- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Time for Brian to learn a little life lesson about exactly how 'relationships' work. I'm sorry, but this might be a bit painful for our favorite Stud. He's got to learn sometime though. I just hope he's not taken out by the angry Cupcake before he learns his lessons. Enjoy! TAG

 

 

 

sunshine.gif

Chapter 30 - Everything’s ‘FINE!’ (Sunday In The Sun: Round Two - Sunday, June 12th)

 

Brian was still standing there in a daze minutes after The Master had finished his showboating announcements. He hadn’t really heard any of it. He seemed to be having trouble focusing on anything. All he was hearing in his mind were echoes of the word ‘Fine!’ rattling loosely through his brain.

 

“Fuck” Brian mumbled for about the thirtieth time.

 

“Well, I’m sure we’ll get to that eventually,” Dane’s large but kind voice penetrated the miasma of Brian’s foggy brain. “But I doubt that’s going to help us win a fucking water balloon dodgeball contest. Especially when our side is one man short to start with. And by the way, next time you’re asked by a Porn Master to pick a number between one and a hundred, if you DON’T pick SIXTY-NINE I’ll fucking kick you in the balls. How could you miss that?”

 

“Huh?” Brian had no idea what Dane was talking about.

 

The big giant started to explain about how Brian had lost the advantage of having a fourth team member for the day because he had picked ‘two’ and Justin had, correctly, picked sixty-nine, but Brian’s eyes glazed over halfway through the harangue. Paal came to Brian's rescue, shushing Dane. It was obvious that something was seriously bothering their team captain, but neither of them knew what had changed since breakfast.

 

“So, Captain, my Captain,” Paal tried to redirect Brian’s attention back to the matter at hand. “What do you propose as strategy for our first game this morning?”

 

“Hey!” Dane snapped his fingers in Brian’s face when the Captain still hadn’t responded after another thirty seconds. “Wake up, man! I don’t want to lose this thing today. Not when there’s reporters here and all. You need to focus, Brian. Come on!”


“Ok. Ok!” Brian took a deep breath and tried to shut up the voices in his brain. “What is it again that we have to do here?”

 

UT8w35GXX0aXXagOFbX1.jpg

 

images-1.jpgtrustexassortcolorgroup.jpg  images-2.jpg

Ten minutes later Brian, Dane and Paal were lined up on one edge of the giant lawn with a basket full of ‘water balloons’ on the ground next to each of them. Across the way, on the far side of the lawn, stood Justin, Malik, Daniel and Kerek, each with their own basket of ammunition. Brian looked down at the ‘balloon’ he held in his hand and sighed at the ridiculousness of this particular game. Instead of using real balloons for this particular dodge ball game, they were being forced to use condoms filled with brightly colored lube. And, as if that wasn’t bad enough, they weren’t just any condoms. No. The Master had apparently chosen to use these freaky weird condoms decorated with odd semi-firm spikes all over them. It was so fucking juvenile. Brian wished he could throw one at The Master and just be done with it.

 

The game itself was pretty simple. Brian had been a pro at dodgeball himself as a child so this x-rated version wasn’t likely to faze him. It WAS a little disconcerting to have all the stupid cameras filming them as they trotted around naked throwing condoms filled with lube at each other. But, whatever. Brian figured that somewhere out there Ted had to have at least a few kinky viewers who were getting off on this - which was the only thing that counted, right?

 

Luckily, both Dane and Paal seemed to excel at water balloon dodgeball as well. Paal was especially accurate with his tosses, explaining to Brian as he dodged past that it was just like the Hindu Festival of Holi. Which meant Paal had had lots of prior experience. He managed to nail both Malik and Kerek with several condoms full of colorful lube within less than five minutes after the game started. However, just as Paal was bending over to re-arm himself after taking out Kerek, Daniel got in a long shot that hit the young Indian right in the tush with a bright blotch of red lube and he was out.

