- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Even more fun in the sun for our boys and for you readers. Who will come out 'On Top' in this competition? You'll have to read on and see! Enjoy! TAG


*****Humor Warning - You're going to want to make sure you're not drinking any hot beverages or eating any food that might spill and damage your computer when you get to the middle of the chapter . . . Don't want anyone laughing so hard they choke or anything. *****




SOS - Green Lounge.pngSOS - Red Lounge.pngSOS - Blue Lounge.png


Chapter 16 - Sunday In The Sun Part II


Teams: Red Team Captain - Paal, Brian, Dane, Kerek

Blue Team Captain - Justin, Daniel, Adrien, Malik


“So THIS is where everybody in the entire city is today? No wonder the Diner is practically dead!” A brash female voice broke through the din at Woody’s just after the end of the Cock Ring Toss game.


“Ma! What are you doing here in the middle of the afternoon?” Michael greeted his mother with only lukewarm enthusiasm. “I thought you were working through the dinner shift today?”


“Well, I was supposed to, but there’s practically nobody to serve. I guess nobody’s hungry. Or maybe everyone’s just too busy watching your ‘Summer of Smut’ to bother with food, Teddy.” Debbie guffawed loudly at her own joke and then kissed Ted with a big wet red smack on his cheek to take any possible sting out of her words. “So, what are we watching today?” Deb shooed Michael off his barstool and took his seat while she helped herself to a glass of beer from the pitcher sitting nearby without bothering to ask permission or even whose pitcher it was. “By the way, Teddy, Vic and I loved the Twister game last night. It was totally worth the fifty bucks we spent online. I didn’t know it was possible for the human body to bend like that! Now that’s what I call educational television! HAH!”


The intermission between games this time was a little longer because the equipment for the next game took a lot more to get set up. The crew at Woody’s was getting a little restless in the meantime. Matt, the head bartender, did his best to keep the masses entertained by showing video of the prior Summer of Sin challenges - particularly clips from the Saturday Sexcapades - but that was already old hat for these horny boys. They’d already seen it, whacked off to it, and wanted fresh meat.


It certainly was a new experience though for Debbie Novotny! She may have spent most of the last fifteen years hearing about her foster son, Brian’s, exploits, but she’d rarely had the opportunity to see them for herself. Not that she was a prude by any means, and having worked on Liberty Avenue for years, she’d not only seen her share of porn but also enough live sex acts that you’d think she’d be inured to the sight. But, here, now, in HD color, she got more than an eyeful of her lost boy going about his favorite past time with full Kinney flare. It worried Deb just a little, too - she wondered if Brian had really thought through all the possible fall out his porn stardom might have.


“You’ll never believe who just called me!” Ted came bounding back into the bar, looking at his cellphone with reverence. “That was somebody from one of the local news affiliates. It seems like my little reality game show has become quite the sensation. They actually want to do a news segment on the show - with tastefully aimed photography, of course - for the local news! Can you fucking believe it? Gay porn goes mainstream! This is going to be massive! I’m going to have to buy more bandwidth for the servers . . .” Ted drifted off in a daze of dollar signs as he dreamed of the even bigger piles of money he’d be making if the local - maybe even national - news mentioned his site.


“I think they’re finally ready for the next game. Oh my . . . what the hell is all that stuff,” Emmett’s comments brought everyone’s attention back to the television screen.


“This is gonna be amazing! Look at that - it’s like a huge obstacle course on the water! And that big white climbing thing. This is really gonna be good!” Michael was raving and bouncing in his seat like a Mexican Jumping Bean.



