- Text Size +

One year later, the loft, August 2003...

Life was strange. Sometimes, Justin couldn't help but think that everything was already written. He'd been so angry regarding the unfairness of his life after the bashing, but today, he felt like he was supposed to have gone through all that, as if it was meant to be. Because if not for that, he wouldn't have been able to appreciate what life had offered him the day he met Brian Kinney.

He had moved in with his partner nine months ago, immediately after Brian and Gus' surgery. Brian had been too worried about his son not adjusting to his kidney to consider himself, so much so that Justin didn't wait for his permission before packing his things and barging into the loft with a huge duffle bag. Daphne had fortunately been the best friend ever, as always, understanding Justin couldn't resist the overwhelming need to take care of and protect Brian.

They'd had their first fight at the time. Brian might have admitted his feelings, but he still was a proud man, and being cared for wasn't something he could easily accept. Both men were very stubborn, and even if they loved each other, Justin's rushed decision had resulted in an epic fight. Frustrated, the blond went back to Daphne for two days, before giving in and returning to Brian.

They hadn't talked when he came back. They hadn't had passionate, make-up sex either, since Brian was still recovering from the surgery. The brunet had not apologized and neither did Justin, but as soon as they'd touched, the fight was over. They'd spent all night talking about Gus and about random things, kissing, laughing quietly, holding each other, and refusing to leave the safety of the bed. Furthermore, although make-up sex wasn't allowed, Brian - who had always been an imaginative guy - knew other ways to pleasure his partner, and Justin had really had no reason to complain.

Now, Justin was sure Brian was annoyed with how disgustingly happy they were, but it wasn't like he could do anything to fight it.

"What are you thinking about?" Brian's voice brought Justin back from his musings. He was smoking a cigarette after having blown the blond a couple of minutes earlier, the younger man's brain sidetracked by a mind-blowing orgasm.

Justin looked at his partner, lying there on his back, completely nude, seemingly fascinated by the perfect rings of smoke rising in the air, his mouth opened in a big O.

"I'm thinking that I really need to feel that magnificent cock move inside me," Justin answered with a mischievous grin, as he flipped onto his side and reached for Brian's dick, at first caressing it gently then more firmly.

Brian peered down at his cock with a frown, noticing his hard-on had barely subsided while he was smoking, since he hadn't come earlier. "I think I can do that," he responded to his lover's demand, smirking. He crushed out the butt of his cigarette in the ashtray on the nightstand before resuming his previous position, arching his back to accentuate the pressure of Justin's hand on him.

Justin's lips roamed over his chest, licking his nipples. "You're such a fucking tease," Brian breathed out before pushing Justin off his body and rolling them over, holding Justin's wrists next to the blond's head. "Bad, bad boy."

"Yeah..." Justin murmured enticingly, and Brian leaned in. He moaned at the first taste of his lover's tongue, diving in and releasing Justin's hands to explore more skin. The passion within them took over as Brian kissed his lover fiercely, his hard cock probing, eager to enter that warm place.

Justin moved under him, wriggling frantically, wanting to feel Brian. They kept sucking and licking at each other's lips and skin, as the tip of Brian's dick finally found what it was aiming for.

Without a condom, their connection was out of the world. The first time Brian had entered Justin raw, he understood sex would never be the same. Everything felt hotter, more intense, but even more so, the bliss coursing through his body had never felt that good, no matter how great sex was before. As he had pushed into that previously unfathomed heat, he grunted, convinced he wouldn't be able to hold back. He had wanted to thrust so badly, to let go and just let the pleasure overwhelm him. So he did. He'd pulled out and pushed back in, the sparks the movements engendered in his body even more powerful, causing him to close his eyes. It couldn't have been that good. It just couldn't have been.

He'd felt wave after wave of pleasure, like never before, as Justin's ass tightened around his cock. He'd kept coming and going until he couldn't, until he'd had to claim Justin's lips to smother his cries, to share the brief moment before he came, everything ceasing to exist except for the rising heat in his groin, the indescribable bliss. The thought that he had been ejaculating deep inside Justin, that the blond trusted him enough to give him that gift, was extraordinary. He'd felt like he didn't deserve any of it, but he'd been so grateful for Justin's love.

