- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

********Lot's of fall out from the last few chapters - Will Brian be able to deal with Justin's big disclosure or will he run for the hills? What's going to happen about Paal? Do you think Justin can reconcile with his mother now that she's kicked Craig out? What's with the glow-in-the-dark stuff on the table? Read on and see. TAG

imageedit_12_2055892374.gif

 

Chapter 46 - You’re Glowing. (Monday, July 25th).



The snoozing, snoring, still-sunshiney-even-while-sleeping, sprite was curled up on his right side, facing towards Brian with his left hand resting lightly on his bedmate's hip. Brian was lying on his left side, propped up on his arm, and had been staring down at the other man while he slept for probably a good half hour now. Justin was deeply asleep, likely still exhausted from their middle of the night wake-up-and-fuck-me-athon. Or maybe it was just that, like any other teenaged boy, he slept like the dead. Whatever it was, it had provided Brian with a long period of peaceful contemplation while Sunshine gazing.


He'd also been conducting an interesting experiment during this time. To re-test his hypothesis, Brian again shifted his body slightly, wiggling his hips ever so gently but enough that the motion jostled Justin's hand and caused it to fall off onto the mattress. The little sleeping beauty licked his lips, uttered a tiny *unnnnhhh* and then promptly rolled close enough to Brian so his left leg could hook around Brian's right calf - all without waking up. This was about the fifth time Brian had tried this experiment, and every single time he'd tried to move away the tired twink had instinctively reached out in his sleep to reestablish some kind of contact. It was as if, even in his sleep, Justin couldn't stand not to be touching Brian in some way. Brian found himself highly amused by these findings.


He was also just a little bit freaked out.


In between his experimental trials, Brian had been staring at this captivating kid and trying to figure him out. What was it about this one teenaged twinkie? Why, out of all the guys that Brian had fucked over the years, did he find himself so attracted to this one inexperienced, overly enthusiastic, occasionally irritating boy? Justin was way too young for him, came from a completely different social class and was not really his usual type at all. And yet, this was the one person he'd trusted enough to share his deepest darkest secret with? It made absolutely no sense.


It had been several days since Brian's foray into Really Big Sex Toy Land - and Justin's subsequent not-so-secret declaration - and Brian still didn't know what to think. In all his thirty years, no one had ever said they loved him before. Well, not said it and really meant it.


His mother had often told him as a child that God loved him, which he'd quickly figured out was a lie because if it was true then why would God give him Jack and Joan Kinney as parents? His friends had sometimes told him they loved various things he did, as in: 'Brian, I love that you're such a free spirit' - Lindsey - or, 'I love hearing your Friday Night Fuck stories, Brian' - the gang - or, 'love that (fill in the blank expensive object he'd purchased and given to someone) you got me, Brian, thanks'. Deb had been known to say she loved him like a son, but that was usually followed by a slap to the back of his head and a lecture about something he'd done which she disapproved of. And he and Mikey had teased each other for years, repeatedly telling each other 'You know I love you - Always have, always will'. But, as far back as he could remember, no one had ever just flat out, seriously, intentionally, told Brian that they loved him and meant it.


So what the fuck was he supposed to think now? Was he supposed to DO something about it? Was he supposed to SAY something? There was probably some protocol he was unfamiliar with that he should be following in this type of situation, but what? If he was a lesbian or lived in some RomCom movie the answers would probably be easily apparent, but he couldn't see it.


And what about the fact that Justin hadn't said anything to him since that night - not about the dildo thing, or the crying in his lap thing, or even the disclosure of his big secret thing, let alone the supposedly secret love thing. Brian had waited for days for some type of repercussions to hit. He kept expecting Justin to act differently towards him. To press him for more information, to express sympathy or pity or undying devotion or do . . . something! But there was nothing. Justin hadn't acted in any way differently towards him. He hadn't said anything or done anything out of the ordinary. They'd both just kept on fucking along, all day, every day, just like normal.


Brian felt like he was still waiting for the other shoe to drop. It was nerve-racking. He'd even briefly contemplated doing something just to instigate a reaction from Justin. If it had been anyone other than Justin, Brian would've taken a stand, forced the issue, demanded some answers, and then shoved whoever it was off the famous Kinney Cliff. Maybe he was getting too old for all the drama? Maybe he was simply curious to see what Justin would do? Or, maybe it was that weird love thing hanging out there over his head. But for whatever reason, Brian just couldn't do that this time.


