- Text Size +

Saturday night...

Justin was fresh out of the shower when he heard the doorbell ring. "Shit," he cursed, managing to grab a towel and put it around his hips before hastily heading towards the entryway, drops of water still running along his body.

"Who's there?" Justin demanded as he carefully unlocked the door.

"Who do you think?" Brian drawled.

Justin sighed, contemplating making the brunet wait so that he could put on some clothes and his sunglasses before deciding against it. Opening the door, he wasn't surprised when he heard Brian voice his approval, "You can greet me like this every time."

"You're early," Justin countered, embarrassed, as he stepped back to let Brian enter the apartment.

"Actually, I'm late. It's eight-forty," Brian pointed out, walking in. "Though I bet you had fun in the shower and lost track of time. Not that I blame you. I did the same."

Justin blushed furiously, thinking about his jerk-off session a few minutes earlier.

Brian brushed his fingers across his crimson-tinted cheek. "Now, now. No need to be embarrassed."

"I'd better get dressed," Justin hastily responded, turning around towards his room.

He took a couple of steps, before pausing as a sudden idea popped into his mind. Brian wasn't the only one who could have fun playing the seductive part.

"Want to help me?" Justin inquired, sporting the most innocent expression on his face.

"Sure," Brian agreed, and Justin was certain his companion was grinning. He could also feel his eyes on him, especially on his towel-covered derriere.

Justin walked into his room, Brian following him. Once he had entered and put his sunglasses on, he demanded, "Turn around," knowing Brian wouldn't obey.

He then grabbed a pair of underwear from his bed and slowly, very slowly, let his towel slither to the floor before bending over to put one foot into his boxers.

He heard Brian clear his throat loudly behind him.

Bingo.

"Brian, can you help me with my jeans?" Justin then asked the brunet, emboldened by Brian's reaction.

Brian had to clear his throat again before he could speak. "You sure you want to get dressed?"

"Well, since we're going out, yes please." Justin had been half tempted to give Brian a different answer, but he still wanted to go out and dance with him before hopefully engaging in more... pleasurable activities.

"You owe me a lap dance, by the way," Brian whispered huskily in his ear as he helped Justin into his jeans, letting his hands caress Justin's hips for a moment.

Justin shivered. "I remember," he responded in a low voice as he leaned back against Brian's chest, the brunet's breath raising goosebumps on his neck.

"Put your shirt on," Brian rasped, grabbing it off of Justin's bed and helping him pull it over his head.

Justin had a feeling Brian had rarely asked anyone to put their clothes on before, which made him laugh.

"What?" Brian asked.

"Nothing." Justin shook his head before turning into Brian's arms. He raised a hand to Brian's chin and let his fingers touch his lips. Brian's breathing stuttered.

"If you don't want me to fuck you now, you really should stop teasing me like this," Brian gasped.

"I want you to fuck me," Justin replied. No need to pretend otherwise; he had wanted Brian since their first meeting. "Just not right now; I want to dance first. And eat. I'm starving!"

Brian chuckled and leaned in, covering Justin's lips, before dragging Justin out of his apartment.


Two hours later...

Brian couldn't wait to secure Justin's body in his arms. Ever since he joined him tonight, the blond's mission had been to torture him, so much so that Brian was barely able to restrain himself from fucking his companion earlier tonight.

When they stepped into Babylon after having eaten at a fancy restaurant, however, Brian felt Justin tensing at his side. The club was packed, and since Justin looked way too edible in a pair of ripped jeans and a too-tight T-shirt, he was drawing a lot of attention. Brian could feel hands trying to touch them both as they walked through the crowd, heading toward the bar.

"Don't worry. Just hold onto me," Brian reassured the blond, squeezing his hand.

"I'm fine," Justin replied, although his too-tight grip on Brian's arm belied his words.

"You're not," Brian disputed. "But you can be proud of yourself, Sunshine. An evening at Babylon is good therapy for you. With a bonus. It's the best place to molest me," he clarified with a smirk as they reached the bar.

