- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I’m posting the alternate story banner samcdee created for me at the beginning of this chapter. Both banners are so gorgeous that I had a hard time deciding which one to use as the story banner and which one to include with Facebook posts. Many thanks to Banner Queen Shari!

 

imageedit_242_5161488708.gif

 

Truesen's introduction to shower sex hadn't lasted all that long - even though he came twice - but was extremely enjoyable nonetheless. Brian had orchestrated a fuck with Truesen as the filling in a stud sandwich. With the warm water raining down on them, Truesen was instructed to brace his arms against the back wall of the shower, Justin facing him, encircled by the Sinner's arms. Brian, who'd had plenty of practice with the height difference between himself and the blond, easily compensated for the Sinner's shorter stature - prepping the boy, rolling on a condom, and bending his knees to push his long schlong into that snug tunnel from the rear.

The brunet had barely pushed his nine inches all the way into True Sin when the lad started spurting all over his own and Justin's chests. With Brian's dick stimulating him from the back and his angel's cock frotting against him from the front, Truesen hadn't been able to contain himself. His eruption was virtually instantaneous. 

While Justin had sunk down to his knees and began to gently lick and suck at the Sinner's cock - which stirred back to life within just a few minutes - Brian held still, his prick still deeply embedded in True's ass. He hadn't complained about his awkward stance, but patiently waited till Sin's dick revived so that the additional stimulation would feel pleasurable rather than painful, before beginning to pull out and push back in, again and again.

Truesen hadn't lasted much longer that time around either, shooting his load down Justin's throat and clamping down so hard on the brunet's dick that Brian also instantly came. He'd carefully pulled out of the young man while Justin pushed himself back up so that he was once again standing in front of the Sinner.

Brian had glanced at Justin's flaccid creamsicle before cocking a questioning eyebrow at the blond. With a satisfied, replete look on his face, Justin shrugged. "Wasn't about to wait this time. All that backed up come isn't healthy. And as you know, an appetizing protein drink gets me off every time."

"Christ," Brian had lamented, staggering slightly as he straightened up from his crouched position, "my knees weren't built for such short twinks."

"No worries, Stud." Justin's ass had swayed as he stepped out of the shower. "If you're getting too old for it, we can always forgo shower sex in the future." 

Brian had snorted. As if. Even if the two of them ended up in a nursing home someday, he'd still be banging his blond, in and out of the shower.

Now that they'd finished washing and toweling themselves off, Justin began styling Truesen's hair while Brian monitored Emmett's progress with Kinnetik's anniversary gala by email and instant message. The blond worked the ridiculously expensive French gel into the Sinner's hair, shaping it into a modified Mohawk while they chatted. "Fuck, True, you look really hot!" Justin exclaimed, finally allowing the Sinner to stand up and take a look in the mirrored closet door.

Who was that in the mirror? Truesen didn't recognize himself. Whoever it was, though, he thought maybe he agreed with Justin about the guy being pretty attractive.

Justin embraced the Sinner from behind, enfolding him in his arms, and whistled, "Look at those muscles! That chiseled profile. Sizable package. ‘Just got up' bedhead. You are hot!"

Truesen couldn't help preening a bit at the praise, even though he'd had it drummed into him all his life that pride was a sin.

"Just wait till the fags of Liberty Avenue get a gander at you, True Sin! They'll never recognize you as the dorky dude from Woody's." Justin prattled on some more, "They're gonna be on you like white on rice. Your dance card is gonna be full, Sin."

Justin handed Truesen a pair of navy briefs and then rooted around in his side of the closet until he triumphantly emerged with a pair of khaki cargo pants. "Here, these are clean and I think they'll fit you."

True Sin pulled on the underwear and the pants. He had always been a bit of a wallflower, with no one really noticing him or talking with him at social functions. But now, he felt transformed. He stared at himself in the mirror, glanced at Justin, and then looked back at himself. "I really am... hot," he said in astonishment.

"You don't fill out those cargos quite like I do, but otherwise you're a walking wet dream," Justin agreed with the Sinner's assessment. "Flex those abs," the blond requested, running the tips of his fingers along the outline of True Sin's abdominal muscles.

True obediently flexed and stared at the stranger in the mirror.

"Good, Sinner," the blond approved. "You're starting to look like a real stud. You are definitely going to wow them." A mischievous glint entered Justin's eyes. "Speaking of wowing them, why don't you walk on out into the living room like you're a model on a runway. After you pass Brian, turn around and spread your arms out at shoulder height."

Truesen wasn't sure what the blond angel hoped to accomplish, but he didn't see any harm in complying. He sauntered past the brunet, who was seated in front of his computer, spun around on his heel, and then stood next to the stud, displaying his muscled torso.

Brian looked up right after taking a gulp of coffee and did a spit-take all over his keyboard - unwittingly imitating Ted's reaction when the accountant had opened Brian and Justin's wedding invitation. From the steps leading to the bedroom, the blond's hysterical laughter resounded at the success of his ploy. Brian couldn't help but join in the hilarity; he really didn't give a fuck about the keyboard. This gave him an excuse - as if he needed one - to upgrade his computer to the latest model.

The brunet had to admit that his boy had been right - the Sinner had been hiding a nice physique under those drab clothes. Tongue in cheek, Brian drolled, "You look hot. I'd fuck you."

Flame #3.jpg

Justin had hied off to the kitchen to rustle up some brunch after True's stomach began to rumble in distress, shortly followed by similar grumbles from Justin and Brian's bellies. With more coffee brewing, French toast batter ready, bread sliced, bacon ready to fry, and fruit cut up, the blond turned on the heat under the griddle and frying pan to warm them up and then jived his way over to the other two occupants of the loft with frothy orange-tinted drinks in his hands, singing and jiggling his ass as he sang about bottoms up -    

All them boys in their gym shorts

(gym shorts)

I ain't even been to bed

(been to bed)

Let me go get you another glass

(Drink)

Bottoms up, Bottoms up

Go on, getcha bottoms up

He'd modified the song, improving it greatly in his opinion. Really, who wanted to hear about ‘girls in yoga pants' with camel toes? Justin thought, shuddering. Certainly none of the men in this loft.