Which left him lying here in bed, staring bemusedly down on this beautiful blond boy who'd said he loved Brian and who seemingly couldn't resist reaching out for Brian even in his sleep, at a complete loss as to what to do next.


Well, maybe not a complete loss . . . Brian reached down between their two bodies, grabbed hold of Justin's morning wood, and started sliding his hand up and down the long thick shaft. He might not know what else to do, but Brian did know how to fuck the boy senseless. And, for lack of any better solution, that would just have to do for now.

 

SOS - Flaming red chair.gifsun-animated-gif-source_qz7.gifRed Loung left.png

 

Since it was Monday - their day off - everyone was just lazing around this morning. All the boys, except for Daniel, were currently lounging on the couch in the Greatroom. Justin was scribbling away in his sketchbook once again, probably drawing another picture of Brian's dick. Mal and Paal were giggling over some implausible passage in another of the Bhutz books. Brian hadn't yet decided what he wanted to do with his morning.


Right about then, the main entrance door to the Residence opened and Campbell walked in followed by the usual contingent of spa day techs. That gave Brian a few ideas. He got up off the couch, careful not to joggle his avid artiste, and sidled over to where the big brawny servant was standing as he gave the spa guys their directions for the day.  

 

 

“Hey, Campbell,” Brian said as soon as the spa folks had headed upstairs, toting all their gear for the day’s beauty regimens. “How’s it going?”


“Kinney,” Campbell responded, sounding a little leery about this unexpected greeting. “I’m fine. Is there something I can help you with?”


“Nah. Just wanted to say ‘Hey’ and see how you were doing these days,” Brian knew he was terrible at small talk, and normally he wouldn’t bother, but he didn’t really know how to breach the subject he wanted to address yet.


“Kinney . . . you’ve seen me here at the Residence pretty much every day for almost two months now and you’ve never once come over to talk to me, let alone asked how I was doing. What’s up?”


“Nothing. Nothing at all. Just bored - it’s Monday and there’s not much happening . . . So, anything new and exciting going on lately at the baths?” Brian thought that was a good segue into what he wanted to discuss - well, good enough, at least.


“Nothing much new. Same old, same old,” Campbell answered, looking at Brian curiously. “Don’t you get enough action around here, Kinney? I wouldn’t think you’d be fondly reminiscing about the baths when you’re already getting about as much as you can handle.”


“There’s no such thing as ‘enough’, Campbell. Thought you knew that,” Brian joked, but he found himself looking over at Justin as he mouthed the sorry platitude and briefly wondered if he might actually be proven wrong someday soon. “No, I was just thinking about the last time we met up at the baths. You remember?’


“The last time we ‘met up’? You mean the one time we met there and fucked? Yeah, I remember. What of it?” If Campbell wasn’t so intrigued by where Brian seemed to be going with this, he would have left already.


“Yeah. That time . . . If I remember correctly, you said that you hadn’t bottomed since your last sub had moved away.” Brian looked sideways at the big, muscle-bound leather daddy, trying to gauge his reaction.


“Yeah . . . So?”


“I was just curious if you’d taken on a new sub yet?” Brian asked, trying for nonchalant.


“What the hell business is it of yours, Kinney?”


“None at all, actually,” Brian smiled to try to diffuse the edge of anger that he heard arising in Campbell’s voice. “But . . . I did notice something recently that brought you to mind. Thought you might find this particular development rather interesting.” Brian noted that Campbell’s eyes - or what he could see of them through the leather mask all the servants had to wear while in the Residence - were showing even more curious interest now.


Brian turned back towards the group of men he’d just left on the couch and grinned. This should be good. If he knew Campbell, all he needed was a little demonstration and then . . . well, who knew.


“Hey, Paal! Come over here,” Brian called out and grinned even wider when he noted the quick response from the handsome and eager Indian man who jumped up and trotted over.


“Yes, Brian. Is there something that you needed?” Paal asked, polite and deferential as always.