 

Dane had meanwhile been concentrating on trying to get Justin out. Justin wasn’t very good at throwing his own condom bombs, but he was excellent at avoiding being hit himself. He managed to twist his body in some amazing and strange ways, so that the missiles aimed at him always missed by the tiniest margins. The kid was also pretty fast on his feet and was literally running circles around Dane. He might have even escaped altogether, if he hadn’t inadvertently stepped on an exhausted condom balloon that was still lying in the grass, slipped, fell flat on his ass, and was thereafter easy prey when Dane pummelled him with an assortment of five different colors of condom.

 

Brian had volunteered himself to take on Daniel. They were actually quite well matched. They both had pretty good aim and were agile enough to avoid getting hit. Daniel was a little more aggressive while Brian was a little more thoughtful about how he was going about things, but in the end their skills were pretty comparable. At one point it looked like they were too evenly matched and that the game would go on forever with neither of them being able to take out the other. But that was only until Dane managed to take out his own target. Once Brian and Dane were able to team up against Daniel, it was all over. They did have to chase him all over the lawn for several minutes before they could get close enough to ensure they had a good shot, but Daniel was eventually cornered at the near edge of the lawn just beyond where the Pittsburgh Out camera crews were set up. Daniel couldn’t leave the lawn or he’d be automatically out and he couldn’t get past the juggernaut of Brian and Dane. In the end he accepted defeat as gracefully as he could and merely stood there without blinking as the other two bombarded him with about ten condom balloons.

 

And, if a couple of the lube filled latex bombs ACCIDENTALLY went a little off target and drenched the fat cameraman who’d been ogling Justin earlier that morning in the kitchen, well . . . it was all just a game, right?

 

Brian looked around after the last bomb was tossed, trying to see if Justin had noticed his surreptitious act of revenge. However the blond was still resolutely ignoring Brian's existence. Brian swallowed the bad taste left in his mouth at the sight of the slim shoulders still slightly hunched and tense with retained anger. "Fine!" Brian repeated, but the ball of panic in his chest had somehow grown to the size of a kiwi.

 

graphics-showering-184183.gif

 

After the passel of brightly colored, lube splotched men finished their dodgeball game, they were escorted directly over to the outdoor patio showers, which was where the next event was supposed to take place. These showers were freestanding models, each with four moveable shower heads, and they were positioned across from each other so that the space in between the two showers would be inundated with a heavy spray if both the showers were running at the same time and all the heads pointed in that direction. The crew of House Boys was ordered to stand right there in middle of the two showers and arranged so they were standing in a circle. They were then given one brand new package of soap. Of course, since this was the Summer of Sin, the soap just HAD to be shaped like a penis and the rope that would normally be used to hang this lovely piece of shower art from the faucet handle had been cut off.

 

SOS - Outdoor Shower.jpgSOS - Penis Soap.jpg

 

Which meant the boys were left with a very slippery eight inch long replica of a cock and directions to play a rousing game of erotic hot potato with it.

 

While this might have been an okay way to clean off all the lube splotches from the last game, Brian thought it was even more unsophisticated. What was next, a rousing game of pin the tail on the twinkie? Brian was worried that the entire day was about to deteriorate to the level of a five year old’s birthday party. However, in this game, whoever dropped the soap had to bend over and pick it up, thus allowing the guy standing next to him to immediately plow his ass. If not for that one redeeming factor, Brian would have complained.

 

As it was, Brian thought he might try and use the situation to his advantage. He bumped Dane aside and moved so that he was standing right next to a certain young blond who was still pretending that Brian didn’t exist. Now, if he could just make that soap dick really, really slick before he tossed it to the side . . .

 

The slippery soap toss was fast and furious. The boys all did their best to rub the soap dick a couple of times in between throws so that within minutes of the game starting, the thing was as slippery as snot on a doorknob. Strangely enough, the first to drop the soap was the guy with the biggest hands - Dane. He was caught off guard by a cross-circle toss in his direction from Daniel, fumbled the slippery dick two or three times but still lost it. With a self-deprecating laugh the big friendly giant turned around and obediently bent over so that he was leaning against the tile wall behind the second shower. Dane’s neighbor, Paal, obliged by efficiently fucking him while everyone else cheered the pair on.

