- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Brian gets acquainted with a few more of the contestants . . . WELL acquainted, that is! Hehehehe! Enjoy! TAG

 

 

 

sunshine.gifsunshine.gifsunshine.gif

 

Chapter 3 - Meet the Boys Part II

 

“What the fuck did you do to Brian?” Ted’s busy but mostly quiet office was suddenly invaded by noise and flurry all wrapped up in the person of a dark-haired, slim, angry, Italian man.

 

Ted ignored the angry demands long enough to hold the door open for the man he’d been talking to before the flurry blew in. “You did just FINE, Todd. Thanks for all your HARD work! See you tomorrow!” The slim, mousey, almost-nondescript, blond man smiled, waved goodbye and left the warehouse office without saying anything more.

 

Ted then turned his focus onto the whiney attention seeker who’d interrupted his discussion with his employee. “Michael. Good afternoon to you, too! Lovely of you to stop by and say hello,” Ted said pacifically, trying his best to diffuse the situation even though he strongly suspected the attempt was futile.

 

“Don’t fucking ‘Good Afternoon’ me, Ted!” the compact brunet hurricane blustered on. “I just got the craziest fucking message from Brian and I want to know what the fuck is going on! He said he’s appearing on some show on YOUR porn site and won’t be around for the next three fucking months? What the fuck, Ted? Why the hell is Brian doing porn? What did you do to him?”

 

“Calm down, Michael,” Ted insisted, zipping around his desk to take his old friend by the shoulders and guide him to a sitting area further away from the row of sound stages where his regular web-whackers performed. “And for fuck’s sake keep your voice down, unless you want your whining to be heard as the soundtrack for Stefan’s ‘Dildo Daze’ performance.”

 

When Ted finally got Michael seated and mostly quiet, he sat down next to the clearly distraught man and tried to reason with him. “Now, as to Brian, I didn’t DO anything to him, Michael. I simply agreed to give him a spot in this reality show I’m producing called ‘Summer of Sin’. Brian’s the one who practically demanded that I let him be in the competition. When he heard that I had sponsors who were going to put up a prize totalling a million dollars, Brian insisted that I let him in on it.”

 

“A million dollars? Where the fuck are you getting that much money?” Michael seemed fixated on the prize amount.

 

“Well, I pitched the idea I had to a couple of other porn sites - I met several other owners at the Crystal Dick Awards last month - and several of them wanted in on the production too. A couple even hooked me up with some big name sex supply producers. So I sold them all advertising space on the show’s site, got a few hefty product placement bonuses and threw in a bit of my own capital to top it off and, voila, we managed to put together a prize pot of a million dollars. The show is going to be a huge hit, too - the site’s only been open for about half a day and we’re already over 500 viewers and the numbers keep rising. At this rate, if we average 500 viewers a day, coughing up roughly $60-70 each to stay online for four to five hours a day, I figure I should make over $3,000,000 in profits over and above my production costs by the end of the summer! Can you believe it?”

 

“But . . . but, Brian agreed to be part of this? To do porn? BRIAN KINNEY?” Michael still sounded dubious. “Brian always makes fun of losers who do porn. He makes fun of you, Ted. Why the fuck would he agree to do porn himself?”

 

“For the fucking money, of course, Michael!” Ted explained, wondering why the concept was so difficult for his old friend to grasp. “Apparently Brian is getting sick of Marty Ryder constantly dicking him over and failing to come through with the partnership he’s been promising Brian for years. Brian said he’s even been hearing rumors that Ryder was going to sell the agency. So Brian’s decided to go out on his own and open his own agency. But, to do that, he needs money. Which brings us back to my little porny game show idea. See, whatever guys survive till the end of the summer get to split the prize pot.”

 

“So, Brian thinks he can win this million dollars and open up his own agency?” Michael finally got it.

 

“Exactly. But, just between you and me, it’s not going to as easy as he thinks.” Ted cackled evilly as he thought about all his plans.

 

“What exactly are you planning, Ted,” Michael sounded worried.

 

“Sorry, Michael, but if you want to find that out, you’re going to have to tune in and watch just like everybody else. I’m not telling ANYONE what all I’ve got planned.” Ted couldn’t help himself from laughing again. “Let’s just say that even Brian Fucking Kinney will find some of the things I’ve arranged to be a challenge.”

 

big_smile.gifbig_smile.gifbig_smile.gif

 

Brian discovered two more of his new housemates fucking on the kitchen table. The one bent over, chest down on the table, had the most delicious looking cocoa brown skin. Of course that was really all that Brian could see of the guy - well, that and his well shaped ass which was raised invitingly so that his partner had the best possible angle of entry. The guy doing all the ramming had his hand twined in the man’s short dreads and was keeping his face plastered against the formica table top so it was a little difficult to see anything more.

 

SOS - Kerek.jpg

 

The other one though was certainly not a hardship for Brian’s eyes. This guy looked like he was of Southeast Asian descent - maybe Indian or Persian or some other exotic background - with honey-brown skin, a long, lean but well-muscled body and thick longish black hair. His eyes were also dark, intense, and, even half-lidded by lust, they looked almost hypnotizing. He looked down his hawk-like nose at Brian and nodded appreciatively at what he saw. Brian, likewise, took a quick look down at the man’s long, thin, dark mauve dick as it slid in and out of the tasty looking black guy’s ass and nodded back his own approval.