“Actually, yes. I could use a blow job.” Brian stated plainly - wording his query more like a demand than a request and happy to see that Paal didn’t even blink at being virtually ordered into the action.


“Of course, Brian. I would be very happy to help you out with that.” Paal chuckled and dropped accommodatingly to his knees, taking Brian’s dick into his mouth with evident gusto.


*Mmmmmm* “That’s very good, Paal,” Brian praised him and, right on cue, the dark brown eyes raised up to his with an ingratiating obedience that said it all. “You’re a good boy, Paal.” Brian petted the thick, dark hair and then turned to Campbell, who had been watching all this unfold with intense interest. “Don’t you agree, Campbell?” Brian waggled his eyebrows with a meaningful leer. “Paal is a very good boy. You might even say he’s a ‘natural’ at this. He’s got a great mouth, too. Not to mention a decent ass AND he’s not averse to using his cock on occasion, either, should anyone like that.” Brian let his head drop back as Paal’s ministrations brought him rather quickly towards completion. “Ahhhhh! Yes! Whew. That was very nice, Paal. Thank you.” Brian smiled down at the amenable younger man, who was still kneeling and smiling up at Brian and Campbell as he wiped a trickle of cum off his lips.


“It was my pleasure, Brian. Anytime.” Paal responded deferentially.


“Well, now that THAT’S taken care of, I’m going to go get a trim and maybe a manicure,” Brian rubbed his hands together and put on a happy, benevolent expression. “Paal, you should stay here and tell Campbell all about that one modelling job you did for Wilson’s Leather Stores. Did I mention how hot Paal looks in leather, especially with that swarthy skin and black hair? So, you boys talk amongst yourselves and get to know one another. I’m off. Cheers!”


Brian walked away from the pair, who were now chatting animatedly, proud of his morning’s machinations. Campbell was a good guy. As Leather Daddies went, he was kind and compassionate and would like nothing better than to have a nice, compliant sub that he could protect and take care of. Paal, on the other hand, really needed someone to help him break out of his shell - especially after the recent run-in with Daniel, which had decimated the man’s self-confidence and nearly obliterated his naturally trusting nature. Brian didn’t know if anything would come of this idea of his, but who knew. Stranger things had happened.


And, really, who needed some skanky online matchmaking service when you had Brian Kinney in your corner?

 

Animated-sun-with-sunglasses-rocking-back-and-forth.gifSOS - Beach Ball.GIFAnimated-sun-with-sunglasses-rocking-back-and-forth.gif

 

Justin and Brian were laughing at some wisecrack he’d made about the simpering manicurist as they came into the Break Room later in the afternoon. Brian thought that they seemed to be doing that a lot these days - laughing, that is. He wasn’t even sure what the fuck was so funny, but the kid did seem to get his sense of humor better than anyone he’d met before. That probably had something to do with that whole ‘attraction’ thing Brian had been musing about earlier in bed, right? Whatever. Brian had already used up his daily allotment of introspection and decided not to sweat it. If the kid found his cutting remarks witty, who was he to complain.


They both were still chuckling as they took up their respective spots at the two computers and each logged in to get their email.

 

sunshine.gif

 

From: AllnewJATaylor@mymail.net

To: Seuratbrat@mymail.net


Re: Hello!


Hello Justin, Sweetheart! Mom here. But I guess you already know that because of the email address, don't you. Please bear with me since this IS my very first email. It's very exciting but I'm just a little nervous too. Next time you talk - what do you call it on the interweb? Chatting? - well, next time you 'chat' with Daphne you'll have to thank her for me again for not only giving me your email address but also for setting up this email account for me and showing me how to sign onto the new computer I bought.  :-)  (Did I do that right? The little sideways smile thing? Isn't that so cute! I never thought of that before.)


Before I say anything more, I have to start off by apologizing to you. I know I didn't handle things very well when you first told us you were gay. It's NOT that I was upset or embarrassed or even surprised. Really. It's just that I didn't know what to say. And I was so afraid to say the wrong thing that I didn't say anything at all. I was also so shocked by your father's reaction that I didn't speak up against him in time either. I realized that was the wrong way to handle things about thirty minutes after you left the house that night but by then you were long gone and I didn't know how to contact you. I'm sorry I wasn't quicker on the uptake. I know that you may have a hard time forgiving me after that horrible scene - and I have no right to ask for your trust, coming on the heels of what you probably see as the worst betrayal of your life - but I really, truly, am sorry.