Truesen was standing near Brian, who was still stationed in front of the computer, firing off messages to Emmett. The ex-virgin, ex-Mormon, born-again faggot was staring at a framed pencil drawing that had been hung on the wall above the steps leading to the bedroom. The sketch showed a naked man's torso and featured a very long schlong. The Sinner scrutinized the drawing, turned to examine Brian, who was naked from the waist up - alas, he'd pulled on sweatpants after their shower fuck - and then swiveled back to consider the sketch again.

Justin handed off one mimosa to True Sin, wiggled his ass some more, and warbled, "Bottoms up!"

Brian had just pulled out his cellphone, ready to call and chew out the flaming queen's ass - No! Not that kind of chewing out! - because he was positive Emmett hadn't ordered enough champagne, when Justin plonked himself down in his lap and belted out -   

Maybe I drank too much

Or I can't find my friends

But you look good enough

Let's drink

 Bottoms up, Bottoms up

Go on, getcha bottoms up

Brian decided he could chew out Emmett the next day. Enjoying his lapful of beautiful, bubbly, caroling blond held more appeal for him than dealing with the recalcitrant, flamboyant flame. He took a sip from the mimosa that Justin proffered and leaned forward to share it with his Sunshine. 

Just then, the buzzer for the loft sounded from downstairs. The two men looked at each other knowingly and said in unison, "Daphne!"

Justin scooted off Brian's lap and ambled over to the door to buzz in his friend, while Brian muttered, "I'm surprised she waited this long."

The blond chuckled and agreed, "She must be chomping at the bit by now to see how her fledgling fag is doing." Justin smirked to himself, figuring that Daphne probably needed a new Justin and Brian porn disc, too.

Daphne charged into the loft, brushing past Justin, her gaze flitting over Brian as she looked around for Truesen. When she espied the back of a raven-haired head looking at something on the wall behind Brian, she zoomed over to her recruit. "True?" she asked, bouncing up and down and reaching out to touch one naked shoulder. "How'd it go? Did you like it?"

Truesen turned around and bashfully smiled down at the excited young woman. "Hello, Daphne," he said, intending to thank her for half-cajoling, half-bullying him into accompanying her to Woody's the previous evening and especially for the introduction to Justin and Brian - regardless of how harrowing it had seemed. Before he said anything more, though, he became aware of her bug-eyed, drop-jawed stare.

Daphne was literally speechless - a condition from which the young woman rarely suffered. This was her Trusie? She'd expected that her men, especially Justin, would take care in inducting him into the Pitts' echelon of fags, but she'd never expected this incredible transformation. Holy shit! Daphne sighed, experiencing a severe surge of penis envy. How she wished she were equipped with a schlong of her own. Then the boys could regularly make her look and feel just as sated and satisfied as Truesen.

"W- wow! True Sin," Daphne stammered in astonishment, "the just fucked look is a good one for you." The young woman didn't see any need to mince words since the no longer virginal Sinner had heard worse at Woody's, never mind during his baptism at the loft, to which Daphne - to her regret - was not privy. She hoped she'd be able to winkle some of the details out of her bestie, but he could be irritatingly reticent when guarding someone's privacy other than his own.

Truesen flushed a bit - he had just been inducted into the ranks of Pittsburgh's fags, after all - but he also preened, showing he was learning a gay man's pride in his appearance. Although he wasn't sexually inclined toward women, he didn't mind this one's avidly admiring gaze. He didn't say anything more, but he sucked in his stomach a little, so that Daphne could see the outline of an emerging six-pack. A gratifying gasp reached his ears seconds later.

"Fuck, True, you're so fucking hot!" the young woman exclaimed incredulously. This just could not be the same man from last night. Justin and Brian really were miracle workers, even more so than JT and Rage.

Justin, who'd returned to the kitchen and was placing strips of bacon into the frying pan, exchanged a broad grin with Brian. Flabbergasting Daphne was almost as much of an accomplishment as introducing True Sin to the joys of gay sex.

As Daphne continued to salivate over Truesen's lithely muscled form, she finally noticed the framed sketch which had been blocked by the Sinner's body. Once more, she went slack-jawed, her eyes widening in disbelief.

"Wha... what? Did you find out who purchased this sketch? How did you reacquire it?" a bewildered Daphne peppered her boys with headlong questions.

Brian tilted his chair backward and directed a complacent glance at their fag hag.

Daphne frowned. No. Surely not. If Brian had been the purchaser, why hadn't he hung up the drawing before? It certainly flattered his hosepipe, to which Brian would never be averse. Why hide it if his motivation for the acquisition was to encourage Justin as an artist? Maybe, she mused, Justin wouldn't have believed Brian had bought it because he genuinely admired Justin's artwork. 

But that didn't explain why they hadn't hung up the drawing till now. Why not post Zucchini Man? Or to prevent the Ethan debacle? It would have shown Justin how much Brian valued him, without descending into romantic claptrap.

Neither Justin nor Brian had deigned to answer her questions, although Brian still looked unbearably smug, and a delighted smile danced across her best friend's visage.

Daphne almost stamped her foot in vexation. She had so many additional questions - Had Justin unearthed the drawing? Did Brian finally pull it out? When had they hung it up? It couldn't have been on the wall for all that long, or Daphne would have noticed it. The auburn-haired lass opened her mouth to ask another question but then abruptly changed her mind. Brian clearly expected - and wanted - her to continue her inquisition then and there, so she decided to torment him in return. Tit for tat. 

Hiding her amusement at the disappointed expression which crossed Brian's face, she hooked an arm through Truesen's and towed the lad toward the sofa so she could quiz him about his future plans. Suddenly thirsty and belatedly noticing the nearly empty glass in the Sinner's hand, she reached out. "You don't mind, do you, True? I'm parched." With that, she knocked back the last swallow of orange delight.

