- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

So . . . Um, yeah . . . Fetish Friday. What else can I say about this chapter other than that I wrote most of it in bed last night and got just a tad carried away . . . guess you can tell from the 6k word length that I was . . . enjoying myself as I wrote . . . *ahem* . . . yeah . . . Hope you have as much fun reading as I did while writing. Enjoy! TAG

 

 

 

SOS - Suns x4.jpg

 

Chapter 23 - Soaring. (Friday, June 10th)

 

Brian woke up on Friday morning with two puddles of drool on his chest.

 

Now, while he’d become accustomed to waking with one twinkie curled up around him and, to a certain extent, even come to like the experience, he wasn’t at all sure he liked the feeling when it was doubled. He raised up his head off the pillow and looked down at his chest. On his left side, there was a cropped mop of blond using his left arm as its pillow with a pale creamy-skinned body snuggled into his side. On his right, there was a short, dark, curly headed version, using his pec as it’s pillow and with both an arm and a leg draped over him. And, not only was he being cuddled against his will and drooled on, but he was also burning up from the body heat the two little twinkies were putting out. When exactly had he consented to being used as a Twinkie body pillow? Something HAD to be done about this immediately.

 

Brian had woken up lying on his back with one arm wrapped loosely around the body on each side of him. Considering how his bedmates were entwined around him, he really couldn’t move much. Even his legs were pinned down by the weight of Malik’s thigh. But, with a little effort, he did manage to get both hands freed enough that he could poke an insistent index finger into the sensitive sides of each of the slumbering beauties. The poking, accompanied by a little dextrous phalangeal wiggling, managed to wake both dozing dudes with a start. Brian DID have to bear the brunt of a little rambunctious kicking and struggling as the two twinks came alive with earsplitting screeches and giggles, wiggling uncontrollably as they tried to evade the tickling fingers. His plan worked just as expected though, and he was at last free from the Twinkie Sandwich.

 

“Good morning, Princesses,” Brian greeted his companions as soon as the squirming and squeaking had died down a bit. “Time to rise and shine. I believe we’ve got a full day of fucking, sucking, rimming and ramming ahead of us. So, roll your bubble butts out of bed already.” Brian slapped each plump posterior for emphasis as the two younger men reluctantly complied with his directives. “Oh, and, for future reference,” Brian went on, assuming his most authoritative and dignified air, “I DON’T do cuddling or snuggling or . . . whatever it was you two were doing to me this morning. If you want to continue to enjoy the privilege of sharing my nice, large, king-sized bed, you’ll do well to remember that.”

 

Without waiting for any response, the imperious man marched off towards the bathroom, assuming that, as always, his word would be obeyed. Justin and Malik simply looked at each other for about a half a second and then broke out into snorts of laughter, both rolling around on the bed in paroxysms of mirth.

 

“Brian DOESN’T cuddle!” Justin finally managed to halt his laughter long enough to speak, but as soon as he’d said it, he was overcome again with glee.

 

“Nooooo. Not Brian. A hot stud like Brian would NEVER cuddle,” Malik echoed, gasping for breath 'cause he was laughing so hard. “Shit! He was like an octopus last night. I kept trying to roll away ‘cause I got too hot and every single time the guy would be grabbing me and pulling me back into his chest.”

 

“I know, right?” Justin was still chuckling. “He’s like this big snuggly teddy bear. He’s always draped halfway over me all night long. Of course, we won’t tell him that. Wouldn’t want to ruin his self-image that he’s some big bad aloof stud.” Justin giggled again. “Of course, if they’re keeping tapes of this shit, and he ever sees himself the way he sleeps at night . . . But, let’s just hope he never finds out. I prefer my teddy bears nice and growly.”

 

The boys got up, both in excellent moods, and followed their Teddy Bear off to the showers, silently agreeing to keep mum about the cuddliness of their favorite Stud.

 

SOS - Colorized Chair 1.gif

 

Justin, who’d been assiduously keeping track of what challenges were coming up by surreptitiously following the Jerk@work.net website, was nervous as hell about what he knew that day’s challenge would be. According to the website it was Fetish Friday. And, from what he could tell off the Net, that meant that the viewers would have been allowed to bid for the right to dictate exactly what type of ‘fetish’ they wanted to see acted out by the House Boys. Which meant that today’s challenge could be anything at all, depending completely on who won the auction. It might be something really kinky. Maybe gross. And most likely it would be something Justin wasn’t sure he was ready for.

