- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First the Disclaimer: Although I love these characters and dream up ways to stay with them, I do not own them or anything associated with the QAF Franchise (Although I wish like hell I did). No copyright infringement is intended. There will be references and storylines in line with the Canon, however there will also be new characters. All original characters and plotlines are my own.


HUGE THANK YOU TO THE Aaaa-MAAZING (in my BK voice) BANNER GODDESS KNOWN AS JACKIE MAG!!!

I am SOOOOOooooo NOT a "TURN OUT THE LIGHTS" and "CLOSE THE DOOR" kind of writer (I know some of you appeciate the reference to the late great Teddy Pendergrass..LOL) so YES there shall be SMUT!! Also, I am issuing an angst warning. I am evolving and so is the quality of my work. Some of the scenes will be really intense. I promise to try to include a few fluffy scenes as well to give your poor heart a break!

I hope you enjoy this tale of trouble and triumph! And drop me a line sometime to let me know what you think! HAPPY READING!

Author's Chapter Notes:

And here we GO!!! P.S. Forgive the variation on the Star Trek reference but it seems befitting!    

CHAPTER ONE

 

SPACE: THE FINAL FUCKTIER

 

 

 

May 24th 2005

 

Connor James arrived back at his New York City apartment in the company of his brother Brandon, with one thought in mind: He needed to get fucked...Badly.

 

The past month of endless travel had resulted in very few prospects for his brother, a fellow actor. They were banking on his success as one of the highest paid models based in North America but it hadn't quite worked out as planned. Connor, an accomplished movie star himself, had spent a fortune on getting Brandon trained and received in Hollywood. Although he did well at the auditions, the directors had decided to take a different direction with the character. He knew that was a load of horseshit but it served to keep Brandon encouraged and that was all that mattered to him. Fortunately their other business ventures were thriving which included a loan service which would bail major corporations out of financial difficulty without them having to apply through the banks. Sometimes, the deal included extra perks which is how he came across Justin Taylor.

 

His father, Craig was a real asshole by any stretch of the imagination but he provided a very special service to Connor in return. Craig had no qualms or regrets in providing a way to keep his business afloat while Connor was able to keep his biggest secret. It was one thing for the actor who played major gun-toting, body-slinging and potty mouth-having action heroes with muscles budging everywhere and still considered a gorgeous and manly specimen, to be gay (even though very few within the Hollywood set knew that). But it was another thing for said man to take it up the ass and crave being controlled in the bedroom. Justin showing up within the office in time for the contract to be signed was fortuitous for both parties but not for little Justin. Craig hurriedly signed a five-year contract with an addendum which also released him of all financial and moral responsibility to Justin, mainly his post-secondary education. A normal man would have felt sorry for the innocent and unsuspecting younger man but not Connor. All he could see was his own needs and desires bought and paid for in an iron-clad business deal.

 

"Where is the little fucker? Usually he's sitting on the couch dutifully waiting for us as he should be," Brandon said.

 

"He's probably in the studio again." It was the one place where Connor had left Justin alone.

 

He figured that he could be gracious to the young man because he basically owned and controlled Justin's every move. Every last one. Justin was his property and Connor never failed to let him know it.

 

"Well go get him, Connor. I'm horny and I know you are. I don't know how you've managed to live like a fucking monk for the last three weeks."

 

"You know how and why, Brandon. But in all fairness, I didn't call him to let him know when we were coming. I thought to surprise him."

 

Brandon snickered. "Why? Have you really missed him that much? Or are you finally admitting that you're beginning to care about him?"

 

It was Connor's turn to laugh. "Don't be ridiculous. I haven't grown a pussy so I don't care about anyone, present company excluded of course."

 

"Then why the sudden need to ‘surprise' him?"

 

"He doesn't know that the contract is up in six days."

 

Connor watched as the implication of his words dawned in Brandon's eyes. They had never mentioned the contract again within the apartment beyond the first day Justin was brought to it. In the beginning, Connor had him under guard whenever he went attended classes. The rest of his time was either spent devoted to Connor and Brandon's needs including their public appearances or painting. Admittedly, Justin was a top-notch artist and Connor had decided that it was time to let Justin showcase his work. Although he still wouldn't physically receive the money from those paintings (couldn't let him develop the ideas having money would bring), the money would be used for his upkeep. Sure Connor could well afford to do it with his own dime but because Justin was of age and no longer under contract, it simplified matters. Now it would be all about Connor's pleasure instead of adhering to a bunch of rules and regulations.

 

Brandon interrupted his train of thought. "So are you going to remind him?"

 

"Why would I do that? He has no choice but to stay. It's not like he has his own money since I haven't allowed him to work. There wasn't a need to since I've seen to everything- his clothes, food and living arrangements. Now it's time for him to pay me back with interests for as long as I want him to."

 

"I thought Craig already made the last payment on his debt."

 

"He did but that has nothing to do with Justin. I'm not inclined to let him go, Brandon."

 

"Okay. So how do you intend to keep him once he finds out? It's not like you can hide this forever."

 

"Why all the questions?"

 

Brandon shrugged. "I just think that we should come up with a plan. He's quiet and introspective most of the time."

 

"Perhaps that's because of his reward after we finish with him each night."

 

They both laughed thinking of how rewarding it was to see their form of reward in the flesh. When they grew quiet each had soft, reflective smiles on their faces.

 

"Go get him, Connor. It's time for a little fun. We both deserve it after these past weeks but especially you."

