- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Today's Trial - The Master makes sure the boys HAVE to get to know one another really well . . . Enjoy! TAG

 

 

 

big_smile.gifbig_smile.gifbig_smile.gif


Chapter 6 - Getting to Know You. (Thursday, June 2nd)


“Well, if it isn’t Ted Schmidt, Pittsburgh’s very own Internet Porn King!” Debbie Novotny greeted the businessman vociferously as soon as he stepped through the door of the Liberty Diner.


“Goooood Morning, Deb! Don’t you look ravishing this morning!” Ted returned the exuberant greeting in kind.


“My, my! Aren’t we in a good mood today!” Debbie smiled indulgently as she handed a menu to the man who’d seated himself at the Diner’s counter. “To what do we owe this rare occurrence?”


“Why wouldn’t I be in a good mood, Deb? It’s summertime, the sun is out, birds are chirping outside . . . “


“And business is booming?” Deb suggested, smacking her chewing gum and smiling down at Ted with a knowing look on her face.


“Well, yes. Business is, in fact, booming. Rather boomingly, if I do say so!” Ted grinned back at the bustling beldame who fancied herself the surrogate mother of all the boys on Liberty Avenue.


“Yeah . . . I mighta heard something about that. Something about Brian Kinney agreeing to appear on your little Web Whackers site, maybe?” Deb dove in and got to the point finally. “And how the hell did you manage that? Not that Brian’s ever been adverse to a little public sex and nudity, but I NEVER in a million years thought he’d stoop to doing internet porn! You haven’t been slipping Brian any drugs, have you?”


“Of course not, Deb. I’d never . . .” Ted was truly offended by that accusation. “I’ll have you know that Brian came to me and practically begged me to let him participate. I wasn’t going to at first but he . . . well, let’s just say Brian can be very persuasive when he wants to be.”


“Yeah, I heard something about that too - a million bucks and Brian’s own ad agency? Still, I wouldn’t think Brian would be one to bet on a long shot like that. That’s not really Brian’s way. He’s more about planning and shit . . . although, from what I hear, he’s not above fucking a client if it means he’ll win the account, so I guess fucking around for a summer with the possibility of winning $1,000,000 isn’t all that much of a stretch.”


“Shit, Deb, you make me sound like a fucking pimp - forcing Brian and the others to have sex for money. It’s not like that,” Ted insisted. “It’s more like  . . . well, like a really fun summer vacation. The guys get to stay in a really nice house with all the amenities, including a pool, their room and board are completely taken care of, and they don’t have to pay for any of it.”


“And they get to spend their free time fucking their brains out with a group of extremely attractive and well hung, horny, gay men who just happen to all be staying at the same resort? Hah! When you put it that way it sounds like a dream vacation! Where do I sign up?” Deb relented, never one to judge others as long as she was sure no one was getting hurt.


“Sorry, Deb. I’m afraid you don’t quite fit the bill for this particular resort locale! But, if I come across a web site that’s doing a contest involving middle-aged straight women, I’ll be sure to recommend you!” Ted replied teasingly, assured that Deb wouldn’t take offense at the joke.


“Yeah, you do that. I could probably find something to do with a million bucks myself! Hah!” Deb snapped a chewing gum bubble to emphasize her sentence then moved on to what she really wanted to hear about. “So what, exactly, are you making Brian do for this money?”


“He’s gotta do what all the other contestants are doing, Deb. I can’t give him a break even if he is a friend. If he wants to win, he’ll have to do EVERYTHING The Master asks, just the same as the rest of them!”


“Uh huh . . . and that includes what, exactly?” Deb pressed.


“What DOESN’T it include!” Ted enthused, clearly excited by all he had planned for his summertime captives. “Every day there’ll be some task or trial they have to accomplish - today, for instance, they’re being handcuffed to a partner for the day so they have to do everything together,” Ted found himself chuckling maniacally at the thought of what that might entail. “Then every night, during the prime 7-10 pm peak viewing hours, we’ll be having special challenges for them to compete in. Those will probably be a bit of a stretch for some of the guys - Brian in particular won’t like a few of the events I’ve got planned - but if any of them refuse a challenge then they’re out, so . . . Well, we’ll see how much Brian can take, I guess! *hehehe* And then, of course, there will be special events on the weekends, because our viewers will have a lot more free time to watch then and we need to keep them all entertained. I’ve got some great ideas for the challenges too - in fact, I think I have more ideas than we’ll be able to get through in just one summer. This might have to be an annual event.”


Debbie was guffawing by halfway through this recitation. Not only was she amused by the look of eager anticipation on Ted’s face, but she was also busy imagining all the various scenarios that were likely to be inflicted on Brian. His reaction would likely be very amusing. Deb made a mental note to herself to keep tabs through the gossip grapevine about what challenges were coming up. She might just consider logging on to Ted’s site herself just so she could watch Brian’s reactions.


