- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Who's ready for the Saturday Sexcapades? Me. Me! ME! Enjoy! TAG

 

*****Chapter Dedicated to my wonderful friends and online editors, Jazzepoet and Samcdee - They've been online with me almost every night helping me write this and catching all my typos. Without their support this wouldn't be as good. Thanks!*****

 

 

 

9Tpza4dnc.gif9Tpza4dnc.gif9Tpza4dnc.gif

 

Chapter 12 - Sexcapades and Strategies

 

Justin had proved to be a very gifted pupil. Brian had thoroughly enjoyed his teaching assignment too. He’d spent pretty much the entire night showing the tireless twink just about everything he could think of and Justin had taken to his lessons like the quick study he’d professed to be. Of course, purely for purposes of ensuring that the kid had mastered all his lessons, Brian offered to be on the receiving end of several of their sessions, because, really, how could he properly assess whether or not the boy had truly understood all the nuances of a good rim job, unless Brian let him practice? Really, that was the only reason Brian agreed to it. He also made sure that they reviewed the prior lesson on hand jobs, went over the basics of a good blow job and even ventured into the realm of fingering - all of which Justin seemed to excel at. However he HAD put a stop to the whole experiment before the Twink pushed the limits too far - he didn’t want the kid to get the idea he was ever going to get to Top the Teacher, in any sense of the phrase. But, all in all, Brian found he was pleased with his protege’s initial efforts.

 

They both finally fell into an exhausted sleep sometime around four am. Brian refused to admit that the kid had worn him out. He didn’t think it was anybody else’s business if he’d actually passed out cold sometime during Justin’s final exam on sucking. And it definitely wasn’t relevant that, when they did wake up, they were spooned together with Justin held tightly in Brian’s arms as if that was a usual occurrence for the reigning Stud of Liberty Avenue.

 

"So, you said you had some ideas on how I could handle Daniel and Dane?" Justin asked a few minutes after they’d roused themselves and made their way back to the comfort of the bed following a quick joint trip to the bathroom. Justin was careful to nuzzle into Brian's neck as he spoke, trying for the sake of the cameras to make it look like he was initiating foreplay rather than a serious strategy session.

 

"Yeah, I've got a couple ideas, actually," Brian answered, biting at the twink's earlobe as he whispered. "We'll get you through this. No problem."

 

"Well, it's almost eight already, which means I'm running out of time. Better start imparting your wisdom, oh sage one!" Justin requested with a giggle. “How do I deal with Dane’s giant anaconda if we get thrown into the Passion Pit together?"

 

"Dane's easy," Brian replied. "You just stand your ground and demand that he let YOU top!"

 

"What? Me? But I never . . ." Justin, in his shock, forgot for the moment he was supposed to be pretending to make out and actually spoke his words aloud.

 

"Don't freak out about it, Gramps," Brian kissed the boy's lips before whispering his reassurance. "You'll do just fine. You're a quick study, remember?"

 

"But, with Dane? Are you sure?"

 

"Positive!" Brian seemed certain so Justin started to relax and actually listen to him "He might look like a huge, macho stud, but deep down inside that boy's really a closet bottom. All you have to do is stand your ground and demand that he let you top. He'll cave. Trust me."

 

"How the fuck do you know that?" Justin still wasn't convinced.

 

"I just do, Gramps," Brian reassured. "I've seen the type before. Besides, the alternative - letting him skewer you with that huge pork javelin? - you're STILL not ready for that."

 

Justin shuddered at the very thought.

 

"Plus, you topping Dane will be great for your image around here. Everyone sees you as this innocent little twink. They've completely discounted you already. But, if you can pull off topping the biggest guy in the house right from the start, well, they'll all start taking you seriously."

 

"I like the sound of that," Justin agreed, knowing that it would be a huge advantage for him.

 

"Exactly. And the same goes for whoever else you might get paired up with - except for Daniel of course. No matter who you end up with, you just stand up to them and demand to top."

 

"You think I can get away with that?"

 

"Sure. It'll be a piece of cake," Brian smiled and bit the boy's earlobe while whispering in his ear in order to keep up pretenses for the always watching cameras. "Malik and Kerek are both longtime bottom boys, so no problem there. Paal's a versatile but he's so damned nice that he wouldn't ever push you if you said no to bottoming. Adrien - well, I haven't got a good read on him yet, but if he really is as much of a slacker as he seems, I don't see him putting up too much of a fight. You should be able to get away with topping pretty much all of them. No problem."

 

"And Daniel?" Justin's voice betrayed his anxiety at dealing with that individual.

 

"Daniel's a special case. He's probably the only other true top here besides me," Brian confirmed what Justin had already known. "Of course, he doesn't have my charming personality to help him get what he wants so he's become a bit of a bully. Normally, I'd tell you to handle him like any other bully - stand up to him and don't back down and you'll earn his respect. But, since we've already seen he has a problem with his temper, that's not really a good option anymore."