 

He’d confided his worries to Brian earlier. Even the older and much more experienced man was a little leery about what might be involved with Fetish Friday. But, since it wouldn’t do any good to worry over shit like that in advance, Brian had tried not to think about it. His only advice to the little blond neophyte was to not sweat it. He was reasonably sure Ted wouldn’t subject them to anything too far out there. He hoped he was right about that - Ted DID have a not-too-secret kinky side that Brian wasn’t sure about. But since neither of them had much say in the matter, he figured they’d just have to deal with whatever was thrown at them.

 

There were two masked servants flanking The Master’s portrait that morning as the House Boys assembled for their morning assignments. On the silver tray held by one of the servants, there were two black leather slave collars. On the tray of the other was a golden tiara. It looked like it was going to be quite a busy day, Brian thought to himself.

 

35812398.jpg  0-gold-tiara-2014-latest-collection.jpg

“Welcome back, my children,” the booming electronically amplified voice of The Master greeted them enthusiastically. “Well, we have much to accomplish today, my pets. So much. And so much fun!” Brian didn’t really care for the way the the electronic laughter sounded - it came off as slightly evil, which was NOT at all reassuring. “Now, first of all, we have some rewards to dole out and also, alas, some punishments. Justin, please step forward. My dear sweet little Justin - who would have guessed that our youngest competitor would be so . . . competitive? But, since you so easily won the Clusterfuck! Challenge last night, you, my sweet, will get to choose all of today’s couplings. Congratulations!” Justin stepped back into his place in the line, smiling and seemingly reassured that at the very least he’d get to control who he was paired up with for the day’s Trial.

 

“Next, we have a very special reward for our lovely Kerek.” One of the servants ushered the svelte black man forward. “You, my dear Kerek have succeeded in securing a VERY coveted prize. You, sweet child, are the first contestant to bottom for all the other contestants. This was one of the Secret Challenges which I alluded to when all of you first arrived. And, since you were so welcoming to all your brothers, Kerek, you are being rewarded by being Queen for The Day AND you will have the honor of judging tomorrow’s Trials. Let this be an incentive to all the rest of you - there are still several Secret Challenges that haven’t been met and there are more rewards waiting for you, so always do your best, my children.”

 

Kerek smirked at his companions as one of the servants crowned him with the golden tiara. From the glint in his eye, Brian surmised that Kerek was going to fully enjoy his stint as their Queen. Fuck only knew what he’d have them doing, though.

 

“Now, for the punishments,” The Master sounded almost as excited about doling out punishments as he had been about the rewards. “Daniel and Adrien, please step forward.” The two losers of yesterday’s Challenge shuffled forward - Daniel looking as smug and unconcerned as usual and Adrien looking understandably worried. “Oh, my, my, my. You two dears did not fare well in yesterday’s Challenge, did you? I was rather displeased by your performances. And therefore, so that you learn to please me better in the future, you must be punished. For the rest of today, Daniel and Adrien, you are to be the slaves of the Residence. You will wear these collars as a symbol of your servitude and you will be at the beck and call of any of the other House Boys, faithfully doing their bidding until such time as I relent and remove your collars. Use this time well, my children. Learn to please me and all will be better in your futures.” The servant secured a sleek black slave collar around each man’s neck and then they were allowed to step back into the line with the other men - although the servant forced them both to kneel in place instead of letting them stand.

 

“Now, finally, we arrive at Today’s Trial. I know you are all going to enjoy this day as much as I am, my pets, because today is Fetish Friday!” Despite The Master’s assurances about how much they were all going to love the day, there was a loud round of groans at this announcement. “The loyal viewers who have been following your progress have been so eager to get involved with our Summer of Sin, that I have agreed to allow one special viewer to select his own favorite fetish for your enjoyment today. And, you lucky boys, he chose a very good one - Orgasm Denial.” Another round of groaning. “So, today’s Trial will be for all of you to team up into pairs - as selected by Justin - and see how many times you can edge out your partners. You can choose amongst yourselves who will be the sub and there are several new toys and other aids for you to use down in the Passion Pit. Whichever pair's sub can hold out the longest will be our winner this day. Doesn’t that sound delicious? I know I will be very pleased by this day’s events. Justin, you have fifteen minutes to get your pairing selections worked out before the first couple will be due in the Passion Pit. Oh, and don't forget that, since the week isn't over yet, Daniel and Adrien are still required to be paired together. Off you go now, Children. Have fun!"