SOS - Slip and Slide.png  Screen Shot 2015-06-20 at 11.15.08 AM.png

The entire contingent of Woody’s was glued to the screen, and seemed just as excited as Michael. The volume was turned up once again, as one of the masked servants explained the rules of the next game. It turned out the long blue and green inflated slide was exactly what Michael had posited - a slippery obstacle course. The contestants were going to have to make their way down from one end of the slip and slide to the other where a large inflatable iceberg with handholds had been erected. The goal of this game, apparently was to get to the top of the iceberg and maintain control over it for a set amount of time. Sort of like a big boy’s version of King of The Hill - only with water and a slip and slide and all the players naked, of course. And, just to make things REALLY interesting, the announcer servant’s buddies all came out and doused all the players from head to toe with a heavy coating of oil-based lubricant so that they were extra slippery.


Once again the teams huddled together for a minute or two to strategize before the servants called them all back to the starting line. Once the whistle blew, though, it was sheer chaos. Team Red had opted for a divide and conquer strategy - they positioned their two biggest guys, Dane and Paal right at the start of the slip and slide obstacle course with the intent of them keeping the others back while Brian and Kerek raced ahead. Team Blue’s strategy, on the other hand was to work together to get through the obstacles, including the guards for Team Red.


At first it looked like the Red Team had it all figured out. Brian and Kerek sped ahead down the length of the slippery course, climbing through the hoops and over the blocks unhindered. But, their speed ended up being their downfall. Everything was wet and slipperier than snot on a door knob and the guys themselves were slicked up so that they could barely get a grip on anything. So the first time Brian, who was in the lead, caught his foot in the folds of an obstacle almost halfway down the course, there was nothing to hold onto and no way to stop his slide. He just slithered right over the edge of the plastic path and hit the water with a huge splash. And, since the rules said that anyone who fell into the water had to go back to the very beginning and start over, their big lead now meant nothing. Kerek met the same fate just a minute or two later when he dove through a big loop and simply couldn’t stop his slide on the other side.


The crew at Woody’s - who had already separated naturally into two distinct teams of their own based on their favorite contestants - was getting exceedingly rowdy. There were some pretty substantial bets being laid out on this game and the Summer of Sin competition as a whole. So, when one of ‘THEIR’ team would fall, that team’s boosters would howl and rant while the other team’s supporters would taunt them. It was getting heated. Matt hadn’t seen this much interest over a sporting match ever in the history of the bar. He quickly recalculated his liquor order for the next weekend and tripled it. Then he also made a note to double the number of bouncers.


Meanwhile, Team Blue had managed to get all of their people past the Red Guards. While Daniel and Adrien grappled with Dane and Paal, little Justin and Malik had managed to wriggle their way through the blockade. Then, holding onto each other and making sure that each was stable, the two youngest headed down the course, taking their time and helping each other safely over every obstacle. Back at the start, all four of the wrestling men ended up overboard but Adrien and Daniel proved to be the faster swimmers so they got back up before Dane and Paal could remount their defensive strategy. That meant that the rest of Team Blue was able to soon catch up to the two leaders. But, Team Red wasn’t far behind.


In the interest of winning the competition, Daniel had consented to letting Adrien remove the butt plug for the duration of the Challenge, but that didn’t mean that the two were now bosom buddies. They could barely stand the sight of each other, so they weren’t much use to the team’s ‘stick together’ strategy. But, with Justin helping Adrien and Malik helping Daniel, the whole group still managed to stay together and on the course for most of the way.


That was when first Brian and then Dane managed to catch up to the Blues and devoted themselves to trying to sabotage the little group. Just as the group was ascending a particularly tricky obstacle that involved a central post with arms that basically blocked the whole path, Brian got a grip on Adrien’s ankle that somehow didn’t slide right off and he started to pull. Justin lost his grip on his partner and would have gone overboard himself if Malik hadn’t steadied him. Daniel, though, who was standing right next to Adrien, didn’t lift a finger to help stop his nemesis’ slide. If he had, Daniel would probably have been better off because the combined weight of the two of them might have kept them both steady and on the course when Dane caught up to Daniel and, using his body as a battering ram, just knocked the smaller asian man off the far side.