 

"Yeah, definitely not."

 

"You don't want to confront him head on, that's for sure," Brian paused in his commentary as he thought for a moment. "No, with Daniel, it's going to be all about being smarter than he is. So, you'll have to 'handle' him. You know, pretending to be all solicitous on the outside but still getting what you need."

 

"Here's what I recommend," Brian's eyes lit up mischievously. "If you end up with Daniel you need to work the clock. Keep him busy and happy as long as possible till you can get the hell away. If you're comfortable with it, offer him a rim job. Tops don't get rimmed nearly enough. He'll love it and you can waste a good half hour that way. Or you can offer to blow him and just take it nice and slow. Keep up a good steady rhythm but don't go fast enough for him to cum. Then, when he does get close, stick a finger up his ass and lightly tap his prostate - really lightly though, cause he's a top so he's probably super sensitive - but if you do it right he'll have an orgasm that fucking wipes him out. And, if what I suspect is true, he probably doesn't have that much staying power. If he still demands that you let him fuck you after that, he won't have the energy to push you too hard. Hopefully your hour will be up before that though."

 

“You, my dear Brian, are incredibly devious,” Justin grinned brightly at the man who was now kissing his way back up to the youth’s lips. “And thank you, Brian. You probably just saved my ass.”

 

“Nope. I don’t think you’ve been paying attention, Gramps. I didn’t SAVE your ass. What I did was FUCK your ass,” Brian’s eyes were sparkling and his grin was almost as big as Justin’s right before he leaned in and took a long slow taste of the boy’s bubblegum pink lips..

 

“Yeah, well, I do remember something about that, now that you mention it,” Justin chuckled when they finally broke apart. “Oh, and Brian . . . You can lose the ‘Gramps’ shit already.”

 

“What?! But you said I couldn’t call you ‘kid’ anymore, seeing as you’re so ancient. Now what am I gonna call you?” Brian asked with a sense of playfulness he wasn’t used to.

 

“Um, maybe, my name - ‘Justin’? It’s not hard to say, you know.”

 

“Boooooooring!” Brian shook his head, scrunched up his nose, and looked so damned cute in his own right that he’d probably have shot himself if he saw his reflection at that moment.

 

The sight made Justin break out into a heartfelt laugh that seemed to make his bright, sunshiny smile glow even more.

 

“Well, if you’re going to keep blinding me with that smile all the time, I guess I’ll have to call you ‘Sunshine’. Is that better than ‘Gramps’?”

 

“You know what? You think you’ve got everyone else around here figured out, but I’VE got YOU figured out, Brian.” When Brian scoffed at that pronouncement, Justin just smiled even wider. “It’s true. I’m onto you!”

 

Justin rolled off the bed, winking at Brian over his shoulder as he bounced away, heading towards breakfast. All his nerves over the day’s Challenge were gone. If anything, he was now looking forward to the Challenge and the possibility of topping for the very first time.

 

“This could be fun!” Justin giggled and bounded off with a brand new spring in his already springy step.

SOS - Blue Lounge.png  SOS - Green Lounge.png  SOS - Red Lounge.png

 

Sometime in the night a large screen computer had been set up on the little side table under the portrait of The Master. Justin noticed the new addition right as he came down the stairs from Brian’s room, but since it didn’t seem to be turned on, he ignored it and continued on in his search for breakfast. The boys had all risen early - probably all a tad wary of what might be demanded of them today seeing as they had previously been warned that the weekends would be when the bigger events were scheduled - and the kitchen was already full, but there was still more than enough bacon, scrambled eggs and hot-buttered toast left to satisfy the starving twink. After the night he’d just had, Justin figured he needed all the calories he could get.

 

Justin managed to stop eating after the third helping, knowing that he didn’t want to be overfull when the day’s events began. It still was only 9:30 though, so he had some time to kill. None of the other contestants seemed in the mood to fool around this morning and most were dawdling around looking bored. Except for Brian, who hadn’t yet even emerged from his bedroom - probably still trying to get his hair just right, thought Justin. While they were waiting, Justin joined Malik on the couch where they spent their time making fun of the selection of soft porn novels, all apparently penned by an author named, ‘Seymour Bhutz’. The prose might have been purple but the two youths found them far more humorous than arousing.

 

At ten minutes till ten o’clock the lights did their flickering thing, the front door opened up and one of the usual masked servants entered. He went straight over to the computer, turning the box on and mousing around until the Jerk@work web site was prominently displayed. In the center of the screen, right under the logo for the Summer of Sin show, there was now a live webcast window showing the inside of the Passion Pit room.