Justin laughed. "That's good to know," he commented. "You know what else would help me? Besides taking advantage of your body?"

"I knew you were shallow. What about my soul?" Brian quipped in mock outrage.

"Fuck off!" Justin protested. "I'm not shallow. But I'd love a drink," he declared, using his most captivating smile.

Brian bit his lower lip, before warning Justin playfully as he raised his hand to capture the bartender's attention, "If you try dancing on the bar again, I'm leaving your sorry ass."

Justin punched his arm. "Hey! I'm a great dancer. I bet you would ask for an encore. And besides, what about the lap dance?"

"The lap dance is just for me, not anyone else," Brian drawled mischievously. "Two Beams, neat," he then addressed the bartender before peering toward the entrance to the club. "Shit," he cursed when he saw Michael, Ted, and Emmett heading in their direction.

"What?" Justin asked, his brow furrowing when Brian positioned himself in front of him.

"My friends are here," Brian announced as the bartender placed their drinks on the ledge.

"You want to go?" Justin inquired, obviously sensing that Brian wasn't pleased with this new development.

"Too late for that," Brian grunted. He grabbed both their glasses of Beam and placed one in Justin's hand. "Cheers to the queers," he toasted sardonically before downing his drink in one gulp.

"Looks like Brian already found his first victim," Ted's voice echoed in Brian's ear. Brian growled to himself in irritation.

"Though blonds are not his type... but I understand why he chose this one. What a plump butt!" Emmett exclaimed as he moved behind Justin to check out his ass.

"Back the fuck off!" Brian barked, pushing Emmett away while simultaneously pulling Justin toward himself. "Christ, Emmett! Have some decency."

Michael was taken aback by Brian's reaction. "Sorry Brian," he apologized to his friend, deducing that Justin was a client. If he'd known the truth, he would have cheered Emmett for his boldness instead. "We didn't know you were working."

"I'm not working, Michael," Brian retorted, annoyed that, once again, his friends couldn't mind their own business. Maybe he should have kept his mouth shut, however, since Michael was now frowning, looking back and forth between him and Justin. Brian prayed that Justin would not politely intervene, or he feared his friends would never let it go. Or worse, they would assume something was seriously wrong with him since he had never invited a former client out before.

Of course, Justin chose that precise moment to introduce himself. "Hey, I'm Justin."

Brian glared at the blond and grabbed his hand, squeezing it too tightly. "Ouch!" Justin cried out, jerking his hand away and punching the brunet's bicep.

"Justin?" Emmett repeated. Brian knew he was screwed. "Ohhhh! You're the artist, right?" he asked, now eying Brian knowingly and grinning triumphantly.

Brian wanted to murder Emmett very slowly. He peered over at Justin and noticed the puzzled look on his face. The blond was probably wondering how Emmett knew he was an artist.

Realizing that the guys wouldn't leave him alone if he just ignored them, Brian eventually slid his fingers through Justin's and turned him toward the trio. The three men looked at him questioningly as they tried to comprehend why Justin needed Brian's assistance to greet them. When Ted pointed at Justin's glasses, obviously surmising Justin's disability, Brian confirmed his assumption with a slight nod. He then glared at Michael and Emmett, daring them to make a comment about this revelation.

Satisfied with his friends' ‘subtle' reaction - there was a first time for everything - Brian decided to introduce Michael first. "This is Michael, my oldest friend," he declared, guiding Justin's hand towards the brunet.

"That's me," Michael shook Justin's hand, his eyes never leaving Brian's face.

Brian avoided Michael's inquiring gaze and guided Justin toward Ted and Emmett. "Ted is the guy you want if you need to crunch numbers. And Emmett, our personal queen, well... he simply loves numbers, if you know what I mean," Brian drawled as he leaned his head sideways against Justin's.

"Yeah, as in sixty-nine and nine inches. Even his favorite porn site is three-little-pigs@bigbad.com," Ted enthused.

