- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Big happenings at the Residence . . . please don't come after me with virtual pitchforks and torches . . . It had to happen . . . TAG

 

*****Warning - Bottom!Brian . . . 'Nuff said.*****

imageedit_12_2055892374.gif

 

Chapter 50 - Topsy Turvy. (Tuesday, August 2nd, Continued).



“I mean, it’s getting to the point that I don’t even like masturbating anymore. And that’s just so fucking wrong, you know? I’m worried that by the time the summer’s over and we get out of here, I’ll be so fucked out that I won’t have sex for like a year or something.”


Justin chuckled at Malik’s ranting. The two youngest House Boys were floating on inflatable rafts in the pool after yet another run in with one of The Master’s servants who had watched while they jacked off and then stroked themselves hard again. Justin thought Mal had a point. Even the perpetually horny eighteen year old was getting to the point that his pecker was a little peaked.


“I doubt it’ll get THAT bad, Mal,” Just tried to reassure his friend. “I mean, when was the last time you went more than a day without jacking off at least once? Except for that time I had the flu and didn’t get out of bed for almost a week, I don’t think I’ve missed a day since I was fourteen. I’m sure that after we rest up a bit, you’ll be right back in the sex saddle again. And in the meantime, just drink lots of fluids and use more lube so you don’t get sore.”


“Yeah, well, I hope you’re right,” Malik replied, splashing a handful of water at his floating buddy. “Cause if this summer ruins my sex drive permanently I don’t know what I’ll do. I might have to move to Tibet and become one of those orange-robed monks or something. Which wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing though, cause you know, I look great in orange.”


The boys’ rafts were set adrift at this point by a huge wave caused by Paal diving into the pool to join them. “I’m sorry, my friend, but I do not think you would make a very good buddhist,” Paal commented as soon as he came up for air, his head appearing in the new space between the two rafts. “You are too confrontational.”


“Fuck you, Paal,” Malik countered with another splash, this one aimed right at the bobbing Indian’s head. “I could be non-confrontational and all that shit. If I wanted to be. It’s just that everyone’s always pissing me off.”


This paradoxical statement sent both Paal and Justin off into paroxysms of laughter, culminating with Justin falling off his raft. Instead of struggling to get back on, Justin decided to climb out of the pool and dry off for a bit. He pushed the raft in Paal’s direction and started swimming for the edge of the pool. It had turned into a ferociously hot day - the thermometer mounted near the shower area read 102F when he’d come out around four pm - so most of the crew had spent the day either holed up in the air conditioned Residence or in the pool. Thankfully, the sun was now low enough that the roof of the house blocked it at least partially, creating a bit of shade on the patio. Brian, however, was still lying on a lounger in the one remaining sunny spot, working on his tan. Justin grabbed the bottle of sunscreen off the nearby table and climbed up so he was sitting on Brian’s trim tush.


“You’re blocking my sun, Sunshine,” Brian groused half-heartedly. “You’re also fucking wet and cold.”


“Yes, but Queen Justin says you need more sunscreen so you’ll just have to deal,” Justin stated matter-of-factly and squirted out a large dollop of cold lotion onto Brian’s back, causing the man to squirm a bit. “Did you know that getting sunburned even as few as five times can increase your risk of skin cancer eighty percent.”


“Really? And here I thought we’d get through the whole day without a Taylor PSA,” Brian snarked back, although he wasn’t struggling away from the comforting hands now rubbing lotion into his back and massaging his muscles as they went. “But did YOU know, that gay men with nice tans are eighty percent more likely to get fucked in the backroom of Babylon.”


“No. I did NOT know that. I guess those weirdos at Babylon just have a kink for skin cancer or something,” Justin teased, slapping Brian’s ass as he finished up with the lotion and moving off to his own lounge chair - although his was completely in the shade.


Justin picked up his sketchbook, which he’d left near his chair when he’d jumped in the pool earlier. He’d been working on a series of drawings based on the famous Picasso three-line drawing of an ass, only his was based on Brian’s rear. The pose the man was in now, lying on his stomach on the lounger was perfect for this type of drawing. Fuck! He really loved drawing Brian’s ass. And his cock. And his naked chest . . . Need he go on?

 

133314-Picasso_Piece_of_Ass.jpg

 

Justin was puttering away with his drawing for quite awhile, not really paying much attention to his surroundings. In the background, he heard Malik and Paal goofing around, playing with one of the giant-sized beach balls that lived in the pool. They were notoriously hard to control so you never knew where one was going when you lobbed it at whoever you were playing with. Justin heard Brian complaining when the thing bounced his way once or twice, but didn’t bother looking up from his artwork.

 

m0cyA-bdQfWGlTr6TFRX7SA.jpg

 

Which was why Justin didn’t see how the confrontation between Daniel and Paal began. He hadn’t even noticed that Daniel had joined them out on the patio. All he knew was that there was a loud roaring shout that distracted him from his drawing. When he did look up from his sketchpad, he saw a manic Daniel stalking toward Paal, who was standing by the edge of the pool, holding onto the gigantic still-dripping-wet beach ball and looking at Daniel guiltily.