Justin and Malik had luckily made it past that last super-tricky obstacle though and only had to crawl through one last hoop to get to the end of the course where the big inflatable white iceberg was waiting. Brian and Dane, who were both tall and relatively bulkier, were having quite the time with the tricky post & arms obstacle and were therefore unable to catch up to the smaller, more agile men. Accordingly, Justin and Malik wisely took their time and made it to the edge of the climbing structure without incident.


The climb itself wasn’t all that difficult - or at least it wouldn’t have been except for the fact that their whole bodies were covered with extra-slippery lubricant that had of course also gotten all over their hands. It made keeping one’s grip on the handholds nigh on impossible. Justin and Malik still stuck together, helping each other out whenever they could by pointing out easier paths or unseen handholds. Still, it was very slow going. Justin had almost lost his hold on three separate occasions and only at the last minute managed to get a toe or finger wedged into a handle. But, on top of being very slippery, Justin was also shorter than most of the others and not really the most athletic of guys. This was quite the personal challenge for the boy. Which is probably why Malik made it to the top of the berg while Justin was only half way.


Now, all Malik had to do was keep his position as King of the Hill for the requisite five minutes. No problem, right? Well, except that Brian had managed to finally get through the end of the obstacle course and was already climbing like a long-limbed monkey up the face of the iceberg wall. Unlike Justin, Brian WAS the athletic type and had regularly spent time in the gym on the rock climbing wall. He was confident and seemed to know exactly which hand or foot hold would work best. He was up that iceberg in only minutes, passing Justin by with only a facetious grin.


Malik had seen Brian coming and made himself as secure as was possible. He had his hands both wrapped tightly around hand grips and his feet dangling, ready to use them to push Brian off if possible. He knew he probably couldn’t hold out too long against Brian’s longer reach but he only had to keep his position as the King for two or three more minutes and then it would all be over. It was going to be a struggle though.


Back at Woody’s, where all this was being observed with avid attention, the noise level had dropped drastically. It felt like the hundred or so patrons now watching were all holding their breath. Would Team Blue be able to stay on top or would Brian Kinney and Team Red emerge victorious? Everyone just assumed that if Brian managed to dislodge Malik the game would be over. No one would get Kinney off the top of the hill if he managed to get up there, right? The mood in the bar was tense.


When Brian did reach the top, he feinted a couple of times, trying to judge Malik’s hold and see how the younger man would react. The younger man tried to shove at Brian’s head and shoulders with his feet but Brian was quick and managed to avoid most of the blows. Brian wasn’t interested in an all out fight - he was not going to risk any of his manly bits getting damaged by one of Malik’s flailing feet. Instead, he was going to be smart about this. So, after a quick feint to the left, Brian pulled back and waited for Malik’s kick, adroitly grabbing the ankle as soon as it was fully extended. Then Brian just pulled and pulled and pulled. Malik held on for quite a while, still using his other foot to try to get free from Brian’s grip. It didn’t work though. Brian somehow managed to not only keep his grip on the first ankle, but also to keep climbing until he was right next to the smaller man. And, with iron fingers, Brian managed to slowly but surely pry Malik’s right hand off the handle he’d been holding onto for dear life.


Once Brian managed to loosen Malik’s one hand, it was pretty much over. The bigger man simply shoved at little Malik with all his might, even letting go of his own handhold for a brief moment, in order to get more oomph to his shove, and the younger man went flying over the side, landing with a huge splash in the deepest part of the pool. Brian then climbed up to the top of the iceberg, wearing his traditional smirk of triumph, stood up a bit precariously on the flat top and pumped his fist victoriously in the direction of the servant acting as cameraman for the afternoon.


And since he was looking directly at the camera right at that moment, the camera captured the subsequent expressions on Brian’s face perfectly, as sneaky little Justin finally made it up to the last handhold, took one of his hands and rolled his finger around in a extra-sticky patch of lube down by his knee and then quietly climbed the last foot or so up to the top before sticking his well-lubed finger up Brian’s unsuspecting asshole.