As Daphne has probably informed you, I have kicked your father out of the house and already filed for divorce. I have put up with his shit for more than twenty years now - which was about 19 years too long. The only reason I didn't leave him earlier was because I thought it would be best for you two kids to have a stable, secure home life. I most likely would have left the man as soon as Molly had graduated from high school anyway. But, considering his deplorable, abusive and hypocritical behavior with respect to you, I just couldn't wait that long. I will not stand for him hitting my children, let alone saying any of the hateful things he said to you or about you after you left. I am so sorry you had to go through that, and please be assured that - even though I'd long known he was a bit of a bigot - had I ever had any inkling that Craig would act that way towards one of his own children I would have kicked his ass to the curb long ago (Is that the right phrase? It's very descriptive, isn't it!)


After you left, I went right out and joined a group called PFLAG - which stands for Parents and Friends of Lesbians And Gays - and that's been very helpful. I've learned so much. I just wish I'd joined a similar organization a long time ago so I would have been ready when you made your big announcement. The woman who runs the local chapter - a Ms. Novotny - has taken me under her wing, so to speak, and has been quite the inspiration to me. Hopefully, by the time I see you next, I'll be a lot better informed about how to handle being the mother of a gay son.


It was Ms. Novotny, by the way, who finally told me about your current living situation - Daphne was too loyal to betray your confidences and had repeatedly refused to tell me anything no matter how much I begged - and that you're participating in some type of summer-long, pornographic game show. I can't say that I'm exactly thrilled by this prospect, but at least I know you're safe and not living on the streets or dead in a ditch somewhere. It was rather cruel of you not to at least call and let me know you were okay after disappearing like that. I've been worried sick for months. When you have kids of your own someday you'll understand how difficult that has been for me. It WAS very resourceful of you to make the provisions you did on such short notice, and I'm quite proud of you for showing such self-sufficiency, but now that your father is out of the way I am happy to say you can quit that silly game and come home immediately.


Well, I guess that's all I wanted to say: I love you, I'm sorry for my reaction and for your father, I'm trying to educate myself so it won't happen again, I miss you, and I want you home as soon as possible.


I'm not sure how this email thing works - I thought it was instantaneous but Daphne said it might take you a day or two to get back to me. I certainly hope not. But I'll check the computer every couple of hours until I hear back from you, Sweetie. I can come and get you anytime, just let me know when you're ready and where to pick you up.


See you soon. Love you,


Mom.


P.S. Ms. Novotny tells me you have a new boyfriend that you met through this game show thing. She said she knows him and that you and this boy - I think she said his name was 'Brian' - make a very cute couple. I'm thrilled for you, Justin. I can't wait to meet him. As soon as you're home, we'll have to have your young man over for dinner so we can all get acquainted. In the meantime, please tell him that I said 'hi'.  ;-)  (See that? I just winked at you! Isn't this fun.)

 

9Tpza4dnc.gifsun_animation.gifAnimated-sun-with-sunglasses-rocking-back-and-forth.gif

 

"Shit!" Justin cursed loudly, drawing Brian's attention away from the Break Room's second computer where he'd been sitting going through his own messages.


"What's the matter Sunshine? Has your Fag Hag been watching us fucking again?"


"No. Well, yeah . . . but that's not why I'm pissed." Justin was chewing at his bottom lip, which Brian had come to recognize as a sure sign of the boy's agitation. "Do you know someone by the name of ‘Ms. Novotny’?"


"Yeah, that's Mikey's mom, Debbie. She practically raised me from the time I was fourteen. Why?" Brian was very curious now.


"Well, I hope you saved one of those wedding announcements, because it looks like you're going to have at least one in-law attending after all," Justin tried to laugh it off but he was unsure how Brian would take his news. "Seems like my mother has met your Debbie and she 'outed' you as my 'boyfriend'. Mom wants me to come home immediately and she wants you to come over for dinner."


"Shit!"


"Exactly what I was thinking," Justin replied.


