for his angel to make the first move.

It appeared to Brian that the two men were moving in slow motion. He was glad Justin hadn't jumped at the offered exception, and that - as far as Brian could tell - he was merely acquiescing to the neediness in the Sinner's eyes rather than proceeding out of any real desire to kiss True. Brian was baffled as to his own motivation. Why was he encouraging this? Justin was the one who had been the rule-breaker, first with the frat boy and then with the fiddle fuck. After Justin had left him for the fiddler, Brian still didn't break the no kissing rule. To this day, he'd held fast and not kissed any man other than Justin on the mouth.

Plain and simple, no one tasted as good as the blond. Besides, it was one way to show Justin that he loved him. Brian still found it difficult to say the words, but kissing was their intimate act. They'd always communicated so well through touch, even when they weren't fucking. Since Justin's New York sojourn had ended and he'd returned, Brian had become secure in the knowledge that Justin heard his ‘I love yous' loud and clear as he worshipped the blond's body. Ugh. The blond would laugh himself silly if he could hear these lesbianic thoughts. Brian might never put it into words, but he didn't delude himself - he damned well did worship his Sunshine.

Maybe, mused the stud, this was a way for him to deal with his jealousy over the connection between Justin and True Sin. If he gave the blond permission - not that he'd dare phrase it quite that way if he wanted Justin's cooperation - he controlled the situation. Yes, he decided, everything would be okay as long as they agreed about how to proceed. No secrets. No running away.

While Brian was working out his motives, Justin had finally gotten a move on with the kissing business. He reached out and rubbed his thumb across True Sin's lips, pulling the bottom one down a bit. Then, he leaned forward and inserted his tongue between True's lips, sliding his hand over to cup the side of his face. Pressing forward, he melded his lips with the Sinner's and stroked his tongue over and around the young man's tongue.

Truesen let out a deep groan as the kiss became more passionate and Justin began to tongue fuck his mouth. He tried to burrow deeper into that warm cavern, licking and sucking on Justin's tongue in return.

Brian couldn't believe how turned on he was watching Justin and the Sinner kiss. Holy fuck! He'd feared he would feel angry or sad or something in-between, but he just wanted to fuck his blond again and then take his turn with the Sinner, pounding one man after the other into the mattress. His dick throbbed as if he hadn't come mere minutes earlier.

As he watched the two young men, the brunet found himself sifting through memories of all the times he'd kissed Justin. That first, tentative kiss which soon became impassioned and sent fire coursing through his veins. French kisses. Ice cream kisses. Teasing, playful kisses. Soul-searing kisses. Every single kiss so fucking right.

Brian never wanted all that kissing with Justin to end. And even though he was turned on by the two lip-locked boys, he realized he still wanted to keep the rest of Justin's kisses to himself. This was a one-off exception - one Brian had decided to grant. Being in control had made it acceptable, arousing - even enjoyable - but it didn't merit a repeat.

Now that he'd figured out what he wanted, even Justin's lauding True Sin as ‘a natural born kisser,' didn't diminish Brian's good mood. The blond was his, and Brian would make damned sure he knew it.

Flame #3.jpg

After the boys finally surfaced for air the third time, with Truesen daringly nipping at the blond's plump lower lip as they parted, the Sinner motioned toward Justin's cock and asked, "May I?"

"May you what?" Justin laughingly responded. "Stroke my bloke?"

"Uh," True Sin wriggled, "no."

The blond's eyebrows shot up toward his hairline, "No? You don't wanna sweep up my broomstick?"

More squirming. "No, I mean yes. No." Truesen looked absolutely mortified and frustrated at his inability to express what he wanted, and a scarlet blush began to travel from his chest, across his Adam's apple, and over his face, tingeing the tips of his ears a darker crimson.

Brian, who'd figured out what True Sin wanted, took pity on the lad. "He wants to suck you, to milk your come pump, Sunshine." He turned to the bashful Sinner and asked, "Isn't that right, True?"

Truesen's head bobbed in agreement. "Yes! Yes please!" he requested ever so politely and eagerly.

"Have at it," Brian advised, waving languidly toward Justin's prick, which had perked up and was plainly taking an interest in the proceedings.

Truesen dithered. Have at it? "Uh, how?" Sinful squeaked. At their incredulous stares, he hurried on, "I mean, I know you showed me last night, but I was so... so aroused, it was hard to pay attention."

Justin smiled smugly but didn't utter a word. He was curious as to how the Big Guy would go about instructing Truesen, providing he deigned to do so in the first place.

"For Chrissake," Brian muttered to himself in irritation. The Great God Kinney did not teach the fine art of cocksucking. Justin had imbibed the art via Brian's man milk, so why couldn't the Sinner do the same? He sighed. Those fucking puppy-dog eyes. Now he understood why Justin had finally given in and kissed the lad. Fucking blue-eyed boys. Until he'd met Justin, he thought that soulful, puppy-dog look was the provenance of his brown-eyed best friend. Yet, here was another boy with bright blue eyes beseeching him to help. Goddammit.

If he was gonna do this, Brian determined, he might as well do a good job. He'd use Justin as the test dummy and then, provided the raven-haired lad learned quickly, he'd even let the Sinner test out his skills on Liberty Avenue's most famous citizen.

"You'd better move closer if you wanna suck, True," Brian mocked the ex-Mormon. The stud suddenly looked like an impish youngling as he bragged, "Justin may have a big dick, and mine is longer still, but even my schlong won't stretch quite that far."

Blond and brunet communicated silently as Truesen crawled over toward Justin, the blond obligingly letting his legs drop open so that the Sinner could crawl up to his crotch. He would find it challenging enough to approach head on; he could learn the nuances of sucking from the side or in a sixty-nine position later on.