The look of pure shock on Brian’s face was priceless. He immediately bolted fully upright, looking over his shoulder to see who had DARED to accost him in such a manner, and in the process the big guy lost his footing on the wobbly inflated plastic surface and toppled over inelegantly with all his arms and legs flailing as he fell into the pool. Leaving little tyro Justin to calmly take his time as he ascended to the top of the hill, seating himself firmly and without haste and smiling his biggest, most blindingly bright smile as he looked around and noted the fact that there wasn’t anyone left from the Red team anywhere in sight.


By the time the whistle was blown by the servant indicating that the Blue Team had won this segment of the day’s competition, most of the shouting and laughter had died out back at Woody’s. The only remaining protest was heard from Michael who was irate on his best friend’s behalf. “Did you SEE what that brat did? That’s not fair. He cheated! Ted, you’re not going to let him get away with that, are you? Ted? TED!” And in the background you could see reruns of Brian Kinney’s fall from the Hill over and over again, complete with that wonderful expression of shocked outrage on the Stud’s face at the audacity of anyone, especially a little blond boy, taking such unheard of liberties with his sacred and untouchable ass.


The crowd at Woody’s had never laughed so hard in their lives.

SOS - Red Lounge.png  big_smile.gif  Red Loung left.png


“So, on a scale of one to ten, just how pissed off are you,” Justin asked when he finally managed to get close enough to Brian for a private conversation.


“Right now,” Brian glared at the audacious little blond, his gaze shooting sharp, pointy icicles at the boy, “I’d say about a 32!”


Brian turned his back on the kid and refused to acknowledge the grudging admiration he felt for the kid who simply did what was necessary to win. Brian would have probably done the same thing himself - if he’d thought of it. But he wasn’t going to let the kid know that. He also wasn’t going to let the kid know that he found the half-contrite, half-smug look the kid was wearing as he approached Brian to be totally charming. That annoying little twat was too quick by far. Brian was NOT going to encourage him. Especially not when it came to the little fool taking liberties with certain parts of Brian’s anatomy that were generally considered untouchable and off limits to all but a very elite few.


Luckily, before Brian caved and let slip any of his begrudging admiration for the kid, they were all called back to the pool for the last game of the day. The servant announced that this competition was called the Free Floating Fuck. Which sort of gave away the nature of the game but, whatever, thought Brian. Fucking he could handle. He was good at fucking. And as long as the cheeky little blond brat wasn’t involved, he didn’t think he’d have a problem with this event.


For this game, each team was given two inflated rafts - the kind you would normally use to laze around on the pool while you were tanning - and advised to divide themselves into pairs. Team Blue separated so that Justin was paired with Adrien and Daniel was paired with Malik. Team Red ended up being Brian with Paal and Dane with Kerek. Then, they were all led to the water and told that the goal of this game was to actually fuck while floating on the short, insubstantial little rafts. The first team to have a pair actually reach orgasm while maintaining their precarious perch on the little rafts would be declared the winners.



SOS - Pool Rafts.jpg


Now, anyone who had actually spent any time in a pool can tell you that the little rafts that the House Boys were given are not particularly stable to start with. They work just fine once you get on them if all you do is hold perfectly still and lay there. But, getting on one can be tough and you can’t move around much once on unless you want to get a dunking. Getting two people on the tiny little rafts and staying on them while doing something as energetic as fucking was pretty inconceivable. Everyone looked a little doubtful that it could be done.



They weren’t given a chance to object though, since the servant with the whistle blew it as soon as they were all in the water and the game was officially started.


The teams tried pretty much everything but nothing seemed to work. The tangled convolutions these guys attempted were amazing, but none really worked very well. Several times, a pair would manage to get both men onto the raft and maybe even manage to start to fuck, but then one or the other would lose their balance and the whole jumble would sink. It was fucking hilarious to watch - at least all the masked servants were giggling as they stood around the perimeter of the pool and snickered at the outlandish positions and failed attempts.