 

SOS - Paal.jpg

 

“Welcome,” the rammer greeted Brian without it affecting his rhythm in the slightest. “I am Paal. My friend here is Kerek. And you would be . . .”

 

“Brian.”

 

“Well met, Brian,” the man responded, his voice as honeyed as his skin tone with just the merest hint of an Indian accent - just enough to make the man seem even more exotic. “You have a lovely cock, I see. And Kerek has the most accommodating lips I’ve ever encountered. Would you care to join us, Brian?” Paal pulled up slightly on the rammee’s hair, thus raising the man’s head enough so that Brian could see he’d been right about those lips of Kerek’s.

 

Brian didn’t think he’d ever been invited to a threesome in such a polite manner. And who was he to refuse such a kind offer? Especially when he could see Kerek licking his lips at the mere thought of getting Brian in his mouth. Brian found it very civilized and immediately moved around to the other side of the kitchen table in order to accept the kind invitation. As his dick was engulfed in that wet and welcoming orifice, Brian sighed with contentment.

 

‘Maybe this wasn’t going to be so difficult after all’, he thought to himself.

 

9Tpza4dnc.gif9Tpza4dnc.gif9Tpza4dnc.gif

 

While Brian was otherwise engaged with his two new friends, he vaguely noted when a large blond guy and a slighter, muscle-bound, Asian guy ambled through the kitchen - although, since they didn’t stop to introduce themselves or join in the fun, they were soon forgotten. Kerek and his truly talented tongue were usurping pretty much all of Brian’s attention at that precise moment, anyways. There would be time for proper introductions later.

 

It really didn’t take very long at all for Brian to get to that stage of the proceedings where he could either edge himself back if he chose to hold on a little longer or let himself go if he wanted to cum right away. The decision was made for him though when Paal did something evidently miraculous with his cock that caused Kerek to convulse and shoot his load across the already sweat-slickened table without any warning. Paal appeared to like the way Kerek’s ass clamped down on his dick and he came as well with a guttural cry in a language Brian didn’t recognize. So Brian figured, what the hell, he might as well join in the fun, and he let his load shoot too, pulling out in the middle of his orgasm so that he could paint those luscious pouty lips with sticky strings of thick white.

 

At the conclusion of this pleasant interlude, Brian was already moving away from the tableau on the table - he wasn’t really one to stick around for the clean up and was slightly off-put by the way Paal was petting Kerek’s back and muttering pleasantries - when his escape was interrupted by the appearance of yet another new face.

 

This one was a dark, black-skinned man with a solid, almost stocky build, a close-shaved head of hair and lips even fuller than Kerek’s. He seemed a bit wary of the scene he’d walked into but was friendly nonetheless. From his hesitant manner, Brian figured the guy was pretty young - he doubted the kid was more than twenty-one and he was definitely nervous, although he was trying hard to hide it. His long, dark, wine red dick was hanging a bit limply down the inside of his thigh as he approached, but its sheer, beautiful, uncut length prevented anyone from thinking any negative thoughts about this guy’s manhood. Brian briefly contemplated exactly what he’d like to do with that particular member in the very near future.



SOS - Malik.jpg

 

In a deep, dark-chocolate voice he addressed the men still standing around the now very messy kitchen table. “Hey guys! I’m Malik. So, um . . . what’s happening?”

 

Brian took the opening to escape the kitchen clean up and at the same time become better acquainted with this newbie. “Not much yet. We were just introducing ourselves and then I was planning on doing some exploring. I’m Brian, by the way. So, how about you and I go do some exploring around the house, then I could introduce you to my dick and do a little more exploring around inside your body. Does that sound at all appealing to you, Malik?

 

Malik laughed quietly - it was almost a giggle, actually - which caused Brian’s dick to twitch with happy anticipation. “Sure, Brian. I’m game for just about anything.”

 

“Just what I like to hear in a roommate, Malik. I think we’ll get along famously,” Brian assured the younger man, slinging an arm around the kid’s shoulders and leading him back out of the kitchen towards the far corner of the Greatroom where he’d seen a staircase when he first came in. “I think I’d like to find a bed first and then we can play a little game I like to call ‘Hide the Salami’. Are you ‘game’ for that?”

 

“Are your jokes always this corny, Brian?”

 

“No. I’m never corny. Horny, maybe, but never corny,” Brian teased, distracted from how big a fool he was being as sweet little Malik preceded him up the stairs and he got a good glimpse of the swelling round butt cheeks on the kid’s backside. “Fuck! Make that definitely horny! Now, move it before I take your ass right here on the stairs, roomie!”

 

Brian followed the giggling young man all the way up the stairs and into the first bedroom they came across, feeling the way that each peal of laughter went straight to his dick and no longer worrying about how he was going to stay hard for the entire summer.

 

sun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gifsun_animation.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So, now we have all the participants except for one . . . can you guess who's going to be the last to show up? Did you like the men I've chosen for this little game? Who's your favorite? What do you want me to do with him? TAG