- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Brian's experiencing a lot of personal challenges that have nothing to do with sex . . . Will he be able to rise to the occasion or will he run and hide. Read on to see! Enjoy! TAG

 

 

 

Chapter 21 - Three’s a Crowd. (Thursday, June 9th)

 

Brian awoke in his usual bed on Thursday morning knowing right away that something was wrong. He opened his eyes and scanned the immediate surroundings but couldn't put his finger on just what was off. Strictly speaking, his brain was still too fuzzy to identify any specific emotions, but still there was this unidentified sense of emptiness, of loss. Something was missing that should have been there. It was enough to worry him into waking up more fully, rousing him faster than he'd like at such an early hour.

 

When he turned his head to the left, Brian noted that there was a largish lump under the sheets next to him. The tousled confusion of blond hair lying on the pillow gave away the bed lump's identity. Justin. Well, that was as expected. That shouldn't be what was bugging Brian. Should it?

 

'But then', Brian's muzzy mind asked, 'why's he way over there? Isn't he usually draped over the top of me and drooling down my neck with his morning wood digging into my thigh?'

 

Perhaps that was why Brian's arms felt so empty? Well, that was easy to remedy. All Brian had to do was roll closer to the warm little nymph, wrap him in his arms and sooner or later the randy little roustabout would be rutting against him begging for a fuck just like he had every other morning in Brian's recent past. Brian closed his eyes with a deep sigh, content now that he'd solved the minor problem that had caused him to wake. With a big 'Mmmmm' he rolled towards the warm young body and reached his right arm over Justin's shoulder, intent on pulling the lithe little body as close to his own as possible.

 

Which was when the whole fucking morning devolved into bedlam!

 

Brian's arm wasn't able to wrap around the sweet slender Twinkie body because the Twink was already too tightly wrapped around some OTHER body. Brian's hand slapped against the other body. The other body made a quiet moaning noise and then Brian felt whoever it was snuggling up closer to HIS Twink. Justin reciprocated with a tiny 'hmmmm' noise and then settled back into sleep without seeming to notice Brian at all.

 

Brian was one hundred percent awake in two seconds flat - or at least the more primal Caveman Brian part of his psyche was awake. He jumped out of the bed. He violently pulled the sheets down off the Twink and The Interloper. He was panting with unreasoning anger. He heard a visceral growling but didn't register that it was coming from his own throat. He was fully prepared to eviscerate whoever had dared to try and steal his Twink. His Blond. His Boy. His Lover. HIS!

 

"Brian? What are you doing? What's wrong?" The familiar sleepy voice slowly penetrated the screen of rage his hindbrain had painted across the scene. "Mal. Mal, get the fuck off me already. I need to get up. Something's wrong."

 

Brian blinked. A sleepy neuron somewhere in the frontal cortex sparked to life and all of a sudden his centers of higher reasoning flared with activity. Another blink and Brian recognized the dark skin and compact muscular frame of young Malik. He noted with satisfaction that the blond boy had pushed Malik away and was crawling across the bed towards him with a concerned frown on his perfectly blond face. Brian blinked again and suddenly realized his ability to understand speech had returned.

 

"What's wrong, Brian? Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare or something?" Justin was really worried sounding.

 

Brian blinked one more time and finally remembered that he was Brian Kinney. He didn't do shit like this. He didn't care if some stupid blond boy wasn't drooling on his chest in the morning. He didn't care if the Twink was wrapped around some other guy. He'd never wanted the kid in his bed in the first place. Had he? What the fuck was he doing? Why was he acting like some jealous fucking caveman?

 

Maybe the kid was right. It WAS a nightmare. It definitely couldn't be real.

 

"Fuck!" Brian snarled, turned his back on the two men still sitting all confused on his bed, and stomped off to the bathroom for a cold shower in order to clear his head.

 

When Brian made it downstairs searching for a restorative pot of coffee, he discovered Justin and Malik already digging into their cornflakes along with Paal and Dane.