 

As soon as Dane was taken care of, the play resumed with renewed vigor. Other than Brian, the boys appeared to like this game. They were mostly back to joking and teasing each other with their usual camaraderie in spite of the herd of extra - fully clothed - watchers. The two notable exceptions were Brian, who was even more than usually taciturn this morning, and Daniel, who had been quietly pissed off ever since he realized he was still sporting several easily legible ‘BITCH’ brands across his ass and thighs. He was too preoccupied with trying to keep his backside directed away from the majority of the cameras to really enjoy himself much - which was probably a good thing since Daniel’s idea of fun usually involved someone else being hurt. Most of the Pittsburgh Out folks seemed to be thoroughly enjoying themselves too, whooping and cheering on the contestants and raining down catcalls and other inappropriate comments every time someone got fucked. Brian took time out of his own worrying to scowl at the bunch of fucking perverts every so often, but it didn’t seem to stop them.

 

It might have been all that scowling, or maybe it was his quieter than normal mood, but Brian found that nobody was throwing the soapy dick his way. He was glad that he wasn’t being put at risk of dropping the thing and thereby sacrificing his ass, but it also meant he couldn’t proceed with his plan to try and get the temperamental twinkie to pay attention to him again. It also meant he was bored and not distracted enough to keep him from thinking about that word, “Fine!”.

 

Meanwhile, Malik ended up being the second guy to drop the dick and, after he was well fucked by Daniel, he stepped out of the circle. Next, Paal and Kerek had a minor skirmish, tossing the well slicked dick back and forth rapidly for several minutes, but both seemed to be sure fingered and neither dropped the thing. Then, just as everyone else’s attention started to wane while those two were dueling it out, Paal shook everyone up by tossing the dick at an unready Daniel. The normally nimble Daniel was taken totally by surprise when the soap hit him directly in the chest, and he didn’t even manage to get a finger on it before it dropped to the ground. Kerek and Paal high fived in celebration - despite the fact that Daniel was actually on Kerek’s team for the day - then made a show out of discussing who would have the honor of fucking Daniel. Kerek insisted though, and moved quickly to bend Daniel over the high back of the tiled bench that stood at one side of the shower area.

 

“Poor baby,” Kerek crooned as he grabbed a condom out of the basket that was conveniently suction-cupped to the wall next to the bench. “Your tight little asshole sure is getting a workout this weekend, isn’t it . . . BITCH!” And, with that final word, Kerek roughly pushed Daniel’s head into the tiles and drove his meaty nine inches all the way into Daniel with one hard thrust.

 

“FUCK!” Daniel squealed loudly and tried to crawl away from Kerek up the side of the shower bench.

 

“Oh, darn! Did I forget the lube? Sorry about that, BITCH!” Kerek responded, hooking one hand over the Asian’s well-muscled shoulder and dragging him back down into position. “I’ll try and remember next time I get to pummel your ass. Now, hold still so I can fuck you properly and we can get on with our little game.”

 

The film crew, who didn’t know the backstory behind Daniel and Kerek’s animosity, acted a little shocked at this spectacle, but nobody moved to stop the tall black man. Not even Ted, who cringed a little at the news about the lack of lube, but didn’t otherwise take any action. Brian cringed too, but not out of sympathy for Daniel’s sore ass - he was more worried about the heightened level of retaliation Daniel would now be directing toward Kerek. This did not bode well for the peace and quiet of the Residence after today. Luckily, Kerek’s fucking skills were more than competent and he finished Daniel off in short order.

 

And, as the angry Asian man stomped off muttering death threats under his breath, the soap toss game got back underway. With only four players remaining, Brian was, of course, included in a lot more of the action. Kerek and Paal continued to be the more aggressive players, keeping up the pace so nobody had much chance to let their attention wander. Everyone tried whatever tricks they could think up to distract the others - looking one direction and tossing the dick another way, rapid fire tosses, aiming too high or too low - but nothing seemed to work. Finally, Brian got the soapy dick and turned as if to throw it to Paal, but as soon as his back was turned, he lobbed it over his shoulder towards Justin instead. The blond boy was totally taken by surprise and after desperately juggling the thing two or three times, lost his tentative control, letting the soapy thing fall to the tiled flooring.

