- Text Size +

 

One hour later...

Justin had the distinct impression that he was navigating one of his worst nightmares. Okay, maybe not the worst, considering Brian's presence was inexplicably provoking a strange, yet soothing sensation whenever he heard his voice or smelled his scent. But traveling in a car with his mom and his sister while faking a romantic relationship with a man he barely knew - and who, unbeknownst to them, made a living escorting clients for money - wasn't exactly easy. It was especially nerve-wracking when he considered that they hadn't had any time to come with a plausible story regarding their supposed romance.

His mother had decided to drop by unannounced to help her son pack a couple hours earlier than planned. She'd then thought it to be a wonderful idea to leave early when Justin and Brian had unexpectedly appeared together, claiming that they would all be able to enjoy the evening at the resort. Justin suspected it had more to do with her desire to pry into his supposed relationship with Brian, and he honestly didn't know how he was going to deal with her inquisition, much less how he would successfully hide the truth from her. His mother on a mission was unstoppable, and to say he was nervous as hell about being caught out didn't begin to cover it.

Now, they had about a three-hour drive ahead of them, cooped up in his mother's Volvo. Apparently, they were on I-279 headed to I-79 according to Molly, who loved reading the road signs.

Brian was in the passenger seat next to his mother, while Justin was in the back with his sister. He wished Brian could have convinced her to take the jeep, but of course, she had been adamant about not letting his ‘boyfriend' drive when he was their guest. Justin had rolled his eyes at her argument, hating how much of a WASP she could be sometimes. Sitting in the back with his sister made him feel like a child, while Brian was left to deal with his mom in the front; he listened carefully anytime he heard the brunet respond to one of his mother's questions.

"So, Brian, what do you do for a living?" Jennifer asked conversationally. Justin closed his eyes, inwardly screaming ‘disaster coming,' and for a second, he envisioned Brian responding with the truth and his mother's expression at the revelation. He chuckled briefly, entertaining the idea that disclosing Brian's real job would almost be worth it, before shaking his head and focusing again on their discussion.

"I'm in public relations." Justin heard Brian answer. Well, he wasn't exactly lying, and from the tone of his voice, Justin could tell that he was proud of his imaginative reply.

"You're in PR? That's so great!" Jennifer exclaimed happily and Justin could already imagine how she was going to brag about her only son dating a successful businessman. If she only knew... "Is this your first job?" his mother continued her interrogation.

Oh God. Talk about putting someone on trial. Justin couldn't believe her boldness.

"Actually, no," Brian surprisingly responded. "I was in advertising for a few years, before making a... career change," Brian continued, clearing his throat. Justin momentarily wondered if it was true, and if it was why Brian decided to become an escort when he'd had a real career to begin with. However, he didn't give it too much thought at that moment, sensing that it would be a good time to intervene and save Brian from this painful cross-examination, aka dealing with an over-protective, insufferable, ‘supposed' - emphasis on the last term - mother-in-law.

But he didn't have the time to say anything, as his mom suddenly inquired, "How old are you anyway, if you don't mind me asking? I mean, you already had a career, so I assume you're a few years older than my son?"

Justin's interest was piqued. Well it was, until he heard Brian chuckle, indicating that Jennifer might not like the answer.

Fuck. How old was he?


When Brian had realized that Justin's mother and sister were waiting for them at the blond's place, he was momentarily disappointed to be sidetracked from his quest for his first kiss from his companion. He didn't know why, but he wanted to taste those tempting, beautiful lips and erode the blond's futile resistance. It would have nicely set the stage for the coming weekend, since Brian wouldn't at all mind having sex with Justin. Not only was the young man very attractive, he also was smart and funny, and now that Brian had agreed to accompany him to the wedding, he was also anticipating that potential payoff. Being buried deep in Justin's ass and making him scream in pleasure would fit the bill perfectly.

Unfortunately, any sexual activity would have to wait. Justin's mother had insisted on all of them leaving as soon as possible. Crammed into her compact Volvo, Brian had to play the ideal boyfriend. He had made a promise to Justin, after all, and he never reneged on a deal.

Jennifer Taylor wasn't the subtle type, though. As soon as she got onto the highway, she began to interrogate Brian, who regretted not having used the time he'd had with Justin at the diner to come up with a plan. The only thing he could do was to improvise.

"So, Brian, what do you do for a living?"

That one was easy. "I'm in public relations," he responded with a grin, hoping to catch a glance at Justin's expression in the side-view mirror.

