- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Our last competitor finally makes an appearance. Just what will Brian Kinney think of the sweet little blond Twink that shows up? Hehehe! Enjoy! TAG

 

 

 

sun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gif


Chapter 4 - Let The Sunshine In.


“Fuck, Brian! Fuck! FUCK! YES!”


Brian plowed into the sweet, tight, dark ass one more time, thrusting as hard as he could, until he felt his balls slam against his partner’s thighs. He’d apparently aimed well on that last stroke and it caused the sweat drenched body under him to writhe and buck until the cock in his hand erupted with stream after stream of hot, sticky ribbons of jizz. Brian looked down right at that moment and was very pleased by the contrast his relatively pale, plum colored dick made where it disappeared between the chocolaty brown convulsing halves of the kid’s ass. In fact, he was so pleased he couldn’t stop his own orgasm from bursting out of him with a loud, nonverbal grunt of approval.


Thirty seconds later, Brian, who was never one to linger long after tricking no matter how good the fuck had been, was recovered enough to pull out. He slapped the firm black rounds of the kid’s ass once affectionately. “Not bad. Not bad at all,” Brian said - giving the younger man what passed for Kinney’s highest level of praise when it came to a trick. “You better clean up in here before you come down,” was Brian’s only other comment as he turned and walked away without another thought for sweet little Malik.


Indulging his curiosity, Brian decided to take a quick look around the upstairs before he returned to the fun he was sure he’d find back in the Greatroom. It looked like there were a total of four bedrooms - two on each side of the short hallway - with two large baths - one situated between each pair of bedrooms. The room he and Malik had made use of was the first door on the right at the top of the stairs. It had been equipped with an adequate but smallish full-sized bed. The other room on the right though was tiny and only had two small single beds in it. The furthest room on the left, which would have been the master bedroom if this were a real residence, was large and nicely furnished with a big King Sized platform bed and had what looked like a very high end mattress on it.


Brian immediately determined he would call ‘dibs’ on that room for himself - even if he did have to stay penned up here for the rest of the summer, he intended to do it in luxury. And no way was he going to be subjugated to one of those tiny single beds. At 6’2’ he wouldn’t even fit in one of those!


The final bedroom was even worse than the small room with the singles. The room itself looked like it had been meant to be a closet - it was that small. But even worse, according to Brian’s luxurious sensibilities, was the fact that it was furnished with a rickety-looking triple bunk bed contraption made out of cheap-assed, unfinished pine. This was definitely NOT Brian Kinney’s idea of a three way! There was no way in hell he was going to be bunking in here.


L-Shaped+Bunk+Bed.jpg

 

Brian resolved then and there that he would do whatever it took to make sure he did not get stuck in this room!


Beach Ball banner.GIFBeach Ball banner.GIFBeach Ball banner.GIF


Brian had just come down the stairs into the Greatroom, still contemplating exactly how he was going to finagle his first choice in sleeping accommodations, when the entrance door opened and the last of the contestants hesitantly sidled into the Residence. From his vantage point on the last run of the stairs, Brian had a good view of the most recent arrival, even while he, himself, was mostly hidden from view. Brian eagerly seized on this opportunity to spy on his competition.


Brian’s first observation was that, if he thought Malik seemed young and inexperienced, this twink was practically still a baby. The young man who’d just come into the room was small of stature and slim to the point of almost being called skinny. He didn’t have much obvious musculature although he was trim and looked to be in decent shape over all. Except for the ample expanse of the the kid’s ass, which was decidedly perky, he didn’t have much of a body. What he did have was the softest-looking pale skin Brian had ever seen. That beautiful skin, without blemish and barely furred with downy blond hair, just begged to be stroked and licked and tasted. And even though Brian had already come twice in the last hour, his dick showed definite signs of life at the very idea.