Truesen's disappointment at having his orangeade snatched away was reflected on his face. He'd never previously liked that fizzy orange drink, but this glassful was of far superior quality to anything he'd ever had before. Happily, Justin came to the rescue, bearing a pitcher of the frothy drink and an empty glass for Daphne.

"Really, Daph," he chided, bussing her on the cheek, "you know I wouldn't leave you sans mimosa for long. I could never inflict such cruel and unusual punishment on you."

Daphne turned to True Sin and apologized, "Gosh, I'm sorry, True. Not that it justifies my behavior, but my mother has been badgering me about my cousin Jodie's wedding. I was on the phone with her again this morning, for well over an hour, and then I came over here... and you looked, er, look so fuckin' hot."

Truesen politely waved away her apology, mollified by the compliment and by Justin handing him the clean glass, which he promptly filled to the brim with more of that lovely orangeade. After immediately taking a healthy swig, the sable-haired lad hiccupped when he lowered his glass. "This really is the besht orangeade," he hiccupped again, "Jushin. Where'd ya purch-ass it?"

Daphne barely managed to stifle a whoop of laughter. The Sinner was sloshed! She'd forgotten all about the Mormon prohibition against alcohol until then.

"Fresh-squeezed oranges, Sinner," Justin giggled. Tipsy True Sin was so cute that Justin decided he wouldn't tell him until later that mimosas and orangeade weren't quite the same drink.

Flame #3.jpg

The appetizing aromas of French toast cooking, bacon frying, and coffee brewing had been permeating the loft for the last half hour, when Justin called, "Come and get it, everyone!"

As she took a seat at the dining table, Daphne was hard put to say whether the three shirtless men or the brunch fixings looked more scrumptious.

Brian grimaced as he sauntered over to the table and eyed the carb-laden repast askance.

"No complaints, Stud," Justin warned. "I cut up some cantaloupe, strawberries, and guava just for you. Would you like a slice of dry wheat toast - hold the butter - to go with that?" he asked sarcastically.

Daphne tittered. Brian's dietary habits were notoriously capricious and bizarre. He wouldn't eat carbs after seven in the evening, but he drank coffee which was largely sugar, with a little liquid added, and he scarfed down pizza like there was no tomorrow when he was stoned. Plus, he stole food from Justin's plate as if that magically eliminated the calories.

Truesen almost missed the chair when he went to sit down at the table and had actually started to pray, "Dear Lordsh, we thanks you for thish..." when Brian clapped a hand over his mouth.

"We have a different prayer in this household," he informed the Sinner. Brian smirked, raised his glass, and solemnly intoned, "Fuck them all!"

"Hear! Hear!" Justin and Daphne chorused.

"Pass the meat. Let's eat!" Justin waggled his eyebrows and hungrily eyed Brian's crotch.

"Later, Blondie," growled the brunet stud as his sweats began to tent at the crotch.

The foursome alternated swigs of mimosa with gulps of coffee, and the youngsters gobbled up helping after helping of French toast, bacon, and fruit while Brian subtly - or so he imagined - filched slices of bacon and bites of French toast drenched in maple syrup from Justin's plate.

A perplexed Truesen finally inquired, "Why yoush eatin' offa Jushin's plate, Brian?" His eyes widened, "Donsha have enuff platesh an' sillerware?"

Daphne and Justin guffawed when Brian, who'd just stabbed another bite of syrupy French toast on Justin's plate with his fork and was raising it to his mouth, lost control of the morsel. It plopped onto Brian's chest and slithered down his torso before landing atop the bulge in his sweats, balancing there precariously.

The blond didn't pause to assess the situation. He leaned over, licked his way down the syrupy sweet path taken by the wayward bite of French toast, and then engulfed the bread cube - and a little more - with his mouth.

"Jesus H. Fucking Christ!" the brunet shouted, before dramatically throwing his arms out, and declaiming, "O Heavenly Father, we thank you for our morning blowjob..."

Justin grinned as he raised his head from Brian's groin. He exchanged a prolonged kiss with the stud, which might have gone on all afternoon if Daphne hadn't given Justin's shin a quick kick under the table. She hated to interrupt, but she knew she'd have many more opportunities to watch the studs suck face; plus, she really wanted to watch that intriguing video Justin had been raving about.

When affronted, azure blue eyes turned in her direction, Daphne reminded her bestie, "Justin, you've been going on and on for days about the Invasion of the Pines, Fire Island's unique celebration of Independence Day, and Adam and Steve, the guys who stole the spotlight this year.

"Oh, that's right! It's so cool!" Justin babbled, "I mean, some of those drag queen ensembles were already elaborately fantastical. But then some wet-behind-the-ears kid apparently came up with a whole new concept, devising costumes out of body paint and playing off of Genesis and the creation of Adam and Eve. Only, instead of Eve, the artist disguised himself as StEve, caught in the metamorphosis from woman to man."

A bit later, after their plates had been loaded into the dishwasher, the quartet settled onto the sofa, with Justin perched on Brian's lap, and the blond selected the YouTube video, which was a smash hit among viewers - gay and straight. "Makes me wish I'd gone into body painting," the blond wistfully commented when the camera zoomed in on Adam and StEve walking in the Invasion Parade.

"Holy Moly!" Truesen swore, "are they naked undersh that paint? How can they walk around so insouciantly?" It took him three tries to get out the word ‘insouciantly,' and he was supremely proud of himself when he succeeded, beaming happily at the other occupants of the couch. He wasn't sure why he was having so much trouble speaking, but he sure felt amazing!

"It must be really annoying to have all those queens pawing at them," Daphne noted as Adam slapped an overly-adventurous drag queen's hand away from his serpent. Shortly after that incident, StEve's perky posterior was the recipient of a particularly vigorous pinch if the way the blond rubbed his plump rump was any indication.

"Ya know, Brian, you kinda look like Adam," Truesen earnestly observed; "same height and build, same dick lengthish."

Justin, Brian, and Daphne exchanged smiles. Their boy hadn't stumbled or paused when spitting out ‘dick.' Those mimosas were clearly good for him.