 

"Sadistic fucking bastard," Daniel started getting to his feet as soon and The Master's voice died away, complaining as he rose.

 

"Quiet, Slave!" He was immediately pushed back to his knees by one of the masked servants. "You will not move or speak unless directed to do so by one of the House Boys. If you do, or if you disobey any direct order given to you today, you will be immediately dismissed. If you understand these rules you may answer 'Yes, Sir' when I ask. Do you understand, Slave?"

 

"Yes, Sir," Daniel answered obediently, although the slightly disrespectful tone of his voice was still evident.

 

It looked like that little bit of sass was going to get Daniel another reprimand from the servant, but then, right as he'd opened his mouth to say something, Queen Kerek intervened. "I'll handle this, if you don't mind," Kerek said and then turned to the two kneeling men and assumed his most royal persona. "As your Queen for the day, I've decided that I should not have to taint my royal feet by having them touch the same floor trod upon by you commoners. Therefore, I decree that you two slaves shall carry me everywhere I need to go today. On your feet slaves! We wish to be carried to the royal couch. And then you, Slave Dogsbreath," Queen Kerek pointed at Daniel, "can massage my feet, while Slave Asskisser," he pointed this time to Adrien," can get me some royal refreshments."

 

"Well, today's certainly going to be interesting," Brian commented with a shake of his head as he headed off to the kitchen for another cup of coffee.

 

Better make that a whole pot of coffee, he amended, as he heard Kerek issuing another series of decrees to his assembled subjects.

 

sun_animation.gifOS - Colorized chair 3.gifsun_animation.gif

 

Justin immediately announced that he was keeping Brian for himself for the day, but being the nice boy that he was, he let the rest of the guys choose for themselves who they wanted to pair up with. Kerek chose Paal, which was a bit of a surprise to everyone after the way he'd been hovering around Dane for the past few days. Justin wasn't disposed to argue with the Queen though. So he agreed to it and then ordered that the Queen and his chosen consort would have to go first.

 

As expected, the Queen put all his considerable experience to work for him, and Kerek and Paal put on a great performance. Making use of a leather cock ring, one of several which had been provided along with sundry other toys that The Master deemed potentially useful for this particular endeavor, the pair managed to hold out more than an hour, with Paal edging Kerek at least five times. Right out of the gates, it looked like The Master might already have his winners. At the very least, the rest of the contestants were going to have a hard time beating that record.

 

The second couple, Dane and Malik, did respectably but still only made it to the fifty minute mark before Big D took pity on a sobbing Malik and let the boy cum. Justin, who'd been watching everything intently from the Greatroom, was almost sobbing in sympathy with his friend before Mal finally got his release. Brian realized that the kid was just getting himself all worked up and nervous by waiting and watching. So, he convinced the boy that they should go next and 'get it over with' instead of waiting till the last the way Justin had planned.

 

Brian didn't think he'd ever seen Justin that nervous. Not even the first time they'd fucked. The kid was a bouncing ball of kinetic energy that couldn't stay in one place even if he'd tried. Once he'd heard exactly what the fetish of the day was, Brian himself had relaxed. He'd had considerable experience in this arena and knew he could likely win this competition, provided, of course, that his partner didn't spontaneously cum before they even got onto the damn bed.

 

Neither of the prior teams had used any kind of restraints, and Brian knew that Justin had never tried them before, but he thought it was likely the only way to contain the kid's boundless energy. So, the first thing he did upon entering the Passion Pit was to hook a long satin tie to each of the conveniently placed metal bars installed in the headboard. Then he took the time to cinch his arms around the bouncing blond boy, tow him over to the edge of the bed and kiss him soundly until he'd quelled most of the wiggles.

 

"All right, Sunshine. How about we teach all these doubters that they should never underestimate a cute blond Twink, huh?" Brian smoothed back a strand of sweaty hair off the kid's forehead and then ran his hand down the the boy's cheek. He leaned in to nibble tenderly along the length of the pale neck, whispering at the same time, "you can do this. I know you can. You just have to trust me. Do you trust me, Sunshine?"