Brian only realized after the fact that he must have the been the source of the appreciative little ‘Mmmmm’ sound that caught the boy’s attention, causing him to turn around. Brian wasn’t any less satisfied with the front half of the little Twink than he had been of the backside. The headful of sunkissed blond hair, sporting a preppy cut that made the boy look even younger than he probably was, made the perfect frame for the youth’s regular features, high cheekbones, turned-up nose and full coral-pink lips. As the kid looked up at him in surprise, Brian also caught a glimpse of sparkling azure blue eyes partially obscured by long, thick, dark blond lashes.


JT.jpg


If he was a lesbian, Brian would have let himself acknowledge the word ‘Adorable’ when it popped into his mind in connection with this newbie. But, since he wasn’t, Brian immediately replaced the unacceptable term with the word ‘Hot’. That substitution made him feel much better and he decided to go with it.


The boy was startled by Brian’s unexpected appearance and subconsciously moved to reach one hand down to shield his bare crotch. This really only served to draw Brian’s attention to the area. Brian noted with surprize and approbation that, while the kid might be diminutive in other respects, the package he was sporting was definitely respectable. The experienced and somewhat jaded stud might even go as far as to say it was impressive - especially when it was so unexpected.


Brian smirked at the kid’s timid, if somewhat endearing, actions and waggled his eyebrows at the younger man with evident amusement. The boy wrinkled up his little pug nose, pursed his lips with embarrassment and then intentionally moved his hand away, back to his side. With a self-deprecating shrug and a shy grin, the boy wordlessly communicated the fact that he was almost as amused by his own behavior as Brian had been. Let’s face it - if you were signed up to spend the entire summer naked, with your every move being broadcast on a live porn webcast, there wasn’t really any call for being self-conscious about your nudity. The kid honestly conceded to the futility of his actions and that, in and of itself, made Brian like the boy even more.


“Um . . . hi!” the boy said, accompanying the greeting with a silly and innocent little wave in Brian’s general direction and a great big ear-to-ear smile.


“Um, hi, back at you,” Brian teased.


The kid laughed nervously, his uncomfortable smile eventually sliding off his face altogether as he anxiously bit at his lower lip and watched Brian warily.


“Fuck, kid! I’m just giving you shit! Don’t take it so seriously,” Brian relented, feeling a tiny bit bad that he’d done something to cause that smile to disappear. “You’re gonna have to have a LOT thicker skin if you’re going to make it through the entire summer around this bunch,” he counselled, coming the rest of the way down the stairs and moving closer to the tempting little twink. “Granted, from what I’ve seen so far, I’m probably the biggest asshole of the entire group,” Brian’s smile negated the words even as he spoke. “But, still, if you want to last out the whole three months, you’ll have to either get yourself a sense of humor or just nut up!”


“Nut up, huh?” the kid snickered at Brian’s sexually charged slang but the relaxation of the youth’s shoulders told the older man that his words had elicited the desired effect and the ice was now officially broken.


“Well, from the looks of you, kid, that shouldn’t be a problem,” Brian’s exaggerated leer in the direction of the boy’s nether regions brought on a few more chuckles. “My name’s Brian, by the way.”


“Justin. Justin Taylor,” the Twink held out his hand politely. “Nice to meet you, Brian. And don’t call me ‘kid’!”


Brian shook the proffered hand, adding a suggestive little squeeze at the end just to stir the shit a little more. “Fine . . . GRAMPS . . . so, what do you say we go find the rest of the monkeys in this zoo and introduce ourselves. I’m sure there’s a couple who’ll be just creaming themselves to make your acquaintance, and there’s no time like the present, right?”


“Errrrmm . . . right. I guess,” Justin reluctantly agreed to Brian’s plan, letting himself be led off further into the depths of the house with the older man’s arm draped almost protectively around the youth’s shoulders.


pool1.gif


Brian and Justin were only halfway across the Greatroom floor, however, before they were halted in their steps by the lights throughout the room flickering on and off repeatedly for several seconds. This was the prearranged signal that all the contestants were supposed to gather together in the main room for announcements, to receive challenges and accept awards or witness dismissals. Accordingly, Brian and Justin stopped in their tracks and waited where they were for the rest of the denizens to join them.