Finally, the least likely pair managed to do something that was simple yet highly effective. Dane laid flat on his back on one of the rafts and his large bulk, held rather stiffly, seemed to actually stabilize the thing. Then, his partner, Kerek, towed the raft over to the side of the pool, climbed out and very carefully lowered himself from the pool deck until he was straddling Dane with his feet dangling in the water. With incrementally small movements, pausing often to ensure that they wouldn’t rock the raft too much, Kerek managed to impale his body on the BBG’s (Big Blond Giant’s) stout man meat. It wasn’t elegant or all that comfortable, but it WAS workable as long as the participants didn’t get too enthusiastic. And, rather than lifting himself up and down like he normally would when riding a partner, Kerek instead slowly rocked himself forward and back while squeezing his rectal muscles and writhing sinuously with his long, supple torso just enough to elicit a delicious friction that worked amazingly well.


While the others were still falling all over themselves, giggling and totally at sea over how to work this impossible feat, Kerek and Dane were actually getting pretty close to getting off. And, although all the other contestants were far too busy to notice, the cameraman had long since focused his attention on the pair who looked like they were blissfully unaware of the struggles of their compatriots. The winners of the game announced themselves rather vocally a couple of minutes later when Kerek gripped Dane’s body tightly between his strong thighs, moaned with glee and shot out several long ribbons of pearly white cum that splattered across the surface of the pool while Big Dane reverently voiced HIS appreciation with a booming “Fuck, YEAH!”

  SOS - Green Lounge.pngSOS - Red Lounge.pngSOS - Blue Lounge.png


“Sorry, Sunshine, but I just really don’t think hot pink is your color,” Brian commented, teasing the young blond for the umpteenth time that night. “I think you should have held out for the cute little blue padded number they gave to Daniel. It would match your eyes. And, really, if the losers of the day’s Challenge HAVE to wear women’s bras and panties, you’d think that The Master would at least make an effort to have you look pretty in what he chose.”


Justin looked over at Brian who was seated next to him on the bed and gave him the most scathing look he could manage while wearing a lacy hot pink bra and panties. “Fuck you, Brian!”


SOS-Losers look.png


“Yeah, well, that brings up a whole other topic of conversation that we probably should discuss, Sunshine. Especially after your little foray into the forbidden zone earlier this afternoon,” Brian put on his sternest face as he looked at the boy, intent on making his point.


“Oh, get over yourself already, Brian,” Justin wasn’t in the mood for a lecture. “You act like your ass is some sacred shrine that none but the chosen few are allowed access to. You’re a gay man, Brian, and EVERY gay man needs to get fucked on a regular basis. I should know. I can’t believe I waited as long as I did. You need to loosen up and enjoy yourself. And, actually, I think a nice stiff cock up your ass would do you a world of good.”


Justin didn’t bother to wait for a response to his little diatribe. He crawled under the covers on the far side of the big king sized bed and was almost instantly asleep. Meanwhile, Brian was still standing there with his mouth hanging open and a confused look on his gorgeous face. He didn’t really know WHAT to say to this arrogant and insolent little whippersnapper who presumed far, far, too much. There was so much he wanted to say that he didn’t really even know where to start. How dare this kid who knew NOTHING talk to him - to Brian Kinney, Stud of Liberty Avenue - like that.


‘But, then again’, Brian thought in the darkest, remotest regions of his mind where no one was allowed to go and the thoughts originating from whence were never allowed near the surface, ‘the kid might just have a point . . .


imageedit_7_8649704694.jpg



Chapter End Notes:

6/30/15 - Reader’s Suggestion - Losers have to wear clothing (Woman’s Bra & Panties) (combo suggestion by Lisa and natila_gra on AO3). So, what did you think of Sunday in the Sun? Enough hot naked gay boys for you? You're right - there's never enough! TAG