The first thing Brian had realized when he came back from his high was that he'd wanted Justin inside him. So he had smiled at his lover, leaning in to share a brief, yet heartfelt kiss, while using his fingers to collect his own seed running down Justin's thighs, gathering some in his hand and caressing the blond's cock, lubing it. When Brian had pulled back, their eyes locked, Justin's breath catching in his throat and his dick throbbing under the brunet's fingers. Then, he had placed his knees on either side of Justin's stomach, sitting on his lover. Justin had gasped as Brian took hold of his shaft and pushed it against his own entrance, preparing his ass for a while, before he felt ready to take it. As he had, he'd looked at Justin intently, wanting them to share every sensation.

He'd never felt so full in his entire life. It'd hurt, truthfully. Justin had thrown his head back at the first push and kept thrusting, unable to restrain himself. Brian had known that feeling, and he took it all, wanting his partner to reach the same heights of bliss he'd reached mere moments ago. When the pain had started to fade, however, and Justin began to undulate his hips while gripping Brian's thighs to prevent him from moving, the brunet had felt himself hardening again. He'd felt an all-consuming sensation spreading throughout his body, overwhelming everything else, and he unconsciously started to push down, groaning and moaning mindlessly. Justin's grunts had become louder as his lover rode his shaft faster, until he'd yelled, grabbing Brian's hand and freezing deep inside his lover, crying out his name over and over. Brian was mesmerized by the sight of Justin climaxing, by the feel of his cock, so hard and big, so fucking hot. He had encircled his own shaft, jerking it off, adding enough pressure at its tip to make spurts of come pour out of him within moments, all over Justin's chest.

Today, Brian still had trouble pacing himself sometimes.

As he pushed inside Justin, feeling the tightness enveloping his shaft, he marveled once more at his luck. He'd never thought he would be so happy, not so long ago. Before his son, before Justin, he'd thought he would enjoy his youth and be free until death came to claim its due. He'd never understood that real freedom was living with the one you loved and being loved in return.

The love he could read in his blue eyes - it was real.


Lindsay and Melanie's backyard, a few hours later...

"Gus, watch out!" Justin warned with a broad smile on his face, as he observed Brian running after his son to steal the soccer ball from him.

The child glanced behind him and squealed before trying to escape from his dad. As he overtook his son, Brian suddenly lifted the boy in his arms, turning around in circles, with Gus screaming in delight, "Daddy! Lemme go! Lemme go!" between fits of giggles.

Justin decided to play dirty as he jogged toward his two favorite boys, maneuvering the ball away from them with a huge grin on his face.

"Daddy! The ball!" Gus shouted as he kept laughing, Brian placing him on his shoulders before running after Justin.

"Come on! We need to punish this heartless, sneaky thief!" he quipped as he caught up to his lover, lowering Gus so that he could tickle the blond.

"Aaah! I surrender. Please let me live!" Justin played along with a chuckle, prompting the little boy to raise his arms in victory while Brian kicked the ball away, jogging after it.

"Hey, kids! The cake is ready to be served," an amused Lindsay announced from the porch.

"A delectable ‘pigs in a blanket cake' by yours truly, as ordered by our little angel for his birthday," Emmett boasted loudly as he walked over to Lindsay. "Everybody's waiting for the prince in front of the house."

"Yay! I get to eat two pieces! Right, Jussin?" Gus exclaimed delightedly as his father set him down.

"Of course, buddy." Justin smiled, ruffling the boy's hair. He gazed up at his partner, who placed his hand behind the blond's neck, pulling him into a brief kiss.

Gus trotted happily toward his mother as Michael and Ben appeared on the porch. After exchanging a few words with Lindsay, Ben lifted Gus onto his shoulders, carrying the giggling boy inside. Michael glanced at Brian and Justin, smiling at them before following his partner.

Brian felt that familiar squeezing in his chest, witnessing how happy and healthy his son was. It had been almost ten months since the surgery, and even though there were some difficult spots during the recovery, the operation had changed their lives. Gus' body had accustomed itself surprisingly well to his father's kidney, and Brian couldn't even begin to describe how he felt about his son finally being able to function without constant medical treatments. Sure, there were still the medications, the special diet, and all the things that reminded Brian that his son had already had to fight way too hard to stay alive, but each day was a new victory, a new step toward a ‘normal' childhood. Seeing his son so happy on his third birthday, running after a ball, about to eat chocolate cake... It was impossible for Brian to explain how that made him feel, after all the father and son had gone through.