 

"Aaaaooooohhhh," the sighing moan was as good as an affirmative answer in Brian's book, so he decided it was time to get started.

 

He bent down and carefully lifted Justin into his arms. This wasn't the time for being hard or precipitate. Brian wanted to establish an atmosphere of trust, and to do that he needed to show the boy he'd take care of him. So he tried to move gently, slowly, taking his time and making sure Justin was as ready as he could be. With utmost care, then, Brian laid the slender body down in the center of the big round bed, kissing his charge once again before he moved away.

 

"Now, I need you to understand that I won't do anything you don't want me to do. Alright, Sunshine?" Brian stated quietly as he moved around the room, gathering the things he thought he'd need. "If you need me to stop, you're GOING to tell me. I won't be angry. The only thing that would make me truly angry was if you let yourself get hurt because you were afraid to stop me. You understand, Sunshine?" Justin nodded as Brian sat down next to the boy, reaching again to stroke his cheek reassuringly.

 

"Good. Now, I DO plan to make you beg me to stop. Repeatedly. And you're going to love every minute of it. But, just so I'll know when you really can't take any more, you need to pick a safe word. If you say your safe word at any time, I promise to stop immediately, okay? So tell me Sunshine, what do you want for your safe word?"

 

With a grim smile, Justin answered, "Cupcake".

 

Brian chuckled quietly at the boy's choice, but thought it was fitting. "Good. We can work with that. Now, first thing I'm going to do, Sunshine," Brian lifted Justin's left wrist and deposited a little kiss on the tender inside flesh, "is tie your hands." He confidently slipped the satin restraint over the slender wrist, pulled the material taut and tied it to the bar in the headboard with a secure but readily released slipknot. "This way you'll feel confident that you can't slip up and touch yourself before I agree to let you cum. This is for you, not me. Because I know you can do this. And I'm not going to let you fail, Sunshine." Brian had already finished setting the second restraint.

 

Brian stood back to assess the situation and mentally prepare himself. He didn't play with bondage much himself, but he knew what to do. The only thing he wasn't sure about was whether Justin was ready for this. But he should have known better than to doubt the indomitable teen. The kid was lying there smiling up at him, still a little nervous, but already seeming more serene and sure of himself. And he was already as hard as a steel girder, just from Brian tying him up.

 

Fuck! Brian had never seen anything more wantonly beautiful in his whole life. If he wasn't careful, he'd be the one having trouble controlling himself, not the Twink. Time to get started - definitely.

 

"Ready, Sunshine?" The boy nodded and beamed that blinding, eager smile at Brian. "Good boy. Here we go, then."

 

Brian knelt on the bed between Justin's spread thighs. With the softest touch he could manage, he began stroking along the planes of Justin's flanks and thighs. He wanted to start off slowly. He knew the kid was young and inexperienced. And also far too easily excitable. He didn't want to overstimulate him too soon. Brian knew that if he took his time, building up incrementally, he could eventually take the boy to that pleasurable plateau where he'd just float along blissfully for as long as Brian chose to keep him there. But to get there it took a fuckload of patience.

 

About every tenth stroke, Brian would lean over and nip or lick at a different spot on the velvety skin. He always timed it so that these touches were unpredictable, both as to when and where they'd land. Interspersed among those caresses, he also added in a few lingering kisses, sometimes to a thigh, sometimes to a nipple, sometimes on the very tip of the boy's weeping cock. It was excruciatingly unpredictable and the most erotic thing Justin had ever dreamed of.

 

"I know it feels good, Sunshine. It's supposed to feel good. But you're not going to cum. Not yet. Not for a long time yet. And in the meantime, I'm going to make you feel better than you ever imagined possible," Brian's low baritone purr was almost as stimulating as the stroking. "I'm not going to use a cock ring on you, though. You don't need it. You're so strong. You're going to do this without any help at all. I know you can do it, Sunshine. I know it."

 

Justin had already lost track of what noises he was making. He really couldn't care less, even assuming he was capable of staying quiet. He focused completely on where Brian's hands were roaming and his determination not to cum for as long as he possibly could.