“What the FUCK do you think you’re doing?” Daniel screamed, knocking the big ball out of Paal’s hands with one vicious swipe. “You fucking spaz! Can’t you control yourself for even one day? If I wanted to be hit in the head with a fucking dripping wet beach ball I would be in the fucking pool, you moron!”


Paal was backing away from Daniel, retreating almost as fast as the furiously angry Asian man was coming at him. Unfortunately, Paal was hampered in his flight when he came up to the edge of the pool. When he found he couldn’t retreat any further, Paal just stood there, cowering, looking somehow smaller than the larger-than-life Daniel even though he was, in reality, a few inches taller.


“You fucking loser! You can’t do anything right, can you? Fucking pansy assed mama’s boy. What the fuck are you even looking at me for? You’re not fit to lick the shit off my ass!” Daniel was now standing right in front of Paal and screaming obscenities into the trembling man’s face, so angry that spittal was flying from the corners of his mouth and seeming to get even more enraged the more Paal cringed.


Everyone who’d been outside and had seen the beginning of the confrontation was momentarily shocked. Daniel’s rage was just so out of proportion and had sparked so suddenly that it took everyone by surprise. It took a minute or two before anyone knew what was going on or what they should do to stop it. Soon, however, Malik was scrambling out of the pool ready to run toward the pair. Justin and Brian had both recovered and were getting up off their loungers, also prepared to rush over and intervene. Nobody, however, had seen the massively muscled Campbell rushing out of the patio door and galloping across pavement until he was already there. With one huge ham-like fist, Campbell walloped into the side of Daniel’s jaw, knocking the still fuming man sideways into the pool. Then the big masked man gathered a shaking Paal into his massive arms, petting and stroking him with quiet strength.


“It’s okay, Cub. Nobody’s going to lay a hand on you. I won’t let him touch you ever again,” Campbell was whispering as he rocked the submissive man he’d fallen for so quickly.


Brian, Justin, and Malik just stood there staring. Daniel was floundering in the pool, a little dazed but probably not likely to drown - and even if he were, it was questionable if anyone would bother to jump in and try to save the asshole. Paal was quieting now that he felt safe in the big bad Dom’s arms. The other masked servant that had been at the Residence that day was also standing, a little stunned, a few feet away. And nobody knew what the hell to do next.

 

sunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gif

 

“I’m getting pretty tired of being called over here to deal with your constant temper tantrums,” Ted lectured the man sitting on the couch holding the ice pack up to the right side of his jaw.


“It’s not MY fault,” Daniel shot back, his anger already bubbling up again despite the dunking in the pool and the ice pack in his hands. “First I get hit in the head with a fucking beach ball. And then your ham-fisted thug of an employee punches me in the face and knocks me into the pool. I never laid a finger on ANYONE.”


“Maybe not, but from what I hear you were the one who started the whole fiasco . . . AGAIN!” Ted replied, shaking his head with disgust over having to deal with another outbreak of Daniel’s barely controlled rage. “I’ve warned you time and time again . . .”


“Fuck that! I’m the one who got the crap beat out of me by someone in your employ. If you try to kick me out for this I WILL fucking sue you. And I’ll file assault charges against Paal for hitting me in the head with the fucking ball and this asshole for punching me. I’m not letting you fucking railroad me out of here after I got hit twice!” Daniel was screeching, the ice bag thrown down on the coffee table and his arms crossed over his chest.


“Now wait just one minute!” Campbell waded into the fray now, leaving Paal sitting, huddled in the recliner across the room, while he confronted Daniel and Ted. “This scumbag was threatening Cub. He was standing there screaming in his face and spitting on him and calling him names. I wasn’t about to let it get any further. Boss, you told me, specifically, to keep an eye on this one and not to let him get out of hand again. And that’s just what I was doing. In my judgment he was only seconds away from swinging a fist himself so I just took him out before he could start . . .”


At that point the discussion devolved into chaotic yelling and random accusations thrown back and forth between Daniel, Campbell, and Ted. Malik even ventured into the dispute, trying to backup Campbell. Ted was trying to get them to all sit down and deal with this reasonably, but wasn’t getting far and was on the verge of losing his own temper. Paal was useless, still just sitting off by himself and typically not taking a stand or speaking up for himself at all.


Brian was standing to the side and frowning at the spectacle, the wheels in his prodigious brain spinning, trying to find a way for everyone - or at least everyone other than Daniel - to come out ahead in this mess, but he hadn’t gotten very far. He looked around him, scrambling for some solution. There was nothing that came to mind at first - just the four yelling men and then the rest of them standing around looking lost . . . except, lying there on the coffee table, momentarily abandoned, was Queen Justin’s scepter . . . Brian leaned over, picked up the sparkly accessory, and pointedly handed it to the boy standing next to him with a meaningful head tilt in the direction of the ongoing fray.