“Shit! I’m late,” Ted slurped up the dregs of his coffee. “Looks like I’ll have to take my order to go, Deb. I’m supposed to be meeting with The Master to go over the rest of this week’s plans and prepare today’s messages to the boys. Don’t want to miss that! See ya!” Deb was chuckling again at how happy Ted seemed to be heading off to work - but then again, in his business, who wouldn’t be.


And ten minutes later, when she seated a large group of guys viewing Ted’s site on their smartphones and gushing over the array of hunks Ted had assembled, Deb was still laughing to herself.




imageedit_7_8649704694.jpg

 

Brian woke up feeling rested and ready. So far this reality porn game show thing didn’t seem to be too bad. He’d had a pleasant interlude with the hot little blond twink the night before - helping the boy out by not only giving the lad the hand job of his life but also letting him in on a couple tricks of the trade that the kid could use in the future. The boy seemed pleased and was definitely a quick study. Brian’s courtesy return hand job was rather nice. Nice enough that he felt replete and, what with all the other happenings of the day, eager to get some shut eye. With a casual kiss and a familiar slap to the twink’s ass, he dismissed the boy, turned over and fell right to sleep.


He ventured into the large bathroom next door and discovered Kerek already under the water and soaped up. Brian wasn’t one to look a gift horse in the mouth - or a naked trick either - so he grabbed a condom on the way into the large, open, fully-tiled space, suited up, and made good use of the lather the boy had already worked up to lubricate his way into the slippery cocoa-colored ass. Kerek didn’t comment on the abrupt entry. He simply sighed happily, braced himself against the wall with his hands and began thrusting his ass back in synchrony with Brian’s own rhythm. Brian appreciated the guy’s quiet, calm demeanor, particularly since he hadn’t had his morning coffee yet, and as a reward he made sure to give the younger man one of his above par fucks.


Actually, Brian was starting to see the benefits to having a nice ass to plow first thing in the morning. He might even rethink his policy on not letting tricks stay the night if it meant he’d regularly have this type of wake up experience. Of course, he’d have to limit that particular boon to only those tricks who weren’t big talkers in the mornings. There was nothing that pissed him off faster than someone who babbled at him too early in the day. He made a mental note to examine this idea further and work up some guidelines for selection of possible overnight fucks. Then, putting all such mundane thoughts out of his mind, he let his head fall back, grabbed on tighter to Kerek’s slim hips and concentrated solely on the sparks of electricity he could feel building in his balls.


Kerek shot his respectable load about five minutes later with a lovely, quiet little ‘mmmm’ sound that Brian found endearing in an early day fuck. He followed suit about thirty seconds later. By the time he’d recovered, he was happy to note that Kerek had moved on to gently soaping his back for him, all without him having to say one single word yet.


Yeah, this was definitely a good way to wake up.


9Tpza4dnc.gif9Tpza4dnc.gif9Tpza4dnc.gif

 

Since there was no need to dress, Brian simply towelled himself off and then followed Kerek downstairs. Thankfully there was a pot of coffee already made. Brian availed himself of the largest mug he could find in the cupboard and filled it to the brim with the steaming elixir of life. He was just about to look over the breakfast offerings laid out on the counter, when the lights started flickering.


When he made it out to the Greatroom with the others, he saw there was a big wire cage thing set up on the table under The Master’s portrait. And next to that, was a silver serving tray upon which were four pairs of padded metal handcuffs. The two masked servants waiting for the arrival of the group were smiling under their masks. The only one of the contestants though who seemed at all thrilled by the tableau was Daniel, who was heard to make the comment that this was “more like it”.


SOS - Bingo Ball Machine.JPG


“Good Morning, House Boys!” the voice of The Master boomed out, rather loudly Brian thought, considering the hour. “I hope you all slept well, since I have much planned for you this day.”


Brian overheard several of his cohorts mumbling unhappily at the ‘hope you slept well’ comment. Apparently there was a bit of dissension in regard to the sleeping arrangements. Brian even noted a couple of angry glares directed at the poor little blond twink who’d been in charge of the arrangements. Brian didn’t much care for whiners. He would make sure to keep an eye out for the twink though, in case the disgruntled few decided to take their ire out on the poor kid.


“Today’s Trial will not be difficult, my children,” Brian tuned back in to the announcement. “I mean only for you to begin to get to know one another. To facilitate this goal, you will be randomly paired up with another boy for the day. Of course, we don’t want you to be tempted to stray, hence the handcuffs. I expect that after being together constantly for eight hours, there will be very little about each other you do not know.”


With that, the two servants filled the metal cage with eight little white ping-pong-sized balls. Instead of these having bingo numbers, though, each was imprinted with the name of one of the game participants. One of the servants began to turn the handle and the cage began to spin. Soon enough, two of the little balls had dropped down out of the cage and were caught in the chute at the bottom. The servant picked them up and called out the first pairing in a clear voice. “Dane and Justin!” The second servant then proceeded towards the chosen pair, pulled them both out of the line up of others and slapped the cuffs on them without comment.