 

Connor nodded in agreement. There was no reason why Justin should still be painting at this hour and if he was he would just have to finish it another time. He took the long staircase two steps at a time, anxious to be reunited with the little blond dynamo with the soft skin. He enjoyed marring it to a bright red color, hearing his pleas for surcease. He stopped on the steps to adjust himself, his hard-on becoming painful with every salacious thought of first Justin fucking him and then Connor issuing his punishment for making him cum. He could almost see the welts he would mark Justin's beautiful skin with later. Justin should be well healed from the last time he and Brandon took turns with him and if he wasn't they would just have to go find other ways. He'd been dying to try the vibrating cock ring he'd bought with Justin's huge package in mind. Justin would wear it as he fucked Connor at the same time Brandon fucked him. Connor continued up the stairs with a smile of anticipation on his handsome features. He couldn't wait to hear the moans and screams of Justin as he was prevented from cumming until he was given the permission.

 

Knocking on the studio door, he was both surprised and annoyed when he didn't receive an answer. Twisting the door handle, he reminded himself to have it oiled, something Justin had asked him to do before. His left wrist was still a little tender from the break although the bone was healed once more. Stepping fully into the dark room, his initial thought was that Justin had fallen asleep. He turned as he heard Brandon bounding up the stairs behind him.

 

"A little anxious, aren't you?" Connor teased his younger brother.

 

"Call it curiosity. I've always wondered why he spent so much of his time in here and since you've always agreed to let him have this space to himself, I figured I might as well take a look too."

 

Connor smiled wide into the blue eyes so much like his own. His brother was always like that. Wherever Connor was going, so was Brandon. Switching on the light, it took a moment to register the empty room. It was not what they had been expecting....at all. It seemed everything Connor had ever bought Justin laid on the futon against the far wall including the brand new cell phone Connor had given him. Picking it up Connor noticed it was devoid of the battery and SIM card.

 

Brandon moved to the center of the room, stunned to silence. On the wall in front of him was a mural of Connor and Brandon. It was exquisite except for the big red letters reading: CONTRACT TERMINATED!!! FUCK YOU BOTH!!!!! So much for not remembering. Brandon looked behind him to find his brother cursing and pacing about the ungrateful blond bastard and what he would do to him when he found him. He had never seen Connor so angry but he really couldn't blame him. It was as if Justin was cutting his losses and had no intention of returning.

 

"How the fuck could he do this to me, Brandon? To us?"

 

Brandon stood there shaking his head in shock and frustration. "I don't know but he couldn't have gone far. You kept him deliberately dependent. It's not even like he had friends. We contained and isolated him as much as we could. The only people who may know where he is would be Jennifer and Molly Taylor but I know for a fact they are over in Italy for the duration of the summer. We ran into them at the airport the day they left. It's his sister's graduation gift before she heads off to Harvard."

 

Connor nodded his head and swallowed hard. He took a deep cleansing breath, calming himself before he spoke again. His initial panic at the thought of losing Justin was gone for the moment. "You're right. He couldn't have gone far. In fact realizing he acted rashly, he will probably come crawling back within a few days."

 

Brandon didn't think so but he let his brother believe that for the moment. He needed Connor calm so they could figure a way to retrieve their property before the contract was officially up. Had they waited a week to come home as they were supposed to, the contract would have terminated and they wouldn't have been able to do anything about it. It remained a mystery how he had found out about it in the first place but that wasn't as important as finding him."

 

"Don't worry, Connor. If he doesn't come back, we're going hunting."

 

Connor smiled his brother. "Miss the chase, huh?"

 

Brandon flashed an answering smile. "Yeah and so do you if you're honest with yourself."

 

"Although it would be better if he came back on his own, I can't say that I'll be sorry if I have to go and get him."

 

They both laughed thinking that maybe there were some distinct advantages to Justin's defection after all.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

 

May 2003.....

 

Justin Taylor basked in the glow of his accomplishment. He finally graduated with Honors from the most prestigious Art School in New York State. It was a dream he'd had as long as he could remember. As he sat there with the Career Counselor to assist with mapping out his future career, he thought about all he'd gone through and endured to get to that point. The man formerly known as his father had basically sold him into what one would consider a gilded type of slavery in order to save himself from financial ruin. It didn't matter that Justin knew why the company was in trouble; Craig Taylor had been embezzling the funds for years to support his mistress and the children he had with her. Justin had remained silent not wanting to hurt his mother nor his sister. He wasn't even sure that Craig had known until the fateful day he had gone to his father's office under the impression that they were going to discuss his education. Everything had seemed to be going great or at least he seemed to think so.

 

Flashback: June 2000

 

To the outside world, both of his parents knew and accepted his sexuality and all. The only request Craig had was that Justin not go around acting like the stereotypical gay male; to not act flamboyantly for the sake of appearances. It was okay to be gay as long as you didn't become a ‘raging queen' within their social circle. Justin walked confidently into the large office building known as Taylor Electronic Corporation anxious to present his business plan to his father. He was going to study art first and then obtain his business degree from Dartmouth. Justin had missed being Salutatorian by a tenth of a point so it wasn't a question of getting a scholarship. His conversation with his high school guidance counselor earlier in the day had assured him that based on his GPA, he could reapply for another scholarship and possibly obtain financial assistance under a tuition reimbursement plan which most employers covered for their employees wishing to return to school. The plan seemed solid and well-planned. He was sure his father would agree because it would mean that he would have the best of both worlds in the end. He had already gained his mother's approval to the plan and Craig usually agreed as long as there was a no-nonsense attitude involved. Justin had scored 1500 on his SAT test and was a chronic studier, so he couldn't see a reason why his plan wouldn't be approved by his father. He had even worked out a payment plan in which to pay for his education with minimal assistance from Craig.

 

Once he gained the inner sanctum of the corporate offices, Justin greeted Marjory, his father's assistant who advised he was in a meeting but was expecting him and wanted him to sit in. Since it was a pretty basic occurrence Justin didn't think anything wrong with the idea. He walked in, full WASP manners on display. His father stood to greet him.