"I'd like to take a bite out of his Adam's apple," Justin confessed; "he's yummy."

Brian's possessive instincts kicked in, and he tightened his arms around his blond, growling, "You're mine, Twat, and don't you forget it!" He'd forgotten anyone else except Justin was in the room, although he probably wouldn't have given a flying fuck if he'd remembered before he spoke. He was getting better about expressing his feelings for Justin - as long as he didn't have to spout lesbianic, romantic garbage to do so.

Tickled pink by jealous Brian, Daphne glanced at her boys necking with an ‘aw, they're so cute' look on her face.

"Are they gonna vishit the Pitts?" True Sin wondered. "There's something weirdly appealing about the blond - although he'll look mush better once his ‘transformation'" - another word that took three tries for the Sinner to spit out - "from Eve to Steve has been completed."

Brian's marketing instincts battled against his irritation with Adam. On the one hand, those two would make great models for the Garden of Eden campaign Kinnetik was preparing for an upscale gardening company. On the other hand, he just couldn't warm up to Adam - really, what was so great about the guy? Then inspiration struck. "You want to try out body painting, Twat?" he asked while affectionately nuzzling and nipping at the nape of Justin's neck.

"It does look like fun," Justin replied, "but how would I get any practice?" He looked seductively at Brian from under his lashes, anticipating the Stud's response.

"No other test subjects but me, Blondie," the brunet insisted, exactly as Justin had hoped.

The blond adored his possessive stud. He was more vulnerable than usual when suffering from a bout of jealousy - and required even more attention from toppy Justin.

"Only you, Big Guy," Justin murmured in confirmation, his mouth pressed against Brian's ear, tongue licking at the shell-shaped whorls.

"Are you sure you guys didn't clone yourselves?" Daphne asked as she stared at the post-parade action of Adam and Steve fucking their way through a group of men. "Holy Fuck! Who was the videographer who managed to hold the camera so steady?" the lass gasped in admiration.

"Don't be dense, Daphne," Brian grumbled. "We're much better looking and far hotter."

"I dunno," Truesen reiterated; "that blond... there's somethin' speshul 'bout him - besides the thick dick."

"And Adam," Daphne panted; "he really knows how to wield his wang."

"Think we can outclass Adam and StEve, Blondie?" Brian challenged, proceeding to seal his lips over the blond's while fondling that bodacious bottom.

Justin gave as good as he got - rubbing his tempting tush against Brian's long schlong and rapidly driving them both insane with lust.

Truesen longingly watched the two men, forgetting all about Adam and StEve as he crushed on his blond angel. "Could I k- kiss you again, Angel?" he stuttered.

What! Her men - or Justin, anyway - had kissed the greenhorn gay? What was happening here? Daphne wondered. That definitely hadn't been part of her agenda for the Sinner. She was going to remove him from the loft posthaste if it looked like he might drive a wedge between her men.

"That was a one-off, Sinful," Brian grumbled; "not gonna happen again. Like the twinkie angel told you, he's my partner. And there's room for one twink only in the loft and in my life."

Daphne almost swooned at Brian's words. She'd never heard a more heartfelt declaration of love from the brunet.

Flame #3.jpg

Justin, Daphne, and Truesen whiled away the rest of the morning on the sofa, decimating another pitcher of mimosas and talking about what they wanted to do that afternoon. Brian returned to the desk, where he'd set up his laptop since the desktop was unusable after its unfortunate meeting with Brian's coffee. After settling in again, he harassed Emmet simultaneously by email and phone, periodically waving Justin over for a refill.

Daph was trying to wheedle Justin into going to the bridal boutique with her since, according to Mrs. Chanders, Jodie had narrowed down the choices for her bridesmaids' dresses to three different designs. To get her mother off the phone after yet another call that morning, the young woman finally agreed to the torture of trying on whatever froufrou dresses her cousin had selected that afternoon. 

"Fairy lights! What the fuck are you talking about, Honeycutt?" the stud bellowed at one point. "It's not a fuckin' Christmas party for Chrissake!"

Justin swore he could see steam coming out of the Big Guy's ears.

"Honeycutt, I did not approve fairy lights. I don't see a line item for fairy lights anywhere in the budget for the gala!" Brian shouted. The more agitated the Big Guy became, the less sense the one-sided conversation made to the trio on the couch. 

"I already know I'm a fuckin' fairy, dammit. And you're a flamin' fairy. What do the fuckin' fairy lights have to do with us being fairy faggots?" the stud roared.

Truesen's brows drew together. "What ish a fairy faggotsh, Angel?" he asked earnestly, drawing Justin's attention away from the latest incarnation of Rage.

"Eh, ‘fairy' and ‘faggot' are both derogatory terms straight people use for gay men," Justin replied, gazing at the inebriated Sinner.

"Sooo, I'm Fairy Truesen," the young man extrapolated. "Ya know, since I canna be Eldersh Truesen, I'm Fairy Truesen." He beamed for a moment but then his face crumpled.

The raven-haired lad had been feeling increasingly morose and maudlin as he moved into a sad drunk phase, the orangey goodness he kept guzzling no longer keeping the despair at bay. He let out a mournful wail as a big fat tear rolled down his cheek and dripped onto his chest. "What'm I gonna do? Where'm I gonna go?" he sobbed. "I don't have no fambly no more. No friendsh no more neither."

"Easy, Sinful," the blond angel consoled him. Truesen curled into Justin's side, laid his head on his angel's chest, and sobbed his heart out. 

"We're going to take you to Debbie at the Liberty Diner. She's the most famous fag hag the Pitts boasts, and she mothers all the lost gay boys," Justin promised.

Daphne reached over and ran a soothing hand down the Sinner's back. "She took Justin in when his dad chucked him out, True Sin. She'll help. I know she will."

In spite of the lad's predicament, the two childhood friends couldn't help grinning at each other over True's head. They couldn't wait to see his reaction to Debbie.

When the Sinner's sobbing finally abated and he lifted his head from Justin's chest, the blond teased, "Hey, it's not all bad. You told me you want to practice your oral skills, right?"