 

". . . I get up there and my fucking bed is gone. Which probably wasn't a bad thing seeing as I'd never have gotten any sleep if I'd been in the room with Adrien pacing all night long, but still. So I crawled into bed with Justin and Brian. That IS the biggest bed in the house and I . . ." Malik, who's back had been to the door, paused in his storytelling when he finally realized Brian had come into the room.

 

"Good morning, Brian," Paal offered warmly. "May I interest you in some sausage and biscuits or perhaps some cereal?"

 

Brian stared at the too-cheerful Indian with a gimlet glare that would have brought a less equanimitable man to his knees. Paal simply smiled at Brian without rancor. Brian considered growling at him, but decided it would take too much effort. Instead he just refilled his coffee mug, poured half the sugar bowl into it and thundered out through the patio door.

 

big_smile.gifbig_smile.gifbig_smile.gif

Mikey was hunched over a warm half-drunk beer at the bar in Woody’s when Emmett, Lindsey and Mel came in about 11:00 am. He appeared to have been there a while already even though the bar didn’t open until 10:00 on weekdays. His eyes were glued to the television screen behind the bar where, once again, they were broadcasting the Summer of Sin webcast.

 

“Michael. Michael, Honey? MICHAEL!” Emmett had to yell to get his friend’s attention. Even when the short, dark-haired man finally did turn around and acknowledge his friends he seemed a little impatient to get back to his show. “Michael, Sweetie, what are you doing here at this time of day? Didn’t you have a shift at work?” Turning to his two female companions he added, “See? I told you he’s got it bad. Maybe he’ll listen to you, cause he sure isn’t listening to me.”

 

“I called in sick,” Michael replied with a careless shrug. “Today is ‘Threesome Thursday’ and I didn’t want to miss this. The folks watching on the website get to vote on their favorite threesome to pick who wins for today. I’m going to make sure Matt votes for Brian.”

 

“Michael, Honey, you can’t just spend all day here every single day,” Lindsey chided him gently. “Debbie said you’ve been here almost every day this week.”

 

“Well, I can’t afford to watch it at home.,” Michael explained. “Ted’s got to be cleaning up at $10 an hour. I’d be broke already if I had to pay those prices.”

 

“Yeah, but you don’t actually HAVE to watch this shit, do you?” Mel added her two cents, scowling up at the images on the television screen showing three guys doing what she considered nasty stuff to each other on a ridiculous round purple bed. “I mean, far be it from me to judge you for your porn habit, but this IS a bit extreme, Michael.”

 

“How the fuck else am I going to see what Brian’s doing?” Michael shot back. “I’ve emailed him but all I get are one line replies. I can’t see him or even call him. And he’s going to be gone all summer. Basically, it sucks!”

 

“Brian’s a big boy, Honey,” Emmett tried to explain but was sure that Michael had already tuned him out. “He’s going to be just fine. Nothing’s going to happen to him while he’s doing this game of Teddy’s. And besides, you sitting here and watching him fuck all day isn’t helping him. Or you, for that matter.”

 

“Oh good!” Michael’s attention was firmly fixed on the television and he didn’t even bother responding to Emmett’s diatribe. “It looks like these three are done finally. They’ve been going at it for more than an hour now and it was getting pretty boring.”

 

“You’re bored by THAT?” the guy sitting next to Michael at the bar asked him incredulously. “How the fuck could you be bored? That Paal guy is fucking gorgeous! Have you seen those abs?”

 

“I hear you, Baby. Paal is so fucking hot,” the next guy down the bar added his comment. “I bet he tastes like cinnamon! And, that little black kid too - I’d love to taste him.”

 

“You boys can have the cinnamon and the chocolate,” Emmett just had to add his personal flair to the conversation. “I’ll take the big old vanilla cream boy there - and his 10 inches of fun!” There was a round of laughter and Emmett hammed it up by licking his lips ostentatiously. Then, turning back to his friends, he added, “I’ve already talked to Teddy about asking Dane to stay on at the website after the game. I think he’d be quite an asset.”