Justin’s quick mind picked up on Brian’s idea immediately. He smiled and nodded as he grasped the scepter. Reaching up, he made sure his tiara was in place too. Brian huffed a little mirthless laugh and smiled back. His brazen little Queen would take care of this. No problem. In fact, these guys better watch out, ‘cause they had no idea what was about to hit them . . .


“All of you just STOP!” Justin stepped up to the group and used his scepter to whack at the combatants. “Everybody sit down. NOW!” Queen Justin pointed with his wand to the couch. “Daniel, shut the fuck up and sit down over there. Campbell, you go to the far end of the couch and Ted you get the chair here. Now, you’re all going to shut the fuck up and listen to ME because The Master said I’m in charge for the rest of the week. I get to decide about all proceedings in the Residence and all punishments. So all of you need to just chill and let me figure this out!”


“Fuck that! I’m not listening to some pansy assed little twink on a power trip,” Daniel made a move to get up from the corner of the couch where he’d been ordered to sit.


“Well, Daniel, this pansy assed twink has the power to kick you out of the game on his merest whim, so if I were you I’d listen to him,” Ted chuckled, more than glad to step back and let someone else take the heat for a bit - plus he really did get a kick out of watching the boy take charge of all these older and physically larger men.


“Thank you, Ted,” Justin replied regally. “Now, the way I see it, Daniel DID instigate this whole thing - ah, ah, ah, no talking, Daniel! I’m not finished - As I was saying, Daniel did start the whole thing by over-reacting when he got hit with the ball. Paal, I take it that you didn’t intentionally throw the beach ball at Daniel, though, am I correct,” Justin looked over to the cowering man in the corner who nodded to indicate that Justin’s assumption was correct. “I didn’t think so. And even if it had been intentional, Daniel, you couldn’t possibly have been hurt, so you had no call to be screaming at Paal like that. You went completely ape shit over nothing. And you DESERVE to be punished for that.”


“What the fuck! If you try to kick me out I’m suing everybody! Just fucking wait . . .” Daniel stood up and started yelling again.


“SIT DOWN!” Justin yelled right back and knocked Daniel sharply over the head with his silly bejeweled scepter. “I’m not finished talking, Daniel.” The irate bully boy scowled at the little Queen, crossed his arms again angrily but did resume his seat. “Now, as I was SAYING, you deserve to be punished, but I’m not going to kick you out. And you’re NOT going to sue anyone or I WILL order you out! No, I’ll come up with some other punishment for you Daniel - although, after you see what I choose, you might actually prefer to leave.” Justin turned to Ted next. “Does that take care of everything, Ted?”


“Well, everything here in the game, at least,” Ted nodded and shrugged then turned to where his employee, Campbell, was sitting and waiting to hear the outcome of the Daniel matter.


“You don’t need to say it, Boss,” Campbell stood back up and sighed resignedly. “I realize that I overstepped my duty. I shouldn’t have hit the dickhead even if he was threatening one of the contestants. You don’t have to fire me. I’ll go.”


Campbell turned then and walked tentatively over to where Paal was still sitting hunkered down in the recliner, dropping to one knee as soon as he was near. “Hey, Cub,” Campbell reached up and ran the back of his hand down the side of Paal’s face in a tender gesture. “What do you say we get the hell out of here? I mean, I’ll understand if you want to stay, but, I’d really like it if you came with me. I can’t handle the thought of leaving you here with the likes of HIM,” Campbell looked over his shoulder at Daniel, his gaze menacing. “I know the money is a big issue, and your family was counting on you, but . . . well, I’m sure we can work something out.” Paal looked up at him with adoring eyes, and smiled. “What do you say, Cub? Will you let me take care of you for a change?”


“I think I would really like that, Sir,” Paal replied, his voice sounding much stronger and more assured as he looked into the caring eyes of his protector.


“Good boy, Cub,” Campbell beamed his approval at the younger man, standing up and then helping Paal up as well. “Let’s go get your things and then I’ll take you home - my home, I mean . . . I hope, well, we can talk about this all later, but I’d really like it if you were to move in with me, too. I have a pretty big house and there’s lots of room. Shit, I know I’m probably moving too fast, but, well, at least come stay with me for a while. Okay? We’ll call your family and tell them the news when we get to my house . . .” Campbell was ecstatically making plans even as the two of them were walking away towards the stairs together, Paal simply nodding to everything that his very protective man was proposing.


*HAH!* “I fucking KNEW the Indian pansy wouldn’t make it! Good riddance! I fucking hate namby-pamby spineless wimps like that . . .” Daniel was crowing over the fact that Paal looked like he was going to leave and that Daniel himself was, apparently, once again skirting any serious consequences


Daniel probably shouldn’t have been quite so vocal, though.