 

“Gather around House Boys!” The Master’s voice ordered and the group obediently moved into their usual semi-circle around the portrait, with Brian sauntering down the stairs and slipping into his customary spot at the last moment. “I hope all of you got a good night’s rest, my children, because today promises to be a very busy day for everyone.”  Many of the men mumbled something but nobody was willing to draw much attention to themselves so even the muttering died away quickly.

 

“Today, and all subsequent Saturdays, we will be celebrating The Saturday Sexcapades!” The Master announced with gusto. “This day promises to be one of the most amusing of the week. Beginning at ten am, my servant will be selecting random couples who will be taken to the Passion Pit and tasked with entertaining us for an hour. New couples will be chosen every hour on the hour. The next couple will be chosen and their names posted here on this computer fifteen minutes before their rendezvous is set to begin. Please check the computer screen often, children, and be ready when it is your turn.”

 

“Now, go and have fun, boys! Lots and lots of fun! And whichever couple pleases me the most will be amply rewarded at the end of the day!” The Master’s directives issued, the servant emptied the balls with all the contestant’s names into the big wire bingo machine and turned the handle until the first two names were selected.

 

“Justin and Kerek! You may proceed downstairs to the Passion Pit,” The servant announced with a bow before redepositing the two name balls back into the cage with the rest, ready for the second selection.

 

Kerek looked over at the small blond and got a big, sinful grin on his face. “Come on, Twink. Let’s do this!” he said, walking past Justin and brushing his shoulder against the shorter man.

 

Justin briefly looked across the room at Brian. Brian thought the kid looked tense but ready. “Go get ‘em, Sunshine,” Brian mouthed the words and winked at his protege. Justin waggled his eyebrows at the older man and then turned to follow Kerek down the stairs.

 

As soon as the chosen two had disappeared, the rest of the men moved in closer to the computer, all of them jockeying for the best spot from which to view the proceedings. Despite being one of the first to pull up a chair so he could continue to watch and still be comfortable, Daniel was the only one to scoff at the potential offerings. “Two bottoms fucking each other? This is going to be boring as hell,” the pretentious top gave his judgment.

 

Brian was standing back and chuckling to himself as he watched them all discussing the Justin/Kerek combo. Brian seemed to be the only one who didn’t agree with Daniel that this was doomed to be a pretty dull pairing. After his night with Justin, though, Brian knew better. In fact, he was pretty sure that they were about to be witness to some serious heat - maybe even some fireworks. And by the end of the day, Brian was certain that everyone would be seeing little Justin in a whole fucking different light.

 

sunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gif

 

It seemed to Debbie that there was always at least one laptop set up on the counter at the Diner these days, no matter what time of day she started her shift. Today, there were actually three computers in place, all simultaneously showing the same live feed. Even then, the patrons who wanted to see had to fight to get a spot close enough.

 

Deb thought, if that was any indication, then Teddy’s naked reality show was a definite hit.

 

“What the fuck? Who’s the baby?” Deb recognized her darling son’s voice echoing out from the very center of the throng grouped around the far righthand computer screen. “I mean, would you look at this little blond kid! Where did Ted find this guy. He must have been out trolling around the local preschools!” Michael sounded amused and just a little contemptuous.

 

“Now, now, Honey,” Emmett’s voice interrupted before Michael could inject any more hyperbole into the proceedings. “The kid might look young, but I can assure you he’s at least eighteen. Teddy told me he checked out every single contestant thoroughly - he’s still paranoid about unknowingly employing that underage kid as his assistant a few months ago. He said he not only checked everyone’s ID, but he ran a full credit and criminal history on every candidate and both Teddy and The Master personally interviewed them all. And, while I admit the boy does look young, I can assure you that he must have something special going for him or he wouldn’t have made the cut.”

 

“He looks just like any other chicken out there to me,” Michael was heard to argue. “He’s got no body to speak of and he acts like he’s about five years old. I mean, the black guy he’s with is hot - him I can see in this show - but that kid . . .  I don’t see anything special about him.”

 

Right at that point, there was a momentary uproar amongst the gathered viewers over something on the screen that Deb couldn’t see. What she could see were the various spectators all howling, fanning themselves and pretending to swoon, while others were whistling and giving out cat calls of approval. There was even one boisterous shout of “Fuck, yes!” from the group around the central computer setup.

 

“THAT looks pretty damn special to me, Michael,” Em was heard to exclaim along with all the others. “Oh, my! Would you just LOOK at the equipment on that little twink! Where in the name of all nelly bottoms everywhere has that boy been hiding himself. With a cock like that he should be out there servicing all us bottom boys on a regular basis. Would you just LOOK at that thing! And it just keeps getting bigger and bigger . . . Mmmm, mmmm, good!”