The first to arrive was the surfer dude - he just rolled off the nearby couch, apparently fresh from his porn-a-thon, with his dick still hard and slicked up with lube, although his meat looked a little red and ragged like he’d already abused it a bit more than was really called for this early in the proceedings. Brian nodded at him affably nevertheless because it wasn’t really his place to judge a guy for how often he whacked off, right? Brian did notice that young Justin’s eyes were instantly riveted to the still glistening appendage and the Twink’s lovely cock was already risen to half mast just at this first glimpse of what was to come.


Next to appear were the Asian guy and the big blond giant that Brian had caught sight of earlier but not officially met. They ambled in around the half-wall that separated the Greatroom from the Kitchen, the little Asian’s arm around the big guy’s waist in a possessive manner that Brian thought was rather premature considering it was only June 1st and they all still had a ways to go before August 31st rolled around. Although, when Brian caught sight of the huge meat truncheon that was hanging between the big blond’s legs, he thought that he might get a bit possessive of that too if he was the Asian guy. Brian smiled when he noticed that Justin’s mouth was hanging open and his eyes were glazing over with lust as he too stared at the wondrous sight. He was too amused by the Twink's predicament to realize he was still draped over Justin's shoulders almost as possessively.


The rest of the crew drifted in through the sliding glass door that led out to the patio and the pool area about thirty seconds later. Brian winked at Malik and got a wide grin back for his efforts but, for some unknown reason, he didn’t feel like releasing his new Twink in order to revisit the previous one. In fact, he found himself giving the petit blond’s shoulders an extra little squeeze. Brian chose not to look in Malik’s direction after that. He did, however, smirk and raise his chin in a sort of greeting to Kerek and Paal, who were the last to join the group.


“Welcome!” the get-together was called to order by the booming voice of The Master which seemed to be issuing from another copy of the Marquis de Sade’s portrait - this one hanging on the wall just beyond the porn-filled bookcase - where it was surrounded by shelves displaying eight plexiglass storage cubes that all appeared to contain clothing.


SOS - Clothes Storage Cube.jpg

 

Brian led his new twink over, finally removing his arm from around Justin's shoulder reluctantly, until they were standing in a semicircle with the rest of the boys making up the Summer of Sin. This was it, apparently. Brian was sure that The Master was about to give them their first challenge. He fought down the momentary feeling of butterflies in his gut and pulled his shoulders back, readying himself for whatever would come. He was committed to this crazy game and he knew he could stick it out and win that fucking prize.


Of course, he figured the other seven guys standing next to him probably felt the same way or they wouldn’t be here.


But it didn’t matter. They didn’t know they were up against Brian Kinney. When Brian set his mind to something, it was as good as done. No room for exceptions or excuses.


And the rest of the losers here really had no idea what Brian was willing to do to get that prize money!


Let the games begin!


Beach Ball banner.GIF     Beach Ball banner.GIF     Beach Ball banner.GIF

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Sooooo, I know that this story is a reposting here on KD, but I just love reading all the original story notes. They remind me of how much fun I had writing this story. Which is why I'm just going to repost all the chapter notes as they were on the original story along with the original posting date. Sorry if that's confusing to new readers.

 

6/18/15 - Getting to Know Your Readers Challenge - Just to make things even more fun and interactive, I thought it would be a hoot to give you readers a few challenges right along with the boys. Consider this “Interactive Fanfiction”! So, today’s challenge - the first three readers to post a review will each get to pick a ‘coupling’ for the story’s next Trivial Trial. Who do you want to see hook up first? If you leave me a comment, I’ll email you the full details on how to choose and give you credit. Only comments from readers who have signed in - ie no ‘anonymous’ comments - will be considered, since that’s the only way I’ll know how to contact you and get your picks. Let the reader games begin! TAG