It took Campbell only four large leaping steps to return from where he’d been at the foot of the staircase to where Daniel was standing by the couch. And it took him less than ten seconds to ball up his fists, slam one into the pit of Daniel’s stomach hard enough to cause the foul mouthed prick to double over, and then smash the other with a quick uppercut right into Daniel’s eye socket. The last blow was so hard that Daniel was actually airborne for a while, flying over the edge of the couch and eventually ending up on his back lying on the floor. Daniel was blinking, gasping for air and shaking his head, only semiconscious, as he lay in a crumpled heap and tried to reclaim his senses.


“That’s for daring to put your filthy hands on my Tiger Cub, you pig,” Campbell stated, hawking up a large ball of spit and expelling it with expert precision into Daniel’s still blinking face. “And, be warned, if I EVER see you again after today, you better fucking run like the wind, cause next time I won’t stop until you’re dead, comatose or they pry me off your bloody, broken body.” Campbell’s voice was quiet but lethal and nobody there doubted his threats in the least. “Nobody messes with my boy and lives to tell about it. NOBODY! YOU HEAR ME?” Without waiting for a response, the huge dom daddy turned on his heel, walked calmly back to where Paal was waiting for him, and slipped his large arm around the taller man’s waist. “Come on, Cub. The sooner I get you out of here the better. If I have to so much as hear that fuckwad breathing any more, I’m likely to get a tad pissed off and I might actually do something I’d regret.”


“Shit! I REALLY don’t want to see Campbell when he’s actually pissed off . . .” Malik commented as he, Justin, and Brian watched the remaining servant and Ted trying to help Daniel up off the floor and back onto the couch.


“Nope. You really don’t,” Brian agreed without any real sympathy for the blubbering bully boy who was moaning on the couch. “You don’t want him as an enemy either. I have no idea why he was working here for Ted this summer, because, from what I hear, Campbell comes from old steel money and has connections that would make the Kennedy’s look like friendless newcomers. Danny Boy better watch his ass from here on out.”  Then, Brian turned towards Justin with an impish look on his normally staid face. “Speaking of Daniel’s ass, if I might make a suggestion about his punishment, Queen Justin?”


“Oh, shit! This is gonna be gooooood!” Malik was laughing already before he even heard Brian’s suggestion, rightly thinking that Daniel wouldn’t like whatever it was that Brian and Justin came up with using their combined, wickedly inventive minds.


sun-animated-gif-source_qz7.gifSOS - Flaming red chair.gifsun-animated-gif-source_qz7.gif

 

“Do I even want to know why you have one of these things handy, Theodore,” Brian asked as he took the studded black metal device that Ted handed to him, looking at it critically.

 

61ZWytxN7NL._SL1400_.jpg


“Probably not, Bri,” Ted smirked back at him with an uncharacteristically aggressive grin on his accountant-like face.


“Shit! I just hope you cleaned it off afterwards,” Brian dropped the odd looking piece of metal on the chair nearby and started looking around for a towel or something to use to wipe his hands off.


“The real question, I think, is how does our little Justin know about ‘The Humbler’?” Ted asked, looking over at the young Queen in question, who was busy, along with Malik, saying goodbye to Paal and Campbell. “I wouldn’t think he’d be old enough, or experienced enough, to even know about this type of thing.”


“It’s good to be the Queen’s consort, Theodore,” Brian offered, with a smug grin. “I like having the ear of royalty. And I’m not a bad advisor when it comes to punishment options. Although . . . considering what I’m learning about YOU, maybe you’d be even better at that particular service . . .”


The flickering lights calling the House Boys to attention cut short Brian and Ted’s conversation before Brian could delve too deeply into Ted’s bondage experiences, for which Brian was endlessly thankful. Brian moved over to the rest of the group, where Paal had already pulled his clothing out of it’s box and was hugging his former housemates goodbye. Campbell was standing protectively behind his new boy. He’d taken off the usual half-mask that he’d been wearing while working at the Residence, but was still wearing the leather pants. The big Dom had a bag full of Paal’s toys and the other personal possessions that he’d accumulated over the last two months slung over his shoulder and was holding a plush toy Tiger Cub that he’d given Paal a couple days before in his hand. He looked like quite a contradiction, but luckily, because of his size, nobody was likely to call him on it.

 

 

“Hey, Paal,” Brian called the man over just as he looked like he was getting ready to depart. “You two might want to stick around for a bit, or at least log back into the site later for Daniel’s punishment. I think you’ll get a kick out of what Queen Justin has planned.” Brian looked over at Justin and Ted scheming  with their heads together and examining The Humbler more closely.


“Thanks, Kinney. But I think we’ll skip it. I want to get Cub home and away from here,” Campbell spoke up and then reached out to shake Brian’s hand goodbye. “I do want to thank you, though, for pointing me in the right direction. I might not have taken another look at Cub here without you prompting me. You’re a good man, Kinney. I owe you one.”


“Don’t mention it, Campbell.” Brian gripped the offered hand tightly for a minute and then let go. “Really, I’m serious - don’t mention it. I don’t need anyone on Liberty Avenue knowing I played matchmaker for you. My rep as a total badass would be permanently ruined.”