 

“Could we please get back to the intervention and leave the discussion of everyone’s penises alone for now,” Mel complained, clearly not enjoying the present trend of the conversation.

 

“Kill joy!” Emmett pouted but did turn back to confront Michael. “Michael, you really do have to get a little perspective, Honey. You’re going to get fired if you keep calling in sick just so you can come here and watch this every day. Debbie told us that if we didn’t talk some sense into you, she’s going to come down here and pull you out by your dick. We DON’T want that now, do we?”

 

“Cool! They’ve got the bingo ball thingy ready to pick the next threesome,” Michael was totally ignoring Emmett, caught up in his own excitement over the game. “I hope they pick Brian next. I’m sure he’ll do something really amazing when it’s his turn.” Emmett turned to the girls and shrugged as if to say he’d tried his best but it appeared their efforts were going to be fruitless. “Daniel? Eewh! I hate that guy. He’s a complete prick,” Michael continued to narrate what was going on for the rest of them. “And, since Daniel and that Adrien guy won the Blind Man’s Bluff thing last night, that means Adrien will be in this threesome too. He’s kind of boring. I don’t know why Ted would want to keep them paired up together all week - they hate each other. Well, it looks like this threesome is a bust too.” Michael’s attention started to drift and the intervention crew thought maybe they’d now have a chance to pull him away from the bar. Then, the webcast showed the masked servant announcing the name of the last person in this threesome, and they realized they’d now lost Michael forever. “Brian! Yes! Finally! Now things should start to get good!”

 

“Okaaaaay. This looks to me like a lost cause,” Mel pronounced judgment and started to move away from the bar with Lindsey in tow. “I say we get out of here BEFORE I’m forced to watch Brian Kinney fuck two other guys. We’ll just sic Debbie on him and let her deal with her truant son.”

 

“Mel, stop,” Lindsey begged, looking up at the television screen herself now and seeming more reluctant to leave since the announcement that Brian was going to be up next. “We can’t just leave Michael here like this. He needs some support and understanding. I’m sure it’s just that he’s missing Brian. Let’s give it another try.”

 

“Fuck me . . .” Mel mumbled as she let her wife pull them both back to the bar.

 

“Here he comes,” Michael was all atwitter as the camera showed Brian and two other men entering the room with the atrocious purple bed. “This is gonna be good!”

 

Based on the look of unveiled disgust that was clearly showing on Brian’s face, Emmet was pretty sure that Michael’s prediction would prove wrong. He’d been following the going’s on at the Residence almost as assiduously as Michael and he was well aware of the growing animosity between Brian and Daniel, not to mention the hatred between Daniel and Adrien. Ted had even mentioned just the day before that he was worried he’d have to step in and do something about the feud brewing between the Asian hunk and the surfer boy. This particular threesome was pretty much the worst possible combination Emmett could imagine and, if there were any fireworks between these three, it wouldn’t be from the sex.

 

As the bar full of men watched, Brian and his two companions made their way onto the bed. Brian and Daniel both sat down cross-legged, their bodies angled towards each other, with Adrien kneeling in front of Brian. Brian looked resigned. Daniel looked pissed off. Adrien’s back was to the camera so you couldn’t see what he was thinking but his shoulders were hunched up and he avoided looking at Daniel no matter what. Everyone watched while Brian reached down and ran his fingers along the kneeling man’s cheek - the gesture somehow reassuring and almost affectionate. Then the Avenue’s best known stud smiled wistfully, pushed the blond’s head towards his crotch and reached out with his right hand to begin stroking Daniel’s cock. Daniel’s hand moved to stroke Adrien’s cock at the same time, but the bully boy wasn’t being nearly as gentle or careful as Brian was. Brian corrected this bad behavior by intentionally squeezing Danny Boy’s dick - hard - for about thirty seconds, until Daniel gave the older man a dirty look but then conceded and relaxed his own grip on Adrien’s cock.