 

Based on the way Justin was yanking at the restraints and moaning, Brian decided it was time to edge him. If he did it right, he could take the kid right to the brink of orgasm and then abruptly back him off, and the result would be that little temporary dip in arousal that would give them both time to regroup. All it required was perfect timing and absolute precision.

 

Being careful not to give any warning about his intentions, Brian leaned down and took all of Justin's cock into his mouth. The boy gasped from the sudden shock of pleasure and his hips involuntarily thrust upwards. Brian had been prepared for just that reaction though, and held the straining hips down even while he slid his lips lower down the long dark pink shaft.

 

"Brian! Oh fuck, Brian! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

 

The exclamations were pouring out of the boy now, loud and insistent. Brian could feel it was almost time. His blond was close. He sucked in his cheeks a little more strongly and slid back towards the tip then once more down until the plump head hit the back of his throat, it's swollen size almost enough to choke Brian in spite of his fabled expertise. Then, before he could start on the next upstroke, Brian sensed the minute shift he'd been waiting for. There was that second of tensing, the boy's muscles flexing throughout his body, and his balls beginning to contract. Brian instantly froze and pressed his thumb against the base of Justin's cock, firmly squeezing the large vein on the underside just hard enough. He held his breath, waiting to see if he'd cut it too close or not.

 

The body underneath him stopped all movement as well, until, a good sixty seconds later, Justin remembered how to breathe, sucking in a huge lungful of air and expelling it all with a squeaky "aaaaaooooooofffffpphhhh".

 

"That's it! Good boy!" Brian praised him, although he still pinched Justin's cock firmly for a minute or so more until he was sure the surge had fully receded. "See. I knew you could do it, Sunshine. You're so fucking strong."

 

The panting, sweating, blond boy tried to smile back at Brian, but only managed a shaky twist of one corner of his mouth. Brian could feel that the cock in his hand was still as hard as ever. So far, so good. He gently resumed stroking the head of Justin's dick with his thumb, trying to gauge when the boy was ready to continue.

 

It didn't take long. Within two minutes, the boy was once again pulling at the restraints and thrashing his head back and forth. Brian gradually lessened his grip on the youth's straining erection, broadening the area of his caresses over loin and thigh, and once again syncopating his touches so as not to establish any true rhythm. It was obvious from the incessant moaning that this change didn't in any way reduce the kid's level of arousal.

 

"Are you ready for more, Sunshine," Brian's voice was so low that Justin had to strain to hear it, which was good because it gave him something other than his dick to focus on for the moment. "I think you're ready. I think you feel empty. I think you're ready for me to fill you up inside. Is that what you want, Sunshine? Is that what you need?"

 

As he was reciting this litany, Brian's fingers had been busy tracing invisible runes down the tender skin of Justin's flanks, slowly working lower, tickling along the crease of thigh and groin, ghosting along the perineum, and then circling lightly around and around the hidden pucker beneath.

 

"YES!" Justin almost screamed and half sat up when the questing finger finally pressed lightly right over the top of his hole. "Yes, Brian, yes! Ohfuckbrianyes! Ohfuckyesohyesohyesohpleasepleasepleasepleaseyes."

 

"You're my good boy, Sunshine. So good. And I'm going to make you feel even better. I'm going to make you soar." Brian filled his hand with lube from the bottle he'd brought over at the start of their adventure and then rubbed his palms together. One hand went back to stroking irregularly along Justin's cock while the fingers of the other, one by one, slid inside the ecstatic youth. The boy's incoherent mumbling instantly died out with a grateful sounding sigh. "Thats right. It feels so good, doesn't it. I'm going to take good care of you, Sunshine. Such good care of you . . ." Brian's own words were starting to sound a little disjointed by this point, but luckily he was concentrating too hard to notice.

 

Justin's eyes were closed and his entire body was dripping with sweat by this point. He was panting and gasping for air. His head wasn't thrashing any more though, it was merely lolling back and forth as if he no longer had the strength to lift it. Small moans and whimpers were dripping from his bowed lips, coming out in time with the weak rhythmic thrusting of his hips as his body tried to move towards its release. Brian sensed it was time for another edge.