Brian scooted his chair over so he could read the worrisome email over Justin’s shoulder. It wasn’t as bad as he thought it would be, actually. After the way the boy had described the scene where he was thrown out of the house, Brian had expected a lot worse. Justin’s mother sounded pretty supportive overall and apologetic. Since he’d never had even a hint of either from his own parents, Brian thought Justin was pretty fucking lucky to have a mother like that.


She didn’t even sound all that freaked out to find that Justin had a ‘boyfriend’ - although she might change her mind to find out that the purported boyfriend was really just a promiscuous thirty year old sex fiend that her son was being fucked by on a regular basis in between his fucking the rest of the House Boys. If that was someone’s idea of a ‘boyfriend’, Brian thought they must be delusional. Of course, if Deb had told her about the Summer of Sin game, mommy dearest might already have some clue about the fucking around - and hadn’t Sunshine said something about a prank at the Country Club where somebody showed a clip of the show - but apparently she hadn’t put the pieces together completely or at least wasn’t making a big deal out of it. He wondered if that clip she’d seen was one with him in it too? If not, Justin’s mother would certainly be surprised when she found out precisely who Justin’s alleged ‘boyfriend’ was.


But, what concerned Brian even more was that shit about ‘quit that silly game and come home immediately’? Justin wouldn’t just quit and leave would he? Brian guessed that there really wasn’t any reason for the kid to stay if he could go right back to his cushy Country Club life with a supportive mother who didn’t seem upset to find out her son was gay and who would, presumably, pay for college after all. I mean, with all that going for him, what was the point in sticking around here?


Looking at it that way, of course the kid would be hightailing it out of here as soon as possible. Brian definitely would. He couldn’t really blame Justin for leaving. So much for Brian’s getting all sappy and lesbianic about that love thing. At least he wouldn’t have to worry about figuring that out any time soon.  


“So, you gonna stick around for tonight’s challenge, or do you think Mumsy can make it here before dinner?” Brian asked, trying to sound as indifferent as possible, but probably failing. “Think we have time to get in one last good fuck before then? It would be a shame for you to head back to the Breeder Burbs with nothing to show for it. I could at least send you off with a sore ass as a parting memento.”


“Huh? What are you talking about?” Justin turned to look at Brian with a look of such pure confusion on his open and innocent face that it couldn’t just be an act. “Why wouldn’t I be here for the Challenge?”


“Uh . . . Your Mommy’s coming to pick you up, Sunshine,” Brian pointed to the passage in the email. “Or didn’t you read that part yet?”


*Pffftttt* “I’m not going anywhere! I don’t care what my mother says, I’m not quitting the game. And even if I did I wouldn’t be going back there,” Justin insisted stubbornly.


“That’s just stupid, Sunshine. Why the hell would you stick around here when you’ve got the perfect life waiting for you at home. It seems like your mom is pretty understanding - you don’t know how lucky you are to have that. If you go home now you’ve got it made. Why would you turn your back on that?” Brian realized that he sounded angry, and wasn’t really sure why, but he couldn’t help it.


“Well, first of all, it’s not that fucking easy. And that life isn’t that fucking perfect, either,” Justin stood up and starting pacing frantically while he angrily ranted to Brian. “Yeah, my mom sounds all reasonable and understanding now, but I don’t buy that crap about how she just didn’t know what to say at the time . . . Bullshit! You should have seen her. She just stood there, Brian, and she didn’t say a WORD while my father literally THREW me out of the house! He even hit me. She didn’t even TRY to stop him! I don’t give a fuck what excuse she’s coming up with now. And why the fuck did it take her two months to get around to kicking him out, anyway? Maybe I’m being a little harsh, but frankly I don’t trust her. Maybe she’s sincere and maybe, eventually, I’ll forgive her, but I’m not some lap dog that will just come running back to her as soon as she comes calling either.” Justin was red in the face now. “It’s going to take a lot more than one lousy conciliatory email to get me to come running home.”