"You're in PR? That's so great!" Brian bit the inside of his cheek to avoid laughing out loud at Jennifer's enthusiasm. "Is this your first job?"

"Actually, no," he responded. Staying as close to the truth as possible seemed to be the best option. "I was in advertising for a few years, before making a... career change."

Brian cleared his throat and gazed over at Jennifer's profile, noticing her furrowed brow. "How old are you anyway, if you don't mind me asking? I mean, you already had a career, so I assume you're a few years older than my son?"

Brian couldn't prevent himself from chuckling. "I'm thirty, for a few more weeks anyway."

"That makes you..." Jennifer's smile faltered slightly.

"Twelve years older than your son, more or less." Brian pinched his lips between his teeth to stop himself from smirking at her expected reaction.

"That's..." Jennifer tried, but failed to find the correct response.

Brian decided to play his role to perfection. "...Incredible, you're right. I would never have guessed that I would date someone as young as Justin, but I can assure you that I have never been happier in my entire life. When you love someone, the years just disappear and all that is left is the bliss of knowing you're with the right person for you." Brian wanted to barf at his own explanation, but he maintained a sincere facade.

"Wow, Brian. I..." Jennifer was at a loss for words, and Brian sensed that he might have gone a little too far.

"I'm sorry if I appear a little too sappy. It's just... your son is a wonderful person." He decided to play it safe and turn the conversation back to Justin.

"Brian, stop," Justin intervened, and Brian could hear the embarrassment in his voice.

"What? You know I'm being sincere, Justin. I treasure the day I met you," Brian drawled with a stupid grin on his face. Jennifer, fortunately, was staring at the road.

Brian was sure that if he had been able to see Justin's face, the young man would have been rolling his eyes.

"When was it?" Jennifer asked, totally oblivious.

"Hmm?" Brian returned his gaze to Justin's mother, not sure what she wanted to know.

"The day you two started seeing each other? When was it?"

Brian bit his lip and hesitated briefly before responding. "Three weeks ago."

The only problem was, Justin chose to answer, too. "Two months ago."

Brian glanced at him, silently cursing Justin's unwise decision to intervene at that point. Observing Jennifer's quizzical expression, he hastily added, "Well, your son is right." From Brian's admittedly limited experience, it was always preferable for a mother to think that her son was the smart one while the boyfriend was the one desperately in love. "To be specific, we started dating two months ago. But I declared myself to him three weeks ago. I didn't want either of us to rush into something we might not be ready for, especially considering that I'm..." Fuck, he hated that word. "...older than him." Gah.

When Jennifer nodded her approval, Brian congratulated himself on his genius bullshit. He really could sell anything to anyone.

"That's very thoughtful of you, Brian," she finally declared out loud.

"Justin is worth it. He is worth more than I will ever deserve," Brian responded, an unexpected, almost sad feeling invading his mind, but he pushed it away as soon as he saw Jennifer was satisfied with his reply. Then he rolled his lips inward and stared out the window, trying to stop his laughter from escaping at the ludicrousness of the situation.

"Brian, stop," Justin suddenly demanded, but Brian could hear the amusement in his voice, maybe tinged with a hint of nervousness. "And, Mom! Enough with the inquisition!"

Jennifer feigned not to notice her son's annoyance. "I don't know what you're talking about, Justin. I'm your mother; I have the right to question the man who sleeps in your bed at night." Brian bit his lip harder at her response. He liked her more and more with each passing minute.

"Jeez, Mom," Justin mumbled before falling silent again.

A few seconds passed before Brian had a sudden realization. If Justin's mom assumed they were sleeping together on a regular basis, maybe she had booked a single room for them? "Mrs. Taylor..."

Jennifer cut him off. "Please, Brian, call me Jennifer."

"Okay... Jennifer," Brian replied with a small smile on his lips, before asking, "I assume you made reservations at a hotel for the next couple of nights?"

"Don't worry; everything has been taken care of," she happily confirmed. "Dorian - Justin's cousin - is marrying the daughter of the Paradise Resort's owner. The hotel is situated at Presque Isle State Park and houses many wonderful rooms. According to my sister, you'll be staying in a suite, which includes a king-size bed, a huge tub, and even a private pool. So, boys, you will have a lot of space to play!" she quipped awkwardly, before adding with a wink, "I'm not as uptight as my son thinks I am, you know..."