Truesen was momentarily confused about what his angel meant. Oral skills? His dental hygiene was excellent... Oh! He blushed profusely when the blond glanced at his own crotch and then quirked a brow at True Sin.

"Uh, yes?" he responded hesitantly, a pink hue staining his cheeks. Truesen wasn't sure why it was so embarrassing to talk about this in front of Daphne, especially after watching the Invasion video together, but it felt different, more personal.

"Well, Deb can show you how to practice deepthroating with veggies," Justin encouraged his disciple to hone his prowess. "Two of Pittsburgh's fellatio gurus taught her, and I'm sure she'd be happy to pass on her skills."

The blond boy, who'd been perfectly aware that Brian was feigning work to avoid emotional entanglement, noted the stud's frown when he praised Ted and Emmett's know-how. His man was so jealous and so in love that Justin simply had to tease the Big Guy. So very predictable. Justin looked forward to the fuckfest that would ensue as Brian staked his claim.

He giggled when Daphne - right as thoughts of teasing his brunet stud flitted through his head - firmly stated, "No zucchini. Not good for blowjobs."

Had Brian just flinched? Giggling to himself, Justin adopted a somber mien. Looking at the fledgling fag, he stated seriously, "Avoid zucchini. Very detrimental to your sex life."

Once his tirade at Emmett's expense had ended, Brian busied himself at his computer while Sunshine and his fag hag comforted the Sinner. All that lesbianic emotional shit? Fuck, no. Brian shuddered, hoping he and the blond boy wouldn't have another of those things Justin referred to as ‘a talk' anytime soon. Feelings. Blech. He would rather fuck or be fucked any day of the week.

He glanced over at the sofa again. Thank fuck. The Sinner had stopped sniveling. Maybe they could deliver True Sin into Deb's capable hands and then spend the rest of Sunday engaging in their favorite form of worship. Brian needed to remind the blond to whom he belonged. Daphne would just have to fend for herself as far as bridesmaid's dresses. No way was Brian going anywhere near that hotbed of horny hetero females known as a bridal boutique. And neither was his blond if he had anything to say about it.

He probably deserved that dig about the Zucchini Man, Brian mused. He would never regret that incident, though, not when it had led to his first real attempt at a relationship. Back then, he'd denigrated the ‘R' word and vehemently insisted he'd never be part of any such lesbianic, romantic drivel. Although, his offhand remark that he ‘didn't mind having the blond around' hadn't fooled anyone. 

Honeycutt, in particular, hadn't bought into his bullshit. The flaming queen was even once so bold as to ask what the rules were for if he and Justin weren't in a relationship. They'd been dancing together - Fuck, but that flaming queen could make any dance partner look good! - when Emmett posed that question. Brian had turned away and motioned to the nearest fuckable trick, who eagerly followed him to the backroom. After Brian had fucked him fast and furiously, he plowed his way through another five tricks. The brunet stud had barely made it home before three o'clock the next morning. He discounted the notion that his panicked rush home had anything to do with being in a relationship. It was simply because he would never intentionally break a promise. ‘Yeah, right, Kinney,' he'd heard an Emmett-like voice snickering in his brain.

Thankfully, the Zuke incident was ancient history. Brian and the bodacious bubble butt must have gotten it right somewhere along the way, since they were still together.

line_of_fire.gif

Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang. Bang.

Someone's fist thumped repetitively against the metal door. Daphne experienced a moment of déjà vu, thinking she was caught in a time warp and that Interruption Saturday was starting all over again.

"Hold your dicks!" Brian called out. "Jesus, Mikey, why aren't you home fucking the Professor?" he carped as he unlatched the metal door and slid it open. He figured it had to be his oldest friend, who had the worst timing known to man. For a change, though, he wouldn't be interrupting a Justin and Brian fuck-a-thon.

Instead of Michael, Brian came face to face with what could only be another Mormon, who was holding a cellphone in one hand and a blue book in the other. Sheesh. Were they mass-producing them these days? This one looked even more uptight and self-righteous than the Sinner had when Brian first saw him at Woody's the previous night. Typical white and black ensemble with a boring, red-checkered tie to add a bit of color. So pasty white that it was clear he never saw the sun. Beefy build tending toward flab. Severely parted red hair. A constipated excuse for a smile on his face.

Brian would have been amused to know that his initial assessment of the man almost exactly matched Daphne's. It would only have served to further cement his positive impression of the girl, however. She was bloody perceptive, as was to be expected of Brian's friends, with one glaring exception.

"What the fuck do you want?" he growled. He didn't like having this sanctimonious bastard anywhere near his loft.

"I am Decken. I have come to share the Word of God," the Mormon replied in a stilted voice while staring at Brian's naked chest in horrified fascination. 

What was up with Mormon parents and the names they chose for their kids? True Sin? Dick In? The fucking kids were gonna be bullied in school and scarred for life. Much worse than Abraham, the name Melanie had preferred for his son. Fortunately, Justin had chosen the name Gus, sparing Sonnyboy from a name that didn't have much to recommend it.

This sorry excuse for a man didn't look like he'd ever put his dick in anyone or had someone put their dick in him either. "We aren't offering pity fucks today," the brunet sneered as he began to slide the door shut, "so you'll have to find someone else to fuck the pompous piety right outta you."

"No! Do not close the door. I have traced Brother Truesen here" - Decken brandished his cellphone - "and I will rescue him from the clutches of evil." 

"We're not holding anyone hostage, Dick In," Brian stated with conviction; "we don't put locks on our doors. Our fuck buddies choose to be here." Brian doubted the Mormon zealot understood the concept of choice, blinded as he was by religious dogma.

Decken gasped in outrage at ‘fuck buddies.' Surely, Brother Truesen could not have fallen so far into darkness. He shot a puritanical, judgemental glare at the man who had not so much as introduced himself. Not that he wanted to know the brunet devil's name, he hastily amended. Evil often cloaked itself behind a handsome facade, and Decken would never give in to such temptation.