 

“A fucking HANDJOB? That’s it? That’s all they’re going to do? What the fuck?” Michael seemed offended by the very notion that his idol wasn’t going to do something more spectacular for the cameras. “What the hell is Brian thinking? He’ll never win this challenge like that!”

 

Personally, Emmett thought it was rather a good solution to the problem of how these three men, two of whom could barely stand being in the same room together with the third, let alone bear to fuck, were going to get through a threesome together. Unfortunately, the rest of the viewers in the bar seemed to share Michael’s disappointment. There was a LOT of grumbling and negativity directed at the TV screen.

 

“. . . what did I tell you, Kinney’s lost his touch,” one of the patrons at the bar was saying.

 

“I know, Honey. It’s sad, really. I don’t know what happened to him but . . . well, he just doesn’t look like he can keep up with the rest of them,” the first commenter’s buddy seemed to agree wholeheartedly. “And, well, compared to the rest of those boys, I guess it’s really not a big surprise. I mean, look at him. Not that Brian isn’t hot, but compared to the rest of those hotties . . .”

 

“. . . over the hill club boy,” Emmett heard from another part of the bar.

 

“My, my, my. It looks like Mr. Kinney’s bottomless mystique may be worn a little thin after this,” Emmett commented in an aside to the ladies standing next to him. “I guess familiarity really does breed contempt. When Brian was strutting around here virtually unattainable to most of the masses, his reputation was pretty strong. But, now . . . now that they can all see him any time they want, there’s no more mystery. He’s just a man after all. Poor Brian!”

 

“Huh?” Lindsey, her fascinated attention still focused on the giant TV screen, had apparently missed everything Em had just said.

 

SOS - Red Lounge.pngSOS - Beach Ball.GIFSOS - Beach Ball.GIFRed Loung left.png

Brian got up and marched out of the Passion Pit the second he’d cum. He wasn’t about to linger in that company any longer than absolutely necessary. He was amazed that he’d even gotten through that experience at all. It had taken all his negotiation skills, and the assistance of just about everyone else in the Residence, to get Daniel to agree to handjobs only for their horrible threesome. Brian couldn’t care less if they lost this particular challenge, just so long as he got it over with as painlessly as possible.

 

So far this whole day had been a total bust as far as Brian was concerned. He was still trying NOT to even think about whatever the fuck had happened that morning when he woke up - he just wasn’t ready to deal with that whole can of worms. But he’d been in a bad mood ever since. And the day had gone downhill from there. He’d gotten another annoying email from work - it looked like the incompetent dolts who were covering for him were about to lose one of his most lucrative clients. Then he’d been chosen for a threesome with none other than Daniel and Adrien. It felt like he just couldn’t win today. The only thing he was glad about this morning was that his reward for winning yesterday’s Trial was an extra hour of break room time. He planned to grab a sandwich for lunch and then take it downstairs to eat while he hid out. Hopefully, after cooling off downstairs for another hour he’d be better able to deal with whatever other shit they planned to throw at him today.

 

Sadly, before Brian got to the top of the stairs, he heard the servants standing over by The Master’s portrait rattling the big bingo ball machine and announcing the next group due in the Passion Pit.

 

“Justin, Kerek and Paal.”

 

Brian’s immediate visceral reaction was a clenching in his gut and the urge to fly across the room and punch the servant who’d just made the announcement squarely in the face. He only just barely managed to restrain himself. He had to remind himself again that this wasn’t what Brian Kinney was like. He wasn’t a violent man. He didn’t HAVE urges to punch out people. He wasn’t his father. But still he couldn’t shake the incomprehensible feelings of anger and jealousy, no matter how much he fought down the unwanted emotions.

 

A moment later, the newest threesome, Kerek in the lead, passed him by on their way downstairs. They were all laughing together in a comradely fashion. They were joking about what positions to try out and how crazy they could get in their allotted time. Brian pushed himself back against the wall at the top of the stairs so they could all pass by. They nodded at him as they moved past, Justin adding in a sunshiney smile aimed in Brian’s direction. Brian wanted to stay angry and aloof but apparently he no longer had complete control over his body OR his emotions since his mouth smiled back at the Twink without his express authorization.