 

For a few moments the noise level in the Diner died down to almost nothing as the assembly all gaped at the various computers, apparently too much in awe of the little twink’s lovely cream filled twinkie to say much. Debbie actually started to move away, thinking about all the prep jobs she could get through while this bunch was too busy goggling at the little twink to bother with actually ordering food. She didn’t get far though before there was another commotion, this time causing even more of a clamour.

 

“No way! NO WAY! He’s not, is he? He is! HE IS! WHOOOOOO HOOOOOO! You GO, Baby!” Emmett’s enthusiastic hollering easily surpassing all the rest. “What do you think of THAT, Michael? The little Twink’s a Top! Just like I said! But, then again, with a cock like THAT, it’s really no surprise, right? But, you gotta admit, that’s certainly something special!”

 

“So, not that I’ve got ANYTHING against gratuitous man-on-man sex,” Debbie interrupted the hooting and hollering, her brassy voice easily heard over almost any crowd. “But, are ANY of you boys going to actually order food any time today? Or should I just toss my apron in the laundry and join you fellows at the computer?”

 

sun_animation.gif

 

Brian had expected to be bored silly just sitting around watching other guys fuck most of the day. However, the morning turned out to be anything BUT boring. In fact, there was quite a bit of excitement and Brian ended up being highly amused.

 

When Justin's name was the first one picked, Brian knew things would be heating up faster than anyone suspected. The guys watching the proceedings from the computer in the Greatroom were all pretty much stunned when the Twink insisted that he was going to top Kerek. The sexy black hottie was incredulous at first. I mean, even though Kerek wasn't privileged to the kid's secret like Brian was, it was obvious that the little blond had virtually no experience. To say that he was reluctant to offer up his ass to a raw neophyte, was an understatement. Kerek tried repeatedly to dissuade the tenacious blond pitbull, but Justin followed Brian’s advice and stood his ground. Then, right when it looked like the discussion might get a bit heated, Justin reached down in front of him and started stroking himself nice and slow, his pretty pink prick swelling and swelling and that big flared head growing bigger and bigger . . . The guys watching from upstairs seemed almost as mesmerized as Kerek by the wondrous sight.

 

When the first pearly drops of precum began to bead up at the tip of the unbelievably wide, dusky pink, mushroom head, Kerek blinked and shrugged his shoulders. “What the fuck!” the much more experienced man conceded with a smile, his sense of humor and good grace returning. “But you damn well better know what the hell you’re doing with that thing, Child. You could put someone’s eye out if you’re not careful.”

 

Justin almost lost it at that point, breaking into giggles that threatened to overtake his erection. However, when Kerek kneeled atop the audacious, round, purple velvet upholstered bed that took up the entire center of the room and then poked his ass up invitingly into the air, Justin got serious again and remembered what he was there to do. With a silent prayer to The Dildo God - primary deity of all gay men and single women - Justin grabbed a neon purple condom out of the bowl by the door, suited up and then climbed aboard both the bed and Kerek.

 

 

SOS - Passion Pit.jpg

 

“No fucking way!” Daniel was practically screaming at the computer screen. “There’s no fucking way that little fairy is a top! Not with an ass like that! If he’s a top, I’m the Queen Mother.”

 

“Well then, Your Highness, allow me to be the first one to bow before you,” Malik replied with a huge, shit eating grin, pointing gleefully at the computer screen as the intrepid twink took aim and speared Kerek’s ass with his oversized Jolly Javelin. “Way to go, Justin! Shit! Look at that boy fuck! He’s on fire!”

 

Brian was outright giggling at this point, not even caring about how undignified it made him seem. The reaction he’d imagined at Justin’s unveiling wasn’t even half as good as this reality. The shocked outrage on Daniel’s face was only marginally less entertaining than the pure lust most of the other’s were evidencing. Yep, this was perfect! And, from what he saw on the computer, the young man was certainly acquitting himself well as a top. The loud moaning and the look of pure ecstasy on Kerek’s face proved that Justin more than corroborated Brian’s belief in the top-worthiness of Justin’s cock. His little protege should have a much easier time of things from here on out.

 

Brian left them all screaming excitedly when Justin decided he had plenty of time to go for a second round. Kerek seemed more than amenable to the suggestion. The peanut gallery around the computer were now busy taking bets to see if Justin would go for a third round or not.

 

Brian figured that his job here was done, so he headed off to see if there was any coffee left in the kitchen.

 

SOS - Suns x4.jpg

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

6/26/15 - Sexcapades Couples (In order): Justin/Kerek, Daniel/Adrien, Brian/Dane, Paal/Malik, Brian/Adrien, Paal/Adrien, Dane/Justin, Justin/Brian. (I actually drew the names randomly out of a hat for this part - all except for the last two pairs, since they were needed for plotiness purposes.) Unfortunately, I couldn't get all of the Saturday Sexcapades into one chapter so . . . there will be more to enjoy tomorrow! TAG