"No. I cannot abandon my brother. You will allow me to speak to him now," Decken insisted. He shoved the blue book into Brian's chest, pushing the brunet back from the doorsill, and entered the loft.

Truesen had been overjoyed for a moment to hear his brother Mormon's voice. Decken still loved him! But then, he'd quailed in shame at Decken's authoritative, hectoring, increasingly virulent tone. He gathered his courage, though, and slowly stopped shaking after Justin hugged him and murmured, "Stand up for yourself, True Sin." Looking him in the eyes, his blond angel continued, "Gay is not a choice, True. It's the way your god made you." 

For himself, Justin repudiated the Sinner's god, his father's god, or any other god. He didn't need or want a god that excluded worshippers on one pretext or another. True Sin, however, had been brought up in an extremely devout household. So far, he'd been remarkably brave, not only in stepping out of the closet but also by exploring his sexuality. It was clearly getting harder for Truesen to cope, however, as it sank in that he'd cut himself off from his family and friends. If the belief in a benevolent god who actually loved him helped True cope, Justin wouldn't quibble about it.

Truesen didn't know how his ‘brother' had tracked him down, but he figured he would have to face Decken sometime, so he might as well get it over with now. The only surprise, really, was that Decken had come alone; normally, an intervention was staged by a handful of brothers and sisters, who descended on the miscreant and prayed with him until he saw the light and returned to the fold.

Decken stormed over to the trio standing in front of the sofa but halted abruptly, recoiling when he recognized the lewd, foul-mouthed young woman from the previous afternoon. Had Brother Truesen played a starring role in the gay sex scene the witchy woman had mentioned she was composing? With the brunet devil? The golden-haired demon? Decken swallowed hard as he got a better view of the blond Beelzebub. The dybbuk looked like an angel and couldn't possibly be human. "Get thee hence, Satan!" he ordered.

Justin had heard the badgering bully introduce himself to Brian. His drab, dowdy, flabby appearance matched his priggish, petulant tone. "Don't fash yourself, Dick In" Justin jeered, "I wouldn't touch an ugly queer like you with a ten-foot pole."

"How dare you insinuate I'm not one-hundred percent heterosexual!" Decken retaliated with a scathing glare. "I would never succumb to the unholy seduction offered by the likes of you!"

"Methinks he doth protest too much," Daphne sarcastically observed to Justin.

"Since Queen Gertrude isn't available, maybe he should have a chat with Mysterious Marilyn about making false vows," Justin responded. 

The queenly seer had gained quite a reputation on Liberty Avenue for somehow wreaking havoc on those who impugned her or her select circle of friends. Justin had become an especial favorite since he saved her - and more importantly, her Dolce & Gabbana handbag - from a mugging late one night a couple of years earlier. Neither one of them had spoken a word about the incident to anyone else, but Marilyn kept an eye on the lad, helping him whenever she could. She credited herself with making him rethink what he really wanted - whether pursuing a career as an artist and a relationship with Brian were really incompatible. Oh, Justin would have figured it out eventually. Far better in her estimation, though, for the Kings of Babylon and Liberty Avenue to be together sooner rather than later.

The sidebar conversation between Daphne and Justin went right over Decken's head. He'd never read Hamlet, the church elders having deemed Shakespeare's works ungodly.

Truesen took a step toward Decken, which diverted the redhead's attention from the witch and the demon. But that couldn't be his brother. He'd never seen this sleekly sexual creature before. He swept a quick glance around the open space but didn't see anyone else; therefore, by the process of elimination, he deduced this had to be Truesen.

Were those purplish-red marks on Truesen's chest and neck some kind of bites? Decken feared that Truesen might indeed have had sexual congress, not only out of wedlock but - so much more sinful - with another man.

"You have no right," Truesen's voice vibrated with anger, "to push your way in, uninvited, and attack my friends." He had been scared to defend himself, but he wouldn't allow Decken to slander either his blond angel or the young lady who'd encouraged him to embrace his true self. "Go!" the Sinner commanded; "you are not welcome here."

"I'm washing my hands of you, Truesen. You will no longer be my brother," Decken threatened.

"Some brother you've proven to be, Dick In," Daphne snorted. "You can't accept True Sin if he doesn't fit into the Mormon cookie-cutter mold."

Truesen didn't say anything but backed away from Decken. He took the hand his blond angel extended and entwined their fingers, making his choice obvious.

"Hand over the cell phone the church permitted you to use, Truesen," Decken commanded. "That device is valuable to the community. After it has been cleansed, the next missionary will be able to use it."

Brian sauntered over and placed an arm around Truesen. "Does he mean the piece of crap on the bar? Let him have it. We'll get you the latest Nokia instead," the label queen declared. 

Until that point, Decken had only focused on the half-naked men and the harpy with the chestnut curls. Now, as he glanced toward the bar, he became aware of the sybaritic splendor of the loft - the bottle of Beam and the tumblers still on the coffee table along with the nearly empty pitcher of mimosas; the altar-like, unmade bed with rumpled sheets and blankets; and the stench of sex. He felt an unwelcome rush of blood to his groin, which he had no means to disguise.

"How can you indulge in such sinful behavior?" he spluttered. "Swilling bourbon and mimosas and engaging in extramarital relations? It's all s- so ungodly!"

Brian snorted. It wasn't as if he'd never been told he was going against God's will before. Unlike Saint Joan's poisoned barbs, though, this twit's denunciations didn't make a dent in his composure. Hmm, interesting that he'd identified the dregs in that nearly empty pitcher as mimosa. And even though he couldn't see the label, he'd recognized the Beam as bourbon. Most telling, just how had he become so familiar with the scent of sex? Perhaps, this moralizing mess of a Mormon should have been the one named ‘True Sin,' Brian mused.

The blond's thoughts followed a similar path. The sloshed Sinner, who'd sobered up fast when Dick In invaded the loft, still had no clue that his orangeade was alcoholic. This dickhead, however, nosed out in an instant not only what they'd been doing but precisely what they were drinking. What a hypocrite, Justin ruminated. So much for, ‘Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.'