 

Instead of taking his extra break like planned, Brian found himself heading back towards the computer screen on the wall that was broadcasting the events in the Passion Pit. Brian found he wasn’t the only one inordinately interested - Dane, Malik and Adrien were all seated around the screen as well. The three stars of the session were still teasing each other and joking around while they tried to sort out how they wanted to proceed. Dane and Malik were busy discussing the merits of the various permutations they’d like to see. Dane seemed eager to see Justin practicing his new bottoming skills, while Malik said that it would be a waste of an excellent top for the little blond to switch altogether. Brian didn’t trust himself to make any comment at all.

 

Eventually, the trio came to a decision. Kerek got on the bed and stretched out on his back near the top edge. Then Justin came around and took his position kneeling between Kerek’s long cocoa brown legs. Paal happily assumed his stance behind the smaller blond. And, before you knew it, they were off to the races.

 

Brian wasn’t sure what he was feeling as he watched the three men going at it with joyful abandon. On the one hand, it was a great fuck to watch - all the participants seemed to be honestly enjoying themselves which made the experience not only fun for them but a pleasure to watch as well. Justin was displaying his usual enthusiasm as he plowed into Kerek’s welcoming hole. Brian watched with fascination as the slender and small-boned blond kid nevertheless managed to exert precise control over the more experienced man he was topping. Brian loved the way the boy looked - so abandoned - every single time he sunk his perfectly pink cock into Kerek’s dark mahogany knot. Brian felt his own sense of excitement building with Justin’s every plunge, although he wasn’t prepared to analyze or even acknowledge the little itch the sight engendered.

 

Meanwhile, Paal was busy doing his very own plowing into the tyro’s tight little tush and, from all the available signs, it appeared that the newbie was enjoying that experience as well. The Bottoming Lessons from yesterday seemed to have gone a long way towards reassuring Justin about his versatility. He was doing his best to follow Kerek’s advice about groaning and grunting, presumably to indicate to his top what he liked. From the sounds of it though, there was very little he DIDN’T like. The kid was rocking energetically back and forth, alternating between sinking his dick in Kerek and impaling himself on Paal’s lengths. In fact, the man in the middle seemed to be pretty much guiding the whole fuck with his athletic movements. He didn’t seem to even hear the directions and ongoing advice Kerek was issuing from his position on the bottom of the dog pile.

 

Brian couldn’t pull away from the viewing screen. He ignored the chatter of the others going on around him while he just stared at the continuing action. Part of him wanted to run down the stairs, grab Justin out of the clutches of the other two men and pull the little lusty lad away to his cave to enjoy him all by himself. Another part of him wanted to be angry - at himself and everyone else around him - scream, throw things, tear the television off the wall and then stomp off in a huff hoping that somehow the rage would burn away all these pathetically fucked up feelings he’d been fighting against all day. And still another part of him couldn’t bear to stop watching. It was riveting in a somewhat painful way - like the urge to pick at a scab; it hurt so good - and Brian didn’t want to stop watching.

 

And Brian was still sitting there, totally confused, inundated by a flood of unacceptable feelings and fighting to manage a cock so hard he didn’t think he could walk away even if he wanted to, when the threesome on the television screen all came to virtually simultaneous orgasms and the crowd of watchers broke out into spontaneous applause.

 

imageedit_12_2055892374.gif

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

7/10/15 - Hope you didn't mind the inordinate amount of plot here. It almost overwhelmed the sex! Don't you hate that in a fic? Oh well, sometimes it just happens that way and there's nothing I can do about it. But, plan on extra sex to offset it in the next chapter! Special thanks for their help on this chapter to Alnwick and AprilS who spent the day online with me. Great ideas and super editing help, guys! Thanks. TAG