- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Time to get the summer off to a sizzling start! Let's begin by introducing you to a few of the hotties that will be keeping our boys company for the next three months - I think you'll like them and their impressive . . . attributes!

 

 

 

9Tpza4dnc.gif  9Tpza4dnc.gif  9Tpza4dnc.gif

 

Chapter 2 - Meet The Boys.

 

“Oh, LAWD! Teddy, this has got to be the BEST idea you’ve ever had!” Emmett gushed for the thousandth time as he watched the computer screen in Ted’s office.

 

*Teeheehee* Ted was giggling like a schoolgirl from where he was standing and looking over Em’s shoulder at the same images. “It IS pretty great, isn’t it?” Ted bragged. “I got the idea from a fucking computer game, if you can believe it! Only I changed it so that all the contestants are naked all the time. I figured that any time you put together eight hot, horny, gay men in one house, for the whole summer, and you don’t ever let them have clothes, there should be plenty of steamy summertime action! Add into the mix all the little challenges I have planned for them and, well . . . let’s just say that this should be a summer to remember!”

 

“Oh my word! Look at the schlong on that one!” Em was pointing at one particular window on the computer screen showing the image of a big hunky Swede who appeared to be lounging beside the pool, with his ten-plus inch half-hard dick resting enticingly along the length of his thigh. “Maybe I SHOULD have agreed to play your nasty little game after all, Teddy. If I’d known I could have unlimited access to that monster, I would have jumped on the chance - and then jumped on HIM!”

imageedit_2_4058119837.jpg

“Oh, yeah! Dane is a remarkable specimen . . .” Ted took a moment to admire the view himself before sighing and continuing with his inspection of the rest of the denizens already settled into the Residence. “I myself reviewed all the candidates and I can promise you - as well as all my paying viewers - that there isn’t a dick less than eight inches in the lot of them. It’s a very nice selection, I think. Something to appeal to almost anyone’s tastes.”

 

“Fuck! Look at the abs on that one! My goodness! I’d love to lick every single one of those ridges and see if I couldn’t ruffle him just a tad!” Emmett was practically drooling over the mouse as he rapidly clicked on each of the contestants, trying to zoom in on his favorite features.

asian.jpg

“That’s Daniel. He’s a Tae Kwon Do instructor,” Ted explained. “I think he put on his application that he can break cement blocks with his bare hands.”

 

“Well, from the looks of that,” Emmett was pointing with a leer at the hard on the martial artist was sporting as he rinsed off in the outdoor shower next to the pool, “he could probably drive nails into the cement blocks with his bare dick first!”

 

“I love a hard body,” Ted was salivating right alongside his friend as the beautiful Asian man soaped up his body, leering all the while at the lounging Dane a few feet away from him. “Oh yeah! This looks like it’s gonna work out just the way I was hoping . . .” Ted rubbed his hands together avariciously as they both watched Daniel shake the excess water out of his hair and then saunter over to Dane’s lounge chair with his lustful intentions clearly showing on his face. “Yeah . . . exactly what I was going for . . . Shit! I LOVE owning my own porn site!” Ted congratulated himself again noting that the counter on the web site continued to click steadily upwards as more and more viewers logged on - all at the rate of $29.99 for the first hour and $10.00 an hour after that.

 

“Wow! I would have pegged Dane as a top,” Em asserted, tilting his head slightly to one side so he could get an even better view of the way Daniel was manhandling the bigger man over onto his stomach and grabbing one of the ever-present condoms from the bowl sitting on the small table next to the pool lounger. “Hmmmm! Well, we now know that Dane is definitely what you’d call a Power Bottom. I’ll keep that in mind for when I meet him at the after-show wrap up party!”

 

“I wouldn’t worry, Em,” Ted added as he watched his friend start to gather together his belongings before heading out for the day. “Except for two notable exceptions, all the contestants identified themselves as versatile. It wouldn’t pay to have too many tops or too many bottoms in the mix, you know. And I even have my suspicions about one of the two Tops - but, only time will tell about that.”

 

“Let me guess - one of your two tops is Brian Kinney?” Em offered as he slipped on his pink plastic-rimmed sunglasses.

 

“You know it! And our little Daniel here is the other! He may not be all that tall, but that boy is definitely the uber-top type, and with all those muscles I doubt he’s had anyone challenge his top status in quite a while.” Ted explained. “Although I do have my doubts . . .”

 

“Well, I can’t wait to see how it all turns out, Teddy! But, right now, I’m late for my mani/pedi so your nasty smutty naked games will just have to wait. Ta-ta!”

 

Ted was too busy clicking back and forth in order to see the rest of the Residence from all the different cameras to respond to Em’s goodbye. Ted wasn’t just seeing the beautiful naked men on his screen though. He was also seeing the dollar signs flashing in front of his eyes as he registered that the game’s site had already accumulated over 200 viewers today and it wasn’t even noon yet!

 

And he figured once they logged on, they’d be too captivated to log off again for hours. Because who would ever tune out a 24/7 round the clock three month long orgy? Really? This was the BEST idea Ted had ever had in his entire life.

 

sun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gif

 

Brian stepped through the doors from the small anteroom and found himself in what he’d call the living room. It was a large sparsely decorated open area. On his right, there was a large sectional couch flanked by a couple of comfortable looking chairs. On the coffee table in the middle there was a stack of what looked like porn mags along with a large glass fish bowl full of condoms and an industrial-sized pump-top bottle of lube. The Master obviously didn’t want there to be any confusion about what they were all there for, Brian guessed.