Brian was becoming suspicious of her motives in wanting to please her son so much. It seemed that the two shared a history he wasn't privy to, apart from Justin's accident. But whatever; he was thrilled with this new development. The suite they would be sharing would surely provide him with multiple opportunities to get better acquainted with his attractive client.

"Mom!" This time it was Molly who seemed embarrassed by her mother's behavior.

"Okay! I will just shut up and concentrate on driving since both my children are so ashamed of my behavior!" Jennifer exclaimed loudly, peering over at Brian and rolling her eyes. Brian silently thanked Molly for having succeeded in shutting up her mother with a single word, while smiling warmly at Jennifer.

The Taylors were definitely a lot of fun to be around. Brian was actually looking forward to the rest of the weekend.


They arrived at their destination a couple of hours later. As he entered the resort with Brian's arm safely secured around his waist, Justin had to admit that, as per his mom's description, the place sounded gorgeous. High ceilings, beautiful furnishings, a red-carpeted floor covering the entire reception area... From the moment a client walked into the resort, it truly reflected its name, Paradise - ‘the land of love.'

From what his mother had told them just before they reached the resort, the place was made for entertainment and romantic escapades, with rooms which included not only en-suite pools and whirlpool baths but also live nightly experiences - whatever that meant - a spa, a piano bar, the Colosseum restaurant, even a private club for members only. Moreover, many weddings were hosted on the resort's private beach.

They all headed to the reception desk. A beautiful, tall, black-haired woman wearing impeccable yet sexy clothes came to greet them with a warm smile on her face. "Welcome to Paradise Resort! My name is Jane; may I help you?"

"We have reservations for the next two nights," Jennifer confirmed. "We're here for the wedding of Dorian Parson and Mary Anderson."

"Of course! Give me your names and Jeremy will show you to your rooms." Jane responded as she peered over at the bellboy standing a few feet away.

"Jennifer and Justin Taylor."

Jane clicked away on her computer. "Mrs. Taylor, you and your daughter will stay in our Double Oasis Suite; here is your key card," she informed her a few seconds later when Jeremy came to take care of their luggage. Jane then turned toward Brian and Justin. "As for you gentlemen, you will stay in our Paradise Fantasy Suite."

"Sounds interesting," Brian whispered into Justin's ear, his warm breath sending shivers down the blond's spine. "Maybe they have a Paradise Orgasm Suite, too?" he added with a chuckle, and Justin could feel himself blushing.

"Thank you." He extended his hand towards the counter, searching for the key card Jane had placed there, unsuccessfully trying to distance himself from Brian.

"Sweetheart, how about we all settle into our rooms and meet up later tonight?" his mother proposed. "I could really use a shower."

"Me too," Brian responded as he placed his hand on the small of Justin's back. The blond elbowed him in the side, as he visualized a goofy smile on the brunet's face. He heard Brian laugh playfully and inwardly groaned.

Justin eventually replied, his hands firmly gripping the keycard, "Sure, Mom. I'll call you in about an hour, okay?"

"Perfect! Okay, then... See you later boys!" she exclaimed with a little wave of her hand before following Jeremy with Molly, who was rolling her eyes at her mother's silly behavior.

Another bellhop arrived to take their luggage. Brian actually behaved this time, as he continued to describe in great detail everything Justin couldn't see clearly and to provide information that made it easier for the blond to navigate his way to their suite.

When they finally made it to their room, the porter left them as soon as Justin tipped him.

"Holy fuck!" Brian exclaimed, as he moved away from Justin and walked around the suite. "This place is fucking huge! It could use a little more masculine, refined taste but still..."

Justin stood still next to the door, with their bags at his feet, while Brian continued exploring their home for the next two days.

"There really is an indoor pool and a Jacuzzi! You should see this!" Brian's voice echoed from another room.

"Oh, yeah. I so should see the suite," Justin drawled bitterly.

"What was that?" Brian asked distantly.

Justin sighed, irritated by his companion's callous behavior. "Get your ass over here! I'm not paying thousands of dollars for you to abandon me in order to explore a fucking room!" he spat out. He knew he was being a prick, but a new environment always increased his anxiety tenfold. He was still adjusting to the loss of his sight, and he had rarely been in a completely unfamiliar place since the bashing. He had certainly never spent an entire weekend with a man he just met a week earlier.

Justin leaned against the door behind him as he heard Brian approaching; the man stopped in front of him and stated in a surprisingly gentle tone, "I didn't mean to abandon you. I just wanted to check the room before leading you in there."