“Besides, how do I know that she won’t agree with dad about where she thinks I should go to college,” Justin continued, cooling off a little but just as adamant in his decision. “She might have encouraged my art, but it was more as a hobby than as a profession. I’ve heard her going on about Dartmouth almost as much as dad. It was my dad’s intercepting my acceptance letter from PIFA that started the whole fight which ended with me getting kicked out and I don’t see anything in that email about her encouraging me to go to art school instead of business school. I’m not taking the chance that once I drop out of the game she’ll decide that dad was right about the college thing. I need to do what I can to make sure I’m in control of my decisions. As long as my parents - either one of them - control the purse strings to my college funds, they’ll try to control me. I know them.”


Then Justin turned around and came back over to where Brian was sitting near the computers and plopped down in the empty chair with an endearing smile. “And, anyways, I’m not done here. I figure I still have a lot to learn, right?” Justin’s voice dropped an octave and he got that quirky, half-bashful, half-sexy look to his countenance that Brian couldn’t resist. “You’re not getting rid of me that easily, Stud.”


“You’re a fucking brat! You know that, don’t you?” Brian teased, relief flooding through him now that he knew Justin wasn’t just going to bail. “And here I was already working out who I’d have move into my room once they rearranged the beds after you left. Now I’m going to have to rethink the whole thing.“


“I guess you’re just stuck with me,” Justin offered, smiling back with that ravishing smile of his that Brian thought could almost blind a guy - but which, somehow, he’d become accustomed to.


“Damn! I guess so, Sunshine. I guess so.” And for once, Brian Kinney couldn’t think up even one snide or wittily cutting comment to add to the conversation.

 

sun-animated-gif-source_qz7.gifSOS - Beach Ball.GIFsun-animated-gif-source_qz7.gif

 

Brian slapped the bottom of Justin’s foot as he walked past, receiving only a grunt in response. Or maybe that grunt was actually in response to the way Malik reared up when the lights in the Greatroom began to flicker. Either way, Brian figured that the two were going to have to cut short their fuck on the couch since it was time to gather for the evening’s announcements.


“Get a move on Sunshine! Time for a real challenge,” Brian advised.


“I’m . . . coming . . . Brian . . .” Justin gasped as he pummelled into Mal’s plump tush at an even faster pace than before.


“I’m sure you are. But the question is, can you cum before it’s time to come over there?” Brian teased.


“Oh, fuck! Oh, Fuck! OH FUCK!” Mal yelled out and shot a huge ribbon of cum all over the back of the couch as he collapsed against the cushions.


“Ahhhhhhhh!” Justin followed immediately thereafter, filling the condom buried deep in the lush dark ass of his friend with a happy sigh.


“Well, I guess you CAN! Way to go, Sunshine. Now, upsy daisy. I’m sure there’s more fucking ahead,” Brian threw a cum towel at the darker of the two and then sauntered over to where Daniel and Paal were already waiting near the usual gathering area.


Once the twinkie portion of the group was assembled with the rest, the evening’s usual routine began. Brian really wasn’t paying too much attention. This part of the proceedings had become so rote that he didn’t really need to. Instead, Brian was busy gloating over the ongoing interaction between Paal and Campbell. He’d seen the two talking off and on all afternoon, every time the servant had a break from his other duties around the Residence. Right now, they were engaged in some very serious eye fucking. Yes, it seemed like there was some definite interest there. Fuck he was good! Maybe Brian WAS actually turning into a lesbian after all - since when did he devote significant portions of his brain capacity to hooking up lovelorn fags?


He looked down quickly and was reassured to see that his dick was indeed still there.


“So, tonight, I want to see your little Glow Worms shine, my children,” The Master was apparently already finishing up his nightly spiel and Brian hadn’t caught any of it. “Go play and have fun!”


Since Brian had been woolgathering during the announcements, he was a bit thrown off when, immediately after The Master signed off, all the lights in the room went off at once. It was even more disconcerting because, in the two months they’d been in the Residence, they’d never really been in complete darkness even once. Because of the presence of the cameras and the fact that they were constantly taping everything the House Boys did, the rooms were always suffused with at least a small amount of light. Even the bedrooms never got completely dark. But right now all the lights were off, the windows had been covered over so there was no ambient light from outside and the room was pitch black.