 

Smoothing out the motion of his strokes, Brian quickly settled back into a long, sure, steady rhythm down the length of the younger man's now quivering prick. At the same time, crooking his fingers just right, he brushed lightly but firmly across the boy's sweet spot, repeating the motion with every third stroke of the boy's cock. He could feel the insistent pulsing of the big vein as even more blood flowed into the undoubtedly already painfully erect penis. Then, once again, just as he sensed Justin's balls starting to contract, Brian abruptly pulled out his fingers and with his other hand tightly circled the base of Justin's straining cock, holding his grip steady while the welling orgasm once more receded.

 

"Nnnnnnooooooooooo," the word came out like a sob and Justin collapsed back onto the pillows.

 

"Oh, Sunshine, look at you. What a good boy. You're so strong. So beautiful. And you're doing so well. Fuck! You're fucking amazing," Brian crooned his praise for the boy, trying to keep him with him, keep him focused even through the exhaustion Brian knew was setting in about now. "You can do this, Sunshine. You're already doing it. Just a little longer, okay." When Justin roused enough to nod, Brian purred, "that's my good, strong boy."

 

This time had been a closer call. Justin's erection had flagged slightly after that last edge. Brian had to work at it a little to bring him back, but that was okay. It was to be expected. It meant that Brian was doing his job right.

 

"Okay. I'm going to take you even higher this time, Sunshine. I'm going to teach you to soar. But you're still not going to cum. You're going to hold on for me. You hear? You're going to hold on and I'm going to make you feel so fucking good. Just stay with me, Sunshine, okay?"

 

By now, Justin was only able to grunt, but Brian knew he'd heard and was willing to try. The kid truly was amazing. Brian's admiration for the kid's strength and determination swelled. Brian resolved to do the kid proud by making this experience so incredible for him that Justin would never forget it.

 

For this part of the proceedings, Brian had decided to use a small dildo - only about six inches long and slim, but with a flared head that should work nicely for Brian's purposes. He added more lube and slowly slid the toy inside the boy's still open hole while maintaining his languid caresses to the refilled cock. "Ahhhh yessssssssss" Justin hissed as the device entered him.

 

Again Brian took up his arrhythmic tempo. The dildo slid in and out but at such a slow pace as to never get Justin close enough to cum. The hand on his cock likewise refused to move fast enough and kept pausing at the most inconvenient moments. Justin had ceased to thrash about or pull at the restraints around his wrists. His cock had been hard for so long now, the pain of it had passed into a sort of tingling pleasurable numbness. He felt like there were waves of electricity constantly rolling over his skin, each wave originating somewhere near the core of his being - which was conveniently located somewhat south of his navel - and radiating outward until even his fingers and toes seemed to vibrate with it. He had not only lost track of time, but forgotten its existence altogether. And, despite the fact that the language centers of his brain were no longer functioning, the only thing still tethering Justin to the Earth was the deep relentless purr of Brian's voice.

 

Brian realized that Justin had reached that nebulous space where the boy was no longer really cognizant of what was happening to him. He'd edged the kid twice more and, outside of the physical reaction of his body nearing and then being pulled away from orgasm, Justin hadn't responded other than to groan. His body was shaking now, a constant low trembling that never stopped. He wasn't even really moaning anymore, just panting and intermittently keening an almost inaudible nonverbal whimper. Brian knew he probably was no longer coherent enough to speak even if he remembered his safe word.

 

The third time Brian edged him with the dildo, he realized that Justin's face was awash with tears. He wasn't crying out loud. He was still only making those small almost noiseless whimpers, but it was clearly time to give the boy his well-earned release.

 

Brian tossed aside the dildo and tore open the condom he'd grabbed earlier. He rolled it down his dick, which was almost as hard as the kid's and which had been leaking copiously for fuck knew how long. Finally he bent down, cupped the boy's head in one hand and let himself taste the perfectly pink lips.

 

"Don't cry, Sunshine. Don't cry. You've been amazing. You've done so well. And now it's time for you to fly. You're going to soar so high, you might never want to come back. Are you ready, Sunshine? My brave boy? Are you ready? It's time, Sunshine. It's time for you to come with me."

 

"Brian . . ." Justin's eyelids fluttered open for a brief second and he breathed out the name as if it was sacred.

 

Brian felt like he was about to soar almost as high as the boy. The reverence he'd heard in that one word, his name, was enough to throw him for a loop. He'd never heard ANYONE say his name like that.