"I..." Justin lowered his head before straightening. "I don't know this place, Brian. Just... warn me if you have to leave me so that I'm aware of my surroundings first, okay?"

"Okay," Brian agreed, actually sounding a bit remorseful. "So, let me introduce you to our suite properly." He gently grabbed Justin's hand, sliding his fingers into Justin's, the blond experiencing a familiar spark at the contact. Brian placed his other hand on the opposite shoulder, positioning himself behind Justin, before whispering in his ear, "It truly is meant to be a fantasy, you know?"

Justin's heart beat more rapidly as his body reacted to Brian's words. He was quite sure that Brian was doing it on purpose, as he continued in a slow voice, "We're standing in the living room of the suite. A few stairs to your left..." He took three steps and paused, so that Justin could feel the first stair beneath his foot. "...lead down to the bedroom."

"How many stairs?" Justin asked.

"Five," Brian responded, before explaining, "There's a railing on the wall on the left side of the steps, but for now..." Brian turned Justin's body and returned to their starting point so that they were again facing the suite. "...we're in the living room. The sofa is about three steps in front of you on your left, the loveseat at the same distance on your right." He guided Justin so that the young man could verify the number of steps he had to make to reach each piece of furniture. "There is also a TV on a small table near the sofa and a fireplace at the back of the room."

After Justin had navigated around the room a few times with Brian, he actually did it on his own, sensing Brian's reassuring presence the whole time. "Okay. I think I can move around on my own now," he stated, relieved that the place wasn't cluttered with furnishings, making it easier for him to situate himself.

"Now, the bedroom..." Brian took Justin's hand again to guide him, but Justin almost lost his balance as he miscalculated his first step onto the stairs.

"Fuck! I'm going to break my neck with those stairs," he cursed, adrenaline coursing through his body.

"No, you won't. I'm right here," Brian firmly asserted, squeezing Justin's fingers, and the blond felt his heart beating faster again.

Fuck. You shouldn't let him mess with your head like that, he chastised himself silently, unhappy to realize that the more time he spent with Brian, the more he felt something he didn't want to identify or even acknowledge.

He truly didn't know how he would survive this weekend.

Oblivious to Justin's inner turmoil, Brian murmured, "Remember... five stairs down and the railing is at your left to support you." He kept their fingers entwined and counted the stairs as they descended slowly.

"Okay," Justin acknowledged when they'd made it to the bedroom.

"Now, immediately on your right, are two chairs near a dinner table. There is also a mini fridge right here," Brian indicated before leading Justin and helping him count the steps between each item.

Finally, he turned Justin's body again, placing his hands on the blond's shoulders before announcing, "And right in front of you, there is a bed. It's huge, round, kind of kitschy, but also everything you might want in a bed." Justin could hear the satisfaction in his voice.

"I was beginning to wonder if there was one at all," he teased with a laugh. Knowing Brian, he had expected him to introduce the bed first and foremost.

"I saved the best for last..." Brian bantered, stroking a hand along Justin's arm before breathing out seductively, "And I wouldn't mind testing it with you."

Justin shivered, half tempted to let Brian do what he wanted with him, but he was so nervous that he freed himself from Brian's embrace when he felt the man's warm breath on his neck.

"You said something about a spacious bathroom? Truthfully, I really could use a shower." A cold shower... Being so close to Brian was waking up his dick dangerously.

Brian wasn't fooled, though. "You need a hand?" he purred, using the same lame joke he had already used earlier that day and emphasizing the word ‘hand' to inform Justin that he was aware of the boner tenting his pants.

"No," Justin curtly retorted, feeling his cheeks burn. "Just... lead me to the bathroom and describe it to me."

"Sure. Whatever you need." Brian placed one hand on Justin's waist again and leaned in, whispering, "I'm here to please."

Justin felt himself getting harder and cursed silently.

Brian walked with him to the adjacent bathroom and barked out a laugh when he observed the room. "Jesus, it's so cheesy..." he shared, before clarifying, "We have a red heart-shaped tub/Jacuzzi along the right wall, and the double sinks are immediately to your right. There is a walk-in shower along the left wall, as well as a toilet immediately on your left."

While he described the space, he walked with Justin, the young man counting the steps again.

"And right in front of you, there is a door leading to the private pool," Brian finished his description.

"I will check on that later; I really need a shower," Justin reiterated. He could barely wait for Brian to leave him alone. "Do you mind getting my toiletries from my luggage? As well as bringing in a chair and a change of clothes? Feel free to choose any outfit you want; I'm not picky."