 

"Hello Justin. How was your day?" Craig asked. He smiled politely but it didn't quite reach his eyes- a fact Justin thought about many times over the course of the three years since he'd last seen Craig Taylor.

 

"It was great, Dad," Justin returned the greeting enthusiastically. "In fact, as soon as you're finished here I have something I would like to speak with you about."

 

Craig didn't comment, instead turning to his guests. "Brandon and Connor James, I would like you to meet my son, my only son. Justin, I'm sure you know who these people are."

 

Justin ignored the uneasy feeling he got in the pit of his stomach and extended his hand as was expected of him. "Nice to meet you both," he murmured feeling shy and apprehensive when they smiled at him. Again, he noted smiles lacking warmth or genuine kindness. "I think I'll wait out in the lobby and let you finish your meeting." He turned to leave the vast office space but his father's voice stopped him.

 

"No need, Son. In fact you are a key factor in this meeting. Your mother called and advised me of your business plan. I think it's a wonderful idea with one major change."

 

The queasy feeling in the pit of his stomach intensified the longer he stood there amongst the three men. "What's the change?"

 

"Why don't you sit down and we'll discuss it."

 

Craig offered Justin his usual ginger ale as he took his seat at his father's right. Brandon and Connor sat at his left. After taking a huge gulp hoping it would settle his sudden upset stomach, Justin began again hoping that his instincts were wrong as they demanded he bolt out of there. Prone to parental obedience and genuine curiosity, he asked again. "What's the change in the terms, Dad?"

 

Craig took a deep breath before explaining. "As you know, Taylor Electronics is in a bit of financial difficulty, Justin. Mr. James and his brother own a financial loan firm which would bail the company out and that's to the good. However, they also have certain information that could ruin me. So as a trade, they've decided to accept the terms of the five-year contract."

 

"Well that's good. Thank you both," Justin smiled but that apprehensive feeling wouldn't leave him so he asked, "What's the catch?" And what the fuck is wrong with my head? He hoped it wasn't another migraine which he was prone to because of allergy season but he hadn't gotten the aura he usually got when one was coming. The new medicine had finally begun to work after twenty-eight days of taking it faithfully at the same time everyday, even on weekends.

 

Again all three men smiled and Justin had a feeling that he'd just become a Koi fish in a room full of sharks. He really didn't want to believe the words his father said next.

 

Well, Son, now that you mention it, you are the catch. In exchange for the contract being accepted, you will live and service these men in whatever capacity they desire."

 

"Wha- what? Dad, what are you saying?"

 

Craig sat down in the chair beside him for the first time since Justin had taken his seat. "Justin, pay attention now. You are going with Connor and Brandon. They are going to keep you until the contract is up. In the meantime, you will have all your expenses taken care of including your art school tuition. You will be able to focus solely on that instead of getting a job and having to earn your way through. The added benefit of this arrangement for me is that you are no longer my responsibility. I don't have to pretend that I love or even like my gay son anymore. Although you graduated high school, you are still seventeen and as such it is my legal right to do what I please with you. Rather than argue with you about not liking you fucking men, I chose to off load you instead. This also works out because now you cannot tell your mother about Madison and the other children." The smile Craig gave him reached his eyes full shine as he concluded.

 

Justin stood abruptly but fell back into his seat. "What the fuck did you do to me? How could you? Your own son? How could you?" he asked screaming.

 

Craig began to laugh. "Because I can and whether your lifestyle is accepted by society or not, I don't want to be associated with my faggot son."

 

"One last question," Justin slurred and shook his head violently trying his best to clear it.

 

"Yes, Justin?"

 

How will you explain my absence especially to my mother and Molly?"

 

"Listen you little faggot," Craig said sternly. "You are not to mention either of them again. It's no longer any of your business what goes on in my house."

 

Justin closed his eyes, allowing the tears he'd been holding to escape. He issued one last parting shot before he passed out cold. "I hope WHEN she finds out, she takes you for every fucking thing you've got especially this company, you bastard."

 

It wouldn't have made a difference if Craig responded or not and Justin was too sedated to care.

 

*end flashback*

 

 

 

Bringing himself back to the present, Justin looked at his counselor as she looked over his records. Ms. Swanson was a tall redhead with gray eyes and a stern look about her. If there was ever going to be someone he had to level with it was her.

 

"Ms. Swanson, I- I have to ask a huge favor."

 

"What's that, Mr. Taylor?"

 

He licked his lips as he decided how much he wanted to tell her. Making a fast decision, he decided to tell her the complete truth of the matter. In actuality, his life depended on it. "Do you see those men outside of the room?"

 

"Yes. There were bets going on amongst the faculty as to why they were always following you around."

 

"I'm glad you decided to not allow them in here while I'm speaking with you and that your office is technically unmarked." She looked at him fully and with keen interest as he continued. "You see those men belong to my keepers for lack of a better term."

 

"Your...keepers?" she looked at him as if he had lost his mind. He knew that he would have to begin at the beginning if he was going to gain her help.

 

"Before I begin, please promise me that no matter what we discuss, you will not let it leave this room." At her verbal reassurance, he took a deep breath and told her of his upbringing and his father's ultimate betrayal resulting in the ownership of his person"Believe me when I say this, Ms. Swanson, if there were anyway not to involve you or elicit your help, I wouldn't. Connor and his brother are possessive in the extreme. I am not allowed to work or go anywhere unaccompanied. I'm not even allowed a cell phone although I have one."

 

Intrigued at his resourcefulness she asked, "How did you manage to get one?"

 

"Fortunately for me, Connor and Brandon are both vain men. They have about one-hundred head shots of themselves lying around the apartment for things like auditions or Brandon's modeling contract. Because the assholes who are required to watch me aren't allowed in the classrooms, I was able to sell them to fellow students who are fans before or after class. Then I asked a classmate to go into the campus bookstore and buy me a prepaid phone and seven thousand cards worth of minutes. I use it when they are out of the apartment or if I'm locked in the studio which he built so that I could complete my assignments on time. It's the only place I'm ever alone."

 

"So how are you going to be able to accept job offers when they come up?" She was genuinely curious. She had known Justin Taylor since he began classes and he was never prone to lying. Besides this is the type of story too crazy not to be true.

 

"Are you able to act as my agent? I know that you dabble a bit as one as well as finding the artists who graduate or need financial assistance during the semester well-paying jobs and commissions. If I could, since I'm kept on such a short leash, I would like to find freelance work. I'll find a way to get a computer which will be kept within my studio and we'll communicate that way. The money from it I would like to go into two different accounts that way if he finds out about one, I still have the other."

 

"You must have been thinking of this for awhile." She was impressed with his plan. It was sound and made a lot of sense.

 

"I have since the beginning of this debacle."

 

"But since you aren't left alone much, how do you plan to smuggle the computer in? You'll also need a scanner and a printer."

 

"Don't worry. I'll figure it out. Connor and his brother will be heading to Milan in two weeks. Barring some type of emergency, they will be gone for a little over a week. It should be plenty of time for me to get set up. The only good news in this case is that they usually leave me a little bruised up so they have no fear of me going anywhere." He bit his lip fearing that he'd said too much.

 

She blinked but kept her calm. "I take it, Connor and- what's his name, Brandon?- are into rough play?"

 

"Not exactly. The problem with Connor is that he feels his manhood within his public persona is at stake every time we have sex." Justin lowered his voice a bit more. "He's a bottom. I'm not sure you understand what that means but..."

 

She smiled. Ms. Swanson actually had a very nice smile and he thought she should do it more often. "I understand exactly what it means, Justin. It means you're a top although I never would have pegged you for a Dominant."

 

His eyes widened in surprise that she knew the terms within the realm of Bdsm and basically the gay brotherhood. "I'm actually what one would term a Switch, Ma'am."

 

"And let me guess, they are abusive because they demand you top and they release but they generally hate that about themselves."

 

"Exactly. He hates the fact that he's a ‘catcher' instead of the ‘pitcher' and I suffer for doing and giving him what he wants."

 

"What happens if you refuse?"

 

"I- I'm not allowed to," he answered simply, tears forming in the cerulean blue eyes. "If I do, they yank the company out from my father."

 

"But after all he's done to you, you still help him?"

 

He absorbed her incredulous look. He'd asked himself the same thing but it always came down to his mother and Molly. "My mom divorced him after she found about everything, including what's being done to me. She now owns ninety percent of the company but she allows him to continue to run it on a moderate salary. That is the only thing keeping me sane during this whole thing. I have to endure it until the contract is finished. The only other thing working in my mom's favor is that Connor and Brandon don't know she officially owns it. If they did, they would have yanked the company long since because her background is in real estate and not electronics. But she has my dad under constant surveillance using his assistant though."

 

Ms. Swanson nodded. Jennifer Taylor was an intelligent woman to keep that cretin under a watchful eye. She hated men like Craig Taylor. He was sneaky and underhanded and the worse type of bigot. She was sorry that Justin had to find that out the hard way. "Well, Justin there are only two things left to do."

 

"Which are?"

 

"Discuss my fee and get you set up. Do you have the account numbers on hand?"

 

He let out the breath he wasn't aware he was holding. "I do."

 

He pulled out his sketch pad and handed them to her so she could make a note on his record and her palm pilot. He also handed her a flash drive with copies of his work on it in case it was needed.

 

"I'll be in touch relatively quickly. I have a few companies in mind which can use your services. They usually require a pretty quick turnaround."

 

"It shouldn't be a problem. Unless I'm painting exclusively for the day, I'm usually sketching when they come in from wherever they've been. Nothing will seem abnormal to them. One other thing, Ms. Swanson. I'm sure by now they have heard from my hired watchdogs that I have been in this office with you for the better part of an hour. I'm sure they are going to check with you to see what we've discussed."

 

She nodded. "Don't worry, Justin. I'll tell my secretary to inform them that I'm an exit interviewer and that we selected you because of your GPA to give us ideas and suggestions on how to better the program. In the meantime and from now on, I think it's okay for you to call me Joan. Don't you?"

 

He returned her smile feeling as if a great weight had been lifted off of him. Even though it would be short-lived, he decided to enjoy it if only for a little while.

 

As expected when he returned to the apartment which he always referred to as Gay Hell, he was grilled relentlessly by Connor on who he met with and what was said.

 

"According to the website, Ms. Joan Swanson is a Career Counselor at the Institute."

 

Justin's heartbeat galloped at Connor's announcement. Justin felt Connor's steady and intense regard on him almost daring him to lie to him. Whatever Connor, Brandon or Craig thought, Justin was not dumb and he wasn't a fool. It was in his best interests to keep them believing that he was. So after the customary gulp, mixed with a bit of unadulterated fear, Justin spoke.

 

"They've added to her duties since the website had been updated. They picked the winner of the Graphic Arts Design contest to do the new website. I suppose their plan is to do everything at once but with the new recruitment season it will probably have to wait until the semester kicks in." Justin fought the urge to wring his hands. He didn't exactly lie since there were plans to redesign the website using the winner of the contest. He just didn't tell the full truth for his reason for his meeting with Joan. He was glad he'd already advised her that he would be calling to verify Justin's story.

 

Connor stood there a few minutes more watching Justin's reactions. He loved the smell of Justin's fear; he was addicted to it. The fact that he was a bottom meant nothing since his every movement kept Justin Taylor in line and under his control. He could sense Justin's independence and unpredictability beneath that innocent regard. Connor thought that if he instilled enough wariness, he wouldn't have to worry so much about what Justin was doing when he was away. Some would call him paranoid and perhaps he was but to him, he was just protecting his investment and somehow Justin knew that.

 

"So what did you tell her when she asked what your plans were after graduation?"

 

"I told her that the only thing I was interested in right now were getting my ideas on canvas and that I would let her know in the future if I wanted to take a new tact." Again not a lie. Just a variation on the truth since he would be painting and sketching.

 

"And what exactly would you possibly want to do in the future, Justin? Everything you need is already here for you. You don't have to work or worry about your meals. The roof over your head is even paid for."

 

Yeah in my blood, he thought. "I know, Connor and I'm grateful as I'm expected to be." He curbed his sarcasm so that Connor wasn't quite sure if he was being facetious or not. It was the one weapon he had. "However, I would like to actually have a chance to define myself as a man- not as an extension of you or anyone else."

 

Connor exploded. "Do you know how many people would kill to be in your position?"

 

"I'm sure there are many," Justin said quietly while thinking they would probably kill themselves not to be. Sadly, that wasn't an option for him.

 

"You're damn right there are. You know I think it's time someone taught you the meaning of respect."

 

"How was I disrespectful?" He asked before he had a chance to stop himself.

 

Connor's answer was clear, quick and brutal. Justin held his newly healed ribs, feeling as if they'd broken again. And whereas he whimpered at the pain, he refused to beg for him to stop. He knew Connor's power over him came from the cries he couldn't help. He focused instead on what he'd set in motion while Connor continued his mistreatment. Eventually the pain became too much and Justin screamed as Connor continued to make his point. Following his lessons in manners, Justin was once again tortured further with the arrival of Connor's brother, Brandon who chuckled almost uncontrollably as Connor related their conversation and subsequent session in discipline asked if it was okay to join them for the night. Justin did his duty soundlessly as they issued threats toward his mother and sister and taunted him about the punishment yet to be meted out, one word constantly echoing in his head: Soon.

 

By the time Connor and Brandon left for Milan following the night of brutality and other events, Justin could barely manage to stand up without causing further injury to himself. Since the two older men believed they'd roughed him up so much, they didn't bother to keep his security detail on. It was fortunate for Justin that they didn't. Using the prepaid cell phone, Justin asked Daphne to meet him at the rear of the building. He had learned how to avoid the security cameras and staff within the luxury apartment complex but still breathed a heavy sigh of relief at having escaped undetected.

 

"What the fuck happened to you?" She asked in panic and shock at the state of her best friend.

 

"What do you think?" he answered surly but immediately apologized for his tone. "Is Carla working today?"

 

"Yes and thank God that she is. How much longer do you think you can go on like this, Justin? They'll probably kill you sooner or later, you know?"

 

He shook his head although the effort to do so made him wince. He had a bitch of a migraine since as further punishment, Connor had confiscated his allergy medication. "No they won't kill me for various reasons."

 

"What makes you so sure? As it is, if you don't get those ribs wrapped...again, you could make a wrong move and puncture a lung." She hit the steering wheel in frustration. "I wish there was something, anything that could be done to your asshole prick of a father."

 

"I know but there isn't, Daph. If I don't go through with this you know what will happen to Mom and Molly. They are the only two that matter in all of this."

 

"And you. What about you, Justin?"

 

He gave her a little half-smile in response. "Don't worry about me, Daph. I'll survive."

 

The rode the rest of the way in silence, each absorbed in their own thoughts. Daphne knew of Justin's plans. She didn't really think it could work but she hoped it did. Every time she saw him, he looked more and more frail. She knew the only thing to keep him from doing something stupid was his mom and his sister but jeez, how much more could his poor body take? She also knew the only thing helping Justin to bide his time and endure what he must for their sakes was that he had an active plan going. It kept his mind busy and made him almost untouchable. She suspected that was the real reason that Connor and Brandon always felt the need to harm him. No matter what they tried or how much they tried to break Justin's spirit, he wouldn't let them. He remained as aloof as he dared and from the looks of him, he dared much.

 

Carla was waiting for them at the hospital employee entrance which was the only doorway without a working video camera.

 

"This will probably be the last time I can help you guys here. They've all of sudden decided that the fucking camera above the doorway needs to be repaired. Fucking hospital politics is really what it is," she said the three of them continued to the morgue in the bottom of the hospital.

 

Carla Stokes was a Medical Assistant who was actually studying to become a Doctor of Respiratory Science. When Justin needed his ribs reset, she called a colleague of hers who was able to keep a secret. After she examined him to make sure there wasn't a fracture in his ribcage again, she proceeded to wrap his ribs herself. They all knew that the dressing had to be gone by the time Connor arrived home otherwise he would be livid because Justin went out without permission or an escort. But while he was away, he would the bandage on and follow Carla's orders to the letter. The sooner he got better, the more he could move along with his plans. She asked what he and Daphne were up to and they filled her in on everything. She left them for a few moments and came back with samples of the allergy medication Connor had been withholding from him.

 

Daphne, I need you to go to my apartment. My roommate is out and about this time of day so getting my office equipment out of the place should be a breeze."

 

"I can't take that from you, Carla," Justin protested.

 

"Bullshit, Blue," she smiled at him. She was one of a few people to ever call him that. He missed hearing it. "You need it much more than I do and there's no way you have time to look for what you really want or need. Once you have the computer and print/scan/copy/fax machine, getting a loading the software should be a cinch. You really don't have time to waste. Anything else you need for it, can be gotten another time. Besides it's the least I can do since I can't do much else."

 

"You've already done plenty, Carla. No one else could have patched me up especially in my guise as the Crash Test Dummy," he said tongue in cheek which earned a laugh from all three of them. "I promise you though, all of your efforts won't have gone in vain. I don't know when I can leave but until then, I'm going to work my ass off provided Joan can find me some work."

 

"I happen to know that two companies have been inquiring about you, Justin," Daphne said.

 

"How the hell do you know and when were you going to tell me?"

 

"I didn't want to until we were able to get your equipment but thanks to Carla, we can at least get a slight lead today."

 

"Well?"

 

"Oh yeah. So one of the companies Joan emailed about it Kennedy and Collins."

 

"Fuck! Are you shitting me. They're like the top ad agency in New York."

 

"Not quite, Justin. My you really have been out of the loop a long time." She shook her head. "Anyway the actual top ad agency in New York is called Kinnetik NY. From what I know of the company they have offices in Los Angeles and also in Chicago. Since opening up in 2001, Kinnetik has managed to seal the deal with every major account they went after, which includes some of Kennedy and Collins former clients."

 

"Damn. It's going to be impossible to decide which one to do."

 

"Why not do both? It's not like you'll be working at either place full-time on a salary and benefits package. You're freelance so your only loyalty is to yourself. I have to get back." Carla said.

 

They followed her out the same way they came in. She handed Daphne the key to her apartment and told her she would be by to collect it on her way home; not to drive back to the heart of the city for a measly key. Justin hugged her lightly and gave her a kiss on her cheek in gratitude. He realized just how lucky he was in his choice of friends.

 

On the way to pick up the used but new-to-him office equipment, he placed a quick call to Joan advising him that he'd heard about Kennedy and Collins as well as Kinnetik and he'd like them to be approached with a possible freelance commission. She announced that she was ahead of him and had already sent the inquiries and a sample of his work. She also advised that she made a rather large deposit which was split down the middle minus her fee for the artwork she'd sold on his behalf. They consisted of his final projects before graduation. It was a nice start to his escape fund. Justin hung up with her and quickly ordered the art programs he needed which he put a rush order on. He was having them delivered to Daphne's and she would deliver them to him on her way to work the following day. They collected the equipment and headed back to the bane of Justin's current existence. He almost panicked when he saw the back door open but released the pent up breath when he saw Alejandro Suarez, Daphne's boyfriend who had gotten a job at the apartment building just to help Daphne and Justin. She and he had been going out since just after prom. Secretly he was jealous but would never begrudge and Daph and Alex their happiness.

 

Covertly Alex and Justin loaded everything onto the dolly he'd brought with him and transported everything upstairs to the Penthouse Suite on the top floor. Alex was smart using a pre-taken picture to give the appearance as everything being normal in the elevator. They made a few stops along the way just to throw off suspicion. At the floor before reaching the top, Alex and Justin exited the elevator and used the service stairs to access the hall to the Penthouse. Alex had learned the video camera schedule by befriending one of the building's guards. When the coast was clear, each man rushed inside and immediately up the long flight to Justin's studio. Anyone looking at it would be impressed by the size and natural light filtering in the floor to ceiling windows but to Justin, it was just another part of his gilded cage. The only consignment was that Connor nor Brandon would enter the room. Of course he paid the price for that request but whatever worked was okay for him. It was the only place in the entire apartment that was his and his alone. He still didn't trust them so he and Alex set the office equipment up behind one of the largest canvases in the room which covered the self made hideaway wall. Before Justin had gone to Joan, he'd been planning and his gamble was about to pay off in spades.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Justin's POV- April 30th 2005

 

This is it. This is FUCKING it! The last time I will be required to fuck either Connor or Brandon. They leave tomorrow for a month in Los Angeles. It's taking everything in my right now to still play along; to let them think they have won and that they have beaten me. The only thing keeping me together is that I know I will never see these motherfuckers again. I know everything to expect tonight including the severe beating afterward. I figured out a long time ago that they do this the night before because they believe with me injured, I won't move from where they leave me and if I have to pop a wheelie with one leg and a kickstand I'm out of this bitch. What they don't know won't hurt them. By the time they return, I will have been long gone and the contractual hold over my mother and sister's heads will finally, FINALLY be lifted. I already received and accepted a job offer in Pittsburgh. One of the companies I've bee freelancing for since 2003 has decided to open another office in Pittsburgh to give support to the Chicago office and the clients in the middle of the country. Ms. Moore and Mr. Kinney offered me the job and are paying my relocation expenses and first month's rent. I declined the rent offer since I want a mortgage instead. They insisted on making the first mortgage payment when I find the place I am looking for. To me, their generosity to their employees is why they are so successful. The benefits package alone is second to none but from what I've been able to research about the company- secretly in my studio of course- the hard work and dedication is established from the top. Mr. Kinney's journey to success is amazing and the fact that Ms. Moore has been with him since the beginning of his career as his personal assistant, is definitely something to be admired.

 

Fuck! I can hear them whispering in the next room. They sound like a bunch of rats inside of walls. I know they're planning something especially heinous which always happens when Brandon joins Connor and I. He's vicious by himself but with his brother there to egg him on and degrade his manhood for getting fucked by a Twink- as they insist on calling me- Connor becomes outright sadistic. But I can endure it. I will endure anything tonight as long as the result I begin my mass exodus out of this hellhole.

 

 

 

Justin emerged from the bathroom looking wary and trembling with fear just the way Connor liked to see him. The boy still had a bit of an independent streak in him which turned Connor on and frustrated him by turns. Brandon licked his lips in anticipation and Justin shivered causing a smile to grace Connor's lips. Justin looked like an angel which would grace the ceiling a chapel, all pure and blond and light. Looking at him, no one would ever know that Justin Taylor was a beast- a brutal Top in bed. What made it more interesting was that Brandon was allowed access to his ass as well. He didn't enjoy it as much as topping but from Brandon's vast experience, Justin was one of the best, most addictive bottoms he'd ever rammed.

 

"Come Justin and give me a kiss," Connor ordered.

 

When Justin complied immediately, he relished the press of the full coral lips against his. He would miss those while he was away. Justin's hand reached up to yank at Connor's hair as Brandon looked on. The kiss was hot, already causing warring sensations of anticipation and anguish- the feeling he always got when slipping into subspace. Justin kept controlling the kiss, parting his lips forcefully demanding entrance which Connor gave in an instant. He wrapped his tongue around Connor's playing a game of lead and follow, changing directions at whim and yanking Connor's hair hard when he didn't keep up. He could tell Justin was enjoying the whimper torn from him as he kept up the steady pressure of the kiss. Justin gripped Connor's shoulder forcing him down to his knees before him. Connor immediately deep-throated Justin's half hardened member. He sucked and made love to it like it was the world's best lollipop, moaning around it. Justin held himself rigid making Connor work harder to please him. He wanted Justin to fuck his mouth hard; craved Justin's juices sliding down his throat. No matter how much Connor coaxed and jerked and swallowed around Justin, he wouldn't give Connor what he craved just yet.

 

After almost a half hour, Connor was rewarded for his efforts by the first whimper and a pearly drop beading the bulbous head of the prettiest cock he'd ever seen. Justin carded his fingers through Connor's hair and buried his dick up to the balls in the awaiting mouth. Connor gagged as Justin seemed to grow even longer and hitting the back of his throat. Justin began fucking his face hard and relentless and Connor was loving every minute of it. Justin ordered him onto the bed, face down ass up. Connor wanted to protest desiring to see Justin's face while being fucked. For some reason it was important to him, but he ignored it and all the implications associated with sudden tender feelings. All thoughts flew out of his head as he felt Justin's tongue on the tight but already clenching hole. Justin rimmed Connor the same way he kissed him, never allowing him to settle into a pattern. It was fucking frustrating and amazing at the same time. Every time Justin felt Connor move closer to the edge of climax, he pulled back. The only sounds in the room were from Brandon and Connor but that was to be expected. Justin had never been very vocal during sex except for grunts and the occasional moan. Connor didn't mind it as much as Brandon did. For Connor it was the sounds of afterward that mattered to him. Hearing Justin's pleas and screams were a powerful aphrodisiac to them both.

 

Justin's tongue was replaced by his lubed fingers. Courtesy of the expert rim job, it didn't take long for Justin to open Connor up. He fucked himself hard on Justin's fingers before Justin shifted the angle of the digits and wiggled the fingers against his prostate. Connor shouted and begged to be fucked but Justin determinedly kept up the pulse-pounding rhythm of his fingers, attacking the sweet spot with every thrust.

 

"Are you ready?" Justin asked then hit the sensitive bundle of nerves again a bit more forcefully.

 

"Yes- oh god- yes. Please Justin. I need it." He could hear Brandon chuckling while watching the tableau with lustful eyes.

 

Justin reached for the condom and tore the foil wrapping all the while keeping the rhythm up in Connor's ass. "Hold still," Justin commanded quietly.

 

Connor fought the war within his body. His body trembled with the added stress of trying to keep still as Justin entered his ass slowly and with intent. He relished the feel of the burn associated with stretching the walls to accommodate Justin's thick dick.

 

"More," Connor whispered to no one in particular.

 

Justin took the opportunity to ram his member home causing Connor to gasp at the sudden intrusion as Justin buried himself as far as he would go with still a couple of inches unsheathed although Justin had hit bottom. He began a slow sensuous rhythm while Connor continued to cry out of how fucking amazing he felt to be impaled on Justin's cock. Justin picked up the pace, grabbing Connor's hips so tight he was sure there would be bruises. He heard Brandon giggle again and turned his head to see him stand up from the chair he was jerking off in.

 

"Ugh," Justin murmured as Brandon pulled at his blond locks into a demanding kiss.

 

Brandon had sat there as long as he could watching the little Twink make his brother cry and beg for his dick. Watching his big strong brother be reduced to such was an irritant and a turn-on for him. Before they began sharing guys, Brandon would have never believed his brother was a bona fide bottom. But he was. Leading the type of life Connor and Brandon lead, he guessed he could understand the need to give up control when seeking his own pleasure. However, Brandon was not such a man.

 

"Bend over, Little Boy," Brandon whispered forcefully.

 

Justin did as commanded without any hesitation knowing it was expected of him. Justin's lack of enthusiasm bothered him but his dick was too hard to examine it further. Looking at Justin's heart shaped, plump ass made his dick ache. The added bonus was that it was the tightest ass he'd ever fucked. Sheathing himself and using minimal lube, Brandon entered Justin without hardly any prep. The boy cried out but as he adjusted to feeling of Brandon in his ass, he went back to servicing Connor. What the fuck? Brandon began to pump forcefully in and out of Justin, matching his rhythm to the young man who was drilling his brother deeply. Every moment Justin made, Brandon felt it intensely. He moved his hands down Justin's torso, stopping at his nipples to pinch lightly at first and then waged an all out finger fuck war on the two pointed tips. He was rewarded with a hiss from Justin and the immediate and repetitive clenching on his dick. He kept up his ministrations until he first the first stirrings of his orgasm barreling down on him. For Justin's part, he reached around Connor to grab hold of the swollen, rock-hard dick as he continued to moan obscenities and spoke of his sexual expectations for the rest of the evening. He spoke of the things he was going to Justin within minutes of their finish. Brandon laughed closely to Justin's ear as he listened to his brother's diatribe. Brandon increased his pace as he added his own commentary to Conn's.

 

Again Justin whispered This is it, in his mind. He felt physically ill listening to the deviants' plans and ideas for him after they finished fucking. He almost didn't want it to end already dreading the pain but willing to if it means he's finally rid of the bastards. Justin kept his body doing the task at hand but his mind drifted briefly back to his studio. There were only a few minor details to wrap up like sending his computer and his paintings on ahead to Pittsburgh. Other than that he was absolutely ready.And so is Connor. Justin leaned forward, taking a firm hold on Connor's dick. And to think I used to fantasize about him when I was thirteen. Well it must be true what they say about meeting your heroes being disappointing. Meeting both Connor and Brandon was a bogus as deal right from the start but that didn't matter just then. What mattered was surviving the night which if he screamed and writhed in a sufficient amount of pain might be quickly over. Justin almost laughed maniacally out loud at his reality and all because of a man he trusted. Well he'd learned his lesson very well.

 

The sound of both men ejaculating brought him back to his current situation and he instantly began to psychologically steel himself against the inevitable taunts leading to Connor's reaffirmation of his manhood. He dutifully held up his hand for Connor to lick his own jizz off and kissed him behind the action as was mandated. Had both men bothered to look, they would have noticed that while they were satiated, Justin was not. He remembered the first time it happened after speaking with her and accusing her of turning him into a fucking eunuch. With the help of Daphne, who was his best friend but also his go to for all thing pertaining to mental health, he'd learned that the mind blocking techniques she'd suggested also affected his ability to cum. She suggested he read The Book of Tao which was available online, became his saving grace in denying them that one small victory and helped him learn other techniques to keep his spirit strong no matter what his body went through. What began as his little act of rebellion quickly became his way of life.

 

Justin disengaged as did Brandon from him. Tying off the condom quickly, Justin hurried to drop the used condom in the trashcan by the bed.

 

"Hey bring that back," Brandon demanded. "I want to see how much you came."

 

Asshole, Justin thought as he reached into the garbage and looked for the one with the least amount in a used condom. Since it was his ‘job' to empty the contents of the can, Brandon and Connor never suspected that Justin had been showing Brandon his own offerings. He walked to Brandon, handing him the neatly tied off rubber. Apparently satisfied with the small amount inside the tube, he held up the new one from the evening. Justin worked hard to keep the sneer from showing on his face as Brandon compared his own sperm as if it held the secrets of the universe.

 

"Well based on how little you filled the condom tonight, Justin, I think the punishment will be minimal."

 

Justin knew that meant their torture would only last for half an hour. The sad part was he was actually looking forward to the whip because he wouldn't have to endure another round of bruised or cracked ribs. He was always grateful that no matter what they did, they never marred his face. It would have sparked too many questions and since he was required sometimes to accompany them to their social engagements, it wouldn't do for him to need make up to cover the scarring which would have ensued.

 

Justin stoically assumed the position against the door, arms stretched wide, feet apart; head and eyes facing front. He was required to recite his ‘sins,' which included taking his time in the bathroom thus keeping his masters waiting, making Connor work extra hard to get a rise out of him and waiting for his reward of pre-cum. The list of supposed infractions also included his silence during the exchange with both men. Even the monotone of his voice just then as he answered their questions was an infraction. And so began the night Justin would have to endure such a degradation. Tomorrow his life would begin anew...and there was nothing they could do to stop it.

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

May 7th 2005

 

Justin took on final look around the studio within the gilded cage that had been his prison just shy of five years. Everything was in order of how he'd wanted to leave matters.

 

Alejandro and Daphne had made the trip from Pittsburgh to help him. Molly and Jennifer was also instrumental in getting his artwork out of the Penthouse while he kept up the appearance of being trapped. The cell phone Connor had gifted him with laid open on top of every piece of clothing bought and paid for many times over with the constant abuse of his person. He considered burning the Dior suits but that wouldn't have been wise. He needed the time. Justin was scheduled to begin his new job the following week; it wouldn't have done to be in jail for arson.

 

Daphne had found him the perfect new home which was being slightly altered to accommodate an area which could serve as studio space within the apartment. He requested that the construction crew knock out one wall so that the adjoining loft on the sixth floor would serve his needs. It was the perfect solution and he had the money to do it right. Joan had been a gem through the years and since he used the money saved on when vitally necessary, he was able to store up a very nice cushion. The fact that he was officially the Art Director for Kinnetik PA was an added bonus.

 

Placing his newly acquired messenger bag down carefully he had one more piece of important work to add to the mural he'd painted specifically for Connor and Brandon James. It was a parting gift that meant so much more than just being a Justin Taylor original. It showed Brandon and Connor sitting side by side on the California King size bed in the master bedroom. Both sets of cold blue eyes looking out at him with sardonic smirks and hands stretched out. A white sheet smeared intermittently with blood covered their midsections; a host of the items used to torment and torture Justin lay at the bottom of the bed. A thrall collar was painted around Connor's neck announcing his submissive nature to anyone who looked while Brandon lovingly stroked a cat-o-nine tails sporting spikes, chunks of what looked like skin hanging from it. Justin admitted that it was a damn good piece but he was elated t never have to see the damned mural again.

 

Moving forward, Justin paused briefly to grab the one paint jar left in the room that wasn't spilled over on the futon. Justin studied the painting again, cocking his head to the side first left and the right, trying to determine the most dramatic and impacting way for it to be viewed. Justin smiled wide when the revelation came to him. Justin stood on tiptoe, stretching his arm as high as it would go and began to paint. The red streaks over the heads of both the paintings inhabitants seemed more than fitting. When he stepped back to view his work, he took one of the Dior suits and using it as a rag, smeared the bottom half of the letters while allowing the top half to remain unmarred. CONTRACT TERMINATED! FUCK YOU BOTH!!!! He stood silently gazing at the painting for a few more minutes, absorbing that this was really his last moment in that room, in that house, in that prison and he was free. Finally fucking free. Justin turned his back, leaving the space determining to do everything in his power to become the biggest motherfucking success so that he would never become a prey again. And in the process, he would finally discover who he is as a man.