Brian was tempted to scoot up behind True Sin and torment him while he learned to blow Justin, but he figured the lad would be too distracted to concentrate on developing his oral skills if he did that. "Wrap your hand around Justin's dick," the brunet advised; "firmly but not so firmly that you squeeze his pecker off."

When a nervous Truesen took Justin's cock in hand so loosely that he might as well not have been holding it at all, Brian rolled his eyes and chided, "You did better than this with your own pecker not long ago. What feels good to you is gonna feel good to Justin. Practice makes perfect. Hold his dick and stroke him like you stroked yourself."

True Sin began to relax and gained confidence with each encouraging moan from Justin. "Mmm, yeah, right there, like that," Justin murmured when True Sin lightly ran a fingernail under the frenulum. The Sinner beamed; he'd hoped Justin would like that. He'd done it to himself by accident when jerking off and was excited to find that Brian was right; if it stimulated him, it would likely also turn Justin on.

Stroke up. Stroke down. Up, down. A few more times and Truesen surprised himself by leaning over and sticking out his tongue to tentatively touch the head of Justin's cock.

"That's right, True. Lick it," ordered the brunet, who was finding the role of teacher surprisingly stimulating. "No, don't stop stroking," he amended when Truesen almost let Justin's cock drop down onto his belly. "You can do two things at once, can't you, Sinful?" the brunet taunted. Brian was determined to rile up the mild-mannered man enough that he would forget his skittishness.

It worked. Truesen began to lick around the crown and tentatively slid his hand back and forth along Justin's cock.

"Good boy," Brian praised him huskily. "Now try swallowing around the head. Keep your teeth covered, though," he warned. "Always remember; that's the first rule of giving a good blowjob."

True Sin complied, but went too far and started choking. He backed off and coughed, attempting to get his breath back. He wasn't ready to give up that easily, though, not when the brunet had gotten his dander up. Unfortunately, he miscalculated again on his second attempt at swallowing the blond's cockhead and took in half of Justin's length all at once. Tears streamed from his eyes, and he gagged as he pulled away from the blond.

When he could finally speak again, he raspily yelled, "Justin, I need to ask you one question. Are you out of your fucking mind? There is no way I can do this."

"You're learning to curse like a pro," Justin chuckled admiringly. "Don't give up so easily. You don't need to take in more than the head of my dick if that's all you can manage. "That's it," he approved as Truesen returned to his lesson, this time only taking the crown into his mouth.

Brian, who was giving himself a leisurely handjob while True learned the basics of fellatio, said, "Good. Swirl your tongue around that cockhead, but don't bite down. Now swallow. Good," Brian reinforced his approval. "Synchronize your licking and swallowing with the up-down of your hand on his cock, and Blondie will be coming in no time."

The Sinner felt somewhat alarmed, which was reflected on his face. "Easy, True," Brian soothed him. "If you don't want Justin to come in your mouth, tell him now, and he'll let you know when he's about to blow so you can pull off."

Truesen wasn't sure that was what he wanted either. The only come he'd sampled so far was his own, following his first ever handjob in the loft. Justin had scooped some off the Sinner's chest and coerced True into a taste test.

Sensing the young man's indecisiveness, Brian added, "You will earn a better rep if you swallow it all down like a champ, particularly if you show how much you enjoy a good load. Don't swallow if someone has stinky spunk - spit that shit out - but don't deny yourself the pleasure of gourmet come, either. And you sure as fuck won't find Grade AAA come that tastes better than mine and Justin's."

Truesen's head was swimming with the overload of information and advice, but he gamely decided he wanted to swallow. He doubled his efforts - lifting, sucking, and stroking.

Justin groaned and moaned, thrashing about on the bed. His heels dug into True Sin's back as he pushed his cock upward. Suddenly, he stiffened, hoarsely choking out a warning, "Pull back now, True, or it's gonna be too late."

When Justin's lava erupted into his mouth in spurt after creamy spurt, it proved to be too much for the Sinner to swallow. This time, though, he was sure that he liked the salty, slightly fishy flavor. In fact, he thought he might come to relish it.

When some of Justin's jism dripped from the corners of True's mouth and dribbled down his chin, Brian reached out and caught it with his fingers. "Fuck, that's good," he moaned as he inserted his fingers into his mouth, sucked, and pulled his fingers out with a popping sound.

"Not bad for a tyro, True Sin," the blond angel complimented him, making his Sinner beam. "You'll get even better with practice."

"Practice makes perfect," Brian reiterated, "especially with a late start like yours, Sinner."

Justin joshed, "Even I was a late bloomer compared to you, Stud, not giving a blowie till I was seventeen."

The stud chuckled, "Not just anyone can be a blowjob genius at fourteen." He didn't really care if True Sin learned that basic fact about Brian Kinney; after all, it had long been part of the Legend of Brian Fucking Kinney, the Stud of Liberty Avenue.

Truesen gaped at the brunet. Fourteen? Brian would have been just a boy. Even seventeen struck him as far too young.

"Close your mouth, True," the blond admonished him. "If your sexualtiy hadn't been repressed, you woulda started a lot sooner. Years earlier," Justin emphasized.

"Yep. We homos are a horny lot," Brian confirmed, "always looking for the next fuck."

"Wanna practice some more, True?" the irrepressible, irresistible, blond Energizer Bunny challenged.

The Sinner's mind was spinning, but his pecker plumped up and voted ‘yes, please.' "Wha... what are we gonna do, Angel?"

"Shower sex!" Justin and Brian chimed in joyous unison.

Brian led the way into the bathroom, piping out, "You can't keep a good gay down."

line_of_fire.gif

Song for Chapter 5

Miranda Cosgrove: Kissin' You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3iPBamDq5o