Something must have shown on his face because Brian felt Justin grab his hand and squeeze it. Peering at his lover, he raised an eyebrow, waiting for whatever Justin needed to say.

"It was worth it," Justin stated softly before moving in front of Brian, placing his hands on Brian's shoulders. "Everything you did for him. He is so happy, Brian."

Brian rested his forehead against Justin's. Exhaling, he agreed, "He is," before placing a kiss on his lover's lips. Pulling back a little, Brian smiled softly, professing as he pushed his body into Justin's, "He isn't the only one."

"No, he isn't," Justin confirmed with a laugh before leaning in to claim his lover's lips once more. He could never get enough of Brian's lips.

"I hate to interrupt you going at it with my boss, but everybody's waiting for you, especially a little boy who can't wait to blow out his candles," Ted's voice interjected, forcing Brian to reluctantly stop his exploration of Justin's mouth.

"Theodore..." he enunciated his CFO's name very slowly.

"Bri..." Ted replied with a slight smirk. Working for Brian had boosted Ted's confidence, but of course, Brian's intimidating stare still worked marvelously, so his smirk died out pretty quickly. "I'll tell them you'll be there right away," Ted volunteered, hastily returning to the other guests.

"Come on," Justin urged as soon as Ted had entered the house. "You don't want to spoil it for your son."

Brian prevented Justin from moving though, pulling on his hand when the blond started to walk away. Justin frowned, gazing up at Brian. The brunet had an indecipherable look on his face.

"What?" Justin inquired quietly.

Brian shook his head. "Nothing," he replied, but he kept staring at Justin with the kind of look that always made the blond's heart beat faster. Eventually, Brian cupped Justin's face in his hands and leaned in once more, his loud breathing revealing how affected he was at that moment.

Justin responded to the kiss, feeling his lover's smile against his lips.


A few minutes later...

About twenty-five guests had come to celebrate Gus' birthday. Melanie and Brian had organized everything in and around a small gazebo in the front yard, while Debbie, Vic, and Emmett were in charge of setting out the food. Justin had decorated with Lindsay - plump, pink pigs peering around corners and a paper tablecloth painted with soccer balls that ran the length of the food-laden table. Paper plates, plastic cups, and silverware had been placed at the ends of the table. Michael, Ben, and Ted helped arrange folding tables and chairs near the gazebo, some of them shaded by the canopy of a large oak tree. All the tables were covered by soccer-themed cloths. A rainbow-shaped ‘Happy 3rd Birthday, Gus' banner flapped in the breeze at the entrance to the gazebo, with balloons of every hue tied on each side.

Brian was standing behind Justin, holding him and watching the scene from the porch. He usually hated this kind of family gathering, but today, he wouldn't have been anywhere else. Gus had been sporting a huge smile on his face all day, and Brian therefore couldn't help smiling like a complete idiot, not giving a fuck that he looked like a doting dad.

"So, Gussy, it's time for you to blow out your candles, now that your father has finally decided to grace us with his charming presence," Emmett jested as he approached the child with the magnificent cake in his hands. He had created a "mare aux cochons" with Vic, little pigs formed from a pink sugar paste swimming in a chocolate pond, bordered by a Kit-Kat fence.

Brian was impressed with Emmett and Vic's patisserie talents. In fact, the brunet was truly touched that all his friends had participated to make this day extra special for Gus. Brian knew that Michael had worked with Justin to create a small comic book with Gus' ideal superhero as a birthday present, although he had yet to see the result.

"Come on, guys! Everybody sing for our little guy!" Debbie commanded before beginning a cheerful rendition of "Happy birthday to you," the guests following her lead. Brian descended the stairs from the porch to join his son, while the little boy stared at the cake in wonder.

As soon as the last "Happy birthday to you" had resonated, Gus clapped his hands as Brian kneeled by his side with Lindsay. The child inhaled loudly and blew on the three candles adorning the cake. The flames flickered and died all at once, earning loud applause from everyone and a whistle from Ben. Gus looked at his mothers, smiling broadly before snuggling into his father's arms.

"Let's cut this wonderful cake," Vic proposed.

"I think we have presents, don't we?" Brian intoned solemnly, winking at his son.

"We do," Michael confirmed. "Here, this is for you, little man." He handed Gus the present he and Justin had worked on, before looking fondly at his friend. Brian gave Michael an imperceptible nod.