“If that was your reputation, I think that it is already in jeopardy, my friend,” Paal commented with a glance towards where Justin was standing, watching as Ted unscrewed the two halves of The Humbler and demonstrated the way the clamp would work.


“Well . . .” Brian followed the other man’s line of vision and found himself breaking out into a smile as he watched Justin’s face screwing up into a ‘ouch’ face as Ted continued with his demonstration - the kid was really getting quite an education this summer! “What can I say, maybe I need a new rep? Besides, isn’t it part of our god given right as gay men to enjoy an occasional cock up the ass? Why shouldn’t I get to enjoy it as much as the next fag? Especially if the cock I’m riding happens to be huge AND attached to a hot little blond boy that I trained myself.”


This comment elicited chuckles from both Campbell and Paal. Neither man begrudged Brian his newfound easygoing manner or thought any less of him for not maintaining his asshole rep. And Paal, who’d become rather close to the man over the past two months, had a lot to be grateful to Brian for - he wouldn’t forget him soon.


“Be good to yourself, my friend,” Paal offered and then impulsively reached out to hug the Big Stud. Brian only resisted a moment and then returned the embrace a little stiffly. “And be good to that little blond boy with the big cock. He is worth keeping a close eye on,” Paal added in a whisper that Brian heard but didn’t acknowledge.


“Well, we are off. Goodbye everyone,” Paal announced more loudly after he’d pulled away. He waved to the rest of the group and then he and Campbell headed towards the Residence’s exit.


The chorus of “Bye, Paal!” was cut short by the servants - including the new guy who was apparently there to replace Campbell - who corralled them over to the usual gathering area.


“Quiet down, my children. Quiet down,” The Master’s voice rang out of the speakers that surrounded his portrait. “I know that we will all miss our dear Paal, but that is a burden we must bear and still carry on. We have many things still to amuse ourselves with this evening, however, so we must concentrate.”


“I understand that our Queen has made some rulings today - Thank you for your swift justice, Queen Justin! I applaud your actions and fully support each of your decisions,” The Master sounded rather pleased with the young Queen’s actions thus far. “Daniel, please step forward . . . Daniel, for your behavior out at the pool earlier and for inciting another scene of discord, you are being sentenced to two hours of punishment with The Humbler. This sentence shall be carried out immediately following the conclusion of tonight’s challenge. Also, as you finished in last place for the ‘Up and At Em’ task today, you will ALSO be wearing this spider gag for the remainder of the night.”


One of the servants stepped forward carrying a silver tray with the silver and leather gag on it. Daniel was not at all amused. He started to back away, but Justin happened to be there, with his scepter in hand, poking it into Daniel’s back as a bit of a warning. With a glare at Justin that would have seared the skin right off of his bones if such a thing were possible, Daniel turned back around and stood his ground with poor grace as the servants put the gag on him and adjusted the buckle in the back so that it was extremely snug. With the metal ring positioned behind his teeth, Daniel was unable to close his mouth at all and the spider legs were poking uncomfortably into the skin of his cheeks. He looked at Justin malevolently the entire time the servants were fitting the gag - causing Brian’s gut to clench at the mere thought that the man might someday decide to act upon that hatred towards his blond.

 

SOS - Spider Gag.jpg


“Now that that’s all taken care of,” The Master went on as soon as Daniel’s gag was in place, “we can move on to more pleasant matters. Now, Queen Justin, have you selected a reward for whoever won this morning’s task?”


“I have, Master,” Justin responded. “Whoever won today’s contest will receive an indulgence that they can use to get out of any future challenge or punishment.”


“Very good, Queen Justin. That’s a perfect reward for this task. And I’m happy to announce that the winner of today’s task, the House Boy with the lowest cumulative refractory time was . . . Brian! Congratulations, Brian. It’s good to see that youth alone does not have a lock on this contest!”


Brian cast a smug smile around at the others, rather pleased with himself that, even at thirty, he still had it. Not only was he still hot to look at and in good shape, but he could outfuck any of these young ’uns. Winning this task was a nice balm for his slightly battered self-image. And it didn’t hurt any that Justin was looking at him with a gleam of pride.


“Now, on to tonight’s Challenge, boys!” The Master continued. “As I told you earlier today, all the challenges are going to become much, much, HARDER from here on out. So, I hope you’re ready, because tonight is the ‘Topsy Turvy Challenge’! Yes, for tonight’s Challenge all of you will have to both top and bottom to pass muster. It’s a free-for-all fuckfest and the first man to top and bottom to completion for each of the others will be our winner. I hope that you can all keep up with our Brian here, because you’re going to need every ounce of stamina you possess to complete this Challenge. Now, go play and have a good time, my children!”


“Fuuuuuuck!” Brian groaned quietly. Even though he’d been prepared for something of the sort, he wasn’t really going to enjoy this particular Challenge.