It took Brian’s eyes a few moments to adjust to this abrupt change before they started to register the fact that there were a few items in the room that could be clearly seen even in the dark. Over in the corner, there was a much larger camera than those usually found around the place, and this one had a really huge lens that glowed with a faint yellow-green tinge - he assumed that this camera was specially designed to film in the almost complete darkness. Also, the table he’d seen set up in the middle of the room earlier held several brightly glowing green things on its’ top. Brian followed his ears, which told him everyone else was moving off, and carefully made his way over to the table with the rest.


With a little jostling, the five contestants found chairs and seated themselves around the table. Now that he was closer, Brian could see what each of the green glowing items on the table were. In the center of the table was a big bowl full of brightly glowing green-tinged condoms. Around the perimeter of the table were three plastic bottles - shaped like honey bears, for some strange reason - of something that the labels said was Cosmic Bear, Nature Lovin’ Lubricant. Plus, right in front of each player’s seat was a large, atrociously green, glowing dildo. Over in front of one of the seats on the far side of the table from Brian, there were also three glow-in-the-dark dice.

 

love_dice_1.jpg72689312003.jpgNatureLovinCosmic2.jpg il_fullxfull.558336340_o8ew.jpg

 

“Oh goodie! A board game. And I’m already bored,” Brian quipped loudly enough to get a round of laughter from the entire group.


“Technically, it’s not a ‘Board’ game,” Justin’s voice rang out from two seats over, sounding like a Public Service Announcement. “There isn’t any board - that would be for a game like Monopoly or Life. This is more of a ‘Dice’ game.”


“Thank you for elucidating on that for us, Sunshine,” Brian snorted with laughter. “But it’s just not as funny to say, ‘Oh goodie, a ‘Dice’ game and I’m already bored’.”


“Ohhhhhh! You were trying for humor. I get it now,” Justin giggled and so did Malik next to him. “Better warn me next time, Brian. That way I’ll know when to laugh.”


“Gentlemen . . .” Campbell’s voice halted the trading of barbs. “If you’re ready to begin. I’ve assigned each of you a number based on where you’re sitting at the table. Justin, you’re #1. Malik #2, Brian #3, Paal #4, and Daniel #5. You’ll each roll the numbered dice first to determine which contestant you will be directing your attentions towards. Then you will roll the other two game dice together and follow the directions on the dice. The dildos have been provided for those of you who would rather not deal with personal penetration. Have fun, boys!”


Malik, the winner of the Blog Bitch Challenge for the prior week, was selected to go first. He rolled a 4, which meant that his victim was Paal. Then he rolled the game dice and came up with ‘Blow’ and ‘Neck’. NOT a very exciting start to the game, but it did raise a lot of chuckles. Malick promptly came around the table and laughingly blew a huge raspberry against Paal’s neck.  


Justin went next. He rolled a 1, which was his own number, and since he didn’t think he could blow himself, he chose to roll again. This time it came up 3 - Brian. The game dice read ‘Stroke’ and ‘Balls’. With a giggle, Justin trotted over, picked Brian up out of his chair, laid him back across the table, upended a bottle of the glowing lube over the big man’s crotch and then proceeded to stroke Brian’s balls for a long, long time with very glowy lubed fingers. Brian was fucking turned on as hell and almost came before Campbell cleared his throat and urged them to continue or the fucking game would go all night.


Daniel was the next contestant to roll. He also rolled a 3 - Brian. Then he rolled the game dice and got ‘Bite’ and ‘Ass’. Brian hooted when he saw that. It was too dark to see Daniel’s expression, but he didn’t think it would be a happy one. Brian got up out of his chair again, bent over the table edge and waited for Daniel to shuffle around. The joke was on Brian, though, when, instead of eating out Brian’s ass in a nice sexy way - which is what he’d been expecting - Daniel actually chomped down with his teeth and bit Brian’s left cheek hard enough to leave teeth marks.


Paal followed by rolling yet another 3 - Brian was beginning to wonder if the dice were loaded. The game dice read ‘Kiss’ and ‘Balls’. Paal slithered off his chair and shuffled over towards Brian on his knees and then proceeded to do something with Brian’s balls that was more than just your average kiss. So far Brian, and his balls, were liking this game quite a lot.