 

Brian started to grin, sure that at least NOW the blond would have to acknowledge his presence once again. But, even as he grabbed a condom and turned toward his Sunshine, the obstreperous little imp moved in the opposite direction, bent over the shower bench behind him and offered his ass with a smile to Kerek! Brian’s mouth dropped open and his eyes got as wide as saucers. Kerek looked around nervously at Brian but when the big Stud didn’t do anything at all except stand there and stare, the tall and elegant black man shrugged his shoulders and turned to his work. There wasn’t anything Brian could do. He just stood there quietly and watched without comment, his breathing once again heavier than normal and the ball of panic in his chest now growing to roughly the size of an orange. Paal came over closer to Brian and actually put a sympathetic hand on his biceps, but when Brian jumped at the slight touch, he pulled his hand back quickly. Kerek kindly finished Justin off quickly and didn’t even look at Brian when he moved back to resume the game.

 

The rest of the cock toss game went by in a blur for Brian. He figured that the other two must have let him win, because he wasn’t in any condition to pay attention to the fucking soap dick whizzing through the air around him. In short order, Paal fucked Kerek and then Brian found himself doing the honors for Paal. And then that game was over and Brian still didn’t know what the fuck he was doing. Or what he was going to do. Or why the fuck he felt so fucking scared. Or what he was scared of, for that matter.

 

All he knew was that nothing was ‘Fine!’ anymore.

big_smile.gif

There was a bit of a break in the action after the shower game was wrapped up. Ted herded the boys off to do individual and group interviews with the Pittsburgh Out reporters. Everyone was a little surprised by how popular they had all become because of the game. According to the reporters, there were actual fan clubs starting up devoted solely to the Summer of Sin and each contestant had his own, very staunch, supporters. The reporter even read off some of the blog posts he’d seen - some of them very explicit about how much the writers LOVED one or more of the House Boys. Justin was particularly embarrassed by the overwhelming number of love messages addressed to him. Apparently the combination of cute, young, blond twink and power top with an enormous dick, was quite popular with those viewers of the game. When he left here, there should be no shortage of guys for little Justin to pick from if he wanted future company. Of course, based on the assortment of kinky and even somewhat disgusting things his fans suggested doing to him, he might not be all that interested in dating any of them.

 

The interviews were relatively painless though and were over within less than an hour. As soon as the camera crew had snapped one last round of pictures, they started packing up their gear and, thankfully, were out of the Residence by the time lunch was served. It was a huge relief to everyone to have the nosy, overly-clothed oglers out of their hair.

 

Immediately after lunch, the Sunday in the Sun games resumed with the next watery event dreamed up by the strange and unknowable mind of The Master - Bobbing for Cock! For this Adults-Only version of the classic country harvest game, the boys were all taken out to the large hot tub and the jets were turned on full blast. Justin’s team - which had more guys to start with - was directed to choose someone from their group to be ‘It’ first. Justin bravely volunteered to go first. He was then adorned with swimming goggles that had been painted over with black so that they acted as a blindfold and his hands were secured behind his back with a rubberized restraint. Then the boy was helped into the center of the tub and directed to bob around until he managed to locate a dick using only his mouth.

 

As usual, Justin took all this in with his standard good humor. He did joke around about hoping whoever he managed to get hold of was good and ready because he wasn’t sure how long he could hold his breath if he had to give a blow job under water. The idea was quite intriguing. Brian could just imagine the experience - that talented mouth, normally so warm and wet, but cooler than the water in the hot tub . . . Brian almost moaned aloud just thinking about it.

