- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Therapy Begins...

 

 

BOOK II: THE STRAWBERRY LETTERS- Hate Mail/ love letters (therapy sessions/ homework assignments)

 

Small Summary (yeah right LOL):

A slight disclaimer though... I do not profess to be a Psychological nor Law Professional so allow my a bit of creative license in how things are handled with all of our couples.  

As for the chapter itself, this is the meat of the story so the chapters will probably be longer and definitely more emotional than the first book. Each of them have their own journey to get to where they want to be within their relationship... or not. I will try to post a diagram of how each villa is set up, just in case I can't describe what's in my head adequately enough for you to have your own mental picture.

Bear in mind that while the guys are on the island, they still will have real life to contend with, which includes business dealing, family ties and a few surprises- good and bad- along the way. I might include another section called as such during this section, although I haven't decided yet. 

In closing this introduction, I have to remind everyone that although I don't update as much as I like to due to my career and family concerns, it is my hope that each chapter allows you to immerse yourself mentally in their world. I hope that if nothing else, I have been able to convey the emotional aspect of this story. I love all of my work equally and for different reasons, but if I had to pick a favorite, I have to say this is it! It's definitely stretching my writing chops in ways that surprise even me. And I continue to be grateful for that. As most of you know, I write a lot of my work to music so although I won't post the majority of the lyrics, I might post a phrase that accompanies the chapter and/or the artist so that you can take a listen yourselves. I haven't decided if I will name each chapter of the section yet (beginning with chapter 2 of Book II) but if it happens, it will be the title of the song used. I really do hope you enjoy this section as much as the first. Thank you all for your support thus far in this journey.

Happy Reading and HUGS,

~Nichelle

Chapter End Notes: