- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Smut Warning!!!!

First: I won't tell you how tough this chapter was to write because of the situation regarding Justin's traumas. Some portions may be a bit graphic depending upon what your definition of the word is. I will try to issue a warning each time one of these come scenes come up. Please be advised and govern yourselves accordingly.

Secondly: In writing this chapter, I listened to "These Are the Times" by a group called Dru Hill. The song fit this scene in so many ways but primarily because of Brian's struggles between who he was and who he is now. If you get a chance to listen to the beautiful song, definitely do! I hope I did this first encounter justice! Happy Reading!!! ~Nichelle

CHAPTER NINE

 

SLEEPING DOGS AIN'T LYING

 

(Continuation of May 13th)

 

 

 

Old Brian vs. New Brian

 

 

 

Brian's POV

 

 

 

The whimpers and moans are what started me to waking up but it was the screams which jarred me. I opened my eyes to look around, realizing that I was still at Blue's place. After my conversation with Ted and making sure Justin was resting comfortably, I made sure the alarm was set- he still hadn't changed it- and decided to get some work done. It's fairly dark out and all I can hear are his screams. I look over to the bed and he's fighting like mad. Covers thrown every way, making choking sounds as if someone is constricting his air. Maybe they are...or did. I don't know what the kid has been through or why he's literally having night terrors but I know Cynthia was right when she said someone hurt him. From the sounds of it, they hurt him in some of the worst ways imaginable.

 

 

 

Crossing over to the bedroom and bounding up the steps, I know I have to wake him up otherwise he'll be consumed both waking and sleeping by whatever is terrorizing him. As I'm preparing to do just that, I'm trying my best to keep out of the way of his balled fists, which amazingly look really big when they are uncontrolled and at the end of never-ending flailing arms and feet that are constantly moving. I wonder if I've ever looked like this when facing down my own fears and memories while I'm asleep. Maybe. But there is never anyone there to see or to tell me; all I remember afterward is the coldness. He's close to the edge of the bed and although it's not a far way to fall, in this state he could knock him self out on the corner of the bedside table. That would be one more fucking thing he just doesn't need. Sitting at the edge I just removed him from, I do what I came over here to do.

 

 

 

"Justin, wake up." I'm shaking him but he just keeps fighting me.

 

"Get off me. Get the fuck off me. Get off-"

 

 

 

I keep shaking him and he keeps fighting. He's a tough little shit even when he's sleeping. I know there will be bruises from this tousle tomorrow but at the moment I don't give a shit. Part of me is tempted to ask his mom what the hell this dream is about.Does she even know about them? Does his friend, Daffy or Mollusk? Someone has to know why he has these literally violent nightmares. I'm definitely not keen on all the psycho babble bullshit but in this case, maybe talking about them would give it less power over Justin. We all have our ways of coping with the shit life has thrown our way but this....this is something else altogether.

 

The fight seems to have left him but the whimpers have returned while he's moved into a protective little ball, his knees as far as they can go into his chest, arms wrapped around himself seeking shelter or comfort-I'm not sure which. He's sobbing piteously and moaning that he's sorry, he'll behave and that he won't do it again. All sentences that I've heard my own fucking self utter millions of times until I was old enough to not give Jack the satisfaction of begging for his mercy or tall enough and strong enough to fight back. Most people would swear I don't have a heart and okay perhaps I'm just as cold as the fucking the marble statues Jack called Joan, but he's fucking breaking mine. When Justin Taylor is awake he's sharp, charismatic and quick-witted so it is very disconcerting to see this side of him...the side where the sunshine leaves his smile and the blue of eyes look haunted, where his usually well-modulated voice is risen in sheer terror or lowered in unimaginable pain.

 

With the little light left in the room, I see his tears and the sweat pouring off of him. He flinches at my touch so violently that I'm once again afraid to try and soothe him. But I have to try. I have to try. I put one hand in his hair, watching almost mesmerized at the way the strands slide through my fingers. It's so thick but soft; the smell of lemons wafting from it. I'd be a fucking liar if I professed it wasn't a turn on. Yes the fuck it is and part of me feels like shit because it is but he's hot as fuck and I'm Brian fucking Kinney so it's the norm for me. If I had no reaction to the feel of him at all, I would wonder if my dick still worked but that's not what's important right now. My other hand is under the back of his shirt hoping that the skin on skin contact will ground him, will bring him back from what ever nightmarish plane he's traveling. Over the muscle and bone and sinew and the softest skin I've ever touched, I wonder what else I'm feeling. My fingers trace the grooves that feel like they were once deep gashes but have healed in such a way that it reminds me of butter-soft leather. Before I can continue my exploration and place where I know the feeling of them from, he's stirring, sitting up and dislodging my hand from his back but not the one from his hair.

 

His eyes flutter open, blinking in rapid succession. As he looks around seemingly trying to remember where he is, I'm gratified because he's leaning a bit into my touch instead of pushing me away. His breathing is slowing down while I'm watching the rise and fall of his chest, feeling the silent little puffs of air as they pass through his slightly parted full lips. He closes his eyes again, his head still leaning into my hand, absorbing the only comfort I can offer him; the only closeness he'll probably allow right now.

 

 

 

"You want to tell me about it?" I ask. I can't help but to. I've never seen someone that traumatized by a nightmare before- not even myself and I've had some that should have waken the dead.

 

He shakes his head. "No. I'm okay. Just a bad dream."

 

"Bad dream or a memory?"

 

He goes completely still for a few seconds and I have my answer. "I know you don't want to talk about it now but if-"

 

"Can we just forget it happened? I'm sorry you had to see me like that."

 

I silence him with my lips. Just a brief kiss to let him know I'm here. His lips cling to mine almost reluctant to break the contact. Even though I don't want to, I pull back before it gets any deeper. From the little groan which escaped him, the feeling was mutual. I clear my throat before speaking. I still don't know why he affects me the way he does...all pleasure and painful want; almost unbearable need. "Don't apologize, Blue. Never apologize. I just wanted you to know that regardless of what is happening between us, you have a friend first."

 

He nods but his next question kind of stuns me a little even though I wanted it. "Will you kiss me again? Please."

 

 

And I do, letting him set the pace and depth of it. He's like a little skittish cat when I touch his shoulders to bring him in closer but he doesn't pull away. In fact after the initial flinch he leans towards me just a little more before climbing into my lap and wrapping his arms around me. It feels like he's trying to lose himself while at the same time he's trying to take care of me. I've never had this; never allowed myself to have this...closeness I guess with someone. The Brian Kinney that left Pittsburgh five years ago would have never allowed this. He would have flung the trick on the very bed we're sitting on and fucked him every which way loose, especially his ass and then tossed him out on it without so much as a by your leave or thanks for coming both literally and figuratively. It's not that I'm a cold hearted bastard; it's just that I don't play well with others. I don't do emotions. I don't do what lesbians like Lindsey and fucking Melanie call intimacy. I don't do anyone else's comfort except my own...until now, except his. What remains a mystery is why I care so fucking much. From the moment I met him, I seem to have cared what happens to him. Now I'm faced with what happened before he met me but he won't tell me. I guess in some ways I understand. Hell I'm the king of secrets and leaving the past behind and all that other shit; the epitome of the native New Yorkers' slogan, ‘Forget About It,' which I learned from Marcy. With Justin, with the man I've come to know as Blue, I feel it's more than that like a compulsion that I can't get rid of; one I'm not sure I want to be free of. I want to push to say what's haunting him, and pursue and subdue whatever it is, then protect him from the fallout but... bah! He'll fucking tell me when he's ready. We're at least working toward that, right?

 

His lips feel so fucking good and he's subconsciously grinding on me. In spite of all my thoughts and noble intentions, he's making me crazy with the feel of him, the smell of him...fuck, the taste of him. So sweet and so damn warm. And God he's fucking sexy with his hair hanging like a lemon-scented cloud around me. I want him so fucking much but we aren't there yet especially not on the heels of whatever dream was chasing him a few moments ago. It won't be long though with him grinding his sweatpants-covered cock into mine. No it won't be long at all.

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Hunger Pains

 

Justin's POV

 

 

 

God, he feels so good underneath me especially after waking up from the fucking hell I just did. Is it wrong to want him? I mean we've only known each other a few short days but I feel like I've known him a lifetime. Between our dance and the text messages, our late night conversation on my roof and after my near breakdown this morning and tonight, I feel like we're well into the ‘Getting to know you' stage. This is where not having a boyfriend before has fucked me and not in a good way. I feel like I'm on pins and needles, like I need something...more to calm me. That dream has fucked with my sense of self and security and it feels like he's the only one who can fix it and me right now.

 

In the dream, I was back in Gay Hell. One of a million memories I have from my time there- a night when Connor, Brandon and a friend of theirs was feeling particularly vicious. It was the very first night, Connor used the whip on me when I refused to service his brother and his friend. They made me fuck Connor first, then when I made him cum the three of them handcuffed me face down to the bed and whipped me until I was unconscious. When I didn't come to fast enough, I got doused with cold water and whipped again for being a fucking weakling. Then Brandon and their friend took their turns with me for the rest of the night. Over and over again until the only thing I could do was scream, whimper or beg for hours and hours. In the morning the cycle started all over again until their afternoon appointments. That was the day that I really understood what it meant to be owned by Connor James.

 

Before I can stop the words running around in my mind, they slip out anyway. "Aiden, make me forget." Kiss. "Please make me forget."

 

He stops and looks at me. It's completely dark in the room now but I can feel his eyes, see how they glitter at me in the dark. He has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen- hazel one minute but the next they change with his mood. When he found out my real name they changed to storm gray. When he came to apologize and he asked for a chance with me, they were moss green. I wonder what color they are now but I don't want him to see me right now. For once the darkness is my friend. I can feel bold and seductive and free in the dark. I can be someone else...not the man who has become scared of his own shadow although I put on a brave front. I can really be Blue instead of ‘Justin'- Justin is the one who always gets hurt, the one who was hurt and betrayed by his own flesh and blood, the one who was beaten and abused for breakfast, lunch, dinner and in between snacks. Justin was the one who had his independence virtually snatched from him but not Blue. Blue is the one with guts and courage, the one no one has ever been allowed to hurt. I want to be Blue, not Justin.

 

"You're controlling this, Blue. But are you sure you're ready for this?" Brian asks me.

 

I know why he's hesitating; why he's concerned. He's the only person who knows this happens to me- even though he doesn't know how often. He doesn't know that it's happening every fucking night that Connor or Brandon are away from me. Except the night I met the man I'm kissing and rubbing against as Aiden. My Aiden, Bishop of Firewell that's how I think of him in my head. I've never told anyone- not mom, not Daph. I wouldn't have told him if he hadn't been here to see it for himself. How ironic that instead of fearing him like I do other men, I've never felt closer to a man but can't bring myself to tell him of this. The truth is he makes me burn but I don't want his pity nor his scorn; I don't think I could take that. Right now all I want, all I need... 

 

"I just want to feel good. Please." Part of me is embarrassed by how needy I sound but the other part is relishing the moan he just emitted from beneath my lips.

 

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

 

Brian- Wants vs. Needs

 

"I want you to make me feel good, Aiden."

 

 

 

His pleas reach me in a place that I thought was long dead within me, beaten out of me by my abusive father, prayed over by my passive-aggressive mother and fucked out by the two men I've ever allowed to top me. But, I have to question this a bit. What's ironic is that we are in the same place where I have fucked hundreds, maybe thousands of men in this same spot- this same bed but he would be the only one that mattered. I don't want to be some replacement or substitute for whatever demon is chasing him. I want it to be memorable and yes...after everything he's apparently gone through, I want it to be special for him. The kid has been through some sort of hell and this kind of fear doesn't magically go away with a fuck no matter how spectacular it is. I should know since I'm the King of Pain Management. Drinking, drugs and nameless faceless countless dudes got me through some of the worse moments of my life and earned me my stud status in gay PA. Sure I could fuck him to sleep, solve his immediate need with multiple and explosive orgasms but what happens when I'm not here?

 

The fact that I'm even sitting here contemplating that makes me want to check that I haven't grown a pussy but based on the way my cock is stirring underneath his sensual movements, I'm quite sure it's still here. Old Brian would have had him on his back from the word please and part of me is still tempted to. But Justin Taylor isn't just any trick. I know that even in our short acquaintance. There is something about him... it's special and resilient and untouchable no matter how hidden it is. It's fucking irresistible. Fuck it! I'll give him what he needs because honestly I fucking want him, too. I have from the moment I met him.

 

 

 

"If at anytime you need me to stop, Blue, say so. Got it?" I know my tone is a little harsh but I need to know that he feels free to do so for whatever reason.

 

"I will," he says, breathless and the small triumph in his voice is evident.

 

"I mean it. Justin, look at me," I demand. "No matter what."

 

"I promise, Aiden."

 

I nod while bringing our foreheads together. I don't know why but it felt right to do in this moment. I'm relieved when he doesn't fight it but leans into it, closing his eyes at the contact. "There's one more thing you need to know. I fuck, I don't get fucked."

 

He smiles at me wide and bright, letting me know that my nickname of Sunshine for him is absolutely fucking perfect. "That's good, Aiden, because I want to get fucked."

 

 

I could swear that the words ‘this time' were about to follow his declaration but I can't worry about that now. I remember Michael telling me once that when he tried to explain how different sexual attraction was for men than women, I thought his initial explanation of ‘It's more immediate' was absolute bullshit but for once Mikey was fucking right. Now that Blue has given me permission and full reign, all I want to do is pounce on my prey; control him, own him, make him mine in ways that I can't describe. I really don't know what it is about this boy...this man, that makes him so fucking different. I just know that he is. His smell- fresh, new...almost innocent. The little gasps he's making while my fingers run through his hair, gripping his head one second, carding through the strands in the next second. The surprise of finding one of his nipples pierced letting me know he has a definite wild streak and God help me, I want to bring it out of him. I want to see it, want to be the cause of him letting it loose and claim it for my own. And I fucking will.

 

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

Less Means More

 

 

 

The room had lost what little natural light was available so Brian switched on the fixture over the bed. He smiled as the blue filtered light filled the space, memories of when and why he'd bought what would ultimately be considered a sex light. That was partly true but there were other reasons for the light that was less pleasant. It was Brian's way of knowing where he was when he would wake up from his own nightmares in the same space in which he'd now sat. The irony that both the old owner of the loft and its new owner would be there sitting there preparing to fuck was not lost on either man.

 

"Do you want to set any other rules before you fuck me?" Justin blushed a bit when he asked and Brian was hard pressed not to grin.

 

"We can do all that later, Blue. Right now, I want to watch you strip." He immediately saw Justin flinch and grow pale so Brian decided to try and put him at ease. "I already know about the scars on your back. I figured when you're ready to tell me about them you will."

 

"They don't..." Justin swallowed hard before continuing. "They don't disgust you?"

 

Brian shook his head. "I didn't see them and I won't now if you don't want me to but I felt them when I touched your back. Besides, I don't think I could be disgusted with you. They are a part of you but not who you are."

 

Justin's eyes began to water and he blinked rapidly to stem the tide he felt coming on. It was one of his biggest fears to be rejected because of the violence inflicted on him. If he'd told his father-even if he could have- Craig would say he deserved them; his mother would be ready to kill. Daphne already was ready to kill Connor and Brandon without her knowing of the markings. So no...no one knew of them except the man in front of him patiently and calmly waiting for Justin to show them. He knew he would have to tell Brian sometime if they were planning to continue after tonight but he just wanted to forget; just wanted to pretend for a little while that he had no past and no future- only this, whatever this was or is.

 

He took off his t-shirt first, letting it drop at his feet. He didn't know why but he trusted Brian's words and he felt that he wasn't being judged based on a past he wasn't yet able to talk about. He felt Brian's regard like a visual caress, felt his nipples hardening from the predatory look within the hazel orbs. Emboldened, Justin hooked his thumbs into the waistband of his sweats. He held Brian's eyes with his own as he let them fall to drape his ankles. Stepping out of the discarded article of clothing, he kicked both items off to the side and stood still allowing Brian's eyes to drag over his body again. When Brian told him to turn around, he hesitated in defiance wondering why but he realized why his soon-to-be lover made the request as he continued to lose himself in those amazing eyes.

 

This wasn't about obedience; it was about trust. Brian was giving him the chance to refuse him... to make the decision that Justin never had the opportunity to make but as Blue he called the shots. Aiden and Blue were on equal footing there in that space, in that place, in that time... and that was what mattered. With that in mind, he complied with the request, flinching slightly as once again he felt the perusal of Brian's eyes traversing the plains of his body. He could tell when his eyes stayed in one spot as well as when they moved to the full globes of his ass.

 

Justin heard the rustling behind him and turned around. Brian unashamedly began to undress in the same manner he had done, only in quicker succession. Before Justin had a chance to look his fill, Brian pulled him into a kiss so potent and powerful, it stole Justin's breath. Brian's hands were everywhere all at once, caressing every inch his hands could reach as they stood there on the side of the bed, illuminated by blue lights. Everywhere he was touched felt like a trail of fire heating him from the outside and sinking bone deep, weakening his knees. He was relieved when Brian dragged him down to the bed, positioning his body across its width. He was enjoying the weight pressing him down into the mattress when Brian stopped, looking deeply into his eyes.

 

"Virgin?" Brian asked, chuckling at Justin's blush.

 

"No," he laughed back. "Slightly... inexperienced."

 

Brian nodded accepting that as the reason for his hesitance. "It's okay if you touch me back, you know. I'm not going to bite you...well not yet." Brian was happy when he'd heard Blue's small laugh at his attempt at levity. He could feel the slight tremors racing through the luscious body pressed tightly against his own. Brian didn't want the man in his arms skittish of him or much more accurately, sex with him. One thing Justin Taylor was not with him when they were fully clothed was skittish. A little passive-aggressive in the office, yes but never afraid to say what needed to be said where business was concerned. He also had no problem telling Brian to take a hike until he'd asked to be let into Blue's world. "If you're not ready-"

 

Justin cut him off. "No. It isn't that, Aiden. I just want..." the words fell away..

 

"What, Blue? Tell me what you want. If this is going to work, you have to say it."

 

He was momentarily mesmerized as he caught the movement of Justin's tongue wetting the softest lips Brian had ever kissed. It took all of his restraint to take it slow with this man especially with the scent of mutual arousal filling his nostrils and the evidence of Blue's pressed against his own. But he didn't want to rush things along. In another life, that thought would have sent him kicking and screaming as fast and as far away from the beautiful blond as Superman could fly- fucking Mikey references. The strangest thing was that Brian felt as if he'd been waiting forever already. The instant attraction; that shock of recognition between their bodies the night they met would have had the younger man fucked and dumped in a matter of minutes but for the first time in his life, Brian wanted more. Nothing followed his usual pattern when it came to Blue.

 

"Skip the foreplay for now, Brian and just fuck me," Justin said low as if he was embarrassed by the request. His eyes looked everywhere but at Brian.

 

Brian smiled which pulled Justin's glowing blue eyes back to his own. He shook his head. "Don't shy away from me. Now say it again like you mean it. Fucking demand it from me."

 

He watched as his words registered with Justin and rubbed his erection more firmly against the man pinned beneath him. He could have cum right there watching the younger man's teeth literally rape his bottom lip as he thought of what Brian had said to him; watching the fire ignite and the terror-induced tremors change to quivers of anticipation and heard the low moan which accompanied it. Brian's felt the gentle but sure caress gradually climb from his lower back, up his spine, gripping briefly at his neck to bring his face closer, splaying and burying itself in his hair until it yanked hard causing Brian to gasp from the pleasurable pain inflicted by the artist's hand.

 

"Fuck me," Justin said, ending on a gut-deep moan as Brian took hold of his cock and pumped it firmly.

 

Brian didn't wait. He looked inside the bedside draw and located the lube and condom therein. There were some other items he decided they would revisit later but for now it was all about getting his dick in the man damn near about to make the air need a cigarette due to Blue's writhing hips. Although he wasn't disregarding Blue's ‘no more foreplay' request, he still didn't want to hurt him so he lubed his fingers to prep Justin to take him. Upon the entry of one finger, Brian pushed past the ring, pumping in and out slowly. He heard the slow hiss leave Justin's lips as he continued pushing the lube inside, smiled as he felt his finger being gripped tightly in response to his ministrations. He found and caressed the prostate causing Justin's body to bow sharply, another low moan escaping him. He touched it again just before easing the second finger in beside the first. Brian watched his fingers disappearing inside, wiggling and scissoring them to aid in the stretching. He looked up at Justin, whose eyes were closed tightly in concentration as his body tried to claim the climax Brian kept just out of his reach.

 

A string of curses and pleas left Justin as Brian's mouth engulfed his dick. Brian continued to finger-fuck Justin as Justin fucked his mouth, going deeper and deeper until he hit the back of Brian's throat. He allowed his tongue to swipe the younger man's balls as he eased his third finger in to join the others constantly pistoning the man writhing beneath him. The moans were coming faster and faster while Brian was tending to Justin, trying to keep his own hips still as he watched Justin approaching the point of no return. Fuck, he's fucking beautiful. His thoughts were completely centered on Justin's pleasure, enjoying the gasps and keening cries and demands spewing forth as Brian kept him teetering on the edge- pulling back at just the right moment to deny the immediate gratification but making the desire for it stronger. Brian couldn't wait anymore; he had to have the delectable blond...now!

 

Removing his fingers, he stilled Justin as he placed his knees over his shoulders. Justin thankfully didn't question his motives or Brian would have to tell him that it was a rare occasion he did this. With Jonas and others before him, Brian preferred them on their knees for better access since all he was interested was their asses anyway. But this time he wanted to see it all- Justin's pleasure, the emotion to make sure he was relaxed and not fearful, his imminent climax and the release of whatever was plaguing him a little while ago. He didn't know why; just that it was fucking important for him to see those things.

 

"You ready?" Brian asked just before plunging in.

 

"Yeah but...go slow. It's-"

 

"Shh. Don't worry. Just relax and let me have you" Brian assured him.

 

He leaned in to kiss the slightly parted bee-stung lips before him. He felt Justin take a deep breath as he entered him, releasing it to allow him to slide deeper into the tight fit. Brian struggled with the urge to pound his way to completion held himself still, watching the panting breaths. It was the tightest ass Brian had ever been in. Snug as a specially made glove, he could feel Justin's heat even through the rubber. He pulled back and when Justin took the next deep breath, Brian pushed until he reached bottom. Allowing the blond a little time to adjust, Brian once again held still but leaned forward to lick the tantalizing nipple with the ring in it. Brian felt Justin's cock jerk between them in response so he did it again.

 

"Fuck, Brian-" Justin moaned.

 

"Uh-uh. If I was fucking you in the office across my desk or on the couch, then you could call me that. Here, in this bed, you can call me Bishop Fire or Aiden will do." He smiled at the small chuckle which escaped Blue was quickly replaced by gasping moan as Brian adjusted his weight a fraction. He still didn't understand so much about his encounter with the man beginning to writhe beneath him but he knew that in that moment, in the bed where he redefined and caused the word promiscuity to be respelled and replaced in the gay PA dictionary with B-R-I-A-N, he just wanted to be someone different.

 

"That goes for you too," Justin panted out. "I don't want to be Justin when it's just us. Fuck me, Aiden. It's time."

 

That was all the encouragement he needed. Brian pulled back, and pushed again forward, readjusting himself until he found the sensitive sweet spot of the man moving against him. Brian couldn't get over the tight but abso-fucking-lutely perfect fit. All nine inches of him fully sheathed in the hottest ass on the planet. If they were going to continue whatever this was that was going to be one of the fucking rules: Justin or Blue could fuck whomever he wanted but no one was to fuck this ass but him. He increased his speed and depth until he was balls deep and breathless. Even then he couldn't stop indulging and from the grunts and groans he heard from Blue, he better not had. Brian wasn't ready to let him go just yet but their orgasms were fast approaching. Brian bent forward again taking advantage of the succulent lips of his lover. When Blue rolled his tongue into Brian's mouth pulling the air from him and replacing it with his own, Brian couldn't deny what he wanted anymore. He gripped Justin's ass tighter, angling him a little higher so his abs massaged the rock hard cock bobbing and leaking copious amounts of pre cum.

 

"Oh. My. God. I'm... I'm cumming," Justin panted out.

 

"Let. It. All. Fucking. Go, Blue. Cum dammit." Brian stroked more deeply inside Justin.

 

"Harder. Faster. More."

 

"Bossy. Fucking. Bottom."

 

 

He heard Blue chuckle even as they both raced toward the climax. The sweat pouring off both of them, mingling in pools at various points on Blue's body. Brian had the sudden urge to mark the man and latched onto the spot where Blue's shoulder and neck met; Blue was returning the favor, biting Brian's neck and clawing his back as Brian kept drilling him. For Justin's part, he couldn't believe that this knees were literally near his ears. He knew he would be sore and possibly bruised the next day but he didn't give a fuck. He was with someone he wanted to be with, someone who treated him like he mattered- someone who at least liked him if not loved him. He could live with bruises if it meant he didn't lose what he was finding with Aiden. With that thought in mind, Blue came hard, shuddering as if he'd never had an orgasm before with his lover following close behind. He would examine the difference between this one and all the others he'd ever had at another time; he was just relieved and happy he didn't have the urge to put up the mental blocks. Aiden made him forget all of that, even if it was only temporarily.

 

They laid there together still shuddering but content not to move. They kissed and wiped the sweat off each others brow, not saying anything with words but somehow they understood each other through their actions and their eyes. After a time, Brian felt himself going soft so he took the opportunity to dismount from Justin, who in turn felt the loss keenly. Justin righted himself in the bed and invited Brian to join him. He noticed the brief hesitation before the older man laid down next to the welcoming blond. Each of them lost in their own thoughts, Justin was surprised when Brian stretched out his arm in invitation. It took Justin a moment to recognize what Brian was doing but then he smiled that big sunshiny bright smile Brian was coming to love and moved closer to rest his head in the space between Brian's neck and shoulder. He would never say anything to Brian but he felt a sense of rightness with all that happened between them.

 

"Thank you," he said softly.

 

"What for?" Brian asked genuinely puzzled.

 

"I feel much better. Thank you for that, Aiden."

 

Brian didn't respond except to draw the blond in as close as he could. He didn't know how to verbally respond to that but he was glad that Justin was calm again. It was what mattered to him the most and now they had to decide where they go from here. One thing was for certain in those quiet moments for Brian... he didn't want to let the little blond dynamo go.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Chorus to "These Are The Times"

 

These are the times we all wish for

The moment when less means so much more

We don't have to do a thing at all

We can take our time and talk

And this is the way things need to be

No pressure from you and none from me

Just let the mood set the moment off

We can make love or not at all

 

See why I couldn't NOT write to it??