Gus unwrapped the comic, his eyes shining with joy. As he exposed the cover, he exclaimed, "Daddy, look! It's you!" pointing at the image of a superhero holding a child. The man, indeed, looked exactly like Brian, but for the tights and bodysuit with a big ‘SD' on his chest.

"The SD means Super Daddy," Justin explained. "Super Daddy has superpowers. He can heal all the children on earth with hugs and kisses."

"And he is attracted to blonds, with whom he shares most excellent adventures," Michael quipped with a knowing smile. Justin gave him an amused look in response.

"Yes! He's my superhero!" Gus enthused, hugging the comic book to his chest before professing, "But you know, my daddy healed me for real, so he's the bestest superhero in the whole world!"

While Lindsay and Melanie looked as if they wanted to gobble up their son with love, Brian cupped Gus' cheeks, making the boy gaze upward as he peppered him with kisses, the little boy laughing wholeheartedly. "Daddy, stop!" he yelled, trying to stave off his father's assault.

"I'm using my superpowers on you," Brian countered playfully, experiencing an amazing feeling in his chest once more. He really needed to thank Lindsay again for stroking his ego like she had to get him to agree to be a father. More proof that being shallow was one of his best qualities.

Brian placed a heartfelt kiss on his son's temple, as a surge of love flooded him again. Gus hugged him back, squeezing hard. Now more than ever, they shared an unbreakable connection, and fuck if it wasn't the best feeling ever. Well, that, and being in love with a certain blond.

Gazing around, Brian noticed all his friends staring at him. "What? You've never seen a father in love with his son before?" he barked, hoping for a funny reaction.

"Jesus Christ, Sunshine, what have you done to him?" Debbie asked with a false look of horror on her face, pointing her thumb at Brian.

"I've done plenty," Justin jested as he leaned against the porch railing, totally enamored with his partner. He couldn't look away from Brian and Gus. "Are you complaining?"

"Fuck, no! I'm all for my boys being well-fucked. Nothing better than a satisfied queer to make my life easier." Debbie quipped, earning gasps from some of the other guests. "What?" She looked around. "Do you have any idea how much of a drama queen a gay man can be when he is not getting any?"

"We get your point, Ma," Michael intervened. "Now, who wants cake?"


They ate way too many carbs while Gus opened more presents. Justin had painted the child with his mothers and his Super Daddy, so he could hang it on the wall above his bed. Gus loved it, except for the fact that his "Jussin" was missing. Brian rolled his eyes as he witnessed the boy's pout. His kid was so in love with his partner, it was adorably embarrassing.

Brian offered his son a trendy bike with training wheels. He took the time to show him how to sit, how to position his feet on the pedals, and how to use the brakes. When Michael joined them and took over, starting to talk about Captain Astro with the squealing three-year-old, the brunet silently thanked his friend and decided to go in search of his partner. He found him in the kitchen with Ted and Emmett, washing dishes.

"Teddy... I really am curious. How is it, working for Kinnetik?" Emmett inquired playfully when he noticed Brian standing there doing nothing, while he used a mild soap and a sponge, vigorously washing the sticky residue from the huge pan in the sink.

"The boss is an ass," Justin quipped, wiping a plate dry.

"I bet he is a tight ass," Emmett immediately teased, earning a chuckle from Justin and a glare from Brian.

"Fuck off," Brian retorted as he snatched the cloth from Justin's hands. "Besides, I must have a tighter ass than yours, Queen ‘nelly bottom' Honeycutt!"

Emmett feigned outrage for half a second, before proclaiming as he patted his own butt, "My ass is just tight enough."

"We know your ass is a wonderful place to be, Em," Ted interjected as he put a clean glass away in a cabinet. He noticed the look on Brian's face as the brunet eyed him skeptically, mouthing, "We do?" and repressed a smile.

He declared, "But since you asked, Kinnetik is doing great. Aston is giving us more marketing campaigns to work on."

"You're telling me you will have samples of the most wonderful perfumes and colognes? Beauty creams, maybe?" Emmett inquired with great interest, since Aston Industries was well known for producing many luxury items.

"We will market their whole range of leather goods for now, which is already huge," Ted clarified, ignoring Emmett's moue of disappointment. "And besides, we've signed three new clients in the last couple of weeks, including Remsen Pharmaceuticals. My boss is a genius, even though we will be swamped with work for the next two years."