Both Justin and Brian had noted the growing bulge in the Mormon's pants. Smirking, the blond offered, "Would you like to join us, Dick In? True Sin hasn't had the chance to top yet..." 

Daphne, who'd focused in on the Mormon's growing arousal a few seconds after her boys, scoffed, "I graciously invited True Sin and Dick In to enact a gay porn scene for me. They both declined, although our Sinner had the courage to embrace his true self shortly thereafter." Winking at the newbie fag, she continued, "I'm hoping he'll change his mind about the gay porn, too."

Decken shuddered, making every effort to ignore the hussy. "See no evil; hear no evil," he mumbled under his breath, not catching the irony at all. In a last-ditch attempt to save the transgressor, he admonished, "Truesen, you will dwell in everlasting darkness if you continue down this wicked path to eternal damnation."

"That's not brotherly love. That's hate," Justin said in disgust.

"It's envy, too," Daphne contemptuously added. "He just wishes you'd fucked him instead of Truesen.

"What the fuck is this anyway? The menu for the newest Thai restaurant, perhaps?" Brian snarked, tossing the blue book at the Mormon. "I've already put my ‘dick in' the ‘true sin' delivery. 

"Take your pompous preaching to those who want to hear it, Decken." Truesen motioned toward the door. "I choose hell and the good company to be found around the fire." When Decken still didn't depart, Truesen lasciviously licked his lips, dropped to his knees in front of Justin, undid the button at the waistband, and started to unzip the blond's cargo pants.

Decken fled as if the hounds of hell were nipping at his heels.

Flame #3.jpg

"Fuck, True Sin. For a moment there, I thought Dick In would become our newest convert and let you have a go at him," Justin sighed in regret.

The dark-haired, newly-minted fag shrugged philosophically. "Eh. I realize now that the loser checked out my ass many a time. I just didn't know what was going on before. He'll be back," Truesen continued confidently. "We'll convert him to the Pittsburgh Society of Fabulous Fags the next time he ‘stops by.'"

Justin let True Sin's expectation that there would be a next time at the loft slide. He'd sit down with the lad another day and kindly but firmly reiterate his and Brian's one-time-only policy. They'd already stretched the rules since the Sinner had been a virgin, but enough was enough.

"You should send your ‘brother' - Daphne caustically emphasized ‘brother' - a copy of the Kinsey scale test, Sinner. Dick In is definitely slip-sliding away to the other end of the scale." At Truesen's blank stare, she clarified, "Most people aren't completely heterosexual or homosexual. They fall somewhere in-between. If they're willing to be honest, the scale test can open them up to entirely new experiences.

Flame #3.jpg

For the second time in less than twenty-four hours, Truesen walked along Liberty Avenue at Daphne's side. He didn't really hear the wolf whistles or see the admiring glances directed his way. He was too busy twisting his head around to look at his blond angel, who was lagging behind with Brian. The two studs had stopped in front of a shop with a giant phallus in the window and were laughing about one of the other items on display - an arm sticking straight up with the fingers pressed together.

Fisting Hand.jpg

Decken had no idea what the item was or why they found it so amusing, but he couldn't help but envy the closeness between the two men. He really hoped he might share another night with them. Or maybe just his angel? Even during the raunchiest of their sexual shenanigans, he'd felt so cared for by the blond. That easy, light-hearted affection was something he hadn't experienced before, and he craved more of it.

As he watched, Brian pushed Justin up against the sex store window and leaned in to devour the blond's lips. To Truesen, who halted in his tracks, it seemed they were always kissing, touching, or exchanging smoldering glances. Other couples were meandering down the street - holding hands, kissing, smiling at each other - but none of them had quite the same magic about them, at least not to the infatuated young man.

The onlookers apparently agreed with Truesen.

"How long do ya think it'll be before they come up for air?" a bespectacled, bookish young man asked, pushing forward through the gathering crowd for a closer look.

"They're good for business," a tattooed, bare-chested bear chided from the doorway to the store, "so don't interfere. Whenever Taylor and Kinney go at it in front of my shop, there's always a spike in sales."

A butch, dark-haired dyke in army camouflage and combat boots commented in amazement to her companion, who was dressed in a bright pink tutu, "Fuck me if that ain't hot! And I don't even let no man parts anywhere near my twat."

Tutu sighed in agreement, "Maybe we should take a walk on the wild side? We could take these lusty lads home with us and give them a workout with our strap-ons." 

Daphne had decided to have another try at talking her bestie into going to the bridal shop with her. When she turned around, however, she discovered all three men had vanished. Spotting Truesen in the middle of the sidewalk near ‘Cocks, Balls, and Beyond,' outside of which a crowd had gathered, Daphne marched back down the sidewalk till she reached the Sinner.

"Are Justin and Brian the reason everyone's gawking at ‘Cocks 'n Balls'? the petite woman asked suspiciously, unable to see over the heads of those in front of her.

True only had an inch or two on Daphne, but he'd been there when the action started and was therefore aware of the cause of the commotion. "They're just kissing," he responded a bit petulantly, wishing he were the recipient of more of those angelic kisses.

Daphne was immediately concerned by True Sin's tone. He wasn't crushing on her men, was he? That would bring him nothing but heartache. Brian and Justin's relationship might not be conventional, but there was still no room in it for a third person.

"True, you do know that Justin and Brian are partners right?" she declared with conviction. "They may not refer to it as a relationship, but that's what it is. They're committed to each other."

Truesen shook his head, "How can they be, Daphne? I mean, yes, they told me they're partners, but why would they f- f- fuck me all night long if that's true?"

Beginning to get annoyed, Daphne retorted, "True Sin, they invited you to join them as a favor to me. They like their men to be experienced, not untouched. Even so, a trick is usually out the door after one shag." She reached up and grabbed the Sinner's arms, shaking him to make sure he was listening. "But because you were a virgin, they let you stay for the night and taught you some of the tricks of the trade. They don't do repeats. That rule is infrangible, so don't expect anything more."