 

Which is why he did absolutely nothing to move out of the way when Justin went bobbing. The others shuffled around, clambering over the benches and huddling together in the corners of the tub - the only rule being that they had to keep both feet in the water at all times - trying to stay out of the submarine twink’s range, while Brian just sat there comfortably reclined on the middle of the one long side bench. Predictably, it didn’t take the bobbing boy wonder long to locate the dick that was eagerly awaiting his lips. Very eagerly, actually, if its state of hardness was any indication.

 

As soon as those bubble-gum pink lips locked around his cock, Brian gasped aloud. It wasn’t only the physical sensation that caused Brian’s reaction. It was the sense of relief he got from having his Sunshine touch him once more. Okay, so it had only been a few hours but it had been a very tense few hours for Brian. He was glad he was too busy to analyze exactly why the time felt so very long or why just knowing Justin was touching him again felt so good. All he knew was that it helped relieve that crushing sense of heaviness in his chest just a little.

 

Well, it helped until Justin, all smiles at having succeeded so easily, popped up from the water, pulled off the blacked out goggles and saw who it was he’d been sucking. Justin’s expression changed in an instant from happy smiles back to that same offended look he’d given Brian earlier. Brian’s own expression followed suit and the hesitant grin that had started to blossom died a rapid death. Brian instinctively tried to reach out with one hand and cup the soft cheek, wanting - needing - to reestablish some connection, but Justin jerked back away from his touch.

 

“Oh, so now you’re going to be nice to me? Does that mean it’s once again okay to talk to you? Well, fuck off, Brian. You don’t get to bite my head off one second and then get a blow job the next,” the irate wet blond imp hissed at him then tore off the goggles and threw them into Brian’s astonished face. “You’re ‘It’. And you might as well have fun while you’re down there ‘cause, if I have anything to say about it, that’s the ONLY dick you’re gonna see today!”

 

Justin stood there in the center of the bubbling hot tub - short, skinny and dripping wet, but menacing as all hell nonetheless, with his face a bright scarlet red and his fists clenched threateningly. Everyone else in the vicinity took a big step back from the boy for fear he might self-combust just from sheer anger. The rest of the House Boys were staring, eyes darting back and forth between Brian and Justin, nobody sure what exactly had happened or what could be done about it. But nobody said anything. Nobody wanted to face the seething blond right at that particular moment.

 

“FINE!” Brian shouted back, the haunting word escaping his mouth without permission, although it seemed like an appropriate response.

 

Then Brian tugged the blackened goggles onto his face with a furious scowl at EVERYONE around him and dove down under the water without further comment. Justin flounced over to the side of the hot tub and seated himself regally on the edge with only his feet from the ankles down in the water. The rest of the traumatized House Boys slowly waded back into the hot bubbling water, shooting sidelong glances at the imperious blond every so often just to make sure he wasn’t going to explode again.

 

“Fuck!” Dane whispered to Malik when they were at the far side of the tub from where Justin was still bristling and occasionally muttering angrily to himself. “I didn’t know Cupcakes could be so dangerous. Do you think our resident Sex Whisperer has the balls to take THAT on?”

 

“I fucking hope so,” Malik grumbled back quietly. “If not, I got nowhere to sleep tonight, ‘cause I’m not going near the ‘Cupcake that Ate The Summer of Sin’ if I don’t have to.”

 

Unfortunately, the unhappy Cupcake - who had excellent hearing, by the way - heard them even over the burbling of the hot tub jets. “Shut the fuck up and get in the damned hot tub!” he ordered. “We’ve got a fucking game to win, so concentrate. And DON’T fucking talk about me behind my back.”

 

“Whoa, man!” Malik held his hands up in a gesture of surrender. “I don’t want any trouble. I’m getting in the hot tub. See? Okay? No problem here, Captain.”

 

Justin huffed and puffed but all he said was another repetition of “FINE!”

 

sunshine.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

8/3/15 - Will Brian figure out how to fix his choleric Cupcake before it's too late? Will Brian drown while Bobbing for Cock? Who's going to be brave enough to take on Justin? Ack! Guess I better go write the next chapter so we can all find out. See ya! TAG