"What can I say? I like hot numbers, cute numbers, tall numbers - the more the merrier," Emmett clarified. "And since you're not Brian's client, maybe we could get... better acquainted?" he suggested playfully as he trailed his hand up and down Justin's arm, causing the blond to stiffen and step back.

Brian gave Emmett a murderous glare as he placed his arm around Justin's shoulders. "Fuck off, Honeycutt!" Not waiting for Emmett's answer, he grabbed Justin's hand, leading him to the dance floor.

"That was pretty intense," Justin observed once they had begun dancing, Brian's hands firmly resting on his hips.

"They can be a bit overwhelming. Just forget about them," Brian replied, moving closer, their bodies now touching.

The brunet couldn't help it. He cupped Justin's cheeks and leaned back briefly, searching for any sight of discomfort on the blond's face. When he was sure Justin wanted this as much as he did, he captured Justin's lips, immediately using his tongue to deepen the kiss, forgetting everything else.

Meanwhile, Michael, Ted and Emmett had ascended to the catwalk and were now staring avidly at the scene unfolding before their eyes.

"What is he doing?" Michael asked incredulously.

"I'm pretty sure he is having more fun than I am," Ted lamented.

"If I didn't know better, I'd almost believe Brian had turned into a complete lesbian," Emmett commented. "Whoa! He is going to smother the boy if he keeps kissing him like that."

"You think it's possible to die of suffocation while kissing someone?" Ted inquired with a straight face.

"Well, until now I would have said no, but Brian has always been known to shatter all sorts of records."

"Or to explode. Period," Ted added in a jesting tone.

"Stop it!" Michael exclaimed, pissed at his best friend. "Brian will fuck him, ‘explode,' and forget all about him."

"I wouldn't hold my breath," Emmett replied.

"You definitely would," Ted countered. At Emmett's dismayed look, he added, "What? Brian may be an asshole, but even I can admit that he's hot when he fucks."

Michael frowned before asking, "Since when do you know what Brian looks like when he fucks?"

Ted cleared his throat in response, a ‘deer caught in the headlights' sort of expression on his face.

On the dance floor, Brian and Justin were oblivious to their gossip. They were swaying to the music, smiling at each other between kisses. Moving as if they were alone in their own world, Justin felt safe enough in Brian's arms to let go and fully enjoy the moment.

Brian was pleased to see Justin so happy and relaxed. He ignored the horny men looking at Justin hungrily. Justin was his, and his only. Sure, the thought should scare him, but he couldn't fight it. Maybe tomorrow. For now, he needed to feel Justin. He needed more.

"I want you," he breathed out into Justin's ear as his companion kept swaying softly in his arms. Peering down, he wished that he could look into Justin's eyes. They were hidden behind his shades, and Brian wondered if Justin really needed them all the time, or if he used them because he was ashamed, self-conscious of what people would think if they looked too closely into his injured eyes.

"I want you too," Justin admitted.

Brian smiled, grabbing his hand. "Let's go," he suggested before leading Justin towards the exit and leaving Babylon.


Fortunately, Daphne had made plans to spend the night at September's place, which meant they'd have the apartment to themselves. Justin fumbled with his keys, anxious to get inside, Brian's incessant kisses on the side of his neck distracting him from his task.

"Brian, stop," he weakly demanded, although his voice sounded desperate.

"I can't," Brian responded, running his hands down Justin's back and rubbing his ass cheeks. He then moved them up, sliding his fingers under Justin's jacket.

Justin let out a sigh of relief when he finally succeeded in opening the door. He wasn't sure he would have been able to stop Brian from fucking him right there on his doorstep if he hadn't prevailed at last. As soon as Brian had entered behind him, he slammed the door shut and attacked Brian's lips fervently, Brian's back hitting the door.