 

unnamed.jpg  url.jpg

 

Slouched inelegantly on the couch was a scruffy looking bleached blond surfer dude type whose gaze was focused on the television mounted on the wall in front of the couch. He was flicking lackadaisically through the channels on the TV, pausing every so often to peruse the offerings and then moving on as if nothing he saw pleased him. Of course, this impression was counteracted by the fact that he had a rather impressive boner going, which he was languidly stroking with the hand not holding the television remote.

 

SOS - Adrien.jpg

 

Brian took a moment to fully appreciate the nice long pecker the surfer boy was petting. It had to be at least nine inches long, cut, with a lovely gentle curve to it and a nice plump-looking peachy colored head. Brian approved, although he did notice that the patch of pubes from whence the splendid stiffy sprouted was a thoroughly unkempt dark brown jungle. This guy was definitely NOT a natural blond. But Brian had to concede that the scraggly pubes went along rather well with the scruffy beard and the big brown eyes so, to the extent the guy was going for a certain ‘look’, Brian figured he was doing it well.

 

“Anything good on the tube?” Brian asked, not really sure what would constitute a good opener under the circumstances and opting NOT to start off his new acquaintance with a negative comment on the personal grooming or the masturbatory technique of his new housemate.

 

“We’ve got, like, five hundred channels, man, and so far every single fucking one of them is porn! It’s, like, all porm, all the time! It’s wicked, dude!” the surfer commented and turned to check out Brian without a break in his stroking. “If you want, you can pull up a cushion, grab yourself a fistful of lube and join me. I’m Adrien, by the way, dude!”

 

“Nice to meet you, Adrien. I’m Brian. And I’d shake your hand, but I think it’s already occupied,” Brian snarked with a grin that only took a little bit of the bite off his comment.

 

“No problem, dude! I figure we’ll get to know each other a LOT better later. But right now, I think I’ll just finish up here on my own, you know? Catch you on the flip side, Bro!”

 

“Whatever, dude,” Brian mumbled with an amused shake of his head as he left the kid to his previously scheduled programming. “Nice cock, but I can do without the surfer dude commentary . . . I’ll have to find something around here I can gag him with before I fuck him.”

 

Storing that plan in the back of his brain for later use, Brian instead walked around the perimeter of the large room. There was a second seating area on the other side of the entryway door surrounded by book shelves. He shuffled closer, noticing that all the book titles indicated they were soft-porn smut. Not exactly his cup of literary tea, he thought with a sigh. ‘Fuck! What the hell was he going to do for the next three months? Well, besides fucking that is?’ He WAS Brian Fucking Kinney, but even he couldn’t fuck continuously for three months straight without risking serious harm to his favorite appendage. What the hell did they expect him to do the rest of the time he was here? Other than watching porn, reading porn and probably dreaming porn, there didn’t appear to be too many options.

 

Brian wondered, concerned for the first time that he might actually get bored with the prospect of non-stop, wall-to-wall ass, before this game was over.

 

That thought scared him so much he almost lost the pleasant little half-stiffy he’d been walking around with.

 

And that’s when an even scarier thought came to him - how the fuck was he supposed to maintain an erection for three fucking months?

 

He looked up to the corner of the room and saw, just above the top of the main bookcase, the inevitable camera with it’s beady, blinking red eye. He knew that there were probably hundreds of horny guys who would be watching him at all times of the day and night for the next three months. That WAS part of the agreement. Normally that would be a huge turn on for the stud who got off on public sex and nudity. But Brian didn’t really relish the idea of that many men looking at him when he was soft. I mean, come on, it was one thing to be ogled when you knew you had an impressive boner that would wow the onlooking masses, but nobody really wanted gaggles of people watching them when they were soft, did they? Shit! And Brian had a reputation to maintain - he could not be seen as soft, either in his everyday life, his business life or his fucking life.

 

Well, damn it! He’d just have to fucking figure out a way to stay hard for a solid three months, then, he decided. He had no idea how the fuck he’d accomplish that, but if anyone could do it, he would. And, really, how hard would it be with a house full of hotties? Really?

 

For a million dollars, Brian figured he could do anything.

 

sunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

What do you think of our first three contestants: Dane, Daniel and Adrien? Any guesses on which one Brian will go after first? Any special requests? Don't rush it though - there are four more contestants still to come, and believe me they will be coming, over and over again, in the next few chapters! hehehe! TAG

 

PS. Just so you know, I got the underlying idea for this story from an online posting I saw where someone created a QAF/True Blood Sims house. Which made me happy, because it meant I wasn't the only one who did this . . . Yes, it's true, I'm so completely obsessed with QAF that I have even, on occasion, used the characters in a Sims game I've put together. I do SO enjoy making Brian and Justin 'WooHoo' in bed, in the hot tub, in the car, in the photobooth at the restaurant, in the changing booth at the clothing store . . . well you get the picture, right? I've even gone so far as to get Brian pregnant with alien babies from using the telescope for too long. Hey, don't judge me! It's MY obsession and I can play with it however and wherever I want. If there are any other obsessed QAF gamers out there, you can check out this hot link to see how the asylum challenge turned out (Hint, Michael is too dumb to eat and dies of disease/starvation!) Sims QAF Asylum Challenge Post - Asylum Master Post