Everyone waited to see if their resident Studly Stud would say anything more. Malik thoroughly expected Brian to use his indulgence right away in order to escape from this particular Challenge. But Brian just clamped his jaw tightly shut and stood there without another word. Justin nodded to him in tacit agreement with Brian's decision. Brian had already psyched himself up for this and even if he didn't like it he was ready. He wasn't about to back out and make himself look weak. And, not that he thought about it is so many words, but it might actually take some of the negativity away from his bottoming for Justin - the little blond twink - if he was seen to be doing it as part of the game with all the contestants.


"All right, Gentlemen," the new lead servant announced, gesturing the group over to a large pile of floor cushions set up in the center of the room. "You may begin whenever you're ready. Good luck."


Brian did a quick assessment of how he could best accomplish this task. His first instinct, of course, was to go for Justin. By this point they knew each other so well, knew each other's hotspots and preferences, that it would be a simple matter for both of them to get off quickly and efficiently. But then Brian would be left with the less pleasant prospect of accomplishing the same thing with Malik - not that he really held anything against the sweet little chocolate Twinkie but still, bottoming in general went against his nature - and, even worse, with Daniel. Perhaps he'd be better off ending on a more comfortable note and getting the onerous part of the evening over with first. At least that way his time with Justin might help erase some of the less pleasant memories from his earlier encounters.


"Brian?" Justin had approached him right off the bat.


"Take care of Malik first," Brian said quickly, with a reassuring squeeze to the young blond's shoulder. "I want to save the best for last." That comment earned Brian one of the special Sunshine smiles that he’d come to value so greatly, reinforcing his opinion that he’d made the right choice.


As Justin trotted off towards the young black man waiting beside one pile of pillows, Brian sighed and reluctantly moved over towards Daniel. At least with that stupid spider gag in place, the big bully boy couldn't give Brian any backtalk - but that was the only plus Brian could see in this scenario.


"Let's get this over with," Brian mumbled. "I'm going first though. You're not even hard yet and I doubt you'll be getting that way anytime soon."


Brian put one hand on Daniel's shoulder, firmly turned the man around so he didn't have to look him in the face and then roughly pressed him down onto his knees atop the pillows on the floor. Brian quickly grabbed one of the condoms strewn across the floor nearby, sheathed himself and grabbed a squirt of lube from a nearby dispenser. He quickly prepped his partner, his motions efficient but not exactly gentle, and was ready to proceed in a matter of minutes. Not that he really gave a damn, but from the inarticulate sounds Daniel was making, it sounded like the other man was as ready as he was going to be. So, with one quick thrust, Brian pushed inside Daniel's rather tight little hole, and went about his business.


It actually took Brian longer than usual to reach a conclusion, but he closed his eyes and imagined he was upstairs in bed with Justin, and eventually the little fantasy worked wonders. He shot off a respectable load then immediately pulled out, not giving a hoot about whether his partner was finished or not. He completely ignored Daniel’s garbled complaint.


A quick survey of Daniel's condition showed that he was at least hard now, even if he hadn't come. As far as Brian was concerned that was all that was necessary - he had to bottom for the imbecile, but he didn't have to like it. He doubted he could come for this man even under the best of circumstances. Brian just assumed he was going to have to jerk off in order to come this time around, no matter what. All he needed from Daniel was that the man was hard enough to get it in him to start with. And even that was abhorrent.


With a little disgusted whimper, Brian sank to his hands and knees, grabbed hold of a pile of pillows to make himself as comfortable as possible and pre-loaded his mind with the best fantasy image he had of Justin and the deliciously hot foursome they'd had a few days back. Brian tried to ignore Daniel's fumbling preparations. He thought it would be best if he tried to stay detached and calm. But Brian could already feel little tendrils of panic starting to curl around in his gut. He could feel his heartbeat racing and had to fight the urge to run. When Daniel finally did push himself inside, Brian felt like he wanted to jump out of his own skin.


However, right about the time Brian thought he couldn't possibly handle it, a cheerful blond cherub plopped down on the cushions immediately in front of him.


"Hey beautiful!" Justin's low tenor voice almost immediately calmed Brian. "Now, what's a gorgeous stud like you doing with some skanky backroom reject like that?" Justin teased. "If you were thinking you could do better than me, you're going to be sorely disappointed. You should've just waited for me, cause you know what they say, 'Once you go blond, there's that chemical bond.' We're practically addictive!" Justin's smile and silly joking words helped even more to distract Brian - he could almost forget that Daniel was even there. "As far as you're concerned, Brian, I'm the only one here right now. The only one. Just look at me and you'll forget everyone else is even here." Brian heard the subtle message hidden behind the boastful, bragging words and broke out into a smile in spite of everything going on around him.


"Fuck, Sunshine. You don't think too highly of yourself, now do you? I think that crown might be on a little too tight. It's messing with your head. Or maybe you always had a big head," Brian teased right back.