"Always a great strategy to stroke the boss's ego, Theodore," Brian drawled as he waved a sharp knife in his CFO's direction.

"For lack of something else to stroke," Emmett intoned with a wink.

"Kinnetik is already a former bathhouse. The place has seen enough stroking to last a lifetime," Ted reminded the boys.

"Nah. Never enough." Brian handed the knife to Justin so that he could put it away. He then lowered his hand to the blond's crotch.

"Brian..." Justin giggled, pushing his partner's hand away. "Ted has a point. I'm sure Richard never thought you'd actually choose a former bathhouse as Kinnetik's headquarters."

Brian shrugged. "I tried to warn him the day he hired me. Although I could never have imagined Jennifer would actually find me a former fuck house. Your mom is a real genius."

"My mom is full of surprises," Justin agreed, remembering how Brian had driven his mother crazy with his search for the perfect building for his company. No matter what Jennifer had proposed, Brian responded with a polite, "That's great, but not for me." Until one day, Justin's mother had mentioned a vacant, abandoned bathhouse near Liberty Avenue, and Brian immediately fell in love with the notion. The brunet had raved about Jennifer's talent as a realtor ever since.

Now though, it seemed Brian was in the mood to tease his friends, demonstrating again how happy he was to celebrate his son's birthday. Of course, he had always had a strange way of expressing his joy.

Noticing Emmett had stopped doing his good deed and was busy licking the side of the nearly empty platter - the one which had previously contained the chocolate cake - Brian asked derisively, "Honeycutt? You expect me to do all the dishes?"

"Hmm?" Emmett raised his eyebrows, too focused on the delicious taste of dark chocolate to listen to Brian. Looking at Ted, the flamboyant man proposed, "You want some? These leftovers are really divine!"

Brian rolled his eyes before glancing at the sponge forgotten in the sink. He grabbed it and threw it at Emmett.

"Hey!" Emmett complained.

"Leftovers are never divine," the brunet mocked as he placed his arm around Justin's shoulders. Wadding up the cloth he was holding into a ball, he pretend aimed it at Ted's face, finally deadpanning, "Don't forget the extra workout on the treadmill tomorrow if you want your ass to feel like as good a place to be as it was before you ate all those carbs. Although with all that cream and butter, I'm sure it will be well lubed."

"Leave my ass out of this conversation, Brian. It's done nothing to you." Emmett ordered, caressing his offended butt reassuringly, while Ted eyed the cloth askance.

"Thank the Lord I'm not familiar with your ass. I'd be afraid it'd gossip as much as you do." Brian shuddered.

Emmett huffed, pushing at Brian's shoulder.

Justin laughed at the men's antics, as Brian finally had enough and tugged him out of the kitchen, tossing the cloth at Em and engaging in a mature facial contest with the man as he exited the room.

"You're worse than a child at times," Justin said fondly as Brian took his partner in his arms as soon as they had reached the entryway.

"Why do you think I have Mikey as a best friend?" Brian pursed his lips. "We're both eternal teenagers. You should be pleased," he teased, since technically, Justin had still been one not long ago.

"I'm twenty." Justin couldn't help it. He hated being reminded of how young he was.

"Yeah... and fucking hot," Brian drawled in his partner's ear, as he pushed him against the wall by the staircase and kissed him before nodding almost imperceptibly toward the stairs.

"You're not fucking now," Michael interrupted the brunet.

Brian growled and glared at Michael with incomprehension. "Why not?"

Justin giggled but he pushed his partner off himself, laughing some more when Brian directed his now indignant gaze at him.

"Come on, Michael, let's plan the next issue of Super Daddy," Justin quipped as he headed out the door to join the rest of the guests outside, with Michael on his heels.

"You two are boring," Brian complained. When neither Michael nor Justin replied, apparently already exchanging ideas about Super Daddy finding new cures to make every child on earth happy, he repeated, more loudly, "Fucking boring!"    

Chapter End Notes:

We did it!

This epilogue is dedicated to Glo and to all our faithful readers who have encouraged us to finish this.

We hope you liked this ride as much as we liked to write it. If you did, please consider leaving a comment on this final chapter. Thank you for everything :)

 

The End.
eureka1 is the author of 27 other stories.
addict_writer is the author of 64 other stories.
Alois is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 22 members. Members who liked The Escort also liked 934 other stories.