Truesen's lower lip stuck out mutinously and he didn't respond, causing Daphne to worry that he was developing a fixation on at least one of her boys, likely Justin from the way the Sinner had been looking at her bestie.

Daphne's niggling worry began to grow. Just then, a possible distraction presented itself. She was so shocked to see Todd outside during the day that she almost failed to recognize him. Until the bombing, she'd only seen him as he headed into Babylon's backroom for the night. Nowadays, he could often be found outside Woody's or heading into Popperz' rather dismal backroom - it just didn't meet Babylon's standards. He'd always been a nighttime backroom dweller as far as she knew.

"Hey, Todd," she called out, "how's it going?"

"Still not so fine, Daphne," the curly-haired Adonis replied, "I miss Babylon, ya know?"

"Me too, Todd. Me too," Daphne commiserated. "Hey, do you think you could do me a favor?"

Todd understandably looked skeptical since he didn't really know Daphne except to exchange hellos, but he nodded anyway.

"This is True Sin," Daphne explained, motioning the raven-haired lad to come over and meet Todd. 

She completed the introductions, "True Sin, this is Todd. He can show you around Liberty Avenue and then take you to the diner later."

Daphne grinned in self-congratulation when she realized neither of the men was listening to her. Each seemed quite intrigued by the other's appearance, with Todd reaching out to run a hand over the muscles outlined by the skin-tight blue T-shirt Justin had lent Truesen.

"Todd, you'll take True Sin to Deb at the diner later this afternoon, won't you?"

Todd finally tore his eyes away from the Sinner. "Sure, Daph. Liberty Diner. Deb. True Sin. No problemo."

Unfortunately, Todd began to guide the Sinner toward ‘Cocks and Balls,' apparently considering that the perfect starting place for a tour of Liberty Avenue. The horde in front of the shop had finally dissipated; the studly lip lock and body rub having ended, most of the completely horny observers heading into the sex store after the show.

Todd and Truesen ran smack dab into Justin and Brian who, after coming up for air, had decided to resume their trek to the diner.

The blond was nattering on about the products in the sex shop window, "Really, Brian, I seriously considered the silicone fisting hand but then I realized you'd rather chop off your balls than let that monster anywhere near your pucker."

"I'm glad you're not a totally ditzy blond, Sunshine" - the brunet stud increased the volume of his retort slightly as he disentangled himself from Todd - "deluding yourself that I'm going to start bottoming." Brian was determined that his Top Dog status would remain intact. What he and the blond actually did behind closed doors was another matter entirely.

"Not to worry, Big Guy," Justin quipped, making sure Truesen had regained his feet before stepping back, "I remembered how good you look in red, so I got you something else."

Both men blinked in surprise when they realized that it was Todd who'd crashed into Brian. One just did not see the blond out during the daytime.

"Todd said he'd show the Sinner around," Daphne related as she joined the four men. She'd wanted to bang her head against a wall when Todd beelined for the sex shop with True Sin in tow, crashing into her boys. Way to go Daph, she had thought, that won't work to separate the Sinner from Justin.

Truesen didn't utter a word, once again absorbed in contemplation of his angel, forgetting all about the newer blond.

"Well, why don't you two run along then," Brian urged, "and check out the toys. You show the Sinner a good time, Todd, and we may have a backroom to discuss," Brian hinted.

Todd smiled broadly and grabbed True Sin by one arm, dragging him toward the store. Taking care of this little hottie was no hardship, and with the bonus of Babylon's backroom in the offing, Todd was feeling mighty fine indeed.

As Todd and True Sin vanished into the store, Justin thought proudly, Mission accomplished. He'd forgotten all about the impact he had on his first virgin and was blissfully unaware of True Sin's crush on him, which might have caused problems later. As far as the blond knew, the Sinner was out and proud and making friends on Liberty Avenue. He'd be okay on his own now, especially with Deb to mother him.

The two studs looked at each other, grinned, and simultaneously turned back toward the loft.

"Bye, Daph!" Justin called as he and Brian started walking faster. 

Time to go sin some more.

line_of_fire.gif

Song for Chapter 6

No Name City from Paint Your Wagon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqWpyRSGmh8

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

That’s it, folks! Please let me know if you enjoyed this porny tale. Tell me which dangling plot threads you’d like me to follow up on, and I’ll do my best to satisfy your curiosity. I have some ideas for a sequel and will keep writing if I receive enough comments that you’d like more.

This story fits into the timeline of a post-5.13 universe I’m developing. I’m currently drafting a longer story, set in the same universe, that depicts the boys’ reunion and will precede I’d Rather Burn in Hell on the timeline. There will be more smutty shenanigans - I can’t imagine Brian and Justin without that! - but there will also be plenty of plot, including drama and romance.

The Mimosa song and drink are dedicated - yet again - to TAG. That orangey drink insists on wending its way into my stories. Go make yourself a mimosa and sing and dance along! Note: I’ve taken liberties with the song since neither the show Empire nor the song ‘Mimosa’ had yet been produced in 2005, when this story takes place.

A big shout-out to Brynn_Jones for the ‘Schlong Song - Rises Again (Parody).’ She finds the best videos and songs! Also, a relieved thank you to my Synergy Sister for the warning that the two men were slipping out of character, which spurred me to write a much more fitting ending to the story.

Huge thanks to TAG and Saje for allowing me to incorporate Adam and StEve from Fiery Nights and the boys’ celebration of the Invasion of the Pines into this story. I had so much fun with the FN team, designing Adam and StEve’s Independence Day attire and writing about their Fourth of July revels. Read all about Brian and Justin’s summer shenanigans and view their awesome body-painted costumes in ‘Fiery Nights’! Be sure to check out the documentary about the annual Invasion of the Pines at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASw6XN7IWcs&feature=youtu.be.

Credit for the fisting hand and the fun repartee regarding that item goes to Brian Kinney Addict. Thanks for letting me use your idea, BKA!

 

The End.
eureka1 is the author of 27 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 6 members. Members who liked I'd Rather Burn in Hell also liked 425 other stories.