"Well, if you're lucky, in a few minutes you might get a little reminder of just how big that head really is," Justin was obviously trying for seductive, but the giggle that got added to the end undermined the whole thing. "Now, would you hurry up already. I'm getting bored. And poor Malik is just waiting over there - somebody needs to fuck him soon or he's going to start feeling neglected."


"Well, we wouldn't want that now, would we," Brian replied. "I guess I'm going to have to take matters into my own hands and hurry this along." Brian offered with a little snicker as he reached down between his legs and started to jerk himself off, his eyes never leaving Justin's for the rest of the time it took him to reach his orgasm.


With Justin egging Brian on by way of the occasional snarky comment, Brian was finished in no time. Danny Boy  - who once again had failed to reach his own climax - was complaining but Brian couldn’t care less. The asshole had had his one chance to top Brian and that's all he was gonna get. If he hadn't got off that was his own problem. Brian quickly pulled away from Daniel, depositing a brief thank you kiss on Justin's bubblegum pink lips and then practically running away from the despicable man he'd been forced to submit to. And, sending up thanks to the Orgy God that at least the worst was now over, Brian moved off towards where Malik was waiting for him on another pile of pillows.


After that things went much more smoothly. Fucking Malik was as pleasurable and fun as always. Brian had no problem at all enjoying himself while plowing that nice plump dark chocolate ass. When it was time to switch things up, he looked around and noted that Justin was still engaged with the gagged and gasping Daniel, and wouldn't be able to come to his rescue again. So, as a stop gap measure to help keep himself grounded, Brian opted to lie on his back this time. Hopefully, the sight of his favorite chocolate Twinkie smiling down at him would help him remain in the moment.


Unfortunately, though, even that precaution wasn't quite enough. When Malik started to bend his knees up so he could reach in and add some lube to Brian's ass, that nervous stirring in the pit of his stomach started up again. Brian's eyes must've betrayed some hint of the chaos roiling around inside him, because Malik paused in his ministrations.


"Hey, Big Guy, it's cool. I've got ya. So, no worries, right?" Malik reassured Brian in his calm, husky voice, running his hands comfortingly up and down the outside of Brian's thighs. "I promise I'll take care of you. You just relax and let me do all the work for a change, okay?"


Brian nodded, with as much of a smile as he could manage, and took a deep nervous breath that did help relax him a little bit. After that, Malik was remarkably gentle. He took his time preparing Brian carefully, then slowly slid inside him, making sure all the while that Brian was comfortable. The big stud was really too nervous to enjoy it thoroughly, but it wasn't bad. Malik was a patient lover and took care to make it as good for Brian as possible. And even with the Challenge looming over them, Mal didn't rush. He held back until Brian was ready to come too - both of them finishing almost simultaneously.


"Thank you, Brian," Malik whispered as he bent over and left Brian with a sweet, tender, soft-lipped kiss. "That was special. I won't forget."


Luckily, Brian was saved from the burden of responding to the sickly sweet sentiment, by the return of the bouncing beauteous blond boy. "Aren't you guys done yet," Justin ragged on them. "Isn't this supposed to be a race or something? Why are you guys just lollygagging along over here? I'm getting bored again."


"No worries, Cupcake," Malik smiled over at his buddy. "I'm done. He's all yours again." Then the young black man groaned, looking across the way at the miserable image of Daniel in his spider gag. "Well, might as well get it over with. Has he even been able to come yet tonight?"


"Just the one time with me, while I was fucking him," Justin answered. "But then afterwards he was as soft as limp spaghetti when it was his turn. Yeah, that was pleasant - NOT!"


"Shit! Oh well, here goes nothing," Malik responded without much enthusiasm, as he shuffled over to his next assignment.


"How long is the impotence supposed to last," Justin asked in a hushed voice.


"It's hard to tell. Usually once they go off the drugs, when their cycle is done, everything returns to normal. But not always," Brian answered. "Which means, he's probably still on the juice."


"Fucking idiot!" Justin shook his head at Daniel's apparent stupidity. "But enough about Daniel. I believe we have some more fucking to do right now. And at least I know YOU can get it up."


"Well, yeah, but it might take a little while," Brian looked down at his limp penis nervously. "I've already had at least a dozen orgasms today. I'm not sure how fast this is going to be. I might, actually, for once, be completely and totally fucked out."


"No! No, it can't be. Say isn't so Brian."


"Stupid twat." Brian pulled the teasing teen down on top of him and the two rolled around a bit amid the cushions laughing. "Oh, look at that. I guess I spoke too soon. You're in luck, Sunshine. Looks like I CAN still get hard."


"Yay! So, how do you want to work this? Maybe I should go first? Then you can end the day with a Big Bang as you fuck my brains out. And then we can both collapse, and I can let my poor aching dick recover."


"Sounds like a plan to me, Sunshine." Brian flopped back onto an extra-large cushion, spreading his arms and legs out wide. "Do with me as you will, Queen Justin. Just be gentle. My ass hasn't seen this much action in one day since I was about as old as you."