"Okay, I'll be right back," Brian agreed, as Justin navigated around the bathroom a few more times. Fortunately, the space was fairly simple, so he wasn't too anxious about falling.

A couple minutes later, Brian came back. He set the bag with Justin's toiletries next to the sink nearest the shower and then helped the blond with the chair, placing it in the corner between the sink and the shower entrance. After draping his clothes over the back of the chair and setting clean towels on the seat, he stepped back so that Justin could check what he'd done. The younger man touched the chair and frowned when he realized Brian had already put everything he needed on it. "I could have done it," he stated in a stern voice.

"I know," Brian replied, before adding sincerely, "I just wanted to help."

Justin cleared his throat and nodded, finally muttering, "Thank you."

He was about to take his shirt off when he heard Brian's velvety voice behind him. "Let me do that." Brian didn't wait for Justin's answer, grabbing the back of his shirt and beginning to lift it up.

"Brian, don't... I've got it." Justin stopped him, not pleased when he heard the quiver in his voice, betraying how affected he really was by Brian's attention. But he insisted, "Just wait for me in the bedroom."

Brian suggested, obviously amused as he leaned against Justin's back, "On the bed? Naked?"

"No!" Justin blushed furiously before turning his head sideways. "You're joking, right?"

"Maybe... maybe not," Brian responded mischievously, ignoring his request and pulling his shirt up and over his head, brushing his skin softly in the process.

Justin shivered, unable to stop him.

Once his shirt was gone, Brian's fingers ran along his arms, stopping at his hips, his palms moving imperceptibly up and down. Justin could hear his own loud breathing and felt the warmth of Brian's body against his back, breathing deeply to maintain control and keep himself from succumbing to Brian's torturous teasing. He also needed to put an end to what Brian was doing or he would soon be well and truly fucked.

"Brian..." He turned around to face Brian and reached out, intending to push him away gently but when he felt the man's bare chest beneath his fingers, he gasped and froze.

Time stood still for a few long seconds, but eventually, Brian's voice broke the deafening silence. "Stop worrying, Sunshine. I won't do anything you don't want me to do," he reassured him, and Justin didn't know if he was relieved or disappointed that his companion had finally decided to stop torturing him. However, Brian added purposefully as he walked toward the door, "Take all the time you need to see to your... ‘business.' If you need any help, though, don't hesitate to call me. I'll be happy to oblige."

Justin was mortified. Bare-chested, with his shirt no longer partially covering his groin, his raging hard-on had to be even more evident to the brunet. He took several deep breaths before moving to lock the door behind Brian.

He leaned briefly against the door, trying to calm his nerves. Truthfully, he didn't know if he was angry that Brian had taken advantage of his disability to tease him so torturously or if he was just pleased by the attention. The only thing he was sure of was that he was fucking horny.

Sighing, he headed towards the chair and took off his pants before stepping into the shower with some body wash and shampoo. Then, as the water ran down his skin, ignoring the likelihood that Brian could hear him, Justin soaped himself, soon shamelessly fucking his fist as he remembered the delicious touch of Brian's fingers on his bare skin.


Meanwhile, Brian was lying on the bed, his jeans open, underwear pushed down, his cock coming and going in one hand, while his other hand caressed his balls.

He didn't know why he couldn't restrain himself around Justin, and yet, there was something about the blond that made him act recklessly. He'd never pursued a client. He'd never had to because he always knew when somebody wanted him; so anytime he proposed to a customer that they fuck, they immediately agreed.

Justin was different. How and why, Brian didn't know. But he was, and the fact that he kept resisting Brian - even though the brunet had no doubt that Justin wanted him just as much as he wanted the blond - made him even more intrigued. It wasn't just all about sex. Of course Brian wanted to fuck him, but he was enjoying his company a lot too. That rarely happened. Well, that wasn't exactly true since some of Brian's clients, like Matthew, had actually become more than just clients. Still, since Brian became an escort, he'd never felt this way about anyone.

Right now, he needed to relax. He hadn't fucked anyone since Wednesday, and touching Justin all the time was turning him on badly. So he let his mind travel to the shower stall where he was sure Justin was also jerking off, picturing the naked blond pleasuring himself.

Imagining a blissed-out Justin ejaculating into his own hand, Brian came with a muffled cry. As he caught his breath, deeply inhaling and exhaling several times, he started to laugh, thinking...

Welcome to the Paradise Fantasy Suite, indeed.