41b0vdtlq+L._AC_UL160_SR160,160_.jpg

 

This process was repeated another two times. The resulting pairings - Daniel and Adrien, and then Brian and Paal - were likewise cuffed together. Finally, the two remaining, Kerek and Malik were joined together and that was that.


“Go now, children. Have a good time and play nicely. We will meet again this evening for your next Challenge,” The Master dismissed them and the servants left.


Brian looked around him at the various couplings and chuckled. Some of the pairs seemed so mismatched that it was humorous. Kerek and Malik - both pretty serious bottoms if Brian was any judge, and he was - might be fine together so long as they could figure out the logistics. However Adrien, the surly surfer dude, didn’t look all that pleased being cuffed to the uber-top, Daniel. Brian couldn’t see them making nice no matter what.


And the pairing of tiny little Justin with Dane the Giant was simply hilarious - there was at least a foot difference in their heights and probably a hundred pounds. It reminded Brian of that old cartoon with the baby kitten and the gruff bulldog. Although, if he remembered correctly, the kitten ended up being the one in charge in that scenario. He wondered if that would be the case here too. He hoped so. That was precisely what Justin needed to establish himself in this crew if he didn’t want to be seen as a complete pushover. Brian decided to have a quick word with the kid as soon as possible and advise him accordingly.




imageedit_2_5737938690.jpg


When Brian finally turned to examine his own partner for the day, he found Paal smiling at him somewhat solicitously. The young man of obvious southeast Asian descent carried himself well. Brian could see he was self-confident but not at all brash. His smile was friendly and polite. He seemed to be simply waiting for Brian to make the first move.


“Well, for an Internet Porn Reality show, this is a pretty lame start,” Brian stated, holding up his cuffed wrist as evidence. “I mean, really, just cuffing us together for the day and that’s it? If it were me, I’d be starting things off with a bang - literally! Maybe even a group bang! I guess I need to give Ted some of my experience in the advertising world if this is his idea of a good way to market the show.”


Paal chuckled amicably. “I would have to agree with you, Brian. I have been doing some modelling lately and I have found that the advertising campaigns that seem to do the best are those that make the biggest visual impact. However, perhaps The Master is merely trying to ease us and his customers into the idea slowly. Building up to the Big Bang, as you would say.


“You’re a model, hm?” Brian stepped back to take an assessing look at Paal from head to toe. “I can see that. You definitely have a look that would work for some campaigns. You have that ambiguous, almost butch look that some clients demand - especially the tight-assed homophobic ones who don’t like their models to look ‘too gay’. And you have a great body, too. When we get out of here, you should look me up - like I said, I’m in advertising and I might be able to throw some work your way.”


“That would be very kind of you, Brian. I can always use the income,” Paal looked gratefully over at his cuff-mate. “That is one of the reasons I am doing this show. I am the only son in my family you see and I am currently supporting both my aging parents, my younger sister and trying to put my older sister through nursing school. It is not easy.”


“Yeah, well, what’s that quote*** . . . ‘We all need money, but there are degrees of desperation’?” Brian replied noncommittally.


“Indeed,” Paal responded, equally vaguely.


“Okaaaaaayyyy . . . So, you wanna fuck?” Brian offered in a valiant effort to plug the hole in the conversation.


“Why, yes. I do believe that is the point of this exercise, so let us proceed,” Paal was very accommodating, which Brian thoroughly approved of.


And, since the couch was close by and currently unoccupied, Brian led the way there with Paal in tow, prepared to take full advantage of that accommodating and polite bearing while he pounded the guy into the sofa cushions.


It was shaping up to be a really satisfying morning all around.




big_smile.gifbig_smile.gifbig_smile.gif

 

***Quote attributed to author Anthony Burgess.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

6/20/15 - Random couplings for Today’s Trial chosen by readers Nichelle_Wellesly (Dane/Justin), Soirsagrey (Daniel/Adrien), and Jazzepoet (Brian/Paal). Thanks for your help on this chapter, guys!

 

Chapter 6 Reader Challenge - Pool Party! - I need help getting ideas for the Sunday in the Sun event the boys will be competing in (Chapter 10 or 11). I’m envisioning this as a more lighthearted event - although with definite sexual overtones - kind of like that Japanese game show where they have the wacky obstacle course. Of course our boys will be doing everything naked. So, if you’ve got ideas about what you’d like to see our boys doing to have Fun in the Sun, shoot them my way. You can get your ideas to me by leaving a comment/review here on this site, leaving a comment on the online story site or send me an email. All links are on my bio page. (And I love pictures if you've got em, too). I’ll take the first five ideas you throw at me! Now, go get those fanfic obsessed brains working!

 

TAG