Brian was the next contestant on the Glow Worm Challenge. He rolled a 1 - Justin. The game dice came up ‘Kiss’ and ‘Cock’.  “Don’t mind if I do,” Brian crowed and then proceeded to follow Paal’s example, spending a rather long time frenching with Justin’s now hard cock. Once again Campbell had to break them up or they’d have completely forgotten about the game.


Malik was next up. He was directed to Paal and then rolled the first ‘Fuck’ - which got a round of applause - until everyone saw that the matching dice read ‘Neck’ - and they all started laughing so hard they almost fell out of their chairs. Malik donned a glowing condom and did his best to comply by rubbing his dick against Paal’s neck, but after about five minutes, it was determined that both Mal and Paal were laughing too hard for either of them to actually get anywhere with this particular directive and they were told to give it up.


Justin was next and got Daniel as his victim. When he rolled ‘Blow’ and ‘Cock’ there was a resounding silence around the table. Then Daniel snickered and a corresponding growl was heard from Brian’s direction. Justin though just ignored them both, laughed and moved around towards Daniel’s seat at the table. Even though their eyes had mostly adjusted to the light levels in the room by this point, it was still too dark for anybody to actually see what was going on down by Daniel’s crotch. The rest of the boys only heard a loud ‘What the hell?’ and then a renewed bout of giggling. “That doesn’t fucking count! Get the hell back here and do what the dice said,” Daniel protested angrily. “Sorry, Daniel,” Justin’s voice replied. “The dice said to Blow on your Cock. Which I did. I pursed my lips and blew air on your cock from about six inches away.” And then more giggling, which was echoed from around the table. When Daniel seemed disinclined to accept this offering, though, Campbell quickly stepped in and ordered Daniel to sit down so the game could continue. Justin was still giggling when he resumed his own seat.


The game continued for several more rounds. The boys were feeling silly, it seemed, and they tried to one-up each other with their unconventional interpretations of the directions from the dice. There were a lot of really strange combinations. The kissing, stroking and fucking of various body parts that weren’t precisely designed for those things became a little wild. It wasn’t long before they were all coated, pretty much from head to toe, with the glowing green lube. The lowest moment was probably when Mal was supposed to ‘Fuck’ Justin’s ‘Cock’ and the two boys just broke out laughing and then proceeded to have a sword fight with their dicks for the next ten minutes.


There were a lot of rolls that came up with ‘Fuck’ as the action but none that managed to pair that with ‘Ass’ . . . until about the sixth time Justin got to roll. Everyone gave Justin shit when he once again rolled a 3 for Brian - that had seemed to be a very popular number this evening, not that Brian was complaining really. Then, when the game dice finally came up reading ‘Fuck’ and ‘Ass’, there were huge whoops of congratulations and applause.


“Yeah, right! Like that’s ever going to happen!” Daniel out shouted the gleeful majority. “Like Mr. Topsy is going to let the little Twink fuck him! No fucking way. Guess you’re done with this challenge, eh, Kinney?”


“Why would you think that, Daniel?” Justin asked, holding up one of the bottles of lube and waving his big glowing green dildo in the air. “Any interest, Brian?”  


“Fuck, yeah! Lube me up, Sunshine!” Brian replied, with extra-enthusiasm for Daniel’s benefit, as he swept everything off the table, climbed up on it and then turned so his ass was heading in Justin’s direction.


Brian and Justin proceeded to get way too into the ensuing fuck while the rest of the boys, minus Daniel, were having too much fun watching. And since one of the special game dice was lost when Brian cleared the table, there wasn’t much point in continuing the game after that. Brian and Justin were declared the joint winners and everyone else just spent the rest of the evening playing with all the fun glow-in-the-dark toys. It was a rousing success all round, unless your name was Daniel.

 

4_colorful_bears.gif

 

Chapter End Notes:

9/15/15 - Once again, I need to thank Shari for all her help on this chapter. She's been so great at doing quick little research jobs while I'm writing. She also listens a lot while I'm working through ideas. Couldn't do it without you, Shari. The dice game is a hybrid of some real games I found on the internet - I just changed some of the options to fit my purposes. While I was writing, I was rolling my own dice, so the combos I came up with, except for the last one, were all real and randomly generated. It came out really funny though. Couldn't have been more perfect. Hope you enjoyed it. TAG