"Poor baby. Don't worry, though, I'll take care of you. And afterward we'll take a nice long soak in the hot tub, then I'll rub cream in your ass if you do mine."


"Deal! Now get on with it, Sunshine, so we can wrap up this challenge."


The ensuing fuck wasn't exactly fast and furious. Justin didn't care if there was a challenge on or not, he wasn't about to take things too fast where Brian was concerned. He took his time and made sure to take care of his man. He could tell Brian was a little sore, a little tired, a little stressed out and more than ready for this day to be over with, so he was especially gentle. Instead of down and dirty, it turned into a long, slow, sensual fuck that satisfied them both. And with Justin there, smiling down at him the whole time, Brian found himself actually enjoying the experience. When they both came - Justin first and Brian only a minute or so later - it was a sweet, easy, gradual thing that washed through them both and took away any lingering bad vibes Brian might have still been harboring.


They were both too tired to hurry much afterwards. Brian would have loved to just drift off to sleep at that point, still held tight in Justin’s steady, strong arms, but there remained one more fuck to get through. He did allow himself a few minutes to just lie there, kissing and nuzzling at Justin’s soft lips and fresh smelling skin, once more wondering at the softness of that pale skin and the way the boy’s natural scent could still turn him on even when he was so tired it would have required a minor miracle for him to get hard with any other man. Oh well. A Stud’s job was just never done, was it? There was always one more ass to fuck and one more man to satisfy . . . At least this time the man he’d be satisfying was someone he actually cared about.


“All right! Let’s do this thing, Sunshine,” Brian said, leaving one last kiss on the satiny smooth skin right below Justin’s left ear before rolling them over onto their knees and resuming his duties.


It wasn’t exactly the most elegant fuck. They were both exhausted. But they worked so well together that at least it wasn’t difficult to make the right moves, touch the right places, angle themselves the right way, to get them through it admirably. They didn’t win the Challenge - Mal had finished with Daniel some time earlier - but since they weren’t in any danger of losing, considering Daniel’s ongoing penile dysfunctions, they really didn’t care. Brian had done it - he’d gotten through this trial and hadn’t embarrassed himself, which was a win as far as he was concerned. So, when he finally struggled through his orgasm, Brian felt an incredible sense of accomplishment and contentment.


“Way to go, Stud,” Justin sighed as Brian collapsed on top of him, the familiar weight a comfort rather than a burden. “You did it.”


“No, I didn’t . . . WE did it . . . together,” Brian replied, rolling off Justin but not letting the boy escape from his embrace as they lay there sweaty, covered in come and absolutely, positively, thoroughly fucked out.  


9Tpza4dnc.gif9Tpza4dnc.gif9Tpza4dnc.gif

 

“Well, if I wasn’t already so fucked out that I doubt my pecker’s ever going to perk up again, this would definitely do in any chance I had of getting a hard on,” Malik remarked as he stood next to Brian and Justin, watching as the servants administered the second part of Daniel’s punishment for the night.


Daniel was on his knees, bent over almost double, while one half of The Humbler was held in place behind his thighs. With latex gloved hands, the second servant reached through his legs, pulling his scrotum back and stretching the skin until his balls were gathered on the far side of the piece of metal. The first servant immediately positioned the top metal bar over the bottom, making sure to align the gap in between them so that Daniel’s balls were held in place between them, pulled tautly backwards. When the two metal pieces were screwed together and locked into place, the man’s ball sack was stretched painfully back and held in place behind his thighs. He was unable to move more than a few centimeters since the bar holding his precious jewels in place was wedged behind the backs of his legs. All Daniel could do was remain on his knees, unmoving, panting through the ring of the spider gag, which was still in place as well, and try to concentrate on lasting for the full two hours that had been decreed for his punishment.


It was going to be a LONG two hours for the miserable bully boy.


*Eughhh!* Brian voiced what they were all feeling at the sight, shaking his head and looking away, while fondling his own balls just to reassure himself that HIS were okay. “Let’s go hit the hot tub, Sunshine,” he suggested. “And, I’m sorry to say, for once, I DON’T want to fuck you.”

 

“Good, cause I don’t want to fuck you either, Big Guy! I just want to soak, and then sleep for about ten hours.” Justin agreed.

 

 

And the three of them wandered out of the room, heading for the hot tub and already forgetting about Daniel and his problems - which was probably a mistake . . .

imageedit_9_6627150438.gif

Chapter End Notes:

9/22/15 - The Topsy Turvy Challenge was requested way back at the beginning by Risa on MW - sorry it took me this long to get to it! Thanks bunches to Shari, Lorie, Meriam and Jazzepoet who helped me research appropriate punishments for Daniel as well as slog through this long difficult chapter - sorry if it made you throw up a little in your mouth, JP! Don't worry, though, things will get better. And, if any of you are wondering, The Humbler is real . . . google it if you want but be ready for some rather graphic pics! TAG