 

With the echo of Justin's pleading whisper still ringing in his ears, Brian thrust home inside his boy's tight, sweet ass, and almost came himself at the very first plunge. The only thing keeping him centered was his commitment to making this unforgettable for his Sunshine. After the stellar bravery the kid had shown, Brian couldn't fail him now.

 

"Come on, Sunshine. It's time, Baby. It's . . . it’s time," Brian stuttered, not even listening to his own words anymore, as he began plowing deeper and deeper into the warmth of the sweetest ass he'd ever known. "Fuck, Sunshine! Fuck! I . . . I love . . . Oh fuck, it's so good. It's so . . . I . . . Sunshine . . . Justin . . . Justin . . . Love . . . Justin! Now, Justin! Now! Cum! Now!"

 

Somewhere, even amid the depths of bodilessness where Justin had lost himself, he still registered Brian's call. As his lover's long thick cock slammed into him, Justin rallied. Called to order by Brian's command, the rambling waves of electricity that had been tantalizing his nerves finally coalesced at the base of his spine and set off a conflagration. Heat, sparks of pleasure and pain, kaleidoscopes of color and feeling and emotion, erupted from a place inside him he hadn't even known existed before. And, as the flames burned through him, they devoured his flesh and bones and thoughts until he was completely weightless. An empty shell. Soaring through the skies, just like Brian had promised. Floating along into a rainbow colored sea, drifting unfettered, until everything went peacefully black.

 

imageedit_12_2055892374.gif

 

"Brian. Brian! Wake the fuck up, Brian!" Brian tried to bat away the hands that were shaking him but they seemed annoyingly persistent.

 

"Go away. Stop." When the hands went one step further and attempted to pull the warm body he'd been holding out of his arms, he got angry. "Mine! Go away! Go away!"

 

"Fuck, Brian! Wake the hell up already you crazy assed fuckmonster! You've got to move before you crush Justin - he fucking needs to breathe."

 

"Hmmm?" Brian gave in and let himself be rolled over, finally relinquishing his death grip on the boy he'd collapsed on top of. "Justin?"

 

"You know you're one insane motherfucker, don't you!" Brian recognized Malik's voice haranguing him. "You fucked yourself unconscious. You fucked Justin unconscious too, damn you! What the FUCK were you thinking? You can't edge someone for two solid hours! That's just fucking insane! You're lucky you didn't kill the kid! What the fuck were you thinking?"

 

The words didn't make a whole lot of sense in Brian's muzzy, half awake brain. Somewhere in the fuzzy distance, Brian could hear someone calling Justin's name. That caused him enough worry that he made a concerted effort to wake up a tiny little bit more. Not all the way, but just sufficiently so that he could figure out what was going on. After blinking his eyes several times and then sitting up, he discovered they were still down in the Passion Pit. But there were a lot more people in the room than he thought should be there.  

 

At the farthest edge of the bed, Brian could see Justin, lying there seemingly sound asleep. Both Paal and Dane were shaking the boy and shouting at him. Brian was annoyed on Justin's behalf and would have said something if he hadn't registered the underlying note of concern in the voices surrounding the kid.

 

"Justin, Baby, can you please just wake up enough to say something and let me know you're all right? Come on, Justin. Please?" Dane was pleading.

 

Finally the blond stirred and emitted a loud *Mmmmmmmmm* Rolling over, Justin smiled his usual Sunshiny grin, lifted one hand and waved a sleepy greeting and then muttered, "just taking a little nap . . ." before rolling onto his side. A half a second later he was snoring peacefully.

 

Brian thought that a nap sounded like an excellent plan. He was exhausted. He ignored whatever Malik was saying to him, turned towards his blond, crawled the few feet needed to wrap the boy back into his arms and then settled down to join his blond bed warmer in a nice long nap. Brian hoped that everyone would stop yelling and go away.

 

How did they expect a guy to get any rest around here with all that noise going on?

 

SOS - Green Lounge.pngSOS - Red Lounge.pngSOS - Blue Lounge.png

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

7/14/15 - Special thanks to Jazzepoet who provided invaluable guidance and research material for this chapter. Hope I did you proud, JP, even though I might have got a little lost in my own Domspace! Hehehe. TAG