Brian grunted as he pushed Justin, turning him around forcibly, the blond now the one trapped against the door. Justin didn't mind. He wrapped his leg around Brian's, eliciting a moan from the brunet as their hard, cloth-covered dicks rubbed together. Brian responded by pushing harder against him. When Justin felt the brunet hastily shoving his jacket off his shoulders, he grabbed Brian's and did the same before walking him backward. He didn't care where they ended up. The couch, his bedroom, and the kitchen table were all perfect options if it meant he would finally feel Brian's body covering his own.

He'd fantasized about it for so long. Of course, he was scared, but his desire for Brian overshadowed everything at the moment. He refused to think about the pain he was going to feel. Since he was a virgin, he knew it would inevitably hurt.

They removed their shoes and socks. Then their shirts, Brian immediately trailing kisses along Justin's shoulder before claiming his mouth again. The brunet hurriedly unbuttoned Justin's jeans and slid his hand inside, fondling his cock through his underwear. Justin gasped as he tried to do the same to Brian, but he was so consumed by his desire that he didn't succeed. He was about to try again when Brian lowered his pants and underwear in one move, freeing his dick from its too-constrictive confinement.

They had somehow entered Justin's bedroom, and Brian turned them around before pushing Justin onto his bed. Justin blushed, knowing Brian was looking at him as he landed on his back, completely naked, his hard, heavy cock bouncing on his stomach. He immediately propped himself up on his elbows and waited for Brian's next move.

Justin heard Brian breathing heavily. A few seconds elapsed. The blond's heart was hammering in his chest as he realized that this was it. If he didn't stop what was happening, he was going to have sex for the first time in his life. God knew, he wanted to, but while he had refused to think about what it meant until that moment, a rush of fear now overwhelmed him. What if something went wrong? Or if Brian didn't like it? He was a virgin, whereas Brian was an experienced, sex-driven gay man. How could he compete with all the men Brian had already fucked?

"Justin." Brian's voice recalled him.

Justin felt the bed moving as Brian joined him, soon covering his body. The brunet had removed his jeans and underwear, and Justin stopped breathing as he felt Brian's naked skin - his chest, his legs, his dick - on him. Brian then shifted to his side, his hand slowly caressing Justin's skin, moving up and down his stomach and hips.

"You're afraid," Brian declared softly, still caressing Justin's skin.

"I'm not," Justin denied as he covered Brian's hand with his own.

"Liar," Brian countered with a small chuckle. "It's normal to be afraid the first time," he reassured the blond.

"I..." Justin rubbed his forehead, frustrated.

Brian took Justin's shades off. Justin winced.

He hated feeling this way. Brian had seen his eyes before - he hadn't been wearing his shades when they slept in the same bed at Dorian's wedding or even when he hastily answered his door to greet Brian earlier tonight - but without them, he felt vulnerable.

"I promise you, it will be good for you. I'll go slow. I want you, Justin. You have no idea how much I want you," Brian whispered, the edge in his voice unmistakable.

Justin's heart missed a beat again. He reached out to his nightstand and turned on his bedside lamp, the soft glow of the light reflecting on Brian's features. Justin then raised his hand to touch Brian's face, tracing every line, memorizing every curve and flaw. He stared for what felt like hours, trying to see, really see Brian. And somehow, he forgot his discomfort and allowed Brian to look into his eyes, even though his formerly blue irises were now mostly darkened by an accumulation of blood.

Justin saw a soft smile. Brian's eyes seemed so kind. The blond knew Brian was handsome since Daphne and his mother had told him so, but right now, he could almost grasp how beautiful he was.

Justin was going to give his virginity to a man he was in love with. That thought enthralled him as much as it terrified him. If he felt so connected to Brian already, having sex with him would probably make him fall even harder. Was Justin ready for that?

The answer didn't matter because it was too late. Justin wanted Brian too much to back down now.

An unforgettable night was about to unfold. As Brian eventually leaned across Justin's body to turn off the light, the blond sighed happily, feeling the first shiver running through his body before welcoming Brian's tongue into his mouth.